Overdose

Autorstwa Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. Więcej

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

One

14.6K 456 979
Autorstwa Xannny

Aspen sat at the bench drinking her French vanilla latte from Starbucks while reading her formulas and studying. She was waiting for her best friend Jamie to come but he seemed to be running a little late.

She didn't even notice because she was so into studying, nothing else was on her mind. Getting interrupted she looked up expecting it to be Jamie but it wasn't, it was a boy she have never seen before.

Licking his lips, he looked down at her book then her face. "I just came over here to tell you how beautiful you are."

Smiling, she tucked some hair behind her hair. "Thank you."

"I'm Malik and you?"

"Aspen."

"As in the city?" He asked making her nod. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, nice to meet you."

She blushed at his corny line but shook his hand anyways. He held her hand bringing it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"May I ask what you're studying for?"

"Nothing in particular, I'm going to be a scientist one day so I study just to study."

"You go here?" He asked referring to Clark Atlanta University since she was sitting on campus.

"No but I'm thinking about it."

"What others do you have in mind?"

"Savannah State, Albany State, Fort Valley or Spelman."

"So you want to stay in state and go to a HBCU?"

"Pretty much."

Looking at his watch, he sighed. "As much I enjoy talking to you, my afternoon class starts in ten minutes."

"Oh? You go here?"

"Nah, I go to Morehouse but my Friday classes are here."

"May I ask your major?"

"Philosophy." He spoke peeking her interest.

"Wasn't expecting that." She drank her latte.

"I get the same reaction every time I tell someone." He chuckled. "As I mentioned, I have to go but can I get your number?"

She never gave out her number to people she didn't know but he didn't seem like anything was wrong with him. She grabbed his phone that was stretched out to her entering her number, saving it as her name.

"I'll call you beautiful." He spoke getting up just as Jamie was walking up.

"Who that?" His deep voice asked scaring her.

"Just someone who came to make conversation."

"For what?"

"Someone can't just come converse with me?"

"Nah, people always have an ulterior motive so what was his?"

"Nothing." She repeated growing irritated by the question. "He literally sat down, complimented me then we talked about school."

"So his motive was to try to talk to you." He nodded.

"Maybe if you were here on time no one would come up to me." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm five minutes late."

"And while you were being held up, someone was trying to get to know me."

"You saying that as if I don't know everything about you." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't know me." She joked.

"You were 6.7 pounds and 11 ounces when you came out at 3:18 ina morning." He spoke blankly making her laugh.

"That's stalkerish." 

"Yeah whatever, you coming by me or you gon wait for yo Aunt Alli?"

"I told her I was coming with you."

"Come on then." He grabbed her hand helping her get up as she closed her book neatly putting it in her bag.

She followed him to his mother car. She got in the passenger seat putting on her seat belt then reaching over to put on Jamie's making him roll his eyes.

"The words are thank you but you're welcome." She smiled.

"I ain't say it."

"You're so mean to me, honestly don't know how I deal with it."

"You better find a way because you stuck with me."

"Says who?"

"Me." He glanced over at her. "You gon be in my life forever."

Blushing she put her head down taking out her phone to text her little brother Harlem. He was always asking her for money or for favors, both of her parents were worth millions so she didn't understand why he was always asking her.

"Who got you smiling at your phone?" He asked making her lock it and look at him.

"Harlem begging self, I think he think I'm his parent."

"You all their parents and you know it." He laughed.

"I have no kids and I'm not planning on having any no time soon."

"Cause you gon have mine." He looked over at her again. "I know you wanna wait til you get your Bachelors so I'll patiently wait."

"So you just want me to be your baby momma?"

"Of course not, we gon get eloped then when you have my baby you gon get your princess wedding so I could show you off."

"You don't even believe in marriage."

"You make me believe in anything."

She shook her head with a smile, Jamie knew exactly what to say but she knew he was just joking. They'll play like this all day but at the end of the day, they were only friends.

She wished they were more, I mean who wouldn't? She's been friends with him since she was three. She still remembers when he told her she was the prettiest girl and asked her to be his girlfriend. She loved Jamie, she was in love with Jamie but she was scared of rejection.

"Why your face so twisted up? What's wrong Aspy?" He asked genuinely concerned, he hated seeing her upset, especially if he could do something about it. 

"Nothing, just thinking about another way I could redo this problem." She half lied.

"You gon work yourself to death, you need a day off. Just one day to enjoy yourself."

"I enjoy Science, I don't consider it work."

"Can you come somewhere with me tonight?" 

"Where?" She looked over to him studying his side features. 

"A li' kickback at my bro Gee house, it's gon be real laid back."

"I don't-"

"You trust me right?" 

"Yes." She said without having to think about it.

"Then trust me because as long as you're with me I promise, you'll always be good." 

"I have to ask my mom, if she says no then I can't go."

"If you can't go then we'll just go get some food then chill."

"Okay." She nodded leaning back in her seat wondering how she was going to ask. 

~

"Paspen!" Kashmere screeched in excitement with drool running down his chin as soon as he saw his sister.

"Hi, my love." She picked him up kissing his cheek as he grabbed both sides of her face getting drool on her. "Where ma?" 

"Stove." He said referring to the kitchen. She dropped her bag on the floor positioning her brother on her hip to see her mom sitting in the kitchen with her glasses reading a magazine.

"Hi beautiful." She spoke going to kiss her mom cheek as she smiled looking up.

"I didn't even hear the alarm, wow." Memo shook her head. "How was your Clark Atlanta tour?" 

"I filled out some paperwork then talked to the admission administrator. Clark Atlanta seems like a good school-"

"The boys was something to look at right?" She smirked making Aspen laugh. "Just wait until you see the ones that's in fraternity's." 

"Where's Allure and Harlem?" Aspen asked knowing the house seemed a little too quiet.

"Allure in the dance room practicing for that video shoot and Harlem upstairs."

"Why do he think I'm a ATM?"

"Because you always giving him money when he ask, he know better to ask for some damn money." She chuckled. "He want some money better work for it, do the dishes or something."

"You don't even do the dishes."

"Aspen, you're capable of getting ass whoopings now." She pointed making her chuckle.

"Can I go somewhere tonight?" 

"Sound like a date." Memo smirked. "You finally told Jamie about your crush?" 

"No and I never will. I wanted to ask about going to a house party." She mumbled making Memo eyebrows raise in shock. 

She thought the day would never come before she heard these words. Aspen literally stays home everyday, the only time she goes out is to go to school or out with family. She was actually kind of glad Aspen was coming out her shell. 

"Who's going with you?" 

"Jamie asked me to go with him because it's his friend party but I'm going to call Kaiser and see if she's going."

"You can go but-"

"Go where?" Harlem asked coming in the kitchen shirtless with some basketball shorts digging in the fridge to get a powerade.

"Mind your business." Memo and Aspen said in unison.

"I'm telling Siah." He said about to pull his phone out but before he could Josiah was walking in the kitchen.

"Tell me what?" He asked snatching the powerade out Harlem hand to drink it for his self.

"He's telling you mom is allowing me to go to a house party." 

"I don't approve." Harlem shook his head.

"I didn't ask you." 

"Ivy, you remember ya first house party and the rest of them so?"

"There's a difference between Aspen and I."

"I don't have to go, I was just asking." Aspen softly spoke not wanting them to argue over something this simple. 

Josiah looked at his daughter seeing the slight disappointment in her face. "You can go but I want you to be careful."

"Thank you." She smiled handing Kash to her mom then going upstairs so she can call her best friend.

"Child care, you beat them we retreat them. May I help you?" Kaiser answered the phone making Aspen chuckle. (Kyza)

"What are you doing tonight?" 

"Shake a lil ass, probably pop some pussy." She joked making Aspen roll her eyes.

"Are you going to Gee party?" 

"Hold on!" She yelled dramatically "I know Ms.Stay at home and study all my life not considering going to shake some ass and pop some pussy!" 

"No, I am not." She chuckled. "I do want to go though."

"Oh girl, I'm bout to get the whole gang and we bout to- wait, yo fine ass daddy there?" 

"Ky." She whined.

"Okay, I quit." She laughed. "But open your door because I'm already outside."

Aspen shook her head as she hung up, Kaiser always popped up uninvited. She was one of those friends who saw your house as their house, it's a shock she didn't have her own set of keys.

"Aspen, your ratchet friend here!" Harlem said over the intercom as she heard Ky cursing Harlem out. 

"Girl, tell your little brother to stop playing with me. I whoops ass." She stated making her laugh.

"What should I expect?" 

"I could tell that you nervous but Gee parties are honestly so chill. All everybody do is smoke, dance and drink." 

"Okay." She nodded feeling some of her worries go away. 

"Sooo." Kaiser dragged out smiling. "Can I do your makeup?" 

"Define makeup."

"I only want to do your lashes and eyebrows." 

"Okay."

"I'm going to call the rest of the girls to so we can all meet up here cause Lord knows none of us be ready on time."

~

"You look pretty baby." Memo kissed her cheek as she smiled. 

Since everyone said it was a casual thing she decided she wasn't going to dress up, she wanted to be simple so no one would notice her. She had on a white tee shirt that was tied up on the side with olive green pants, a black jean jacket paired with black zipper Giuseppe sneakers. She put on her camouflage Yankees dad hat.

"Ouu, is that my bestie? Yes that is." Ky said making her chuckle.

"You look pretty too." Aspen complimented her making her turn around and drop.

Kaiser wasn't going to impress anyone so she went simple too. She had a white tank top with ripped denim jeans and a denim jean jacket. On her feet was white Sk8 hi vans but she was considering taking them off so they wouldn't get dirty.

"When the fuck did you get your stomach pierced?" Josiah asked stopping in his steps as Aspen froze.

"I been told you about her getting a piercing."

"I thought you meant her fucking ears Ivory! She fifteen!" 

"She fifteen, turning 16, graduating in a few months and she wanted a damn belly piercing. If you was paying attention when I was telling you about it you would of known."

"How was I supposed to pay attention? You was-" He stopped his sentence knowing he was about to say something too inappropriate for all his kids to hear. "Aspen go to ya party."

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." She kissed both of them on their cheeks taking the money her mom was handing out.

"My favorite bitches and hoes!" Ky yelled as she opened the car door.

"CiCi the only hoe here." Nay threw shade making everybody laugh.

"The proudest hoe you'll meet too." Cienna smiled.

"Okay, come on cause I'm ready to get drunk." Malayah flipped her hair.

"Searsly." Nay smiled.

"Just say no kids." Aspen mumbled getting in the car as they laughed.

~

Nay thanked the Lyft man as they all got out, Malayah stopped someone so they can take a picture of the six. They took around five then walked to a porch where some people was sitting outside, Aspen pulled out her phone to see where Jamie was but as soon as she was about to text him he was getting out a car with a few boys.

Aspen watched as he got out the car looking around until his eyes landed on her, he analyzed her as she did the same. He was wearing a black sweater with a blue tongue in the middle with black balmain jeans and blue Jordan Retro 5s. He rubbed his hands together then licked his lips walking to her.

"Girl, you gon start drooling." India said making them laugh.

"Sousinnn!" Ky yelled as he walked up.

"Told you bout that dumb yelling shit." He glared at her then looked at Aspen. He wiped the side of her mouth wiping some of the lip gloss off.

"Jam." Nay smiled giving him a hug. He hugged all of them then put his arm over Aspen shoulder guiding her in the party.

"How you gon come to a party I invited you to without me?" He asked making her chuckle.

"You came with people though." 

"Because you talm bout you gon meet me here."

"You a big cry baby." She laughed entering the house as she heard loud music being played.

"Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang!" Ky chanted as she danced along to the music. "Spend ten racks on a new chain, my bitch love do cocaine."

"This song ass." Jamie said leading them in the kitchen. He drunk out his cup nodding his head to the music anyway, he stopped them and leaned on the counter pulling out a bag of weed and a backwood. 

He let go of Aspen so he could roll up, he looked up watching his surroundings then looking over to see if she was uncomfortable. She was chilling making him nod, seeing he ain't have to step in yet.

"Damn, niggas don't even fuck wimme nomo'?" Gee asked coming in the kitchen. 

"Impossible, you my brudda." Jamie said hugging him.

"Wassup Ky, Indi, Lay, Nay." Gee hugged them stopping at CiCi and Aspen. "Why don't I know y'all?" 

"Shawty with the hat beautiful yo." KC said making Aspen smile.

"Thank you nigga." Jamie looked at him before she could say anything. 

"That nigga got defensive as hell real quick." A boy named Dell said making them laugh.

"My bad fam, this you?" 

"All me." He put his arm back around her again inhaling from the blunt.

Gee chuckled as they all through their hands in surrender. "I got you fam, wassup I'm his brudda Gee Money. Y'all are?" 

"I'm CiCi and she Aspy."

"Yeah my name DellyDell, I like nasty bitches, I like classy bitches, little fake sassy bitches. I got ratchet bitches-"

"You know you don't get no bitches." Nay said causing everybody in hearing distance to laugh.

"Why yo eyebrows fake? Bitch erase that shit!" Dell rubbed his hand down her right eyebrow making Aspen gasp since she knew she spent almost twenty minutes on her eyebrows.

"Oh shit, her eyebrow on yo hand." KC said making everybody laugh.

"I know you lying!" Her NOLA accent came out as she got off the counter going to chase him.

"Can you come to the bathroom with me?" CiCi asked making Aspen nod as everybody else was in conversation.

"Where you going?" Jamie asked feeling her detach herself from him.

"Damn, can that girl breathe without ya permission?" Kaiser asked before inhaling from the blunt.

"He making sure his girl good, mind yo business." Gee Money said pulling her while she smacked his hand from touching her.

"First of all, she not even his girl." CiCi added making everybody look at her.

"You said that a lil too hostile for me." India said drinking her Taylor Port.

Aspen shook her head grabbing CiCi hand as they passed people trying to find the bathroom, when they finally found it they rushed in. Aspen checked her appearance while CiCi used the bathroom, CiCi washed her hands then they were back on their way out the bathroom.

"This our song!" Nay pulled Aspen in the living room as the rap song played making Aspen laugh and cover her face.

"Sis, stop acting shy! You know you not." India laughed pulling Aspen hand from her mouth.

"Niggas iffy, uh. Blicky got the stiffy, uh. Got the Blicky, uh. Drum it holds fifty, uh." Lay rapped. 

"Scum gaaaaaaang!" Kaiser yelled putting a blue bandana on her head. "Crrriiippp!"

"Pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga, you a silly nigga! In the hood with the billy niggas and them hoover niggas!" Aspen yelled getting out her shell. 

They rapped different songs and turned up like that for almost an hour, Aspen didn't even know she knew all these songs but somehow she did. She rapped from Meek Mill to Tay-K, she was turned and she was having more fun than she expected.

"Imma lose my voice." Nay laughed as they walked in the kitchen to get something to drink.

"You wanna try something?" Lay asked Aspen.

"No, I don't like the strong taste of alcohol." Aspen said, it made her want to throw up.

"Uhhh-" India said looking through the fridge to find something she could like. "Mike's Lemonade not so strong so it don't have that nasty taste."

"I'll try it." Aspen took it out her hand pouring it into a cup. She took a sip barely tasting any alcohol making her drink it like it was juice.

"Oop, sis finna be drunk." Nay raised a eyebrow in amusement. "I can't wait to see drunk Aspen."

~

Jamie watched from across the room as Aspen and her friends danced on each other, he ain't care as long as no niggas came and got behind them. Blac Youngsta x Booty came on making people that was sitting down get up and start dancing.

"You good?" Gee Money asked standing next to him.

"I'm cooling."

"You been watching her all night." He pointed out. "You ain't even this protective over Ky or Indi and they blood."

"They ghetto ass could handle theirselves, Aspen not on allat. She a smart good girl, I gotta look out for her."

"You don't touch me, somebody gon touch me. You don't fuck me, somebody gon fuck me. You don't love me, somebody gon love me." He heard Aspen yell making him look back at her.

"Seem like she sending a message to me." Gee sipped his sprite walking away making him laugh.

He followed Gee Money in the kitchen so they can talk bout some things and catch up. CiCi walked in getting their attention but Jamie didn't pay her no mind, he didn't care for her. She purposely dropped something in front of him then bent down to pick it up making her ass on his front making him stop.

"Why the fuck are you on me?" He asked making Gee Money laugh.

"I made a mistake and dropped my phone." She lied rolling her eyes.

"I'm so thirsty." Ky said coming in the kitchen looking at Gee. "What you drinking?"

"Sprite." 

"Clean or dirty?" 

"What's dirty sprite?" Aspen asked standing directly in front of Jamie not noticing she lowkey pushed CiCi from in front of him. CiCi felt some type of way as if she was trying to claim him when Aspen honestly didn't mean no harm.

"You put cough syrup in it." Jamie answered.

"Is that what you drinking?" She asked making him nod. "Can I taste it?"

"No." He shook his head. "Matter fact, what time is it?" 

"It's only 12, you not my father." Aspen rolled her eyes.

"I ain't tryna be chump." 

"You act like my father all the time." She told him. "You always questioning me and have a problem with everything I do."

"Because I love you." He told her forgetting he wasn't just with her. He barely told people he loved them and if he did it definitely wasn't something he said first. He just shocked the hell out of everybody nosy asses.

"I love you more but you're not my boyfriend or father so relax." She stated letting words flow out not even being able to think before she spoke. 

"I'm not trying to be either." He shrugged hurting her feelings without even noticing it.

"Keep it that way then." She mumbled moving away from him.

Aspen sat on the counter taking out her phone texting her parents to tell them she was fine then checking her social media. She looked up because a tall figure was standing over her, she rolled her eyes seeing Jamie looking in her phone. She locked it then placed it face down making him raise a eyebrow.

"Yes?" Aspen asked.

"Stop playing with me before I slap you upside yo head." He told her walking closer so he could stand between her legs. 

"I'm not doing anything." She shrugged.

"You get a liquor in yo system and you start acting fake, I see you Princess Aspy." He said making her laugh.

Before she could respond, CiCi decided she wanted to cockblock. She sat on the counter next to Aspen and leaned her head on her shoulder making Aspen look down.

"You okay?" Aspen asked worried.

"Yeah, my head just hurt a lil." She mumbled.

"Go home then." Jamie said bluntly making Aspen hit him. "Imma be in there." 

He shook his head walking out as CiCi jumped down grabbing two Mike Lemonades, she wanted Aspen to get more drunk. She knew Aspen didn't like drinking out glass bottles so she poured it in a cup but she poured some Patron in it too. She looked back to make sure nobody was paying attention then gave it to her.

"Thank you." Aspen smiled drinking it then scrunching her face up then laughing. "This seems to get stronger the more I drink it."

This was Aspen first time drinking liquor and it was hitting her fast, she was drunk already off of a cup of Patron. Aspen was laughing at stuff that wasn't even funny and somewhat stumbling as she walked. She went to find her best friends so she can dance with them and have more fun as she finished her second cup CiCi gave her. 

As she was dancing she saw a girl sitting next to Jamie touching his leg, she furrowed her eyebrows seeing he didn't move her hand. She looked closer and felt stupid. He wouldn't even let a boy say two words to her but the minute she out his face, he basically cuddled up with another girl, his ex at that.

"Boo, why your face like that?" Malayah asked then followed her eyes. "He was in yo face this whole party, he got us fucked up."

"Aspen, if you don't stop crying in the middle of this damn party." India wiped her face.

"Girl, go claim what's yours." Nay said. "Go cut that conversation real short."

"For real sis, Jamie for you so go make him and that bitch know." Ky hyped her head.

"And if that bitch say something, Imma pop her cause I know you not with the fighting shit." India said.

"Okay." Aspen said letting them get into her head.

She walked over to him and plopped down on his lap and her hand, since he wasn't looking he didn't know who it was but once he knew it was her he ain't say nothing. He was surprised but he let her do her, he ain't care anyway. If this was anybody else, he would have pushed them the fuck off him.

"You okay?" She asked grabbing his face rubbing the tattoo on his neck.

"Yeah." He looked in her eyes. "It look like you was crying, you alright?" 

"Now I am." She said making him nod.

"We were talking." Jamie ex, Yazy, rolled her eyes pulling her hand from under Aspen leg. 

"So continue." Aspen said. 

"Privately."

"Oh right." Aspen nodded pulling out her phone then leaning back on him making him chuckle. "Y'all could talk now."

"I'll see you later Jam." She rolled her eyes getting up.

"You funny, you know that right?" He asked with low eyes smiling at her.

"What you mean?" She matched his smile.

"Just know I know what you doing." He chuckled again shaking his head.

"As long as you know then." She smirked.

"You having fun?" He asked wrapping his arms around her as she got comfortable in them.

"Yes, I'm glad you asked me to come." 

Tank x When We came on as she started slowly moving her lower body, she didn't even know what she was doing but the music and the liquor had her dancing how she only danced in her room. Jamie let her do her holding on to her waist looking down at how she arched her back and how she moved so sexually and slow.

"That's my bitch!" She heard Ky yell as she laughed continuing her dance for him. 

"Oh they bout to fight outside!" Some boy yelled as some people ran outside.

She saw her best friends run out so she she went too. She went through the crowd seeing Ky and them looking at CiCi surrounded by three girls. She was confused she could of sworn CiCi was just in the kitchen smoking with some boys.

"What's going on?" Aspen asked.

"Mind yo business." One of the girl said harshly getting in her face.

"Uh uh bitch." Kaiser put down her drink getting in front of Aspen. "Wrong bitch to get hyped with."

"Mari, why y'all ganging up on her?" Malayah asked one of the girls.

"Cause she was in the kitchen smoking with my nigga all in his face and shit."

"Girl, they was telling a story and I was laughing at them. I don't want yo boyfriend and I keep telling you that."

"What you smoking with him for anyway bitch? Ain't no bitch gon smoke with no nigga she don't fuck with."

"Whaaat?" CiCi dragged out laughing. "You sound so stupid and I'm not entertaining this anymore."

"She don't want to fight, so-"

"Bitch, you keep talking. You tryna take this ass whooping for her?" Mari asked cutting Aspen off.

"I bet you won't lay a hand on her." India said.

"Yo, move." Aspen heard Jamie voice as everybody parted for him, Gee and a few other boys. He looked at the two girls staring Aspen down. "Why y'all in her face?" 

"She bout to get slapped since she wanna take up for her hoe ass friend." Mari pointed to CiCi

"I don't give a fuck what you do to her but ain't nobody touching Aspen and I put that on my soul."

"We knew that already." Ky said holding her hand in her other hand.

"Ain't nobody bout to be fighting anyway, this my shit." Gee spoke. "Y'all wanna fight, go somewhere else with that shit."

"And we out now." Jamie said putting his arm around Aspen. "Let's go Ky, Nay, Lay and Indi."

"I'm not leaving CiCi, we came with her." Aspen spoke. 

"She better get in a Lyft or some shit."

"Jamie." She rolled her eyes. "Come on Ci."

"Where she going? Cause you coming by me."

"Yo, this nigga really mean as hell." Lay laughed.

"I'll request you a Lyft so I know you got home safe." Aspen pulled out her phone which was dead making her sigh. "Can I see your phone?" 

"Hurry up so we could go." Jamie handed her his phone then talking to Gee.

"It's seven minutes away." Aspen handed him back his phone looking at CiCi. 

Mari pulled out her mace spraying CiCi and Aspen since Aspen was standing so close to her. She pulled CiCi by her hair dragging her down through the grass. She started punching her while CiCi was trying to block the hits all while her face was burning like crazy. Jamie didn't even care about CiCi, he rushed by Aspen as she cried and closed her eyes tightly. 

"This not even my friend but damn, that's wrong as fuck." India said looking at CiCi get beat up.

"I don't even like her and I'm not feeling this." Nay shook her head.

India kicked Mari in her side making her fall then continued kicking her until Gee grabbed her pulling her away, Dell had CiCi trying to get her nose to stop bleeding. He wiped her face as she cried and tried opening her eyes. CiCi Lyft pulled up making Jamie look at the car to tell them.

"She could barely see, she can't get in the car by herself." Aspen said still with her eyes closed.

"You can't even see." He looked at her like she was stupid.

"I live a block down, I'll get in the car with her." Nay said.

"I'm sleeping over so I'll get in the car too." Lay added.

"Now I gotta add more passengers, hurry up before it leave." Jamie shook his head pulling Aspen towards the car. 

He watched Nay, Lay and CiCi get in the car. "This burns." Aspen said crying rubbing her eyes.

"Stop, you making it worst." 

"It burns Jamie!" She raised her voice, he was about to curse her out but stopped his self.

"Yo, you got some oil or milk in there?" He asked Gee.

"Imma go check for you."

"This what you get, should of minded ya business." Jamie teased to get her mad.

"That's my best friend." 

"No, she's your friend. I'm your best friend." Ky looked up from her phone.

"Barely that." Jamie said.

"Here go the milk and oil." Gee handed him two different cups. 

"Open ya eye for me Aspen." 

"I can't." She said. He rolled his eyes grabbing her face pouring the milk on her eyes so it can stop burning. He made sure not to get no milk in her hair or she'll start bitching. After pouring the milk he started rubbing the oil on her face as if it was lotion.

"India and Kaiser bring y'all stupid asses!" He said opening the car door so they could get in. 

Dell got in the drivers side and KC got in the passenger side, Jamie got in the car then pulled Aspen on his lap closing the door. It was enough space for Aspen to sit on her own but he wanted her on him.

"So I'm making one stop or y'all going home?" Dell asked.

"Nah, we going to Jamie house." India said making him look at them.

"Who the fuck said I wanted y'all to come home with me?" 

"Boy bye, I'm going to see my aunt Tammy." Kaiser waved him off.

~

"Be quiet, I don't know if she woke or sleep." He shushed them as he locked the door.

The kitchen light was on so they followed the light to see his mother in the kitchen sitting at the table with her head leaning on her hand sleep. Jamie rubbed her back making her jump as she looked around then calmed down seeing it was just them.

"Up waiting for you." She jumbled her words.

"I know, I texted you but knowing you I should of called." 

"Hey aunty!" Ky yelled making her playfully roll her eyes and laugh.

"Always loud, hey nieces." She hugged her and India then looked at Aspen. "Hey daughter."

"Hey ma." Aspen said giving her a hug.

"Ma, they spending a night since some shit went down at the party."

"Alright, I I I going to bed now." She stuttered making him kiss her cheek.

"Y'all know where y'all sleeping, y'all should have clothes in that room if y'all don't then y'all assed out." He told them going up the stairs before they could say anything.

"I really can't stand him." Ky rolled her eyes.

Aspen jogged up the stairs going into Jamie room seeing he was putting her phone on the charger, she took off her shoes placing them neatly. "I see your mother getting better."

"Yeah, she get better everyday."

Two years ago, Jamie was sitting in the living room while his mother was in the kitchen making dinner. Out of no where, the swat busted in the house making Jamie jump in confusion, they forced him to lay flat on his stomach. His older brother, Saheed came to see what the noise was and the cops sent they whole clip into his body while shooting their mother twice in the head. After killing Saheed, they cuffed Jamie and locked him up.

Their reason for coming in the house like that was because Saheed matched a description. Jamie sued the whole police department for the overkill but was never bought justice. The case went to trail and lost letting the cops free while he mourned the death of his brother and helping his mother back to health. Her getting shot caused her to get something called Aspasia where she jumble her words or stutter.

Til this day, he hated cops. He didn't care what was happening, he would never call the cops or talk to them. He didn't believe it was good cops out there, they were all evil and abused their power to him. Cops will get away with anything and the system will protect them, he hated this world.

"I'm bout to take a shower." He told her. "You welcome to join."

She rolled her eyes as he laughed going in the bathroom that was in his room, she went to his dresser going through his boxers. She grabbed his blue and black Calvin Klein boxers then a black Fendi shirt. She went into the other bathroom taking a quick shower since she was sleepy, she made sure she washed her face then got out drying off. 

After getting dress, she walked back in the room to see him walking around shirtless in just some Ralph Lauren boxers. "I was just looking for those." He said referring to the boxers.

"They so cute and soft." 

"My clothes always look better on you." He smirked making her smile.

"Of course." She got into his bed instantly feeling tired, his bed felt like sleeping on a butch of pillows, it was so soft and comfortable.

"Oh, you sleeping in here?" He asked her as she nodded. "Tell ya parents where you at."

"Oh yeah." She texted the group chat they were all in telling them she was sleeping with Kaiser which wasn't a complete lie. "Can you come lay down?"

"Hold on." He walked out to check on his mom then went downstairs to check on Indi and Ky. They were knocked out making him laugh, he grabbed a water out the fridge since Aspen always wakes up in the middle of the night thirsty. After doing everything, he made sure the doors was locked and turned the lights off.

He walked in his room texting Lay to make sure they was good then texting Gee. He turned off his light then turned on the t.v going to Nick since they were playing Spongebob, he got in the bed climbing over Aspen so he could be closer to the wall. He relaxed as her eyes fluttered from her being sleepy but trying to watch t.v.

"Stop fighting your sleep." He told her as she closed her eyes.

He looked at her then kissed her forehead shaking his head. He turned the t.v off since it was too much light in his room and he couldn't sleep like that. Aspen turned and backed up a little making him pull her close to him as she finally found sleep while in his arms.

"Goodnight Princess Aspy." He mumbled going to sleep his self.
__________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Entity Autorstwa syke

Krótkie Opowiadania

56 13 15
what if the reason why you are healing also became the reason why you are in pain again?
34.8K 1.3K 21
When life throw lemons make lemonade. When it throws you a second chance take it like a bull to red clothe. I was given my second chance to heal and...
10.1K 198 15
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾. This book is the 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 for 'Healed'
394 41 18
Vic suddenly wakes up to find her phone ringing. The caller ID says Unknown, and seems to know something about her. Short chapters. Cover cred:...