Signs Of A Broken Heart 💔

By StoriesAndLyrics1

Lanai's relationship has ended on a very bad note but can she find love again? Sequel: Two Open Doors 🚪 More

1- Nothing Is Worse Than This
2- Appearances Isn't Everything
3- I'm In A Box
4- I Have To Go ( For Now )
6- I Feel For You
7- Surprise Surprise

5- In The Making

50 3 1
By StoriesAndLyrics1

The guy: I'm Trent by the way.
He held out his hand,
Me: I'm Lanai.
We shook hands and felt a little spark at the same time. While waiting for the same flight, he told me that he's taken a few days off to focus on what matters most to him.

I couldn't agree with him more, he asked me " why are you traveling? " I didn't want to mention another guy that I might or might not be with in the future so I simply answered it like this.
Me: trying to see is it still possible for me to fall in love again.

He told me that in high school he was in love with a girl and come to find out, his brother liked the same girl so they finally asked her out but knowing that it might of ended up in drama she denied both of them and a few years later she ended up marrying a billionaire.

It was time for are flight, my new ticket had a seat right beside him so I flew side by side with Trent who is a sweet heart compared to one mind focused JJ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
812K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...