The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

Od Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... Viac

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 31: Creepy stalker
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 49: Paying attention
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?
Chapter 53: Pain and anger
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 55: Healing
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle

24.8K 1.2K 746
Od Fhanth

Zach, Wed Jan 16th 2013

I missed going to the Blue Phoenix! Since it's closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, tonight is the first time I can go back since last Friday. It feels so nice to be on the dancefloor again, especially with the new clothes I bought two days ago.

Daddy took me shopping on his day off, but this time I promised to pay him back with the money I'm going to make with the drawing Tanner ordered. Technically I paid with my own debit card since he took me earlier to the bank to open my own account – yes I know, I was a twenty-three-year-old without a bank account, how sad is that? – but the thousand bucks he put in it are an advance on what his friend will owe me.

He already bought me a bunch of clothes last week, but it was still under the reign of the old Zach, and I wanted a few things that are a bit more provocative. Like the pair of skinny jeans I am currently wearing, with so many holes I have trouble understanding why they were so expensive. Yesterday afternoon, we went to get more art supplies, and Daddy signed me up for a painting class that started this afternoon. I had learned the basics in high school, but it has been a long time since then and it was very interesting to seriously get back into it again and refine my technique.

Anyway, these are worries for tomorrow morning! I let go of all these thoughts to focus only on the movements of my body and the hot males that are drooling over me. Tonight, I absolutely own the dance floor! This is, of course, what I keep repeating to myself to shut down the parts of me that are insecure or uncomfortable. The loud music blasting through the huge speakers helps too.

I scan the crowd of guys watching me and finally decide on a big brown-haired guy with blue eyes that seems to have all the muscles in the right places. He is watching me very hungrily which is exactly what I am looking for tonight. It scares the insecure part of me a bit but I want to feel wanted and I want something a bit rough that I'm sure he will deliver.

For now though, I'm playing it cool and pretend to be completely uninterested. I still let him dance closer and closer to me but I am focusing more on other guys; I won't make it too easy for him. Chase me, big guy!

"Can I offer you a drink, cutie?" he whispers huskily in my ear.

That's a nice start, especially because Daddy granted me free entrance to his club, but I have to pay for my booze. Since money is a bit tight at the moment, that means no refreshments.

"You can!" I reply, and let him take my hand.

He guides me toward the bar. "What are you having?" the guy offers.

"Same as you!"

I'm not really sure what I like the most since I have never been much of a drinker, and I don't want to ridicule myself by ordering something that doesn't exist here or would appear lame to him.

"Two vodka tonics!" he barks.

While the barman does his job, my sexy stranger keeps staring at me.

He is a bit creepy! a voice in my head says. I shut it down since the new Zach is not afraid of strangers. Still, it's a bit weird he doesn't try to talk to me more than this!

"Let's go over there!" he says once we get our drinks, pointing toward an area with tables and chairs.

How boring! I want to dance more! He doesn't really ask for my advice though and directs us toward there with our drinks in his hands. What I don't like very much is that during the trip there, I lost eye contact with my glass and I didn't need Daddy's reminder to know to be careful with this kind of thing!

"Here!" he says giving me one glass as we sit.

I try to grab the other drink, pretending to be dumb, but he firmly holds on his.

"No this is yours," he insists pointing toward mine. "I already drank some of this one."

Yeah, I don't think so.

"What? Don't you like it?" he asks as I make a small grimace when I bring my glass toward my lips.

"It smells funny!" I reply in an idiotic voice.

"I'm sure you'll end up liking it," he tells me with his predatory smile.

He really is a creep! You didn't need to tell me, voice in my head, I can see that now. I don't like this situation at all, and when I finally pretend to take a sip, actually spitting what I took in my mouth discreetly back in the glass before I fake-swallow, his relieved expression tells me all I needed to know.

I could run right this instant, but he would get away with it, and the new Zach doesn't really like that. There are a lot of innocent cuties in here who could get hurt by an asshole like him. Luckily, one of the security guys is looking at me when I take a peek behind, and he seems to react when I mouth him 'Get Aiden here' by nodding to me and telling something in his tiny microphone.

Stalling the creep is pretty easy, I just pretend to take more sips in my glass and he gradually relaxes, watching me with hungrier eyes if that was even possible. This guy is just so obvious! I'm still relieved when I see Daddy arrive with a small squad of security guys. Damn! He's hot in his leather pants and his fitted black shirt!

"Is there a problem here?" he asks as soon as he stops at our table.

"He spiked my drink with something!" I reply.

I don't dare call him Daddy in front of everyone here.

"Wait? What?" the snake exclaims. "I don't know what this twink smoked, but I did no such thing!"

He's a good actor, I'll give him that. Shit! I hope Daddy doesn't fall for his lies.

"I'll go test that glass," Daddy answers in his commanding voice. "These gentlemen will stay here to make sure you are not going anywhere," he adds pointing at his security squad. "You are coming with me!" he continues, pointing at me.

Daddy's so good at taking charge of things! I get up and follow him on the other side of the club, beneath the VIP balcony, where he takes a small door, leading us in a small corridor.

"I hope you are sure of what you accused him of," he says in a pondering tone. "I was in the middle of something."

"Sure, Daddy," I reply.

Wait, did he mean sex? I hate being a cock block but I really needed his help.

"We can take the long way, or the short way," he adds, "but the short way will make us go across the main room of the BDSM club, so you tell me which one you prefer."

"Will I see people getting whipped?" I joke half-heartedly.

"You will see people getting fucked," he states.

Oh, if it's only that I can completely handle it.

"We can take the shortcut then," I decide.

He walks through the first door that we cross on our left and holy mother of fuck! Nothing could have truly prepared me for that I'm seeing. The room is like a miniature of the Blue Phoenix, with a smaller dancefloor and couches scattered everywhere. The massive difference is that almost everyone is wearing leather, pretty much everyone is bare-chested and Daddy didn't joke when he said some of them would be fucking!

The whole thing is so hot! The population seems to be divided between cute twinks, most of them in tiny leather shorts that leave nothing to the imagination – I make a mental note to ask Daddy later where I could buy a pair of those – and bulkier men in leather pants. Though that's only the first impression, there are a few pile of muscles wriggling their asses with just a tiny jockstrap and some leaner males in the groups of alphas.

Part of them are dancing, a bit like in the discotheque albeit more suggestively and with way more physical contacts, the others are having sex on the couches. A few may be just sitting but no more than this.

Twinks are kneeling between muscular men's thighs and blowing them, others are getting fucked doggy style, one of them even has two males for himself, one pounding behind and the other in his mouth. I so want to be that person, I say to myself, my member hardening painfully in my pants. I can't do anything but stare at those three while we cross the room, I think there must be a bit of drool on my chin, and it's definitely getting humid in my underwear as well.

"Like what you see?" Aiden smirks when we reach another double door and exit this heaven of lust.

"Are all those people into BDSM?" I ask.

It all seemed very arousing, but I have to be careful. I burnt my wings with this shit and still don't want anything to do with it.

"Yes, they are."

Dang! That almost gets rid of my erection. Still, everyone I saw was damn hot. I would definitely have asked to join if it weren't for the weird kinks they must be into.

"Test this please, Stan!" Daddy orders as he barges into some kind of security room.

Okay, I see how he knew what I did last Friday now! Apparently, every single part of the club is watched by a camera and a team of four people are checking the screens. Another man takes the drink Daddy brought here and begins to pour some into a glass tube.

"What do you think of what you just saw," Daddy asks in a low concerned voice.

"Honestly? It looked hot?" I have no idea why I uttered that as a question. Probably why Aiden is chuckling right now. Wait, wasn't I supposed to hate that thing?

"Positive for GHB," Stan says.

"The fucker!" Daddy growls. "Throw him outside and report to the police," he orders in his microphone. "Make sure you get a good picture of his face, he is not allowed back here!"

He ruffles my hair and takes me to his office next door.

"You did good tonight, Baby, I'm proud of you!" he praises me.

I must admit I feel pretty happy with myself for having caught some kind of bad guy and made sure he wouldn't be able to take advantage of people again in this club. On the bad side, I won't get laid tonight and I'm not really in the mood to go back to the Blue Phoenix. The hot leather sex room would be another story, but I'm not sure Daddy will let me.

As I thought, he decides I've had enough for one night and escorts me back home after a bit. Since it's one of the nights he has to be in the club for closing, he leaves as soon as I have settled in my room. I immediately get naked on my bed and begin to stroke my needy cock, replaying the hot scenes I've just witnessed.

I need a threesome in my life soon, I decided just after I came all over my chest. After I cleaned up and slid under the comforter, I drift into a sleep populated with dreams of two muscular men playing with my holes.

***

The next morning – or should I say beginning of the afternoon since I am beginning to take on Daddy's sleeping habits – is pretty uneventful. Daddy congratulates me once more on my actions yesterday night but quickly changes the conversation toward this afternoon's drawing session. It will happen in one of the rooms in the kinky part of the Blue Phoenix and Daddy seems convinced I will see something that will upset me.

"Tanner is what we call a Sadist Dominant," he explains. "It means he likes to give pain in a physical or a mental way, and the boy who is going to be with him is a true masochist. He likes all the different tortures Tanner usually puts him through. I don't know exactly what he has in mind for that drawing he asked you to do, but you might not like what you see."

"I'm a big guy, Daddy!" I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Still there are subjects that are a bit sensitive for you, Baby," he says gently. "I will accompany you to the room where they will pose for you, but I won't be able to stay. You will tell me if something unsettles you when we arrive and you will leave if it becomes too much."

The last part isn't a question, it's given with his usual commanding tone.

"Yes, Daddy!" I mock-sigh.

In truth, I just love that he cares about me so much.

"Remember that there is a consensual agreement between the two of them and that Elijah isn't forced to do anything. On the contrary, he will probably enjoy everything that is happening to him."

This discussion keeps us busy during lunch and I just have time to pack my art supplies before it's already time to go to the club. I feel very excited to have a first job like this, but there is also a big part of me that worries after all the warnings I got from Daddy. I try to shut it up by repeating in my head that I'll be okay.

The walk to the back of the Blue Phoenix is quick, and we stop at Daddy's office first. He told me he wanted me to sign non-disclosure agreements after what I witnessed yesterday and before what I will see today. It sounds logical that the people enjoying sex like I saw yesterday would want to be sure their privacy was respected and I have no problem signing the document. Besides, I'm not a snitch. Then we walk toward the room where Tanner and Elijah are waiting for us.

I take a deep breath before opening the door and take a confident step inside. The view that awaits me there is weird but not that unsettling. There are a few strange instruments, like a big wooden X, or various chains, shackles and even a harness hanging from the ceiling somewhere. I'm glad there is no bench like the one I was tied to on New Year's Eve because that would probably have upset me.

Tanner is seated on a big chair, bare-chested, wearing leather pants over combat boots and a boy who must be Elijah is kneeling on a small cushion at his side, his head resting on one of his thighs. He is completely naked, a metal ball in his mouth attached by two big leather straps that are tied behind his head. His hands are bound behind him, but the most awkward thing is definitely the five metal rings covering his cock, which must be the chastity device William had warned me about.

This is not what makes me stop and wince though, that would be the pink marks on Elijah's back. It looks like he was just hit with a belt or something similar everywhere from his shoulders to his thighs. I remember the few times Thomas used his belt on me, and those are not fond memories.

Daddy told you that he is a masochist and that he enjoyed it, I try to tell myself, forcing me to resume my walking. Daddy clearly feels my uneasiness and puts a hand on my shoulder in a calming gesture.

Remember how much this work is worth! This is easy money for you! I repeat in my head. What eventually placates my nerves is the calm emanating from Elijah. He evidently just took his beating and he isn't sobbing. Instead, he is in some sort of meditative trance, his eyes almost closed, a small smile on his lips.

"We just finished preparing," Tanner says with his cold scary voice. "Do you need anything specific from us?"

"No, simply take your pose" I reply, very proud that my voice doesn't shake.

Elijah doesn't move a muscle but Tanner straightens his back, suddenly projecting even more dominance if it was possible, putting his hand possessively on Elijah's head.

"Are you going to be okay, Baby?" Daddy whispers.

"Yes, don't worry, Daddy."

And I'm surprised to realize that as soon as I focus on sketching, I'm okay. I don't dwell on the marks on Elijah's body, concentrating on conveying the aura of serenity he gives. This is the easiest part of the drawing in the end. Properly representing the coldness and the darkness Tanner radiates is a harder task. I spent most of my time on this part, finally asking them if I can take a few pictures with the camera Aiden lent me because I won't be able to work out all the details right now.

I also decide I will put just a bit of color on this one, for Tanner's blue electric eyes, because this is the only way I can express the way they look so dark and icy. I'll have to do that at home though, I just hope I can remember exactly how they look with the pictures I take. When I am done with this, I make my way back to Daddy's office, leaving my two models doing God knows what.

"How did it go, Baby?" he asks worriedly.

"Fine, Daddy. I think I have enough material to work from."

"You were upset at the beginning," he states. "Tell me why."

This is not a question. Daddy doesn't ask, he commands. And I rarely have a problem complying.

"The marks on Elijah's back..." I reply in a whisper. "They looked like he was just hit with a belt."

"It was a whip," he states.

Yeah, that makes me feel so much better.

"Like I said to you," he continues, "you have to remember that the boy is a true masochist and he enjoyed every single strike he received. Tanner not only enjoys giving the pain, but he loves to look at the resulting marks on his Sub's body, it's probably why he whipped Elijah before they posed for you."

"That's sick!" I blurt without thinking.

"It is a particular kind of desire, but who are you to judge Tanner or Elijah so harshly?" he answers seriously. "He only gets his kicks with the kind of people that enjoy being on the receiving end of his attentions, and it is always in a safe and consensual setting. You told me your parents kicked you out for being gay, but you're a bit like them when you just say Tanner is sick for his sadistic tendencies or Elijah is abnormal for enjoying pain."

Of course, Daddy's right. I have no right to decide if what they do is normal or not, as long as they are both willing adults.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I spoke too quickly and without thinking," I say, a bit contrite. "I just don't see why someone would enjoy something like this," I add, shivering a bit.

"It's okay, Baby," he replies, pulling me into a tight hug. "I know where you come from, and I just want you to realize that BDSM is not evil. It's just kinky people satisfying their needs together. Even I don't understand all of the needs members of my club have, but I never judge, as long as basic rules of safety and consent are respected."

Of course he doesn't, since he is just the best.

"Why are you in this lifestyle, Daddy?" I suddenly blurt.

Now that I let it out though, I realize this question has been bugging me for quite some time.

"Because it's mostly about kinky sex without feelings," he replies.

"No, I meant... why do you like doing it?" I clarify. "You know, having someone at your feet obeying your every order... when you dislike Thomas so much."

"You need to understand one thing, Baby," he tells me softly, one of his hands ruffling my hair. "Each time I have someone at my feet obeying my orders, like you said, the most important thing for me is their pleasure. I don't get off controlling them, I get off by seeing how excited they are when I control them. Thomas abused you, I give the boys I spend the night with only what they want."

"I don't get why they'd want that," I pout.

"Says the one who asked a stranger for a rough pounding a few nights ago," he chuckles.

That was completely different!

His embrace is warm and so comfortable I let this hug last longer than it should. Then we go back to his loft together where he cooks us dinner. He warns me that I will have to take care of myself or go eat with him and his friends in his office for some of the next evenings because he can't keep on ditching them all the time like he did in the past few weeks. This is completely normal and I feel a bit guilty he had to change his habits to take care of me. When I voice that thought, he just ruffles my hair and tells me that he was very happy to take care of his Baby, making me feel so very special.

Then it's time for him to go back to work. I spend the beginning of the evening on the drawing, getting into the details since it's a bit too early to go to the Blue Phoenix. Then I dress myself for the night and make my way into the discotheque. As always, I skip the line and just give a curt nod to the bouncer at the entrance, who lets me in with a warm smile. Then I get inside and begin to move seductively to the center of the dancefloor.

Tonight is going to be the night. I have been thinking about it since the scene I witnessed yesterday. I want two men using me at the same time. I want to reenact the amazing threesome I had with Thomas and the stranger a month ago. I want to fly like that again, to let go of everything while my body is getting used in the most delicious way possible. And what the new Zach wants, the new Zach is going to get. He is not afraid of enticing the hot single males dancing until he gets two of them sandwiching him.

"Are you sure you are ready to play with the both of us?" the one in my back asks in my ear.

He has brown hair and blue eyes, with a hint of kindness and a mischievous spark that reminds me of Daddy. His friend is blonde with chocolate eyes. He is a bit more muscular and seems to be more of a brute, but I'm not looking for gentle sex so I don't really mind that. Both of them are very well gifted down there if the bulges I can feel when they rub against me are any indication.

"Hell, yeah!" I reply. "Are you sure you are going to have enough stamina to satisfy me?" I add seductively.

The new Zach is not afraid to wake up two lions! This is enough to send them into overdrive and the blonde grabs me powerfully to kiss me roughly while his friend presses his erection against my ass. I swear this is so hot I could come in my pants right now. When he lets go, the brown-haired guy pushes on the side of my chin to make me turn my head and he takes a kiss of his own. He is gentler than his friend but still dominates my mouth in a way that makes me weak in the knees.

Very soon, they each grab one of my hands and guide me toward the backroom area, into the first free room they can find. As soon as the door is closed, they pull my tee-shirt over my head. While the blonde takes another kiss, the brown-haired guy begins to nibble on my nipples, making me moan. His mouth travels down a bit more and he is soon licking my belly button while his hands unbuckle my belt, pulling my pants and underwear down in one go.

I cry in surprise when he engulfs my throbbing member in his mouth, while the blonde is still roughly dominating my tongue. I am so aroused by the situation it only takes a few bobs before I come in the brown-haired guy's mouth, huge waves of pleasure crashing over me with each spurt of cum that hits the back of his throat.

"Now it's your turn to make us feel good!" he smirks, wiping his mouth with one of his hands.

He doesn't have to tell me twice and I drop on my knees in front of the two of men, opening their zippers as fast as I can. They remove their tee-shirts and kick their pants down, showing me two beautiful big pythons. The blonde is a bit bigger than his friend, who is a bit thicker, but they are both equally impressive. This is going to make for a fun night!

I take the brown-haired guy in my mouth first since he was the one who pleasured me, applying myself as best as I can after the amazing orgasm he just gave me. I make him moan several times while I swirl my tongue around his mushroom head or titillate his frenulum. He gives a gentle push at the back my head and I understand the message. I begin to bob back and forth, taking as much of him as I am comfortable with, which is only a bit more than half of it since he has quite a big rod. They begin to make out when I swap and start to pleasure the blonde, this is so hot!

They were probably both as excited as I was because it doesn't take long before I make the two of them come. The brown-haired is the first one, quickly followed by the blonde as soon as I take him back into my mouth. After they have caught their breath, they make me kneel on the wall-bench, the brown-haired going behind me and his friend standing in front of me his shaft brushing against my lips. At the moment, I swallow him again, the brown-haired begins to rim me, making me moan around the blonde's dick. Then his tongue is replaced by two lubed fingers that slowly stretch my hole.

When I have been prepared enough, he slowly enters me after having put on a condom, and he begins to slowly go all the way in and out while the blonde grabs my hair with both his hands, deciding the pace of my bobbing. Everything is perfect, I say to myself! This is exactly what I wanted...

...until it goes very wrong.

"Yeah... Take it, slut!" the blonde says in a hard voice as he begins to pound harder into me.

I don't know if it's the name-calling or the fact he begins to go past my gag reflex, but I suddenly tense, remembering how Thomas used to sickly face-fuck me, and the whole thing goes astray. I begin to choke on his member, but he doesn't seem to care and goes harder, calling me a whore. This causes me to clench around the brown-haired, and his rough thrusting begins to feel very painful.

The memory of the nice threesome is replaced by the one on New Year's Eve, and I can't even make myself struggle against the two men using me. I'm petrified, as I gag more and more loudly while the sting in my butt grows more horrible, tears pool my eyes and run freely on my cheeks.

How could I be so stupid? How could I let myself fall back into something that hurt me so much?

"Get dressed and leave!" a cold hard voice suddenly booms in the small room.

The two guys try to argue against it, but I can't really focus on the words they exchange. The huge relief I feel as both my holes are suddenly empty and I am free overcomes everything else.

Daddy's arms wrap around me and suddenly, I'm safe.

Published on November 23rd 2017

So... That happened! God, there are a lot of jerks in this story... Guess what Daddy is going to do about this ;-).

Have a happy Thanksgiving (even if you're not celebrating)! I'm very thankful to all of you for reading, voting and/or commenting on this story but more specially to JaneyJordan YuukaSumiko and Snape75 . You all know why! ^^

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.3M 65K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2M 43K 50
18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than anything, all Aiden wanted was the perfe...
148K 3.2K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...
468K 17.8K 81
"Moving his hips to the music, dancing against his best friend Elliot actually shocked himself. He was normally kind of shy, awkward and nerdy but th...