His Daughter (Freddie Highmor...

Par Freddiesbabygirl

Before Freddie left to Vancouver, you found out you were pregnant. Now you are a single mother with your daug... Plus

The Reading

Hello... Again.

1.7K 29 13
Par Freddiesbabygirl

Due to the move and well excitement from a 5 year old, I was woken up by Laney.

'Mommy! come on wake up! you gots to wake up! MOTHER!' she giggles as you open your eyes, she gets off my bed running into another room. She comes back with my purse, 'Mommy! I'm so excited to see the set EEE!' She hands it to me jumping up and down, 'Honey we have to get dressed and do our hair before we go and mommy has a surprise for you, a change.' I had explained why we had moved, 'Mommy got a role in a new show baby!' she was very excited, she didn't fully understand acting, she thought the shows and actors characters were actually real.

'Mommy I want to wear this!' she pointed to the outfit on her bed that I had picked out last night, she got out some cute sandals and put them next to the outfit, her tongue sticked out signaling she was in deep thought, it was very cute. 'It looks good me and Mr bunny agrees.' she hugs her stuffed bunny, i laugh and help her get dressed.

She hugs me thanking you over and over again and runs back to her room, I quickly hop in the shower.

'Mommy, ive seen you wear this tons of times!' she taps the dress her dimples were so adorable, I smile bending down and kiss her cheek, she walks out of the room allowing you to get dressed.

'If  you are excited let me hear you say  wooop!' I say 'WOOLOLOLOOOOOOP!' she yells, i chuckle at her before turning on one of favorite songs.

David Shore starts talking to me about my character, 'So I talked to the hairstylist and she said it is a yes! you do have to cut your hair. Are you alright with that?'I feel Laney pulling at my dress trying to get my attention 'Yes, are we doing it today?' he nods 'Mommy! look its Norman!' she looks at him but quickly hides behind my legs as he looks at us. See I hadn't really told her "Norman" was her dad, but I let her watch Bates Motel because I really loved the show too. 

He walks towards us smiling, 'Hey Y/N, how are y-' he squats down to just about taller then Laney's height, 'Aww, Y/N who is this?' his eyes light up, as she hugs him, 'Laney, my daughter.' he hugs her back, he stands back up and grabs my hand leading me to some chairs, 'Why is she calling me Norman and not Charlie, Y/N?' he harasses me 'She likes Norman better.' i avoid his eyes, 'Does she know my actual name?' I knew d*mn well she didn't but I still looked at her like I didn't, she shakes her head, I grab Laney sitting her down on a chair next to mine, 'Stay here no matter what okay?' she nods, i grab Freddie's hand leading him a few feet away, he grabs my face with one hand whilst the other one holds onto my waist, 'Wait, How old is she?' he is gonna put it together by doing the math. 'She is 5.' he looks back at her to see her drawing patterns with her nail on the table, 'Am I a dad?' he looks me directly in my eyes, 'Y-yes you are.' 'Explains why she looks so much like me and you mashed together.' I smile, his hand drops from my face and goes with his other at my waist, he brings my body closer to his hugging me. 'Does she know it is me?' 'Nope.'  Me and Freddie walk back to the chairs, Laney is still pretend drawing. I start thinking of ways to tell her, does he wanna do it? We will sure find out. He sits down in the chair next to his, face to face, well not really Laney is looking down at the table drawing, a smile appears on his face, 'Watcha drawing?' he taps his nails on the table, 'A kitty cat!' she looks up and grins at him, 'Can you read?' I sit down next to Freddie, only to see my little girl, 'Well no but I know my alphebet! why?' 'Well, I found out something really important about a minute ago, and I have to ask you something.' he pulls out a paper and a pen, 'Can you write down the letters you see when a episode of Bates motel starts? please.' she looks at me for permission, to which I nod, she starts writing down a V E R A F A R M I G A, she starts moves over starting again F R E D D I E H I G H M O R E 'There.' he taps on his name, 'Do you know your dad's name?' she nods, 'Do you know how to spell it?' he keeps with the questions 'Why are you asking me so many questions Norman? Does Mother know?' he laughs tears in his eyes, 'Mother knows I'm here darling, did your mommy teach you how to spell his name?' she shakes her head 'Well, look that's your daddy's name.' I look at him confused just like Laney, he looks back and smiles at me, 'but he isn't in the show, atleast I think, who is he?' 'He is, he plays Norman.' 'but you are Norman.' she tilts her head, he touches my leg getting out of his chair, he sits where I was, 'Well, yeah I am your dad.' he beams smiling she mouths a big oh, David comes over to us, 'You two-' 'three!' Laney adds 'You three know each other?' 'Yep, we dated for 6 years.' Freddie looks at me the whole time, 'Perfect.' David walks away from us.

-Laney's POV-

A lady walks towards Mommy, 'Are you ready?' Mommy nods 'Okay baby when I come back a surprise will come too, I love you, stay with daddy okay?' 'Okay I love you.' she kisses my nose before following the lady.

'Who was that lady?' Daddy looks at me confused, 'I don't know but she is probably talking to mommy about the show.' I nod my head 'I have a wuestion.' 'Yes?' Daddy asks, 'Who is mommy gonna play in this show and you?' he smiles 'Well I'm gonna play a doctor, Dr Shaun Murphy, your mom is gonna play Bunny, his neighbor.' 'Oh.' he hums.

-30 minutes later.-

I feel hands over my eyes as I attempt to look up, 'Ready sweetie?' Mommy says, MOMMY IS BACK!!!!,  'Yes!' she removes her hands from my eyes, I open them and turn around only to see her go to the side of me, her once long hair was cut and curled, her hair reached her chin.

'Mommy, you look gorgeous!' Dad didn't say anything, 'Thank you baby girl.' I smile.

-Back to your pov boiiii-

Freddie keeps his eyes on me, looking at me up and down, 'We start the reading tomorrow at 2:30 pm.' he nods 'Your hair looks good, I'm surprised you cut it, anyway where is Laney gonna be?' Laney looks at him, 'I'm gonna be at Grandma Vera's.' Freddie smiles, 'Do you wanna see mine and Shaun's apartment?' I ask, Laney nods repeatly, I take her hand 'Freddie, you wanna come?.' 'Yes.' I feel his hand grab mine, just how I did Laney.

-After the tour and at your apartment-

Laney had went to her room to play, whilst me and Freddie were gonna talk about things. After a bit of silence, he is the first one to talk, 'How did you do it?' I look at him confused, 'Do what?' 'Raise Laney without me there, mentally, how are you not stressed, I mean ive known you for 22 years now, you'd stress out a lot, about a lot.' I shrug, 'I wasn't coindependent on you, mentally it freaking sucked, I am stressed, I just learned a way not to show it or cry as easily.' 'Would you like to know more about Laney?' he nods, I lead him to her room where she is playing with her toys, I pick up a scrapbook and hand it to him, we sit on her bed. He opens it, the first page was a picture of me after I gave birth, holding her, his finger scans over the picture, I look up to see him smiling, little tears in his eyes, he turns the page, a bunch of photos filled the page, myself and her spending time together, cuddling, talking, playing peekaboo, her sleeping, etc, each page had a sd card, filled with videos of myself and her. He turns the page, smiles and laughs filled the page, I noticed he took attention to her hair, it was ginger, just like his was, he kept turning pages looking at them for a minute then turning it. Now he was all caught up, on her first steps, first smiles, first words, everything. He looks back at her, 'She was so small.' I smile nodding, he puts back the scrapbook.

-An hour later-

Freddie was staying over, I told him too, I didn't trust him to go, he was way too tired. Laney was so excited, i overrided his choice of sleeping  on the couch and forced him to sleep in my bed whilst i slept on the couch or ground.

I open the door to Laney's room, she was asleep cuddled in her baby blanket surrounded by her other blankets, the sight makes me smile, I open the door to my room, Freddie too was asleep, on his back, holding my special blanket, the one i told him only he could touch, my duvet covering him, I walk up to him, his fringe was in his face, I brush it back leaning down, I kiss his forehead.

Word Count: 1647

Sorry this is so long? and probably will be super edited in a while.

I am working on my imagine book though!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...