sister's duty

بواسطة MirisAslan

Based on the TV series left right left and Dahleez It's story of sister and brothers who have sworn to prote... المزيد

Part 1 Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

501 23 10
بواسطة MirisAslan

Swadheenta took the appointment letter and went to rajveer.
Swadheenta : bhai ye Kya hai. Aap ne mujhe bataya Kyu Nahi ke apko kma mein appointed kiya gaya hai. Woh jagah jahan aap kabhi student hua karte the Aur ab aap wahan teach karoge. Wow this is so amazing, celebration Toh banta hai. Right. Chalo phir ab aapne lunch banaye hai to main dessert banati hoon.
While saying this she moved towards the kitchen to prepare dessert not giving him chance to say anything.

Rajveer was dumbstruck listening to her,
Ye freedom ko Kahan se mil gaya appointment letter. Oh right raj, aap ne hi to kaha tha ke doll tu pls study Saaf karegi mein ab Aur paper's Aur mail Nahi dekh sakta, ab bhugto.

Freedom sun meri baat mein ne Abhi Kuch reply Nahi kiya mein Toh posting change karwane ke liye letter post karne wala hoon. Kma Nahi jaraha, I can't do this freedom
HIS eyes got misty. How can he go there where he will be haunted by the memories. Mein kaise freedom. He started to cry. Unable to control himself further, today he wants the comfort of his family, to show his vulnerability, swadheenta was only one that can fix him up after his emotional wreakage. He broke down completely staring at his hands that pulled the trigger that took the life of his best friend.
Swadheenta was terrified seeing his brother completely torn apart, as if dying a thousand death every second.,showing his vulnerability. She has to do something, looking here and there for something as if she was lost at what to do, she cannot let him go away from her, thinking that if he stays in his guilt she will lose him forever. She cannot lose his brother as she lost her family, she remembered everything. No, no. Not my Bhaiya, please, she started panicking.
She got hold of herself. She was getting frustrated and angry at herself and her brother. She have to get her brother to understand that he did not kill his best friend. So she did what she thought was best at that moment. Tears rolling down her face, she slapped him. Hard.
Swadheenta : aapne Nahi maara unhe.
Rajveer  was shocked that his sweet little girl, his doll, his freedom has slapped him. That's when he remembered what she said "aapne Nahi maara unhe" Kya kaha tumne freedom

Swadheenta : Maine kaha ki aapne Nahi maara captain Naveen Singh ahluwalia ko. Samjhe aap. Kaise manliya aapne that you are the murderer. Bhai aapko yaad hai aap hi ne mujhe dosti ka Matlab samjhaya tha.
Doll family ke baad Agar Koi rishta important hai Toh Woh dosti ka rishta hai. Aur saacha dost Woh hota hai jo aapne dost ko marta hua na dekh sake Aur use khud maarde. Bhai Ajj Bhi mein Apne friends ke liye mein Yahi khubi dhoondti hoon. Ke kabhi Koi Aisa pal aye Toh Woh mujhe khud maarde.

Rajveer was looking at his sister as she was an alien. How did she remember those words said by him. As he said those words nearly 4 years ago, that was the last conversation with her he had, before he lost her. Lost her due to her head injury causing amnesia. Then he remembered that since morning he was calling her as doll,Not freedom. And she didn't asked him why was he calling her doll and not freedom. This was the indication that she remembered but in his guilt he did not concentrate what he was saying. He called her doll when they were together with their families but after that incident he started calling her freedom so as to remain in his sister life even like an stranger.

Swadheenta : ha bhai, I remembered. Tears rolling out, smudging her kajal.
Rajveer could not believe that she remembered, he was looking at her like she will disappear if he will even blink his eyes. His sister. He hesitantly moved his hand to touch her face. He cupped her face gently​ as if touching the newborn baby. He wiped her tears away. Making him believe that his sister really remembered him.
Swadheenta : Bhai​, I am so sorry Maine apko maara. Dard horaha hoga na. Sorry. She said Cupping his face.
Rajveer just shook his head in no, and hugged her tight. She was not only his sister but also like his daughter.
Meri gudiya tujhe saach mein Sab yaad agaya
Swadheenta : Haan Bhaiya. Everything.
She was smiling. Having her brother know that she remembered was making her feel lite.
Bhaiya Maine law ke liye apply kiya hai. She mumbled.
Rajveer : what was that, I didn't hear.
Swadheenta : I have applied for law studies. Bhaiya pls gussa mat ho.
Rajveer stilled at her word, she applied for law.
Rajveer : kyun, Aur Ek baat, tujhe Sab yaad hai, when did you remembered. He wanted to know everything.
Swadheenta : thik hai main apko bataungi par apko promise karna hoga ke aap posting change Nahi karwaoge. Bhai please understand na, hamare paas sirf ye Raasta hai Woh Sab details collect karne ka. Which led to arrest of cap Naveen, Bhaiya Maine ne is case ko follow kiya hai Aur conclusion, Bhaiya something is fishy.
Bhaiya main apse promise Karti hoon mere law study ki wajah se a apko Koi problem Nahi hogi. I want to help bhai, Aur Woh main sirf lawyer bankar hi kar sakti hoon. Please Bhaiya samjho na.
Rajveer : swadheenta please main Tumko phir se Nahi kho sakta. No tum law Nahi karogi. Please Kuch Aur profession choose karlo.
Swadheenta : okay, Agar aap Yahi chahte ho Toh ye form par padhlo. Law Nahi Toh Yahi karongi. She distangle herself and forwards the form to him.

Rajveer went numbed when he looked at the form. This form was for joining the army.., specifically KMA.
Swadheenta kyun kar rahi ho Aisa.
Swadheenta: Agar law Nahi karwana chahte Toh phir main KMA join karlongi, kyunki Bhaiya main ya Toh law study karke  aapki help karna chahti hoon ya phir aap ke saath reh kar aapki help karongi, aage aapki marzi.
Rajveer look helplessly at his sister, she was being unfair, how can he allow her to join army and risk her life, No it's better if she studies law. She makes a hard bargain and she knows that. She was looking at him smugly, he just shook his head fondly. She knew she was going to do what she want and it shows clearly that she was his sister.
Fine, Doll. You knew that I will never allow you to join the army what's the point of this form when you will be having your way. By doing law.
Aab batao tumhe kab yaad aaya Sab.
Swadheenta : pehle promise karo aap. ke aap kma join karoge.
Rajveer : promise. Aur Haan you will not contact me while I am at kma. You will be doing your studies peacefully, not looking at the case files till you becomes full fledged lawyer. Promise.
Swadheenta : of course. And you will not be thinking of yourself as the murderer got it. Nahi to phir se chaanta nahi lagaongi seedhe shoot karogi got it. She threatened his brother.
Rajveer eyes widened at the threat and then remembered that she slapped him. He caressed his cheek and said
You slapped me, Kya kha rahi hai moti...
Swadheenta : Kya kaha aapne main apko moti lagti hoon. She was glaring at him.
Rajveer slowly got up and started running saying "Haan moti"
This was the start of Tom and jerry fight. Rajveer was feeling relaxed after a long time, spending time with his doll.
Swadheenta explained everything to rajveer.
Swadheenta : bhai next hum jab milenge Toh bhabhi saath hogi ya phir mujhe hi apni bhabhi select karni hogi. Woh Kya haina Bhaiya aapse Koi patne wali hai Nahi haina kyunke ap Toh kisi ladki se thik se baat hi Nahi karte ho. So please Abhi baatado.
Rajveer : tum phir shuro Hogayi.
HIS eyes popped out hearing his sister.

Flashback :

Rajveer : Haan meri behen, Woh sirf meri behen Nahi hai, meri doll hai. Woh behen se zyaada beti hai meri.

Everyone in the room was dumbstruck listening him.

They were trying to comprehend what just happened. Their rajveer sir have a sister, a sister who is like a daughter to him. They never tried to know about him. They always went to their sir with their problems so that he can solve them. Never had he said that they need to solve their problems on their own. He always hide his emotions from them. Always helping them.

Dr. Shalini was just numb to hear that her friend never tried to talk to her. She always felt that he was hiding behind the mask of happiness, trying to help others without showing superiority. Rajveer was her first true friend. How can she not understand the longing in his eyes, when he saw naina and alekh together, Behaving as brother and sister. How can she not understand when he tried solving the problem between yudi and neelu regarding alekh.

Shalini : captain aap apni behen ke bare bataya kyun Nahi. Aap kyun Nahi chahte ke apki behen Apka case lade. You know now I understand why was you looking so longingly at ali and yudi when they got their rakhi at rakshabandhan, when you tried to make yudi and neelu understand the importance of relation. I was so dumb not to understand then. Rajveer you are my first true friend, jo mere liye genuinely care karte hai. Sorry cap I can't help you when you needed me. Maine hamesha socha tha ke ap kabhi anpni family ke baare baat kyun Nahi karte, always wondered kyun ap kabhi apki family se baat Nahi karte par kabhi apse pucha hi Nahi.
She was crying thinking she did not help her friend.

Rajveer : doc aap kyun ro rahi ho. You are my friend and helped me alot during my days at academy. Please doc don't cry. Please don't think that you didn't help your friend, you know doc apki cheerful personality was one thing that kept me going at kma. Apko pata hai doc mein apni doll ke liye Kuch Bhi kar sakta hoon, mana kiya tha doll ko ke kabhi mujhse contact mat karna jab tak main kma mein hoon. Aap janna chahti hai na ke kyun main apni behen ko is mamley mein Nahi lana chahta. Because she is the daughter of....

Others were listening to him consoling doc Shalini. Also doc Shalini words were ringing in their head about his emotion during rakshabandhan and other incidents also coming to their mind.

Yudi remembered when he was at odds with alekh it was rajveer sir who made him understand that he has duties of brother and also his duties of friendship.
Alekh now understand when rajveer sir used to see him and naina together why his eyes shows longing and then search desperately the surrounding area as if waiting for someone.

Ali thought about the day's when he used to get post during the academy days, and he used to be late to class rajveer sir would just smile and take him in the class as if nothing happened.

Huda and Pooja remember when they used to bicker among themselves rajveer sir would just fondly shook his head as if watching something amusing. When he was sure no one was looking he used to wipe his eyes. They didn't understand then but now they knew, he was missing his sister.

Naina didn't not know what to do, when she was told rajveer sir had a sister. She didn't know why his eyes twinkled when she used to talk about her Bhaiya but now she understood that the twinkle in his eyes was by remembering his sister.
All six of them were looking down as their rajveer sir who was consoling a distraught doc Shalini. That's when they heard the last part and they gasped.

Rajveer: ..... Col. Shakti chandra.

Haan ye saach hai ki meri freedom col. Shakti chandra ki beti hai. Par ye Bhi saach hai ke Woh meri doll hai. Main kaise apni doll ko kahun ki Woh mere case le. Ek Aisa case jahan Ek side par bhai hai Aur dusri taraf uske dad.

Gunny who was observing rajveer for a long time, could not take any more of his nonsense.
Gunny : have you lost your mind,veer.
Freedom ko teri ye baat batadi na Maine Toh tujhe acche se pata hai ke iss baar Woh tujhe sedhe shoot hi karegi. And I promise main use shoot karne ki training Bhi dunga.

All the persons present in the room was shocked by gunny's sentence.
Rajveer : gunny, please stop it. Main pehle Hi pereshan hoon, tu Aur zyaada apna dimag mat lada. Tujhe Kya majboori thi ye case reopen karwane ki.

Gunny: Agar main ye case reopen Nahi karwata na, Toh freedom zaroor reopen karwati. Samjha.

Rajveer : Woh kyun Karti aise, gunny.

Gunny: kyunke teri freedom teri hi tarah, strategy and communication ki expert hai. Tujhe Kya lagta hai, veer. Ke Woh Delhi attack ke baad, khamosh rehti. Sabse pehle Toh Woh ye pata karwati ke mere Delhi mein hone ke baad Bhi, ministry ne Lt.yash bundela ko kyun operation ka head chuna. Jabke intelligence ki reports se saaf zahir tha that Delhi me hone wale attacks Koi aam terrorist Nahi the. Lt. Yash ne blast rokne ki poori koshish ki par blast Toh hue na.

Rajveer : tu Kya bol raha hai. Aur freedom ko kaise pata ke tum Delhi me ho.

Rajveer was processing the information he just received by gunny.

Gunny : tu freedom se contact Nahi rak sakta tha iska ye Matlab Toh Nahi na, ke main Bhi contact na karun. Veer, tumhe Abhi Sab samjh me agaya hoga. Tu kaise ye soch sakta hai ke freedom tujhse nafrat karegi.

Haan itna pata hai mujhe ke tere aise sochne par tujhe shoot zaroor karegi.

Just then he receives call from Lt. Bunty choubey.

Abhi tu inhe freedom ke baare bata main call receive karta hoon.

After sometime gunny enters the room and punched rajveer. Everyone was shocked as to why gunny punched rajveer.

Gunny : tujhe Aur teri doll dono ki saath mei class leta hoon. Doc shalini I am warning you Agar Apne ise treat kiya.
Rajveer : kiska call tha Gunny.

He knew what happened but still was trying to confirm his thoughts.

Gunny glared at rajveer and said : Lt. Bunty choubey ka jo is waqt sinha house mei hai. Apki freedom ka order aaya hai mere Liye ki main tumhari freedom ko yahan leke aao.

And then mumbled something that was, these two will never learn. Kisi din inhi dono ki wajah se mere heart fail ho jayega.

Rajveer just smiled and shook his head fondly, at the antics of his sweet sister.
Koi baat Nahi Gunny, freedom yahan aane hi wali hai Toh, freedom Aur humare baare main Sab ko saath hi batainge.
Gunny raised his eyebrow and sarcastically asked : really rajveer, Abhi thodi der pehle hi tu mujhse irritated tha ke, Gunny tu case kyun reopen karwaya Aur ab freedom yahan aarahi Toh tumhari kaya hi palat gayi.

Rajveer still smiling : tujhe Abhi late Nahi ho raha.
Gunny, glaring at rajveer, left. while once again reminding doc shalini not to treat him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

65.1K 2.7K 37
A story that was left incomplete. A story of friendship, longing, love, and family. A story filled with the strongest and purest emotions. The story...
31.9K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
14.3K 755 21
What will happen if when rescuing Nandini from Pandit Trilok Chaurasiya her friends find Naina Singh Ahluwalia who is the sister of an army officer C...
27.8K 1.4K 11
A story about brother's - not edited