~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

46. Understanding

3.4K 101 192
By alphaoriginal

A/n: I'm listening to depressing songs and crying because I'm feeling sad.

Haha what has my life come to...

I was also planning on ending this book on chapter 48 but I decided to add in a few extra chapters :)

-------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Tyler, please," The blonde girl begged trailing after me down the school hall on a Tuesday morning before lessons started.

I rolled my eyes turning around to face the pleading girl in annoyance. "What do you want, Jenna?" I asked bitterly.

"I want you to give me another chance," She said, her cold blue eyes staring directly into mine. "I want it to be me and you. I want us again."

"Jen," I sighed. "Did you not pay attention to what I said yesterday? We had that whole argument about it at lunch, remember?"

She nodded her head but looked at me in confusion. "Wait, I thought you were kidding. You're not actually gay?" She questioned in shock, I rolled my eyes.

"Wasn't that all an act, to make me jealous or something?" The blonde clung onto my arm desperately. "I know you were faking it all because you want me back."

"Jenna, I don't want you back," I sighed pulling my arm away from the girl.

I turned around to start walking away again but was pulled back as Jenna's hand grasped onto the bottom of my shirt. "Please, Tyler," She begged. "Please, I miss you so much. I need you."

"Hey, Jenna! Cut it out, you heard the guy's gay!" Brendon called from where he was leaning against the locker with the rest of my friends.

She glared at Brendon in annoyance. "Shut up, forehead."

Brendon rolled her eyes as she sashayed off to her group of friends. I walked over to my group of friends relieved that Jenna had finally left me alone.

"What on earth happened to that girl," Jack said looking over at Jenna. "She used to be so nice but now she's a complete bitch."

"Things have changed, dude," Brendon sighed. "But that's okay."

They all hummed in agreement carried on talking but I zoned out. My eyes drifted over to a certain red headed boy walking down the hall way causing a smile to curve up on the side of my lips at the sight of him.

Josh noticed me and smiled walking over. He pulled me in for a side hug, kissing the top of my forehead as he did so. A blush appeared on my cheeks as I felt all the eyes of my friends watching me.

"Aw, Tyler looks so happy to see Josh," Ryan cooed.

Brendon snorted. "Thats something I never thought I'd see."

Ryan lightly smacked his forehead in a way saying 'shut up before you ruin the moment.'

"Ow!" Brendon yelped rubbing the top of his head. "The forehead is a very-

"-Sensitive body part," We all carried on.

The dark haired boy furrowed his brows. "How did you know I was going to say that."

Pete rolled his eyes laughing lightly. "Because that's what you always say, Bren."

Pete then looked over at me but I quickly looked away not wanting to be speaking him currently. I didn't know whether it should've been awkward between us or not. Maybe I was just the one who was making it awkward.

The boy sighed. "I'm sorry, Tyler," Pete spoke. "Are you mad at me, I don't blame you if you are."

I took a while to think about it. Was I really at all mad at Pete? Maybe I was a little annoyed at him.

I was planning on breaking up with Jenna anyway so her cheating just gave me one more reason to ditch the girl.

I sighed shaking my head and looking back up at Pete. "No, I'm not mad."

He smiled at me in relief. "So we're still friends?"

"Friends," I stated.

"Alright," Brendon said. "Now that that's over, I would like to here more about you two."

Everyone turned to face Josh and I expectantly.

"How kinky is Tyler?" Brendon smirked.

"Not really sure yet," replied Josh. "I'll guess we'll have to start having sex more often to find out."

Josh laughed as my cheeks turned to a dark tint of red. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling my body into his as the others carried on bombarding him with questions.

"Is Tyler a loud one?" Ryan asked.

"Yes."

I furrowed my brows. "I'm not that loud."

Josh chuckled rubbing my back soothingly. "Oh baby, that might be what you think but you should have heard yourself that night."

"Would you ever let Tyler top you?" Asked Patrick.

"No," Josh said straightforwardly.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because I'm not letting myself ever get fucked by you, Baby," Josh said. "Plus you looked like you enjoyed bottoming, especially with that big pain kink of yours."

I blushed digging my head into Josh's chest as my friends started laughing.

"You have a pain knink?" Ryan snorted.

"Why are you finding this funny, Ry. You have one too," Brendon stated with a smirk.

His mouth fell open as the rest all started to laugh again.

"Tyler, how big is Josh?" Jack asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Dunno."

Alex looked confused. "What do you mean you don't know."

"I didn't really see as it was stuffed up my arse the majority of the time."

Josh snickered running a hand through my hair. I noticed how other pupils walking down the hall were staring at us, but I didn't care.

All that mattered was that I was happy. I knew my friends found this amusing and Brendon probably wouldn't stop teasing me until the day I died however, part of me kind of enjoyed all of this.

I admit that I like the jokes, the sexual comments from my friends and all the teasing because it makes me feel warm and loved inside. I'm happy that I have Josh and that my friends are fully supportive of it and not treating me any different from the norm.

I'm grateful for that.

There was a sudden beep from my phone. I pulled it out to see a message from Zack.

Zack: I just got a call from mum saying dad came home. He's gonna be mad when he finds out about Josh.

Tyler: you're not telling him, are you?!

Zack: No, no I'm just wondering. How long are you going to keep this a secret?

I sighed putting my phone away. I didn't want to be thinking about my father's reaction right now. For once, I was in a really good mood as I wasn't going to let him destroy that.

-----------time skip-----------

The school day had finally come to an end but I still had basketball practice to go to.

Already changed into my kit, I sat alone on the bench in the hall waiting for Coach and the rest of my team mates to turn up.

"Hey, Tyler!" A voice called. I turned my head seeing Chance walk over to me. "Can I talk to you."

"Sure," I replied. Chance smiled taking a seat next to me on the bench and then took a deep breath before speaking.

"So the truth is," he bagan, staring down at his lap. "I've liked Jenna for a really long time. Ever since the start last year, but the problem was you were dating her."

I nodded my head along as Chance spoke.

"So me being the respectful guy I am, let her date you until the day you two broke up, since I don't believe cheating on someone is a good option. But of course I grew impatient and angry so I decided that I might as well start getting close with her so that dating would be easier," Chance explained.

"I began to put my plan into action at the beginning of the school year and it worked. Jenna and I grew so close and it's honestly been the best time of my life with this girl," Chance smiled, a blush rising up onto his cheeks.

"Go on," I said, my heart warmed at the sight of Chance being so happy.

He sighed, the smile disappearing from his lips as he shifted uncomfortably into a different sitting position on the bench. "But the problem was this only made me realise how much more I was in love with this girl and wanted to desparately claim her as mine. However, you two were still dating and Jenna only named me as being her friend although I wanted to be so much more," he said gloomily.

"Because of this," Chance sighed. "I began to become really annoyed at you although it wasn't your fault. It was completely mine, I was letting my stupid emotions and feelings get the best of me," he groaned.

I looked over at Chance sympathetically. I understood what he was going through.

I'd felt the same way when I had realised I liked Josh. I didn't want to but my feelings took over my body completely.

"That explains all the dirty looks you gave me whenever Jenna and I kissed," I chuckled remebering all those past glares I had received from Chance.

I was confused at first but now it was all falling into place. Everything made sense, I finally understood.

"Well what can I say?" Chance laughed lightly. "Jealousy makes you do things you can't help."

I smiled at the boy warmly. "Is that all you wanted to say?" I asked.

Chance shook his head. "No. I actually wanted to ask you, knowing you and Jenna literally broke up yesterday, if it was okay if I asked her out?" He said the last bit nervously.

I furrowed my brows at the boy. "Why would you need my permission?"

Chance shrugged. "Dunno, I just wanted to know if you were okay with it. I don't want to make it awkward between us knowing that I've got your ex-girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes smiling. "She means nothing to me anymore," I laughed. "Jenna's all yours. Go get your girl Chance."

Chance stood up grinning. "Thanks so much dude," He said punching the side of my shoulder in a playful manner.

I smiled back at him. "No problem."

Seeing Coach then walk through the doors to the hall, I stood up. Other team members walked through the door too, gathering around Coach as he began to split us into two separate teams for a match. Me, as always, being one of the team captains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.8K 25
❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐥...
790K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
33.3K 592 41
Conner is your cliche highschool jock. He's good looking , is captain of the lacrosse team , and can have any girl he wants . But what they don't kno...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...