The Travel Buddy

By Micah0325

Two hearts... one destination... separated by time and circumstances... She's thirteen, he's eighteen. They l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Ointment
Chapter 2 - Brother
Chapter 3 - Site
Chapter 4 - Grow Old With You
Chapter 5 - Peace
Chapter 6 - Feeling Cold
Chapter 7 - High School
Chapter 8 - Straddling
Chapter 9 - Tummy Ache
Chapter 10 - Picture Perfect
Chapter 11 - Snobbish
Chapter 12 - Magazine
Chapter 13 - Massage
Chapter 14 - The Fight
Chapter 15 - Rejected
Chapter 16 - Coming Out
Chapter 17 - Wrong Time and Place
Chapter 18 - The Toast
Chapter 19 - Different Sounds
Chapter 20 - We're Home
Chapter 21 - FiancΓ©
Chapter 22 - Truth
Chapter 23 - Little Girl
Chapter 24 - Surprise
Epilogue

How This Story Came Up (Author's Note)

968 18 0
By Micah0325

I have never travelled out of town when I was growing up. Since then, I had the inclination to learn other cultures from other places and I was fortunate to have married a man who shares the same passion with me. Apart from travelling together as a couple, we also bring our two daughters with us on our in and out of the country trips.

Every summer, our family would join other families who are our close friends in the neighborhood, to travel around the country. So our girls turned out to be well-travelled, self-confident, and independent young ladies.

Hence, the reference for this story. I hope you'll like it.

This is a work of fiction

Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, may be living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify or create derivative works from this story in any way.
Please obtain permission from the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
126 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
1.7K 50 19
A person may have a thousand reasons to hate someone, but you do not need any reason to love. She believed in this quote so much that despite hardly...
2.1K 48 14
γ€Šγ€Š β™‘ Wounds heal. Scars Don't β™‘ 》》 β€’ The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...