Ash Betrayed

By Xx2NikexX

Ash gets betrayed by his closest friends. He leaves to train and become the best of them all and prove everyo... More

Girls in Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

4.8K 40 34
By Xx2NikexX

Ash and the gang stopped by a pokemon center and phoned Professor Oak. After a few moments he picked up and saw his mom and Gary in the background, their eyes were bloodshot so they clearly just finished crying. "What's wrong guys?!" Ash asked in worry. Delia walked up to the phone in a rush and started bawling,"We thought you were dead, the news announced your murder and everything, I thought my little baby was gone." Professor Oak hugged Delia calming her down a bit. Ash then told them what actually happened and told him his plan, "So I was hoping if you could change my name and I.D to Red Ketchum, I can act like if I was Ash's brother." The others agreed and Ash transported his pokedex to the lab and Oak sent it back with his new I.D. He said goodbye and they checking into their rooms.

They were walking into their rooms but they walked into some faces they didn't want to see, all the traitors, key word ALL. Ash bumped into Max making them both fall down. "Hey watch it kid." Ash said with complete anger. "Hey don't talk like that to my brother!" May grabbed him by the collar, "Apologize to him!" Ash just sighed and rolled his eyes, "let's go we don't have time for these losers." They walked past them until Max spoke up,"Let's settle this with a pokemon battle!" "Which one of you is battling the indigo league?" Max and Bonnie raised their hands. "You'll battle me there." Max was about to reply but Bonnie stopped him and told him to let it go. He took one last look and saw Dawn holding hands with Paul but she wasn't happy with it. He knew he would have to know what was going on soon.

The gang finally got to their rooms peacefully and put their stuff down. The room had 4 beds so Ash and Leaf couldn't get their own personal time, fortunately. There was a balcony outside that had the perfect view of Celadon City. Ash and Leaf sat outside watching the view while making out. Diego and Skyla were watching Kanto's got talent on the 45' inch tv.

"Wow look at that Pikachu, how can he juggle 6 balls at a time." Diego said with shock, Skyla nodded and they watched the rest of the show in peace. Ash and Leaf were done with their make out session and were holding each other close, the view was beautiful. The midnight lights and the people who were out late in bars or at the mall. It could not get any better than this. They went inside and joined Diego and Skyla and watched Kanto's got talent together. After the show they all agreed to go to the carnival.

With the Traitors

"Hmph, who does that man think he is." Max said furiously, "he's such a pussy, he rejected to battle me." Brock and Misty thought that the trainer looked like Ash but that was impossible, he was dead. Bonnie walked up to Max and held his hand immediately calming him down, "We all know you can beat him babe, just gotta wait till the league starts." Bonnie and Max have been dating ever since they betrayed Ash, they had a crush on each other before and betraying Ash was an opportunity to ask each other out.

May was dating Drew, May was sick of getting all his flowers so she fixed it by just dating him, which later turned out to be the best decision of her life.

Dawn was dating Paul, Dawn didn't like dating Paul because of how cold he was but she thought it was a good idea at the time. She didn't betray Ash on purpose, Paul and the others threatened her and her family if she didn't help. She has a few bruises if how badly Paul has beat her up. Dawn would sometimes cry herself to sleep because of how much she missed her first ever crush, Ash.

Barry was dating Bianca(Unova) while Kenny was a loner. Serena and Calem were dating even before they betrayed Ash. Serena and Calem were childhood friends and it wouldn't take long before they would date. Serena had turned cold due to Calems influence and has had 5 abortions. Cilan was dating Burgundy, they were pretty much destined to be with each other. The others weren't dating anyone and were waiting for that special person.

All they Traitors booked rooms in the pokemon center. They got 3 rooms which would fit all of them. The room they bought had many beds and bathrooms, it had a beautiful view of the city like Ash's. Bonnie had come up with and idea of going to the carnival/festival. Everyone agreed and put their stuff down and went.

Back with Ash

Ash and the gang were walking by the tall skyscrapers and perfume shops. There were many men yelling for help as they were being dragged to hell by the women. They had to hold their bags and much more. Ash and Diego cringed at the fact of the mall. They caught up with the girls and were at the entrance of the carnival. Leaf and Skyla yelled and immediately ran to a ride, not long after Diego was sprinting easily catching up to them, Ash sighed...this was gonna be a long day.

When Ash caught up to them they were on a ride to go on The Zekrom. The ride goes all the way up to the clouds and back down at a whopping 150mph. Ash sighed and went in line until he saw a paper with the title, "Pokemon Tournament." Ash was beamed with excitement and showed the gang the paper. "Awww come on Ash, let's just get on a few rides first pleaaaaaseeeeee!" Leaf begged. Ash hesitated but nodded and they went on a few rides.

With Traitors

Max had just seen the paper and was filled with joy. This was a chance to prove to people just how strong he was.....and to impress Bonnie. Drew and Paul entered as well while the girls went to get some candy. Dawn was happy she got away from Paul, she told her friends how Paul was cruel to her, they agreed to help her somehow, but Dawn didn't tell them she still liked Ash, even thought he was dead she couldn't risk it.

"Hey look Dawn, these look so cute!" May showed Dawn, Misty, Bonnie, Serena, And Iris a cute bathing suit they could wear for the beach later. Dawn and Serena jumped in excitement while Bonnie and Iris didn't care and went to the gift shop. Dawn got a blue one, May got a red one and Serena got a yellow one. Many men were staring at them with perverted looks, even one guy "dropped" a penny and tried to see up Dawn's skirt.

Bonnie bought a dedenne pillow while Iris bought ice heals because of her fear of ice types. They met up with the boys and got ready for the competition.

With Ash

After their rides they went to the battlefield where the battles were supposedly going to be. It wasn't big nor small, there were not that many seats so some people had to sit on the ground. About 32 people entered including Ash, Max, Paul and Drew. Ash signed up and was about to leave the registration desk but bumped into familiar faces. "Hey your that guy from before!" Max pointed at Ash. Ash sighed, "Guess I'm gonna have to beat your ass before the league." Bonnie glared at Ash, "Listen here! My boyfriends gonna make you wish you never said that." Ash rolled his eyes," Yeah, sure." Ash and the gang left to the battlefield leaving a furious group of Traitors.

The tournament was about to start and they were displaying names on the screen. Max vs Rosa, Drew vs Red, Paul vs Rick. Ash grinned, he was gonna face on of the traitors first.

Max easily won the battle with his gallade not taking a single hit, Paul destroyed his opponent with Electivire. It was time for Drew and Ash's match so they got into the intermission rooms to prepare. "Hey Drew, beat that faggots ass!" Drew could hear May yell out. Drew smirked, he had become a celebrity in Kanto due to him winning a grand festival, there was no way he would lose to a punk. Ash walked into the field as well as Drew. "So your Drew? You look pretty weak." Ash said with a smirk, "Well I'll have you know I've won the grand festivals 2 times in a row!" This mad Drew furious that this loser didn't know who he was. Drew took out his Roserade and Ash took out his   Charizard.

The referee waved 2 flags, "battle begin."
"Roserade use petal dance!" The leaves were about to hit Charizard but Ash countered with a weak flamethrower, it completely burned the leaves as well as Roserade. "WHAT NO WAY!" Drew was shocked that his pokemon was beaten so badly. "I'll show you!" Drew sent out masquerain, "quick use agility then quick attack. "Charizard stand still."

With the Traitors

All the Traitors were laughing so hard at Reds stupidity. "Oh my god I can't believe how retarded this little kid is!" Iris said laughing, "Drews gonna beat his ass so hard!" Everyone else nodded.

The Masquerain used quick attack on the Charizard but that ended up in her hitting his belly to hard and fainting herself. Charizard just scratched his stomach like nothing happened.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" May yelled with shock.
"DREWS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THIS LOSER!"

Drew was on his knees and had his last pokemon in his hands, one he never showed anyone and was now counting on it. "Go Salamence!" A big dragon came out ready to battle. "Charizard, use Blast Burn." Charizard sent out a big blast of fire instantly knocking it out. Drew was sobbing, how did he get so humiliated by this little punk.

The Traitors were in shock, this Red guy just destroyed Drew. "Cmon let's go cheer up Drew." May said in a concerned tone." Everyone else agreed and they went to go comfort him. Ash went with his group who congratulated him and Leaf seductively winked at him and whispered, "I have a big surprise for you later." Ash smirked, he knew what it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 10.6K 33
Life for Ash turned upside down the day he found his friends betraying him. He gathered the pokemon who remained loyal to him and fled to the forest...
35.8K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
79.7K 704 15
Ash returns from his adventure in the Galar region but what he didn't expect was all of his old traveling friends to betray him even his own mother...
33.2K 355 23
After ash got back from his kalos adventure he finds himself betrayed by all his so called friends . Will ash find new friends? will he find true lo...