A Rose's Wolfe (RWBY Ruby X...

By Jay_Wolfe

young (y/n) doesn't really enjoy his current life. Nothing wrong with it, just boring as hell. His daily life... More

Prologue
Acces granted
Making friends
Time to sleep
Prepare for lift-off
Initiation complete
Part of the team ... somewhat
Sparring matches
Jaune's struggle
A changed man
Trouble in the team
OC and you
Protect what you love
Food fight of the century
A meeting with James
Looking for answers
Mistakes were made
Christmas 1
Christmas 2
Birthday special.
You're a Beach~
Sand help~
Rage and Remembrance
Not so Death Battle
Training [gone wrong?]
A new path & a strange headache
A much needed talk

Prologue 2

4.4K 50 52
By Jay_Wolfe

As you fell down, you began to think how you should explain this to the person you are supposed to protect. Perhaps joking about might get you out of that, but none of that anymore. You started to see some stuff down there. Of what you could make out you saw someone fighting black wolf like creatures. Out of nowhere you felt you sheaths loosen and saw them fall away from you.

(y/n): Well shit...

You just gave up on even trying to reach them, knowing that there was zero percent chance you could actually reach them. As you looked down again, you saw the person having problems fighting the wolves, which just kept coming. How much of those things are around here? Deciding that this might be a good moment for a good hero impression, you tried to increase your speed. Why would you be scared, you could jump almost just as high if you tried. You tried to angle yourself toward one of the wolves, but noticed that you 'might' have overdone it with increasing speed.

(y/n): Aw, double shit! HEADS UP!!!

You landed with you feet on one of the wolves, destroying its skull in mere milliseconds. You noticed the person staring, and saw a wolf sneak up behind her. In the blink of an eye you grabbed your pistol and shot the wolf, to the surprise of ,which you only now noticed was, girl.

(y/n): Hey, no staring in the middle of a fight! We'll talk about this later!

This time it was her who saved your ass, shooting her sniper an inch next to your head and headshotting a Beowulf.

(y/n): Okay, that was impressive!
Girl: Do you always talk so much when fighting.
(y/n): Nope, only when the enemies are boring me.

As if they heard me, more Beowolves started to come out of nowhere. Man where do those things come from.
You decided you had enough of playing this little game and grabbed your twin pistols and jumped in the air. You spun around took an insane amount of shots. While the girl was fighting her own pack of Beowulves, the ones around you started to drop dead one after another. In mere seconds you burned through your pack, and your ammo. As you looked over, you saw the girl having problems with her pack, as she was falling down with a wolf ready to swipe at her. You tried to shoot it, but noticed that you had no more ammo.

(y/n): *sigh* Guess it's one of those days.

You ran over to her full speed only to see that the Beowulf had managed to swipe her scythe out of her grasp. You ran over to grab it, and then got in front of the girl.

(y/n): Duck!

She immediately ducked and you swung her scythe around you while activating your semblance, together with having your eye flash (f/c). You cut through the whole pack of Beowolves with a single slash. After the Beowolves were gone you tried to calm down, as your returned to its normal colour. You only just noticed you used THAT attack and immediately felt the pain in your right arm. You fell down to your knees, trying not to scream from the pain. As you sat there trying to recompose yourself the girl you just saved came to you with a concerned look on her face. Eventually the pain became too much for you and you passed out.

Time skip

You woke up in an unfamiliar place. The first thing you noticed was the figures on a plank above your feet. Grimm figures. Funny, in a world where you fight to kill them, there is someone who has little toy figures of them. Your thoughts were interrupted as the girl you saved walked in the room. She noticed that you were awake and a smile quickly appeared on her face. She looked kinda cute like that.

Girl: uhm, how are you??
(y/n): Good I think, my arm still hurts a little, but it could be much worse.
Girl: If you don't mind me asking, who are you?
(y/n): I don't mind, and my name is (y/n) Wolfe. And what's yours?
Girl: It's Ruby, Ruby Rose.
(y/n): Well then, Ruby. It's nice to meet you.
Ruby: Why did you save me?
(y/n): Well I can't just leave someone who's in trouble alone to die now, can I?
Ruby: I would have done the same, but where did you come from, because one moment I'm fighting Beowolves by myself, next moment you fall down and crush a Beowolf, which was AWESOME by the way.
(y/n): It's a long story, but I got sent out of a bullhead, and was told to protect the one who was down there. And that person is you.
Ruby: That brings me to why did you fall out of the bullhead, and how did you land so casually.
(y/n): Well, someone had a promise about training me. After she was done with the promise, she just dropped me like a rock.

This earned a giggle from Ruby, you were actually kinda proud to get her to laugh.

(y/n): And I can jump pretty high, so impact from falling does next to nothing on my legs. But now it's my turn for questions.
Ruby: Aw....
(y/n): Don't worry, you can ask me many more after I'm done. Now, where am I?
Ruby: You're in my house, located on Patch, which is a small island near the coast of Vale.
(y/n): Wait, did you by any chance find two short katanas while I was out?
Ruby: Yep, they're downstairs.
(y/n): That's amazing, those were my questions. Your turn.
Ruby: YES, could you tell me something about yourself.
(y/n): Unfortunately I can't tell you much.

This turned her smile into a frown, and you felt bad for not being able to tell her much. So you decided to tell her as much as possible.

(y/n): But I can tell you what I know.
Ruby: Why can't you tell me much?
(y/n): I have amnesia, so I can't remember anything from before about a year ago.
Ruby: Okay.

So you told her everything that happened to you, only leaving out the names and the other dimension part because you still didn't really know if you could trust her. She was visibly impressed with how you spent your time by training, and not sleeping. Well, impressed, more like amazed that you didn't sleep. After you told the story, you finally got the time to take a good look at her. She had black hair with some red crawling up the tips, a black dress and her most notable feature, her beloved red cape. As you looked at her you realised you laid in bed without a shirt, and could feel the blood rush to your face. You scrambled to cover your body under the blankets, because you really couldn't deal with questions about your scars, which you somehow got when you were with Rae. She didn't seem to notice your shirtless body though and kept looking to your eyes, staring into them.

(y/n): Uhm... Ruby, you're kinda staring.
Ruby: I'm sorry, it's just that I have never seen someone with two different eye-colours. It looks kinda cool.
After hearing the compliment your ears perked up from your hair and your tail started to swing, or tried to since you were still laying in a bed.
Ruby: OH MY GOD, you're a faunus?!
(y/n): Uhm... yeah.
Ruby: Your ears are so cute.

At this you tail started to sway even harder making noise, which you thought was a little embarrassing.

(y/n): Ruby, would you mind handing me my clothes. I'm kinda shirtless, and I would like to walk a bit.
Ruby only now noticed that you weren't wearing a shirt, and she turned red. She quickly handed you your shirt and ran out of the room without saying another word.

(y/n):Well, that just happened. Could she be living here alone?

You quickly put on your shirt and hoodie, hung your (f/c) headphones around your neck and headed downstairs. As you were walking down, you could hear Ruby talking against someone. You assumed it was her father because she called him 'dad'. I am so smart you thought to yourself. The voice of the father sounded familiar to you for some reason, but you couldn't remember why.
Downstairs you noticed another person, a blonde haired girl, with big ... assets.

Ruby: Oh, hey (y/n)
(y/n): Sup Ruby, who are ---

You got interrupted as you saw her father. Your eyes went wide, and you couldn't control yourself and hugged (bro hugged) him. The person was Tai, and boy had it been a long time since you last saw him.

(y/n): Tai? Is this really you???
Tai: Yes, kid. It's me.

Meanwhile the girls just stood there, not knowing what to think. You on the other hand, couldn't be happier. You didn't think that you'd ever see Tai again, and now he is the father of you mission- WAIT.

You released the hug and looked Tai in the eyes. He could see the confusion in his eyes, and knew where this conversation was headed.

Tai: Girls, could you leave us for a second?
Blonde: Sure.
Ruby: No problem.

And then they left.

Tai: You have some explaining to do.
(y/n): Hear who's talking.
Tai: How about this, you tell me where you were these past months, and I tell you what you want to know, okay?
(y/n): Fine, you want the short version.
Tai: Just begin already.
(y/n): Rae said that it was her turn to help me train, and it wasn't nearly as fun as with you. While she did keep promise and unlocked my semblance, I got some nasty scars from the time there.
Tai: Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.
(y/n): And when we were done early, she located my 'target' and literally kicked me out... of a freaking bullhead, which was in the air. And that's when I met Ruby.
Tai: In the air?
(y/n): And I had to keep my promise about being a smartass...
Tai: It can't be helped, you changed me just a little.
(y/n): So now, why is the person I have to protect your daughter? Don't you think a little heads up would have been nice?!
Tai: I wasn't allowed to tell you! On the day you left I was going to have you meet my daughters and tell you that you had to protect Ruby.
(y/n): So then why did you come to get me?
Tai: Because I want to know that I can trust the guardian with MY little girl.

After this you both just breathed in, and accepted that it couldn't be changed.

(y/n): Listen Tai, it's no big deal. But I started seeing you as a father figure, and to have such a thing hidden from me, that hurt.
Tai: I didn't want it to happen like this, like I said, I wanted to tell you but when I arrived you were gone. I looked all over Patch for you.
(y/n): I'm sorry for leaving so sudden, Rae said that it would be best if we left a.s.a.p. So I just grabbed my stuff and left.
Tai: Can I see your scars? Or did you unlock your aura, and you're scar-less.

He tried to joke a little about it, but you didn't reply, you just lifted you shirt. What was under there wasn't pretty, hell apart from a small six-pack it looked like you were stabbed daily. The most notable thing were three large scars that started from your left shoulder and ended just above your hip. Tai's eyes went wide when he saw your upper body.

(y/n): I know it looks bad, but it had to happen. If I didn't fight Rae would have someone punish me, which was even worse. Look!

You turned around showing him your back, which had WAY more scars. What was worse about those scars was the fact that they didn't seem like they were made by claws, they were made by swords. At this point Tai couldn't take it anymore and he just punched the ground. Luckily nothing was broken, but the sound was loud enough that the girls came running down full speed. Upon reaching you they scanned the room for their dad, which they found. He sat on the floor on his knees, trying to hold back some tears. Ruby ran up to Tai while the blonde tackled me to the ground.

Blonde: What have you done to him?!
Tai: Yang! Let him go, he didn't do anything.

She got off of you, but still glared at you. Ruby on the other hand was looking at you shirtless figure. This made her eyes go wide as well, as she stood there with a look of disbelieve. The blonde, apparently yang didn't get the hint while she was still glaring at me. Eventually Tai spoke up, relieving me from the pressure of the silence.

Tai: Yang, I'm not mad at him, he didn't do anything. I got mad because of THAT.

He said pointing at the scars on my chest. Yang finally looked down, and when she did she looked terrified.

(y/n): Tai, can I have my shirt back, I really don't want to talk about the scars. It is a really depressing topic for me.

He didn't reply, he just threw you your shirt back. He then walked to the door, but before he left he said one last thing.

Tai: I need some time, I'll be back in the evening.

Shit... This meant that you were alone with the girls, who now wanted to know everything about your scars. You decided that it may be best to change the topic and introduced yourself to Yang

(y/n): I'm sorry, I didn't get you name yet. I'm (y/n) Wolfe.
Yang was still kinda shook by what had just happened, but replied knowing you didn't want to talk about it.
Yang: Name's Yang Xiao Long, but you can call me anything you want hottie~
(y/n): Wow, calm down. Flirting with someone you just met isn't really smart, for all you know I could be a murderer.
Ruby: You hugged dad, there is no way you're a murderer.
(y/n): *to Ruby* You're not helping! *to Yang* Okay listen, if you really want to impress me, how about a spar then?
Yang: It's you funeral.
(y/n): If you say so.
Ruby: WAIT, I wanna fight you too! You seemed REALLY strong, plus I wanna see your swords.
(y/n): Oh right, where are they?
Ruby: I'll go get them for you.

She sped out of the room, going to get your weapons.

(y/n): So blondie, anything I need to know?
Yang: That you are about to lose or what?
(y/n): Unlikely, but I must ask you to no kill me, in case you hit me.
Yang: Why, afraid to get beaten by a girl.
(y/n): You could say that, or you could say that I don't have aura.
Yang: Wait, how do you know dad.
(y/n): He trained me for half a year, then someone else said that it was their turn to train me, so they just took me, quite forcefully might I add.
Yang: You're the guy dad talked about! A few months ago, dad said that we were going to meet his 'special' student. When we arrived the shack was forsaken, and he looked for you for weeks.

Her eyes turned red, and she was clearly enraged that you hurt someone close to her.

(y/n): Before you try and kill, which you are welcome to try, I wanted to tell him but the one who trained me said that there was no time for something like that.

After hearing this she calmed down, but she still didn't seem to like you.

(y/n): I can understand if you hate me for hurting someone dear to you, and to be honest I would to. But I'm not here to fight, so you can just let out your anger once I have my weapons okay? No grudge if you beat me.
Yang: I'll try to let you live...

She then smiled cockily.

Yang: But don't get mad when I kick your butt.
(y/n): As if, but I won't be mad.

At that moment Ruby came running in with your two sword in her hands.

(y/n): Easy there red, If you slip you could become a shish kebab.
Ruby: Hehehe, sorry but I'm just really stoked to fight you!
(y/n): Well then, should we head outside than? I can hear you really want to lose. Do you want two Vs one or two times a one-on-one?
Ruby: Two one-on-ones please!!!
(y/n): Okay than.

With that the three of you walked outside. You could see Ruby hugging her huge scythe, while yang turned her two bracelets into gauntlets.

(y/n): Who is my first victim?

Ruby and Yang than played a game of rock-paper-scissors, which Ruby lost. She then said something about one round being unfair and asking for a best of five, which she lost five in a row.

(y/n): I don't think picking rock all the time was your best idea Ruby... So Yang, Ready to go?
Yang: Let's have a "yangin" good time.
(y/n): I really should punch you for that one.... you know what, I'll actually punch you for that one.

You could hear Ruby snickering, and as you turned your head to look at her Yang just charged you out of nowhere. You simply side-stepped and she flew right by you at full speed.

(y/n): That wasn't very nice of you.

She then shot some shotgun blasts at you. You lazily dodged all of them, but since they all hit the ground al Yang could see was a bunch of smoke.

(y/n): Why are you so silent al of a sudden, didn't you say something about kicking my butt?
Yang: Were you always this annoying?!
(y/n): Nope, only when I'm too lazy to take something serious. Wait, that means I have always been this annoying. Plot-twist!!!

Your mocking only got Yang madder, and you could now clearly see her eyes turning red. This meant only one thing to you, she would try to kill you. Unfortunately for her, to kill someone you need to be able to touch them. She then charged at you again, only this time you couldn't try and dodge lazily since her speed had increased. You stepped back multiple times in order to get some space. Eventually she was out of breath and had to stop for a second.

(y/n): Dang Yang, I guess it's been a while since you let out your anger. Hey Ruby, can she get even angrier?
Ruby: Last time she was this mad, someone had touched her ha-
Yang: DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM!!!
(y/n): No need, I knew you were adamant, but to get mad if someone takes a hair is a bit overkill, don't ya think?
Yang: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY HAIR!!!!
(y/n): I wasn't planning on touching it, but if I accidently hit your hair because you dodge one of my slashes, it can't be changed.
Yang: You monster!

She then charged full speed again. You'd think that she'd have realised that this makes it easy to dodge. You simply side-stepped and tried to cut her by quickly drawing your katana. You missed her.

Yang: What's with all the big talk, you just missed me by a ---

She then realised that you didn't aim for her. She looked at you, and noticed the huge-ass smile on your face. She then looked at your hand, which was holding exactly one hair. She then literally exploded in fire and again charged at you with WAY more speed than before. You didn't even bother to side-step this one and ran straight at her with even more speed than she had. For her this came as a surprise and the moment you saw her hesitate, you accelerated. With just your speed you kicked up a huge amount of sand and dust, leaving Ruby to only see a huge cloud. As the dust settled you two stood there, Yang's hand against you arm, while you other arm was aiming a pistol right at her face. This was over.

(y/n): Game, set, Match.

You kicked her back, and she skidded to a halt about ten metres away from you.

Yang: How did y---
Ruby: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Ruby then started skipping around you admiring everything about you, and telling how amazing that fight was.

(y/n): Since Tai already told about me, I guess he talked a little about my speed to. Just to clarify, those stories are old. My progress in speed may have been slow, but I was able to increase my speed with a reasonable amount.
???: It appears it did.

You turned around towards the voice and saw Tai leaning against a tree.

(y/n): Ruby, do you wanna go next? Or do you give the honours to dear old dad?
Tai: Hey! I'm not old.
(y/n): Sure... You have a daughter from 17 years old, so unless you got her at your 15th you're old to me.
Tai: Remember the smart-ass promise.
(y/n): I said I'd try remember, but do you want to keep talking or have a spar?
Tai: I kinda wanna see how Ruby does against you.

He said this and got an awfully sinister look on his face. Almost as if on cue you heard Wolfe speaking.
Wolfe: 'I think he means that I'm not allowed'. ( 'this' means that it's a thought)
(y/n): 'I wasn't planning on it, though your semblance would make this easy without hurting someone'

When you were out you had a good talk with Wolfe, in which you found some things out. The first was that only one of you needed to sleep, so Wolfe slept at night and you could stay awake. The second was that he too had a semblance, some sort of telekinesis, which lets him control only living organisms. With only a flick of the wrist, he could be able to send someone to the moon. At least, that's what he claims. Makes you wonder if you could actually combine the two of you.

(y/n): Are you ready Ruby?
Ruby: I'm ready (y/n).
(y/n): Oh, and please refrain from hitting me with the blades. I'd rather stay in one piece for a while longer.

She then got in her combat stance, and you just stood there. Eventually she got sick the 'stalemate' and rushed in, to your surprise she was a lot faster than her sister. You tried to create some space by sprinting right at her, and then jump over. There was only one problem, her scythe was still a sniper so she still tried to shoot you. Luckily for you she hit one of your sheaths, but that still left the pressure on your skin, to be more accurate, on your butt.

(y/n): And I thought Yang was the one who was going to hurt my bum...

She proceeded to shoot at you, but you quickly grabbed you own pistols and shot each of her shots out of the air. Only difference between you two was that while you were blocking each of her shots, you also hit something different. The bullets from your second gun hit a tree, which was placed just behind Ruby. You kept shooting at her until you finally saw that the tree was about to fall. You holstered your guns, and quickly grabbed one of your katanas to block the oncoming rain of bullets. Then there was a loud snap and the tree fell right behind Ruby, which scared her and made her look around. You sprinted full force at her and aimed your sword at her. She hadn't even turned around before you spoke up.

(y/n): Game over red.

She turned around and saw the blade aimed at her face. She jumped a little, and fell to the floor. You just stood there with the biggest smile, because you thought it was kinda cut- NO! Bad thoughts, she is your friend and your mission. Your smile suddenly disappeared as you remembered what day it would be tomorrow.

(y/n): Sorry Tai, but I think I'm done sparring for today.
Tai: No problem, we can do this another day.
(y/n): I think I'm going for a walk, anyone wanna join me?

Ruby noticed how quickly your mood swung and decided that she would help you be happy once again.

Yang: No thanks, besides my stomach still hurts from that kick.
Tai: No I'm good. You're still as strong in your legs as when you left.
(y/n): Did you expect anything else?
Ruby: If you don't mind, I would like to join you on your walk.
(y/n): Of course I wouldn't mind Ruby, you're my friend and I would be glad to talk to someone. *murmuring* And it would be nice to have someone who knows where to go.

Ruby dragged you along into the forest, saying she wanted to show you something. On your way there, she decided to take you up on your offer of bombarding you with more questions though.

Ruby: Why was dad so secretive about you?
(y/n): To be honest, I don't really know. Apart from intensive training and some learning we didn't do anything special.
Ruby: How long do you plan on staying?
(y/n): I'm not sure, I heard that there is an amazing school for hunters, so I guess I'll just apply.
Ruby: You must mean Beacon. Yang is applying to this year, which means that you can be classmates.
(y/n): Yeah about that... I really dislike the flirting she does, she doesn't take it serious. Love is not something you just play with, and I don't think that she actually loves me.
Ruby: That's just how she is. Trust me, once you get to know her better you'll like her.
(y/n): Thanks, where are we going?
Ruby: I wanted to show you something special, since you feel so special.
(y/n): Wait what?
Ruby: I don't know, you're different from everyone I've ever met.
(y/n): This sounds like love, you know?
She immediately starts to blush, and realizes that you were right.
Ruby: NO, that's not what I meant.
(y/n): Relax Ruby, I'm just messing with you.

You could then feel the air thicken as you decided that you should tell her.

(y/n): Ruby, I need to tell you something, something important.
ruby: Go ahead, I'm listening.
(y/n): You need to promise to not talk with anyone about this except for me and Tai.
ruby: Why dad?
(y/n): Just promise me okay.

At this moment the two of you had already stopped walking. You had a serious look on your face while Ruby just looked really confused.

Ruby: Okay, I promise.
(y/n): *Big breath* I'm not from here. And with here I don't mean Patch or Vale, or even Remnant.
ruby: What?!
(y/n): Ruby, I came from another universe. Tai and some lady called Rae got me to this world. They told me that they needed me to protect someone who could potentially change the world. Before she kicked me out of the bullhead, Rae said that the mission had officially begun.
ruby: Does that mean?
(y/n): Yes, I'm here solely to protect you.

She then started looking really sad, you swore she was about to cry so you rushed over and gave her a hug.

Ruby: So, t-t-that me-means that it's my f-fault your here.
(y/n): Ruby, this isn't your fault! I came here on my own accord. You can't blame yourself for that.

She then returned the hug, and it felt like ages until she let go. You never really got to comfort someone before, mainly because you hated to bring bad news and tried avoiding it at all cost. When she looked up from your hug, you gave her a genuine smile. Eventually she too began to smile too, which gave you a good feeling. After that she started to pull you back to the house, to your surprise.

(y/n): Uhm ruby, why are we going back? I thought you wanted to show me something?
Ruby: After that, I don't think that we should visit that place. How 'bout we just enjoy something at home, something like a board game?
(y/n): Sounds good, but I think you need to explain me how it works first.
ruby: Not a problem, it only means that I can get some easy wins.
(y/n): Hahaha, you can be such a child you know.

She didn't reply, she tried to give you a glare. 'How can she look intimidating, Yang I can understand, but Ruby is just so damn cute', you thought. Eventually she gave up on trying to glare and just (cutely) pouted. The rest of the way was just her bragging about going to beat you, and some jokes from you.

As you arrived you noticed that Yang wasn't there. You just thought that she went out, and shrugged it off. You just tried to enjoy the games you and ruby played, and she even thought you to play "Remnant the game" just in case you would find 4 players one day.

With yang
yang's POV

I went to a night club to get some Intel on my mom, but I loved the ride over there. Always fun to break some speed limits, excuse me I mean every speed limit. Let's just hope that he has some information for me.

When I entered the club I immediately noticed who I was looking for. He was talking to some ginger haired guy with a cane, weird he looked way to young for walking problems, Oh well. As I walked to my 'target' I saw that all of his personnel was looking at me with their swords and hatchets at the ready. But then I felt like I was being watched, so I stopped to look around for who was watching me. Strangely enough no one could be spotted. I just shrugged it off and kept walking towards him. Once I stood next to him, he motioned his girls to leave us.

Yang: Strawberry sunrise, no ice .... OH and one of those tiny umbrellas.
Junior: Aren't you a little young to be in this club Blondie?
Yang: Aren't you a little old to have a name like junior
Junior: So you know who I am, you have a name sweetheart?
Yang: Oh junior, I've got several, but instead of sweetheart you can just call me sir

General POV

As Yang reached for Junior's manhood, a person in the back of the club walked out of the shadows to get a better look at the action. When he noticed what she was holding, he cringed from what he saw. It pains to see something like that, even if Junior isn't the nicest of people. The boy reached for his sword, but decided to wait for a while to see if it could end well. As if on cue the blonde let go of junior's, now probably broken, manhood. 'Not like he had any use for it anyway' he silently murmured. Then junior tried walking away with the blonde following close behind. She said something about apologizing and from what he saw with a kiss, because junior bent down to give her a kiss. As their lips were about to touch each other junior was sent through a pillar, by a SINGLE punch. He was then seen with hearts for eyes for just a second before having a bottle of booze fall on his head.

???: That's gotta hurt.

All of the men then focused their attention to the blonde who had jumped up in the air, and with a big smirk on her mouth punched the ground so hard she created a flipping shockwave! She just went ham on everyone trying to attack her. After beating the living crap out of everyone on the floor she focused on the DJ who now had a machine gun in his hand. She easily weaved between his shots, and when she got up there punched his head on the table and fired her shotgun gauntlets in his stomach to send him flying off. Then the music turned down, while two girls in a red and white dress came walking in.

Miltia: Melanie, who is this girl?
Melanie: I don't know miltia, but we should teach her a lesson.

The blonde then reloaded her shotgun gauntlets like a badass, by throwing two new pellets of bullets into the air and slamming the pellets inside her gauntlets. After her amazing show-off by changing ammo junior came walking in behind the girls with a rocket launcher on his back.

Junior: You'll pay for this!
???: Three against one isn't really fair now is it.

Then the watching figure jumped down revealing a boy wearing a blue jacket with white stripes. He had a large buster sword strapped to his back, and a mocking grin on his face.

???: Would you like to take the boss, or the girls?
Yang: I want to know who you are first!
???: Not now, fighting first, explanation later!
Yang: UGH! Then I'll take junior! Just don't mess up and let me save your ass.
???: As if.

With that the boy made a small amount of water around his left hand, while grabbing his sword with his right one.
???: Now then ladies, as a gentleman I can't hit you unless you hit first so...

No response

???: Do you know how rude it is to leave someone waiting.

His smile never left his face, as the twins ran at him. He easily blocked the red ones claws by using the water on his left hand as armour to deflect the attacks. A quick roundhouse kick in the stomach send her skidding backwards, giving him enough time to swing sword to block the kick heading to his face. He looked up to see Yang having some trouble with the distance junior created with his rockets.

???: weren't you gonna save my ass?
Yang: I already have one smartass as a friend, so shut it or YOU are my next victim!

With that Yang's hair literally lit up creating a small fire on the table next to her. While she was busy getting close to junior, the boy was easily dealing with the twins. Miltia seemed easy for him since all he had to do was block one attack and then kick her afterwards. After getting kicked in the face she was sent towards a pillar and just didn't get up. Melanie then tried to keep the boy on his heels by using a massive amount of feints. This proved pointless as the boy stabbed his weapon in the ground and punched her a few feet back, after which he ran at her and drop kicked her at her sister, thus knocking them both out cold. Yang was busy punching junior away, when he grabbed her hair. She gasped for a moment, and a table actually exploded from the heat that was coming of her. She just jumped at him and punched him in the jaw, sending junior flying out of the window.

???: Remind me to never touch your hair.
Yang: Who even are you?
Guy: Name's Guy Evans and I'm here looking for a friend of mine.

The two of them walked outside to grab junior and bring him to his office, but were greeted by a 'little' surprise. Yang walked out first and noticed Ruby and (y/n) standing there.

Ruby: Yang? What are you doing here?
Yang: It's a long story.

As Guy came walking out he stopped at the sight of ruby, well not actually ruby but the person standing behind her.

Guy: YOU!!!
(y/n): You mean me?

As Guy walked toward you, you could see anger clear in his eyes, but there was something different in it too. Ruby and Yang where just staring at what was about to unfold. Then out of nowhere the unthinkable happens, and Guy gives you a hug.

Yang and ruby: WHAT?!?!?!
Guy: Dude, you should never run of like that! You're family was so worried!
(y/n): Uhm, I'm sorry?
Guy: (y/n), why are you acting so weird?
(y/n): You're not here to get me back are you? Because if you are I'm not coming.
Guy: You know there is no way back to them...
(y/n): I know, I just thought that I don't know everything and that if you're here there might be a way. Could we discuss this another time? You know, when my friends aren't staring at me thinking I'm crazy.

The two of you just looked at the girls, who were still staring at the two of you.

(y/n): Ruby, mind if he comes too?
ruby: Not at all, I just hope dad's alright with it.

And with that the four of you went to Tai, while you were just trying to remember who this Guy was. 'He must be someone important if he came here to look for me right?' On the way back you just talked about some random things, mainly ruby trying to ask eight million questions to Guy. He tried his best to respond, but couldn't because ruby talks REALLY fast.

~+~Small time skip~+~

In the house you politely asked the girls if the two of you and Tai could have a private conversation. Yang immediately got it and walked upstairs, dragging a confused ruby behind her.

(y/n): TAI!
Tai: What's up.
Guy: How about the sky?
Tai: Oh dear god...
(y/n): Not that, he says that he is from my universe too.
Tai: WHAT?!
Guy: Do you really not remember me? And what happened to your eye?
(y/n): No I don't remember you, and we don't know what happened to my eye.
Tai: How can we know if you are really his best friend?

Guy took his necklace out from under his shirt and opened the hanger, revealing a photo from his family next to a picture of the two of us smiling.

Guy: Need any more proof?
(y/n): I believed you when you made the joke about the sky, sounds like something I would do.

You and him smiled at each other.

Guy: You taught how fun it can be to be a smartass, but please don't make any puns. You know I hate puns.
(y/n): In that case you might have a problem...

You and Tai looked at each other knowingly.

Guy: Why would I have a problem?
(y/n) and Tai: Yang. She makes a LOT of puns, and they're all incredibly bad...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...
11.7K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
61K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
35.2K 594 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...