AWAKENING

Bởi nikkihershell

#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man fro... Xem Thêm

Here Now, Gone Tomorrow
Always On My Mind
Hocus Pocus
Breaking The Rules
Mr. Rude
Triggered
Flashes
Only My Bestie
Head Rush
Baffled And Beat
Dead Man Walking
Coast Is Clear
The Hacinda
My Little Captive
Breaking Free
Torturing The Truth
A Cry For Help
Beg Baby Beg
Temperamental Cocktails
Rags To Riches
Secrets In The Dark
The Final Goodbye
Ain't No Sunshine
Welcome Home
Just A Dream
Without A Trace
Sorry
The Last Icebreaker
First Time For Everything
Fast Time's
Thing's Fairytales Are Made Of
Camelot Falls
update
Eye Witness
I'm Not Alone
Early Release
Loco B
It Ain't Me No More
Warrior Princess
Can You Breathe
Severo's Mistake
Scheming Deamon
Severo's Venom
Make A Move
Forgive, Never Forget
Not In The Near Future
Vegas Queen
The True Test
Steamy Truths
But I'm The Princess
Reach For Me, Please
Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice
Timing Is Always Off
Just Ain't Happening
Ta Da
Wedding Crasher
Mr&Mrs
Sending My Love
Marriage Life
Awakening The Devil
Dead Lines
Up To My Neck
Protector
Back At It
Moving On
The Meeting
Men And Their Deals
It's A Girl
hmmmmm
Who Would Have Thought
Happy Valentine's

Return To The Hacinda

26.4K 1.1K 248
Bởi nikkihershell

"Aden, Aden". I whispered in a dry, scratchy voice. My eye's had yet to open but I could feel that I was lying on a cold stone floor. My body ached from the previous events and I could feel my dried blood caking to my most injured parts. My ribs stung with pain with each breath I took. Then everything became very clear to me, Severo had my baby.

Forcing my eye's to open through the tender swelling, I recognized the small room I had once stayed in. I was back at the Hacinda. Gritting my teeth against the pain, I forced myself up from the floor. Releasing a soft whimper as my ribs throbbed at the slightest movement, I retrained my focus. You didn't train to be defeated, I mentally told myself. You have a son to save, you've got to push the pain aside. Remembering Aden's frightened cries as Severo tried to rip him from me, I forgot my pain and bolted out the door.

I reached the top of the stairs and saw that the sun shone brightly. How long have I been out I wondered. I knew where I needed to go. Severo would more than likely be in his office by now and I was ready for round two. As I rounded the top of the stairs that led to his office, I ran into one of his men. Stepping forward, he said a bit loudly. "What are you doing out of the room? You can't go any further".

"The hell I can't" I sneered and delivered a kick to his crotch and while he was bent over holding himself, I gave him a good shove down the stairs. I didn't stay to see how he fared, instead I took off to the office. Without knocking, I busted into the room and found Severo sitting behind his desk so calmly. His eye's were blackened and he sported several scratches in various places. I mentally patted myself on the back for leaving my mark.

Not caring that I looked like a busted up rag doll, I stormed over do his desk. My anger at seeing him far outweighed my pain. Walking around his desk, I gripped his collar and screamed. "Where's my son you cock sucker?"

The bastard smirked at me but remained mute. I pushed against his chest hard enough to flip his chair backwards whilst he sat in it. Once he rolled out onto the floor, I pounced on him punching his already bruised face. "What did you do to my son you bastard?"

Before anything more took place, two of his men ran in and slung me from him. Each had ahold of an arm holding me steady. "Boss she attacked Max. Pushed him down a flight of stairs. Poor bastard busted his head open and suffered a fractured elbow".

Cackling out loud like a mad woman I shouted. "He should've died. All of you should die".

Severo ran at me and backhanded my mouth, which caused my already busted lip to seep blood again. My head hung low but I cut my eye's up to him and seethed in a deadly voice. "Where is my son you monster?"

Severo arched his brows mockingly and spoke smartly. "My son is safe and being cared for. However you want be seeing him anytime soon. Let's see, I served two year's because of you. In those two year's I wasn't allowed to see my home, work an such. You will stay downstairs and do my bidding for two year's and just maybe I'll let you glimpse him before I kill you".

A raging scream tore from my throat and I tried to break these buffons grip. I swung my foot out and managed to deliver a swift kick to Severo's side. Grunting he rushed me again and dug his fingers into my damaged ribs. I tried hard not to show any weakness but eventually a whimper escaped my lips. With a satisfied grin, Severo removed his fingers and I spat in his face and sounded like Satan himself when I spoke. "You will never sleep again because when you do I will slit your throat open like the pig you are".

Severo stared at me long an hard then shouted orders to his men. "Get this bitch out of my sight and make sure her door is properly guarded".

I laughed like a lunatic as they carted me off and yelled over my shoulder. "What's the matter Severo, are you scared of little ole me? I'm still fragile you know, but not like a flower no, I'm fragile like a bomb".

I screamed and fought the men the entire way to my room disrupting the entire household. As I was ushered around the last corner I saw Lana in the distance gawking at me. Remembering her sneer the last time I seen her I came to a standstill. Waiting to see if she'd approach me, speak or anything, I simply stared at her. Coming to the realisation that she wasn't, I broke my arm free and kissed my middle finger before flicking her off. So much for my once ride an die.

I was kept in my room under high security for nearly a week. Yes, I was allowed to use the helps facilities to bath and relieve myself but other than that I was like a caged animal. I even attempted a few escapes but never made it off this floor.

I was lying across my bed counting the bricks in the wall for the umpteenth time when my door slung open. Not bothering to look up from my counting to see who it was, I heard Severo's voice. "You will report to kitchen duty today".

"Ahhhh.... I'll report there but uh, I ain't doing shit".

I heard his feet approach me and still I didn't remove my eye's from the bricks. Suddenly I was jerked up by my hair as he snarled at me. "You will do as I say Avery".

Gripping his hair as well I said causally. "You must be delusional then. Avery would have bowed at you feet but Rachel wouldn't piss on you if you was on fire".

Shoving me down, he strode out. Thirty minutes later I was escorted to the kitchen. Once given chores to do, I saw the fine China and haphazardly started tossing it willy nilly as I leaned against the counter. The other worker's screamed and scattered about trying to dodge the flying dishes . Once I ran out of dishes to throw I went to the gas stove. Turning the gas up, I tossed dish rags into the flame and grabbed the oil. Standing back, I squirted the oil on the flame and swoosh, my flame blazed. The alarms started blaring as the sprinkler system was set off. Men rushed in to douse the flame and Severo peeked his head in. Seeing all the destruction he yelled out orders. Smiling at him, I twirled around under the spraying water as if I was playing in the rain. Without a word he gripped me by my hair and drug me to my room. Guess who wasn't called for kitchen duty anymore.

Three weeks passed and suddenly I was informed that there was a important dinner tonight and I was to specifically to serve Severo. I knew this was a point to humiliate me in front of his powerful friends but I had other plan's. Swiping a elegant dress from the laundry and a pair of scissors, I set forth to make me the perfect stripper costume.  I decided I'd be the entertainment instead of the maid.

Slipping my work attire over my skimpy dress, I snatched some make-up and hair products from one of the help. Applying my make up beautifully and making my hair look superb, I entered the dining room. A room full of important men, some with there spouse's , I locked eye's on Severo. Even though I was drapped in this rag, I worked it as I walked toward him. His eye's never left me until I stood behind him. Bending down I whispered in his ear. "What can I do for you Mr. Marettia? Would you like me to place your napkin in your lap? Lick the crumbs from your lips? I could crawl underneath the table and suck your spineless dick dry?"

His eye's bore into mine. "That will be all Avery". He said between gritted teeth.

"But Mr. Marettia, I haven't even serviced you yet?"

"Be gone Avery. Return to your room".

Smirking at blowing his plan up in his face, I sauntered off but I wasn't done yet. I hung back in the kitchen eating food off the plates that was waiting to be brought out. I may or may not have spit in some. Timing it perfectly, midway through dinner, I made my move.

Severo had speaker's built into all the wall's and the control room was just off to the side. Sneaking in, I downloaded a hot beat to shake my ass to. Taking the work smock from my body, I shined. On cue the music bumped out and everyone came to a complete stop. I strode in wearing my barely there costume. The women gasped while the men stared on slacked jawed. I hopped up onto the table amongst the food and wine glasses and put my best show on. I shook my ass in the men's faces, rubbed myself, and eventually lost my top and skirt. I only wore a thing now.

Spotting a big shot politician, I squatted down in front of him as his wife sat beside him. Rubbing my breasts, licking my lips, and gyrating my hips, I selected a slice of fruit from a bowl and slid it underneath my thong rubbing against my intimate parts. Removing it, I brought it to the politicians mouth and enticeingly encouraged him to open his mouth. Once he opened it I slide the fruit inside his jaws. I just basically made him eat my pussy in front of everyone including his wife who just stormed off.

Moving along I spotted Tallon with Lana. Smiling I danced over to him and shook my tits in his face. A goofy looked crossed his features as I locked up his jaw. Moving along I flattered several men the set my sites on Severo. Crawling provocatively toward him I blew him a kiss. Once u reached him, I laid back on my back and placed my crotch mere inches from his face. Grabbing the wine as a personal jab at him, I poured it between my legs. He always loved to lap wine from my body. Then remembering his infatuation with my ass, I flipped over and twirled it good. Once done, I leaned in and whispered. "I should have never given myself to you then but knowing you will never have me again gives me more satisfaction than you know".

Hopping down, I made my exit. Before I left I turned around and addressed all the stunned guests. "If anyone wants an encore Severo keeps me downstairs for his personal servant. It's hard for him to find a woman that will accept him for his disability, you know, he can't get it up. He's as limp as a noodle".

Severo's face scorched as I walked out. I laughed the entire way to my room.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.5K 484 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
290K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
426K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...