Kidnapped (Jahseh Onfroy 🖤)

By HoeImFamous

Another teen girl has went missing in Broward County. Only thing is her kidnapper didn't abuse and rape her... More

♠️1
♠️2
♠️3
♠️4
♠️5
♠️6
♠️7
♠️8
♠️9
♠️10
♠️11
♠️12
♠️13
♠️14
♠️15
♠️16
♠️17
♠️18
♠️19
♠️20
♠️21
♠️22
♠️23
♠️24
♠️25
♠️26
♠️27
♠️28
♠️30
♠️31
♠️32
♠️33
♠️34
♠️35
♠️36
♠️37
♠️38
♠️39
♠️40
♠️41
♠️42
♠️43
♠️44
COPYRIGHT
♠️
Untitled Part 53
HELP
#

♠️29

7.3K 432 545
By HoeImFamous

~

"NO. STOP YOUR HURTING ME! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled and started hitting Jahseh.

I thought I was still dreaming so I thought Jahseh was Jackson.

"Whoa, calm down!" Jahseh yelled trying to block his face. The light cut on and I saw my mom at the door. Then I looked down and saw Jahseh.

Oh fuck...

"Baby what are you doing?!" My mom yelled.

"I though he was... Um.." I stopped, I couldn't let it slip. "I was having a nightmare, sorry."

My mom yawned, "Oh my.. Please go back to sleep." And with that being said, she exited the room.

"Tell me what's wrong. Right now, and ain taking no for an answer." Jahseh demanded.

"I... It was just a nightmare." I mumbled.

"Nola, look at you! You're crying right now. That was not JUST a nightmare." He said.

"I just... Don't understand how he could do that to me." I said.

"WHO? DO WHAT NOLA? YOU NEEEDA TELL ME RIGHT NOW. Was it Ryan!?" He yelled.

"Ryan didn't do anything." I said laying back down. I got back under the blanket.

"So that's it?" he asked, I only ignored him. "Fuck it then, I'll be sleeping on the couch."

I sighed as he walked out of the room. This was eating me alive. I had to tell SOMEONE. I had to let it out. The only person I could trust was Ryan.

*****

"Yeah, can you come get me please?" I said into the phone.

"Sure.. Im coming right now. What's wrong?" Ryan asked.

"Please just come." I repeated.

He did what was told and was here within 5 minutes. The drive to his house was silent and when we got there, I sat on the couch and thought about what had happen, which only caused me to cry again.

Ryan ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I was about to pull away but I didn't have the energy.

I was drained.

"Fuck, Nola what happened!?" He asked frantically.

"What I'm about to tell you.. You can't tell ANYONE." I yelled.

"Okay. Okay, I won't tell nobody man, tell me wassup."

"My mom started dating this guy, Jackson, and me and Jahseh knew it was something off about him. Well that day when you took me home, he was there. No one else was. And he raped me Ryan! He raped me and said if I tell anyone, he'd kill my mama!" I cried out.

He got up and paced back and forth then kicked the glass table making it break.

"I'm so fuckin sorry mane! I shouldn't have taken you home!!! Who was he?! Fuck he look like!?" He yelled.

"He was white, green eyes, and reddish brown hair. But you can't tell ANYONE. I haven't even told Jahseh." I said, he froze. "What?"

He looked even angrier."

 "I knew somethin' was wrong with him! FUCK. Nola.. My mama married that nigga. That's how we so rich, that's my stepdad!"

A/n: This would've been a fye ass cliffhanger but continue on reading my love.

"Your stepdad?! Why the—Why did—WHAT?" I yelled.

"Aye you need to tell Jahseh." He said.

"I can't! I shouldn't even have told you!"

"If you don't, then I will. You can't let that nigga get away with this. Me and Jahseh wouldn't leet ANYTHING happen to ya moms."

"Please don't!" I yelled.

"I'm telling him, ion care if you like it or not Nola." He said sternly. I kept trying to convince him but he wasn't taking it. So we drove back to my house.

~

"No! Don't get out." I whined. He ignored me and went straight to the door. He knocked and Jahseh opened it.

"Ummm... Wassup?" Jahseh said in a confused tone.

"We needa talk... about Nola." Ryan said.

I stood behind him and waved slightly. Jahseh let us in and we sat down on the couch. "I'm just gone get straight to the point. Jackson... Um... Raped Nola. Ion know why she didn't tell you."

Jahseh let out a low laugh, "Is this some fucking type of sick joke?" I shook my head.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN KEEP FROM ME? WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"He said he'd kill my mama." I mumbled.

"So you tell HIM instead of me?! Why do I gotta hear it from him!?" He yelled.

He was livid.

"I'm sorry."

Jahseh sighed, "Can you just leave us two? Thanks for telling me vro but I need to talk to her alone." Ray nodded.

"Fasho." He said, and with that he left the house for the two of us to talk.

"So this is why you were acting the way you were acting? Why didn't you tell me?" Jahseh asked as he sat next to me.

"I don't know Jahseh. He said he'd kill my mama and she's the only one I got. I can't let anything happen to her." I answered truthfully.

"Then why'd you tell Ryan instead of me?"

"Because he said he'd be there when you weren't. I just wasn't ready yet. But then you were mad at me and it made me fel worse." I explained.

Then I continued, "I just feel so nasty. I feel like nothing. I wish I could still kiss you and stuff but it reminds me of him. Your lips feel like his. I don't know why it had to be? No offesnse to you, but I've been kidnapped, beaten, shot, and now raped. Do I deserve this? Is this meant to be happening to me?!"

He turned his body to lay on the couch to where he was leaning on the edge.

"Come here." He said. I went in between his legs and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head.

"I'm not letting anything happen to you again. I'm so tired of this. And don't worry about Jackson, he gone get his."

Coult it be? I looked up. "Is X coming back?"

"Please. You can't get rid of a jit that easily. He's definitely gonna be there." I heard him say.

I smiled, "Good."

We didn't say anything else. He just sat there and held me until I dozed off.

***

When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked at the clock.

2:05 a.m

Dang, it's been 12 hours. I must've been exhausted if I slept half a day. I turned over realizing I was still on Jahseh. He was in a VERY deep sleep.

I got out of his grip and walked to the kitchen and made some cereal . I was in the middle of eating when Jahseh walked in.

"Midnight snack without me?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

You should hear his voice when he's just getting up. It's to die for.

"We've been sleep for 12 hours. I was hungry." I laughed. He yawned again and sat in the seat across from me. "You could go back to sleep."

He shook his head. "I don't wanna leave you by yourself. Even if you're in the next room."

"Awww so sweet... And I'm sorry that I can't 'satisfy your needs' cause I can see you're struggling." I laughed again.

"I don't even care. You don't need to do ANYTHING until you feel comfortable." He smiled.

"So.. I think I know where Jackson is." I said.

"What? Where?!" He asked.

"Ryan told me that's his... Stepdad. That means he should be at Ryans house right?"

He shot up, grabbing the keys off the table.

"Where are you going??"

He put one of his many 'revenge' hoodies, "To go kill this bitch ass nigga. I'll be back."

"Wait!" I got up and stood beside him, "Im coming. I wanna help."

****

I'm probably going to be updating all day, BUT I need you guy's feedback in order for me to update. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 42
"What you're talking about is called Stockholm Syndrome." Stock·holm syn·drome: NOUN - feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnappi...
211 58 28
Best rank - #2 in #eroticromances - #8 in #firstchapter - #4 in #cozyromance Juliet finds herself in a loveles...
4.8K 270 21
IT'S HARD TO BE LOVED BY ONE PERSON IN TODAY'S TIMES.... BUT WHAT IF YOU'RE BLESSED TO BE LOVED AND NOT JUST BY ONE BUT BY SEVEN PEOPLE.... IS IT T...
1.2K 62 6
TWWW (READ THESE): talk about going missing, PANIC PANIC PANIC, mention of abusive treatment (not sa 😭) THERE IS NO SA IN THIS BOOK (that topic make...