SAVING MR. PARK | PJM

By http_BTS

β†  in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up w... More

SAVING MR. PARK
δΈ€
二
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
δΈƒ
ε…«
九
十
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
二十九
三十
EPILOGUE
β €| THANK YOU

δΈ‰

14.6K 675 317
By http_BTS

↳ ❝HI, sexy.❞

her two friends walking alongside her were too engaged in their own conversation to overhear her muttered remark.

she and the young professor had been approaching each other in the swarmed hallway, and when their wandering eyes locked, her shameless conscience urged her to greet him in the same way she did every morning—but in a softer volume, of course.

"miss parker," he nodded back at her in bold acknowledgment as they crossed one another, their shoulders a mere centimeter away from brushing, and she stifled a grin. they continued strolling in opposite directions, mr. park slightly glancing over his shoulder to get a small glimpse of her departing figure.

jay, on the other hand, refused to look back.

she felt hoseok—the bubbly boy who wholeheartedly welcomed her into the group about a month ago—nudge her rib slightly, and she blinked her way back to reality at the puncturing feeling. "hm?" jay raised up an eyebrow at her best friend.

"did mr. park just say your name?" emily, the quirkiest of the three, inquired with arising suspicion.

"yeah. what of it?" jay shrugged, not really understanding why they were making such a huge fuss over the teacher's simple reply. sure, mr. park was the sexiest man in school,—and possibly the sexiest man alive,—but it's not like they knew about her secret crush on him so as to tease her about it.

"what of it?! jay, you do know he never greets anyone, not even the staff, right?" hoseok informed her, and, had it not been for her subconscious instinct to act unaffected, she would've instantly halted at his words.

"he didn't greet me," jay pointed out with a huff, gulping away her growing sense of hope. "he just acknowledged me because we made eye-contact. why are you guys overthinking this? not even i'm doing that. mr. park is a man of few emotions. there's nothing to overthink. it's fairly obvious that he has no interest in anything or anyone, let alone an ordinary student."

"first of all, sweaty," emily cracked her knuckles and neck in preparation for this discussion. "you are no ordinary student. you're hot as fu–"

"language," hoseok interrupted before emily could finish.

"you're the hottest girl on campus," emily rephrased her statement to respect her male friend's ears. "every single guy likes you, no matter what grade they're in,—except for this one because i swear he's gay," she referred to hoseok, who almost smacked her extensions off, "—and you've only been here for a month! plus, you're flirty as hell. i think mr. park knows that quite well."

"why would he know that? it's not like i flirt with him or anything," jay forced her lie, feigning innocence to prevent suspicion.

"well, obviously he must've heard rumors about your hoeing tendencies by now, duh," hoseok answered, rolling his eyes at jay's nonexistent brain cells.

for the sake of honesty, jay was not actually a hoe, but she did act like one—a façade she had adopted and gotten accustomed to back at her old school. she brought the title upon herself. thus, it wasn't in the least bit surprising that the entire student body characterized her as that.

"and second of all, do you not remember the way he reacted to jungkook touching you yesterday? that shit sounded hot," emily sighed dreamily, truly wishing she'd been in jay's place at that moment.

"i think everyone saw that," hoseok added after slapping emily's shoulder for her slipped profanity. "and the people who weren't there to see it were informed about it soon afterwards. jay, mr. park was extremely jealous and all you can do is deny it? it's your word against, like, thirty witnesses."

"he only reacted that way because pda is disturbing and unprofessional," jay rolled her eyes. "it has nothing to do with me personally, alright? can we just drop it? your theory is absurd."

they went on in silence.

their childish banter ended as soon as her friends noticed her missing smile.

hoseok, being the brightest shoulder anyone could ever ask for, resorted to changing the subject with an instant hand clap.

if jay felt weary about a certain topic, it meant it had crossed a line. she was usually so witty and outgoing, except, of course, when it came to mr. park. for some odd reason, she became tense and defensive whenever they spoke about him.

perhaps it had to do with the fact that she had actually developed feelings for him, and that the last thing she wanted was for her friends to feed her hopes with their teasing remarks.

meanwhile, on the other side of the hall, mr. park had been attempting to shrug off the idea of jay parker's enticing lips from his mind. she was, after all, just a student—a very pretty one at that, but still a student—and nothing could ever spark up between them without it being unlawful or frowned upon.

he rounded the corner of the crowded corridor, passing by two teenage boys who seemed to be in the middle of a very casual discussion.

"yeah, dude. i heard she used to be a hell of a slut at her old school," one of them elatedly exclaimed, attracting mr. park's attention and causing him to subtly sneak into a hollow space near them (where he could easily eavesdrop on their conversation).

"well, what the hell happened, then? she won't even let jungkook get to her. did you hear me? jungkook. he's gotten into every single girl's pants ... except hers," the other chimed in, and something about the desperation in their voices clearly hinted at who they were speaking so pathetically about.

"i don't know, man, but, shit, jay parker," the former whined, confirming mr. park's previous inference. "can't she just, like, share herself with me a bit? i bet she'd be the best fuck ever," he chuckled wickedly, and the young professor was not able to contain his vexation in any longer.

mr. park slipped out of the tiny space from where he'd been listening and approached the pitiable pair of boys with a clenched fist hidden on the inside of his pocket.

"you two, come with me," he signaled for them to follow, and the wrestling teammates complied to his demand rather timidly. "after you," he murmured to them once they arrived outside the main office door, and that's when the two juniors finally realized the gravity of their situation.

mr. park bitterly waited for the sheepish duo to enter the room, trailing closely behind them as they all huddled into the dean's small and intimidating office.

~

i love imagining park jimin as jealous and protective ok it makes cry sm

ok so hoseok wiLL BE YOUNGER THAN JIMIN bc he's still a high school student and idk i wanted him to be in the story bc he's the fun best friend that everybody wishes they'd have. also, it's not like it'll be hard to visualize him as being younger bc he literally looks like he's 20 or something like aging???? hoseok don't know that uMm

pictures of the day:

yOURE KILLING ME, SMALLS

-サラ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 3.6K 62
Jimin's new to school and Yoongi wouldn't even spare him a single glance. ~*~ Yoonmin Fanfic *Completed*
203 21 7
"looks like you're about to be my first trouble student, ms. kim" ~ in which a student and a teacher (who so happens to be her brother's best friend)...
392K 24.6K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
123K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...