red riding hood | void stiles...

By -finstocks

โ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? โž in which two dark lovers find each other again in bea... More

zero ; epigraph
one ; past
two ; present
three ; past
four ; present
five ; past
six ; present
seven ; present
eight ; present
nine ; present
ten ; present
eleven ; present
twelve ; present
thirteen ; present
fourteen ; past
fifteen ; present
sixteen ; present
seventeen ; past
eighteen ; present
nineteen ; present
twenty ; present
twenty-one ; bonus chapter

red riding hood

11.6K 220 80
By -finstocks

Red Riding Hood

PLOT:

In which two dark lovers find each other again in Beacon Hills after many years of being separated.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Red Riding Hood didn't encounter a wolf that cold, winter winter night. Instead she found herself in the presence of a wicked fox, one that made it his plan to corrupt her, and he succeeded. The tale had been twisted — no one knew that the bloodlust-filled pair had gone to create chaos and cause destruction everywhere they went, no one knew that sweet, innocent Little Red Riding Hood had been influenced by such a demonic creature. Well, not until they make it to Beacon Hills, well into the 21st century, starting a blood bath to get revenge on the town's residents and most importantly Scott McCall and his pack.

DEDICATION:

darkallisons because she's my girl, a great friend, and is probably the biggest Allison Argent stan you will ever meet.

&

JuliannaM11 because she hypes up over the utter perfection that is Dylan O'Brien with me and is just me on every level.

NOTES:

• This follows after 4 of Teen Wolf but doesn't go into season 5 — hence the fact it's an au.

• There will be smut, character deaths, and swearing so if you're not comfortable with that don't read.

• As you can tell from the title it's a twist on the Little Red Riding Hood storyline, but it will be primarily focused during the present where the events go down.

• In the very beginning Void isn't in Stiles' body yet since it's set years before he was even born so just imagine whoever I guess (I still imagine Stiles anyway).

• I've had this idea for awhile now so I hope you like it and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
46.9K 1.3K 32
Stiles Stilinski is having panic attacks, nightmares and flash backs over his possession from the Nogistune, while trying to get back to normal and...
54.3K 1.4K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
29.9K 414 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...