CHEAT | HW.WH.MH

By KissandNaked

Chae Hyungwon confessed to his highschool bestfriend Lee Minhyuk that he was a gay and he loves Minhyuk . Bu... More

PROLOGUE
IMPULSE
Salty Kiss
Lips that won't cool down
Complicated
The cheater , the victim and the third wheel
Make up over Sex
A trip for two
My virginity is yours :)
Suspicious
Have it enough
Run away
Bad relationship
Final pt 1
Final pt 2 (Desire and lust)
Special Chapterโค๏ธ

Hurting

652 45 24
By KissandNaked

Wonho POV

As soon as i reach college , i went to classes and wait for bells ring . I will tell Hyungwon the truth today but thinking of Minhyuk he would hate me if he knows about it and knowing Hyungwon's attitude, even he hates fighting but when he's angry he would go throwing tantrum and attack me .
No , both of them will hates me . Geez why did this have to be so complicated?

zzz brr zz brr bzz
*You have one message from Hyungwonie

Hyungwonie:
Wonho-nim

Wonho:
Yes ?

Hyungwonie:
Hmm i think you don't have to come tonight

Wonho:
Oh. Okay but can i see you after class? i have something to say

Hyungwonie:
No, i'm already at home . I don't feel good and i'm still sore from last night

Wonho:
Alright :)

I don't know why i feel so happy about this . Hmm , then i'll tell him another time . Searching Minhyuk's contact , i texted him that i'll coming over tonight .

Wonho:
Baby Minmin 😘

Minhyuk:
Sup?

Wonho:
I'll coming over tonight
prepare your ass for me

Minhyuk:
Whaddaya mean? how bout HW?

Wonho:
He said he still feel sore and he doesn't want me to come over
pls babe , i need you👄

Minhyuk:
Geez, am i a fucking subtitute?

Wonho:
You can't say no !

Minhyuk:
FINE! come here you dimwit ! fucker ! sucker ! man eater! butthole monster!

Wonho:
??? I love you too Minhyuk❤️

Yeah ... Minhyuk can swearing while i'm thrusting into him later .

____________________________

Hyungwon POV

As i thought Wonho looks happy when i told him that he don't have to go my house tonight as i still feel sore . If i tell him that in the past he will go sulking and will go persuade me to let him atleast embrace me while sleeping but the way he text me is just saying he is happy with that,he even didn't seem worry about me feeling sick. Sigh... my gut is telling me something is going to happen.I just hope what i'm suspecting of isn't the truth.God please! not him ..please not Minhyuk .

I went to Minhyuk's house after dinner and just as i'm expecting for. Wonho's bike was infront of the garage.Oh god , why did this happen . Why all of people it has to be Minhyuk! how dare you Wonho!! you fucking bastard!

Slowly, i climbing up the gate and go nearer Minhyuk's room window and lucky me the window isn't really closed.I can't see them but i heard the sound of creaking bed , their skin slapping while they talking dirty to each other .

I can't.. it's true , they betrayed me .Doing dirty things behind me and fucking lying to my face! why did you do this to me Minhyuk? am i meant nothing to you? you hurt me so bad .

I feel something boiling up inside my heart , i can't hold it anymore! walking towards the door , i knocking it loudly for several times. I can hear those two was in hurry to wear clothes or something. The moment the door flung open i punched the first person i saw . That person is Minhyuk, he stumbled backwards and falls.

"Who the fuck" His eyes went wide as he saw me standing infront of him. There's no way i'll letting them go tonight! I want to choose to flee from this problem but i really need to know why are they doing this.

"Hyu- Hyungwon ah what are you doing here?"

"I supposed to ask you , what are you doing Minhyuk??" He stay still hearing my question. He knows me well,if i questioned him that means i know something is wrong.

"Uh uhm what are you talking about? i- i'm sleeping . Yeah i was sleeping then you brat go knocking my door in the middle of night then punched me without reason!!" Chuckling , i close the door and sit on the couch . Really , since when Minhyuk become a pathetic person?

"Minhyuk, you know when you are nervous or you were caught in lie you will blink your eyes rapidly. Ok Wonho you asshole , come out now from wherever you were hiding at!"

Hearing my words , Minhyuk went pale and stuttering. Oh gosh , you look so pitiful. What happen to old Minhyuk?

"Uh ,wha- what are you talk- talking about Hyungwon ah . Wonho isn't here . Why- why would you search for him in my fucking ho- house"

"SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU LIE IN MY FACE ! how dare you! how- i hate you Minhyuk! you betrayed me ! I will try understand if Wonho did with other guy but why you?! i still fucking love you till now ! what- what is this Minhyuk ah , you likes men right? then why the fuck you did this to me???! Huh? ANSWER ME!!!"

I just can't .It hurts me so much. My tears are falling down nonstop. Then , i feel a warm arms hugging me , kissing my forehead and wipe the tears.

"Hyungwon- ah please don't cry . Please , i hate seeing you crying . I'm sorry , i love you so please don't cry"

Huh? love? he loves me? then what about Wonho?

" What? love? but- but why did you do this?" I don't understand, if he love me then why all he did is hurting me .

" I'm sorry Hyungwon , i know what we did is wrong . But , i love Minhyuk" Wonho comes out from a room and pulling Minhyuk closer .

"Yah! Wonho ! you jerk! bastard! you knew all this along  i love Minhyuk! why are you doing this?"

Minhyuk then punch Wonho on the face and sit on the couch .He look so frustrated and i know this also makes him feel stress.

"It's not like i want to fall in love with him!! but i can't help it ! at first , it was just a mere curiosity. I want to know your first love Hyungwon. Just like that . But , i continuously thinking about Minhyuk and- and i did falling for him even without i realize . I do love you Hyungwon , but this is different,trust me"

He wants me to trust him after all of this? that's a bullshit request!

"Shut up Wonho! don't talk ! you better go now ! since Hyungwon already know about us then why don't you get the fuck out?!"

Minhyuk gets up from the couch and went closer to me . His arms slide to hug my waistline and he kissed my nape . His hot breaths make my legs feel weak . I can't think clearly .

"What? but Minhyuk ah we love each other . Right?!"

"Yes but between you and Hyungwon . I'd choose him , i love Hyungwon even since before and this what we should do from the first place. Hyungwon with me and your existence are not needed"

Ugh , what is this . I should get mad and teach them because they have hurt me but i can't do anything somehow. Minhyuk's hand was sliding into my shirt and his finger touching my skin makes me shudder .

"Min- Minhyuk ah .. hmm .."

"Yes Hyungwonie? stay with me and leave Wonho . You don't deserve a guy who betrays and do dirty things behind your back . Baby . look at me"

I turn around to face him , his smile assuring me that this is the right thing to do . Yeah , Wonho don't deserve me , he should go . I have Minhyuk . Leaning closer to him , i kiss his lips and hugged him .

"What the- hey i'm still here ! Hyungwon ah! Minhyuk ah!"

" Wonho , i'm sorry . Minhyuk is right . We can't be together . You should go and never come back ! don't ever meet Minhyuk again ! i won't let you go if you touch him"

"haha - this oh my god hahaha , oh god !" Tears are falling down his cheek then he run through the door and gets out, i feel guilt is building up in deep my heart because this is the first time i saw Wonho crying . This is so fucked up , we are fucked up . Can't find any strength on my feet , i fall to the floor . My eyes tearing up again , what should i do .

"Hyungwon , let it go. Cry as much as you want . I'm here for you . I love you Hyungwon" Minhyuk carry me into the couch . I keep crying and hold on his warm arms that hugging my cold body . His lips won't stop kissing my forehead and his hands on my back while he whispering how things will going back to normal .

I wish this is a dream . Tomorrow when i wake up , i will be on my bed alone and i will getting ready to school to meet Minhyuk . I hope i will back to that time.

My energy drained , i feel so weak . My heart hurts and my tears wont stop . I have lose Wonho , so i won't let go of Minhyuk . Slowly , my eyes feels heavy and drifted to a deep sleep .

____________________________
I'm tired and this depressing me to write this chapter . HyungWonho . OMG ! 😢😢😢😢😢 Don't cry please . Sorry for my bad grammar .. btw i wrote this while my idea was running in my brain so idk if this chapter is good so thanks for read . Be continue updating on weekend.......
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳🤧👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
103K 4K 54
[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start dating. Everyone would tell you how beaut...
22.5K 794 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
321K 15.3K 27
Baek Aira was an introverted yet smart high school girl who lives her days being the slave of a popular female gang at her school called 'The BlackRo...