FEAR | BILL DENBROUGH [ 1 ]

By horriblyvoid-

❝ tasty, tasty, beautiful fear. ❞ #1 IN IT MOVIE | bill denbrough | IT MOVIE 2017 More

prologue
one | new kids on the block
two | sewers
three | dr. k
four | the quarry
five | rock war
six | projector
seven | neibolt
nine | the well
ten | welcome to the loser's club
eleven | the oath
FACE CLAIM
S E Q U E L

eight | disbanded

19K 501 232
By horriblyvoid-

The Loser's had all run outside, tripping over themselves, and that's when Mrs. Kaspbrak was waiting for them. She was holding onto Eddie's arm tightly. ''You! You did this!''

She was pushing Eddie into the passenger seat of her car, ''You know how delicate he is.''

''We were attacked, Mrs. K-K-K.'' Bill stuttered, trying to get her to reason with him.

''Don't!'' She spat at the teens. ''Don't try to blame someone else.'' She closed the passenger side door, and dropped her keys in the process.

''Let me-'' Beverly started, dipping down to grab Mrs. Kaspbrak's keys.

''Get back!'' She said, making Beverly back up while she retrieved her keys. She leaned towards Beverly, and spoke in a disgusted manner. ''Oh, I've heard of you, Miss Marsh. I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son.''

Layla could see the pained look of Beverly's face, and Layla stepped towards Mrs. K. ''Why don't you get your facts straight before accusing her of rumors sent by a teenage girl? Beverly isn't like that.''

Mrs. K had this stone cold look in her eye, but Layla didn't back down. ''I bet, Miss Steel.''

''Mrs. K, I s-swear-'' Bill tried again.

''No! You are all monsters! All of you! Eddie's done with you, you hear me? Done!'' Mrs. K. sneered.

Layla could see Eddie about to break down, and she had felt sorry for the boy. As Mrs. K was leaving, the Loser's stepped into the middle of the street.

Bill turned to them, ''I saw the well. W-w-w-we know where IT is, and next time we'll come better prepared.''

''No!'' Stan yelled at Bill. ''No next time, Bill! You're insane!''

''Why? We all know nobody is going to do anything.'' Beverly stated.

''Eddie was nearly killed! Along with Layla, twice! She was attacked twice today and she could've died!'' Richie yelled, then he pointed to Ben.  ''Look at this motherfucker, he's leaking hamburger helper!''

Layla didn't want to admit it, but Richie was right. She had almost died twice today, but she agreed with Beverly. IT wasn't going to stop.

''Ben, you said it yourself! IT comes back every twenty-seven years!'' Beverly said, trying to back up Bill.

''Fine! I'll be forty and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too.'' Ben said.

''Because I want to run towards something, not away.'' Beverly said, a determined look in her eyes.

''I'm sorry, but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie sassed.

This caused the Marsh girl to stick her middle finger up at Richie.

''Richie,'' Layla tried.

''I'm just saying, let's face facts, real world. Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too.'' Richie yelled.

Layla's eyes widened at Richie's sentence. Richie always wanted to tell Bill that, but he didn't. The words sounded much harsher coming from Richie.

Richie tried walking past Bill, but Bill stood his ground. "Georgie's not dead.''

''You couldn't save him, but you could still save yourself.'' Richie tried walking away again but Bill stopped him.

''No! T-t-t-take it back! You're scared and we all are, but take it back!'' Bill had shoved Richie.

Richie went after Bill and shoved him, but Bill shoved him back, and landed a punch right to his face.

''Bill!'' Layla yelled, and watched as Stanley and Mike picked Richie up.

''You're such a loser! Fuck off! You're just a bunch of losers trying to get us killed while trying to catch a fucking clown!'' Richie screamed as he tried getting at Bill.

''Stop!'' Layla screamed. "This is what IT wants. IT wants to divide us. We were all together when we hurt IT, that's why we're still alive.''

''Yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way.'' Riche bumped his shoulder when he walked passed Bill. Stanley followed Richie, and so did Ben.

Mike tried walking away too, when Layla called his name. ''Mike?"

''Guys, I can't do this. My granddad was right. I'm an outsider, gotta stay that way.'' Mike then took off on his bike. This left only Layla, Bill and Beverly standing.

The Loser's were broken, but Layla was more broken. She had lost majority of her bestfriends, and they all had not spoke to each other for weeks. Bill was being short, and Beverly was distancing herself. Richie, who was her neighbor, would barely look at her.

Even when her father and her were invited to Stan's Bar Mitzvah, Richie was there also. He did not look at the Steel girl once. Layla was waiting for Stanley to be alone, and when he was she walked up to him.

''Congratulations, this was very nice. You did a good job.'' She smiled softly, her heart hurting for she hasn't seen him until now.

Stanley just nodded his head, ''Thanks for coming.''

That was that, and she walked away. Nothing more was said.

Layla was absolutely miserable, the month is August, and she'd barely left her house. She had to go see Beverly. She missed her only friend that was a girl, so she got onto her bike and peddled to the Marsh residence.

Layla let herself in, and her house was eerily quiet. ''Bev?" She called out and got no answer. Her living room was trashed, like there had been a struggle.

Layla walked past the bathroom, and let out a gasp. Her father was laying on the ground, blood pouring out the side of his head. She backed up until her back hit the wall, and turned towards Beverly's room.

Layla's eyes widened when she saw the red-head girl's ceiling.

YOU DIE IF YOU TRY

These words were written in blood, and it was dripping down the wall.  She raced out of the Marsh's bedroom and ran towards the phone. She called Bill, and told her to meet her at the arcade.

Bill had done what she asked him to do, and he was waiting for her.

''What's wrong? A-a-a-are you okay?" Bill asked.

The brunette nodded her head. ''IT has Beverly, and we need to get everyone.'' She marched right into the arcade, where Richie was angrily playing a game.

''Richie!'' Layla shouted at the boy, but his eyes didn't leave the screen.

Richie looked at the pair, completely ignoring Layla. ''You see that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you.''

Layla rolled her eyes, knowing he was talking about Bill.

''I-I-IT got Beverly.'' Bill simply said.

"What are you talking about?"

"IT, Richie.'' Layla snapped. She had no time to fuck around, her best friend was in danger. ''IT got Beverly.''

This made Richie stop his game and turn around to the duo. Layla knew that Richie was going to help them.

They managed to get the whole Loser's club to come together, and then they all headed towards Neibolt, to save their friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.9K 21
"How many times do I have to tell you to not have sex in my alley?!" "I'm sorry, sir. I just couldn't help myself! Have you seen her?!" #1 in RichieT...
63.5K 1.3K 22
❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴀ-ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇʀꜱ. ɪ-ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏ-ʏ-ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ❞ ❝ʏᴇᴀʜ...ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ❞ [ɪᴛ²⁰¹⁷] [ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] ʙɪʟʟ ᴅᴇɴʙʀᴏᴜɢʜ Copyright © Ssssalem
125K 2.3K 33
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗨𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 ✔︎ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯�...
140K 3.5K 13
"we're just kids. how do you expect us to beat a killer clown?" "together" { a bill denbrough story } [ based off the 2017 movie "It" ] | disclaimer...