Love Bites

By vjknight15

#20 in Vampire 25/2/18 A VAMPIRE ROMANCE "Promise me, Alsa. Promise me right now that you will always love me... More

WARNING
LOVE BITES Chapter 1 : Dreaming a Memory
LOVE BITES Chapter 2 : The Truth of Reality
LOVE BITES Chapter 3 : Tired after Sleep
LOVE BITES Chapter 4 : Permission for Adulthood
LOVE BITES Chapter 5 : Rescuing a Temptation
LOVE BITES Chapter 6 : Love Bites
LOVE BITES Chapter 7 : Culprits
LOVE BITES Chapter 8 : Simple Little Moments
LOVE BITES Chapter 9 : Sparks of Happiness
LOVE BITES Chapter 10 : Dull Past
LOVE BITES Chapter 11 : Walking Back Home
LOVE BITES Chapter 12 : Too Sweet
LOVE BITES Chapter 13 : Tasting Red Part 1
LOVE BITES Chapter 13 : Tasting Red Part 2
LOVE BITES Chapter 14: Distance
LOVE BITES Chapter 15 : Shattered Reflections
LOVE BITES Chapter 16 : Unraveling Minds
LOVE BITES Chapter 17 : Human Eye
LOVE BITES Chapter 18 : The Conjuring Room
LOVE BITES Chapter 19 : The Wage Of Fear
LOVE BITES Chapter 20 : Bite Me
LOVE BITES Chapter 21 : Unselfish Actions
LOVE BITES Chapter 22 : Drunk in Love
LOVE BITES Chapter 23 : Confessions
LOVE BITES Chapter 24 : Guilty Conscience
LOVE BITES Chapter 25 : Throwing Words
LOVE BITES Chapter 26 : Game On
LOVE BITES Chapter 27 : Walking The Puppy
LOVE BITES Chapter 28 : The Beast Within
LOVE BITES Chapter 29 : The Hunt Begins
LOVE BITES Chapter 30 : Reversion
LOVE BITES Chapter 31 : Crystal Skies
LOVE BITES Chapter 32 : Antics
LOVE BITES Chapter 33 : The Mortal and Immortal Side of the Heart
LOVE BITES Chapter 34 : Shades
LOVE BITES Chapter 35 : Seduction
LOVE BITES Chapter 37 : Human and Vampire Part 1
LOVE BITES Chapter 37 : Human and Vampire Part 2
LOVE BITES Chapter 38 : The Vampire Talks
LOVE BITES Chapter 39 : Paranoia
LOVE BITES Chapter 40 : The Happening
LOVE BITES Chapter 41 : Creatures of Darkness

LOVE BITES Chapter 36 : Adoration

2.2K 103 31
By vjknight15

A/N: This chapter contains mature content.

Chapter 36 : Adoration

"Why didn't you just ask then?" I whispered breathily.

That was all Alastair needed to hear before he snapped. Fingers knotted in my hair, he yanked my head back and crashed his lips onto mine, taking all the oxygen from my lungs.

Sparks exploded like firecrackers between us, rushing down my body in a hot, burning shiver. I fisted his shirt and dragged his lean body over mine. He pressed me into the wall, slanting his mouth over mine and kissing me hard and fast. He twirled my hair over one shoulder, hands running up and down the curves of my body. Squeezing. Clawing. The jacket stopped our skin from touching. He seemed to regret putting it on me now, a little frustrated by it.

His teeth sank into my bottom lip. It was a small nip but the sharpness of it caught me off guard. I gasped, my mouth parting slightly. His tongue immediately entered, slipping between my lips and tasting the inside of my mouth. I moaned into the heated kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Our tongues battled for dominance. Of course he won, and smirked against my lips in knowledge of it.

A rush of cool air washed over me. I became acutely aware of the jacket, once zipped up tight to my chin, now dangling open and chilling my flushed skin, Alastair seemingly to have worked the zipper down my chest without my realising. Now his hands were inside the jacket touching my bare skin and sliding the thing clean off my shoulders. It fell to the floor in a heap around my feet, leaving me standing before him in only the simple white lingerie.

He pulled out of the kiss, his hands gripping my waist tightly as he hungrily looked over my trembling body. "White does look magnificent on you," he said huskily, ash mauve eyes glinting dangerously in the television light.

At this moment I didn't care whether I looked like a fat heffalump. I only wanted to feel him against me.

I pulled up his shirt, my hands dipping beneath the thin material and climbing across his toned stomach and chest. I'd only ever dreamed of touching him like this and I'd be damned if I was stopping now.

Alastair, however, had other plans. As if to torment me, he seized my roaming hands and plastered them against the wall beside my head. I gazed up at him from beneath my lashes, my eyes heavy with lust.

He entwined our fingers, sliding my hands slowly along the icy wall until they sat directly above my head. Then he began to move them towards the ceiling. Inch by inch. He stretched my body out beneath his, a knee coming between my legs and pressing against my hot core. He left me standing on the tip of my toes, one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other snaked around my middle. And all the while he watched me with dark and seductive eyes. My breath came out in short bursts, thighs clenching around his leg and an ache building in the place he was purposely pressing.

Alastair held me in this position for a what felt like an eternity. My cheeks were flushed, my panties not as dry as I had walked in with. My legs quaked with the struggle to hold myself up on my toes. Then, to my surprise, he suddenly let me go.

I fell forward. With his arm still around my middle, Alastair hoisted me into the air. I gasped at the rush of excitement that flared through my veins and my legs flew up to wrap around his waist. His hands joined with my ass and he pushed me firmly against the wall again, balancing me there and capturing my lips once again in a fiery kiss. The pleasure that mounted from his nails digging into the mounds of my ass was staggering. I whimpered against his mouth, working his fine hair between my fingers.

It was like he was giving me a show of everything he could offer. Slow and passionate. Fast and wicked. I didn't know which I preferred. Both felt too good.

My arms tightened around his neck. I tugged on his long hair, twisting the fine dark locks and demanding more. His searing lips alternated to rain kisses along my jawline and leave a wet trail down the curve of my neck with his tongue. He seemed to favour the spot where my neck and shoulder joined, his mouth lingering there. I felt his teeth graze my fair skin. They're sharp. Half of myself was aware of what were elongating in Alastair's mouth and afraid, but the other half, the part of myself that was more in control in that passional moment, had me fluttering my eyes shut and angling my neck to give him better access.

I clung to him tightly. I didn't want to think about my fears, I only wanted to feel his touch and ease the ache between my legs. It was becoming unbearable. A building pressure. I needed something there. I needed him.

"Alsa," I whimpered.

He seemed to understand, wrapping an arm securely around my waist and pushing us off the wall. His other hand continued to massage my backside, strewing my panties uncomfortably to the side. I wanted them off.

He walked us back to the sofa, momentarily pulling away to allow us to rag in a few uneven breaths. As he carefully lowered me down, he kissed me deeply once more and my eyelids fell shut at the sweetness of it.

The murmuring voices coming from the TV melted away and a strong scent filled my nostrils. My back settled into something much more plush than the sofa. I opened my eyes and recognised the walls and bookshelves that lined Alastair's room. He moved us here, to his room. I looked up at him unsurely, a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings swirling around my head and making me doubt this moment, doubt whether I took the right pill this morning. Am I sure I wanted to do this?

Yes, I do.

Alastair stood and pulled his shirt above his head, tousling his midnight dark hair. I laid back on the comfy bed, my ombré hair sprawled across the pillows in matted curls around my body. I nibbled on my fingernail as I watched him crawl towards me, his warm hand wrapping around my ankle and slowly tracing upwards along the curve of my leg to my thigh. I swallowed, hard, my skin quivering at his delicate touch.

With his heated gaze locked on mine, Alastair placed a tender kiss to the inside of my thigh —right next to the spot I craved him most. I arched my back a little and gasped for air, my legs automatically closing around him. He held them apart and trailed his lips over my panties in a feather-like kiss. I bit my bottom lip to stop from moaning and felt his hands crawl upwards across my stomach between the slit in the babydoll.

He stared up at me between the V of my cleavage, tugging on the bow dangling between my breasts with his teeth. "White clothing does look the best on you," he said a little above a whisper. "It magnifies your purity, strength and virtue." He tugged a little harder on the bow so that it fell undone across my navel. "But you won't be needing it tonight."

With one hand he undid the clip at the front of the bra. It fell open. I sucked in a breath, the cold air hardening my nipples and turning them into rosy buds. I shouldn't have been surprised, nor jealous, that he knew his bras but in truth I was, for both.

I felt over-exposed laying beneath him this way and on instinct my hands flew up to cover my nudity. With fast reflexes, Alastair caught my wrists and pinned them beside my head. "Now whose embarrassed?" He said, a smirk playing at the edges of his lips. I felt like I'd already spent all night kissing those lips.

A hot flush washed over my face at his greedy stare. I could only imagine how red my cheeks were.

His mouth descended over my chest. "You're absolute perfection, Nikki." My heart skipped a beat, knowing all too well what was to come.

His hot breath washed over my nipples. I clamped my eyes shut, hands twisting in his and fisting the dark sheets laid out beneath us. He flicked my nipple with his tongue. A jolt of electricity shot through me and my back arched widely off the bed. He didn't stop there. He continued to assault my breasts, swapping between them and lapping and tugging on each taunt nipple.

Somewhere in the process, Alastair's other hand began to trace down the centre of my body. It slipped past my belly button and beneath the lining of my white panties, his thick fingers dipping between my folds and stroking my soaking flesh.

Without warning he pressed a finger inside of me.

My mouth opened without any sound escaping and I clasped onto Alastair's shoulders tightly. He hissed as my nails sank into his shirtless back and left crescent moons in his skin but he never stopped fingering me. The initial flare of pain quickly disappeared, replaced by the pleasure of his finger working in and out of me in fast motions.

My body started to heat up. I felt I were laying on hot coals, and it wasn't long before I felt like the fire itself. I was burning, branded by his touch and incapable of denying it. I struggled to keep my eyes open. They kept rolling back into my head, my body writhing on the sheets beneath his.

A knot began to wind together in my lower stomach. It grew taunter and taunter the more Alastair pleasured me. I felt it about to snap, and when it did I would plummet to the ground. I was on a high, my toes curling and mouth spitting incoherent words into the sultry air. I was unable to sedate the scorching flames; the pleasure was too great. Then, Alastair added a second finger. I cried out, not expecting him to do such a thing.

Something cracked above our heads.

I ignored it, stung by the pain of being stretched out by his fingers. "You're so tight," Alastair grunted, pulling his finger out of me before slamming back inside.

The pain was forgotten within a matter of seconds. He stroked my clit with his thumb. I jolted, crying out in ecstasy. My back rose of the bed, Alastair pushed me back down. He was still playing with my nipples, pinching them between his fingers and drawing them between his teeth. It was beyond erotic and I doubted I could take much more of it. I was teetering over the edge, about to fall. A final push and I was done for. I wanted it, needed it. I wanted it to be over, and, at the same time, go on forever.

"Please," I begged.

I thought Alastair was going to give me exactly what I wanted but at the last second, he pulled his finger out. I cried out in frustration, my thighs wet and my skin sticky with sweat.

Alastair sat back on his knees and ripped my panties off in one hasty motion. I looked at him and licked my lips, laying there on his bed completely naked. Alastair's hot stare remained locked on mine while he shimmied out of his jeans and crawled back over me. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him down onto me. He kissed me deeply and I felt his length against my core. This was it, there was no going back now.

Hands either side of my head, Alastair looked down at me soberly. "Nikki, are you sure about this?"

I traced my thumb over his lips that were swollen from our kisses and nodded softly. "I've never been more sure," I whispered. My hands moved to the back of his head and I massaged my fingers through his hair, our lips brushing. "I want to, p-please."

Alastair took my lips again in a kiss that swallowed my nerves and slowly sank into me. I turned my head to the side and sucked in a sharp breath, my face screwed in pain and my nails digging into his biceps. He was thick, stretching me out. I bit my tongue to stop from crying out. It hurt. A lot.

"Your body's so small and... tight," Alastair grunted, pulling out and sliding back inside and going deeper.

I couldn't contain it any longer, a scream tearing from my throat. Alastair wiped the hair out of my face, momentarily pausing and kissing my forehead and cheeks. "I'm sorry, darling. I didnt mean to hurt you. Are you alright?"

I nodded my head frantically and urged him to continue. He did so without much more encouragement, bucking forward and slamming inside of me. Just like before the pain melted away and a rapturing pleasure began to pool in my lower stomach.

He began to move faster, thrusting inside and going as far as my body would allow him. I'd never felt anything so good. Nothing could even compare. I couldn't think of anything, my body shaking and the air around us growing humid. The bed rocked and I threw my head back, my toes curling into the sheets. I was going to burn out. I clung to Alastair with the hope of this never ending. Not now. I was getting so close, just a little more. Please.

"Don't stop," I begged breathlessly.

Alastair slammed inside of me. It wasn't slow and tender anymore. It was wild and hot. Alastair wasn't making love to me, he was fucking me. And I loved it. It knocked the breath out of me.

"Alsa... feels so good. Harder, please. More." I doubted if he could understand me. My words came out as incoherent mumbles, my eyelids too heavy to keep open.

He dropped his forehead on my chest. The contact of our skin burned. "You're beautiful, Nikki," he mumbled against me. "I love you. More than you could ever know. You're precious to me."

The words made my heart flutter. It's the same for me, I thought. You're the only man I ever want to be seen like this by. The only man I ever want to spend my life with. The only man I ever want to feel this way about. You're my other half. You, and only you;

A
L
A
S
T
A
I
R

I bounded my hands into tight fists, the pleasure building to an extraordinarily height. I was going to fall. It was too much. I couldn't control it. His name on the tip of my tongue, I said it over and over again, my body twisting and moaning beneath his.

The cracking began again and this time, louder. I can't... The bed began to shake violently. Too much... A fine dust settled over out naked bodies, floating down from the ceiling.

"Nikki, stop it."

I'd never felt more powerful, a faint glow of light suddenly igniting like wildfire in my chest. It coursed through my veins, surging out of my fingertips. I couldn't control it. It felt too good. The cracking continued and the sound of glass snapping filled my ears.

"Nikki, stop," Alastair ordered. "You're going to bring the house down. Look at me. Come back to me, darling." He had stilled inside of me, warm hands caressing my cheeks and raining kisses down all over my face.

Through my foggy haze I heard his sweet voice. My eyes flew open and the last of the power melted away. My tight fists weakened and the bed dropped to the floor with a loud thud that made me jolt in surprise.

I looked around, my breathing ragged. There was a split in the ceiling above our heads, plaster falling from it in a fine powder. My eyes travelled along the wonky split to the corner of the window where the glass had cracked in all sorts of directions.

I did that?

"Are you alright?"

I snapped back to Alastair hovering above me. He watched me worriedly, his luscious dark hair clinging to his forehead and eyebrows crinkled in an unnatural frown. God he was the most beautiful person I'd ever laid eyes on. Unable to control myself I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed his lips onto mine. And he's all mine.

"Sorry," I breathed, somehow mustering out croaky words. "I'm fine. Keep going. I can take it." I moved my hips, trying to create that friction between us again.

Alastair smirked but began to move inside me once more, picking right up from where we left off. He drove me insane, bringing me to that height I stood at before. I tried to stay in control and not letting myself slip too far this time.

It became almost painful. "Alsa, I need to..."

He hushed my words with his mouth and I felt something impeccably sharp graze my tongue. When he pulled away, I caught a glimpse of his eyes glowing with heated desire before he moved down my neck, lapping at my flushed skin with his tongue.

"Alastair, what are you —" My eyes widened at the last second, right before I felt his teeth break through the surface of my skin.

His fangs embedded in my neck was the last straw I could take. I fell from that enormous height, a hot rush veiling my body. I clenched around him, crying out his name, and shuddered violently. I rode out the orgasm, but it didn't stop.

Pleasure rolled through me wave after wave without any means of ending. It seemed like that was all Alastair could bear as well. He too came inside of me, filling my womb with warmth. I was in raptures, incapable of forming full thoughts or seeing straight.

I felt my eyes dropping closed but I forced them open. I felt so relaxed and at ease, parts of my body still tingling with the aftermath of his pleasuring. When the feeling eventually began to subside, I became aware of the things retracting from my neck.

I blinked and tried to focus my vision on the man hovering over me with repentant ash mauve eyes. "How do you feel?" He asked.

My mouth was dry and my voice a little scratchy when I said, "You... you bit me."

His mouth descended upon my neck again. I didn't flinch as his tongue darted out and licked the wound he'd made, the fang marks
immediately healing with his saliva. He met my gaze again. "I know. I'm sorry. I should have warned..."

"No," I cut in with a swift shake of my head. I could still hear my heart beating in my eardrums. Boy that was intense. "It felt... amazing. I wasn't expecting it to feel that good."

In horror, I reached up and licked the corner of Alastair's mouth and immediately felt sick. I did it on impulse, tasting the remnants of my blood trickling down his chin on my tongue.

"I thought the first time you bit me would hurt," I continued. "Like, really, really hurt. You know, when you turned me into a vampire and all. I didn't think it would be like that. Will it always be like that?" I suddenly gasped, clapping my hands over my mouth. "Am I going to turn into one now? A vampire? Did you just...?"

Alastair brushed his fingers over my neck. Despite what just happened between us, my skin trembled at his touch and desire pooled between my legs. "This bite will not revert you back to your former state, Nikki," he explained, his voice velvety smooth. "To do so you'd need to drink my blood in return."

My eyes widened. "What? I can't do that."

He gave me a weak smile but said nothing more of the matter. Instead he answered my other question. "I can't promise that it will not hurt during your reversion. The circumstances may be different."

"Maybe," I conceded with a bop of my shoulder and grinned seductively. "Or we could just do it in bed again."

Alastair chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I moved the hair out his eyes and admired his masculine beauty for a few quiet moments while my heart steadied and returned to its normal tempo. "I know I probably say this a lot, Alastair, but, I love you."

He gave me a playful look. "You could do to say it more. I like hearing such endearing words from your sweet lips."

I pushed on his chest and flipped the both of us over so that I straddled his lap. "You think my lips are sweet, dear Alastair?" I asked, gliding my nails down his bare pecs.

He nodded, his hands on my thighs and drawing patterns on my fair skin.

"Tell me just how sweet can they be," I said before descending upon him.

A/N: AHHHHHHH Nikki's a bad girl ;))

So I hoped you enjoyed this and I also hope it was well worth the wait! Btw, I'm so sorry about leaving you guys for like a month :((

If you reckon it would be better to change some stuff in this chapter, just comment coz I'll take whatever advice I can. This was a first for me, I've never written a sex scene before so it might be shite. I'm hoping not but I don't know unless you tell me

Imma pick up my game and go back to my updating schedule, well that's the plan anyway! Fingers crossed!!

Vote.Comment.Fan

-nessa

Published 14/01/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.1K 26
*ORIGINAL STORY, WRITTEN IN 2015, COMPLETED & EDITED IN 2016.* BOOK I of the "Making her" Series "The Wolf, the Human & the Vampire" I, Daciana Lupu...
13.7K 682 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...
1.9K 590 32
A love story between two people who live in two very different worlds; is it right to keep a promise when it hurts the one you love? Can the darkn...
4K 380 22
An old promise, a fated night and lingering danger... After several centuries as serving as a guard to a coven, Nathanial Hart an old vampire is fin...