You Can't Win This Fight! (Av...

By tippilanea7x

Ana and Jacobs relationship was so strong until one day she realised she was living his dream. Now Ana has mo... More

You Can't Win This Fight! (Avenged Sevenfold)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 6

1.3K 26 1
By tippilanea7x

Thank god we had five days off. I needed to rest, I was so tired and frankly a bit over it.

I spent the first day mainly showereing, yes, showereing, and laying around catching up on sleep.

I lived in a two bedroom apartment by myself. Jacob lived with me at one point, but well, that didn't work out too well so he decided to move back in with his mom and dad.

I was laying on my couch thinking, thinking about Jacob when he called.

"Guess what?" he said as soon as I picked up, no hello, no how are you.

"What?" I asked sarcastically.

"Guess who called and asked us to hang out with them on Friday?"

Jesus, I was sick of this conversation already.

"Who Jacob?"

"Jimmy, The Rev." he was so excited "He called me to ask us to meet up with them."

"Wow, that's exciting." I meant that, I knew how excited he'd be about it.

"Your coming right?" He asked me.

"I dunno Jacob, I was thinking of sitting this one out." I was tired, I wanted to rest and honestly I didn't feel like going.

"You can't, you have to come." He whined "It wouldn't be the same without you, you've never not come."

"I know, I just, I don't know." And I didn't. I don't know what was going on with me.

"Well your coming Ana, it's not negotiable." He said sternly.

I sighed, of course I would go, how could I not? I wasn't desserting them now.

"Of course I'll come."I told him.

Matt. His name suddenly popped into my head. Oh god, I needed to get him out of my head.

Don't be ridiculous Ana, his girlfriend is perfect, you however are not. I sighed, it was true, maybe one day Jacob would want a perfect girlfriend like that too. I wasn't even sure where that thought came from.

"Ana, are you there?"

"Sorry, I was thinking." I told him.

"Ana, what is wrong with you lately?  I just get this feeling that you don't want this anymore." Jacob suddenly asked.

I looked out a window, did I want this? "I just don't know Jacob, I really don't. "

He was silent for a moment. "Let's finish up this weekend then we'll talk. Okay?"

I agreed and hung up.

Talk about what? The band or us? Both? I couldn't imagine my life without either the band or Jacob, but something was definitely changing, I was definitely changing. Why was I suddenly feeling this way?

Suddenly one word popped into my mind again. Matt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.3K 45
will Brooklynn's hatred for Jacob end after she gets to know him or... sorry I'm bad at descriptions so just read it.
42 0 16
Athena Thompson and Jake Brown had a friendship no one understood. She was the shy, nerdy girl that no one noticed and he was the school's golden boy...
6.9K 234 34
Becca falls hard for her best friend each and every day that goes by. Will he have the same feelings for her? Will things go as Becca hoped they woul...
1.4K 59 34
When Matt Sanders from Avenged Sevenfold meets Becca Summers he is instantly drawn to her, their lives become intertwined into one another but challe...