Bullied

By TiffanySirochman

Taylor Shields, Luis Mendoza and Dean Portman have recently stopped playing for the JV team. Coach Bombay was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

272 5 5
By TiffanySirochman

Thursday November 30

Luis POV

I woke up that morning and noticed that I was the only one who was up at the moment. I looked at the time and noticed that it wasn't even time to get up yet. I laid my head back down on the pillow and instantly fell back to sleep. I heard a noise and it woke me back up. I sat up from where I was laying and her brother was out in the kitchen.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you Luis." he said and I looked over at him.

"It's okay. Is it okay if I get a shower?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah go ahead. I'll get you some clothes. The towels are under the sink. I'm going to make breakfast for you and Taylor." he said and I nodded my head. I walked into the bathroom and he went and got some clothes. I grabbed the towels and he gave me his clothes to wear.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded his head. I shut the door and got undressed and hopped into the shower. I wanted a warm shower that I needed to wake me up a little more, even though cold water is supposed to wake you up. Oh well. I don't know if I said this before which I probably did, I'm so glad that Taylor is home. Well I am. I hated seeing her gone and knowing that she was gone. When she came out and gave me a hug I knew that everything was going to be okay. Then when we got back here and she leaned on me, I felt happy and so safe. I thought that she was so mad at me but I'm not even sure what she is feeling towards me right now. I'm not going to complain right now either. There was knock on the bathroom door and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Luis, can you hurry up! I need to pee!" I heard Taylor yell through the door and she chuckled.

"Yes I am almost done. Hold it for like two more minutes." I said and it was quiet. I shut the water off and wrapped a towel around my lower half and I walked out of the bathroom so she could pee. As I opened up the door she just looked at me. I looked right back at her. She stood there for a good couple seconds just staring at me. "You can go and pee now." I said to her and she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Oh yeah right." She said and ran into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I stood outside the door waiting for her to get done so I could go back in. It took her two minutes and she was back out. "Thanks." She said as she rushed out not making eye contact with me. My eyes followed her back to her room and her shutting the door. Strange. Wonder what that was all about. I walked back into the bathroom and finished getting ready. When I was done, I walked out and Taylor walked back out of her room. Still not making any eye contact with me. I wonder what's going on. Is she embarrassed or something.

Luis: Something is up with Taylor

I sent Dean a text. Taylor went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I sat down across from her and her brother handed us breakfast.

"Thanks Ed." I said and he nodded. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it.

Dean: I wonder what's going on

Same Dean same. I just ate and tried to forget about it. It was hard considering she was sitting beside me but I'll be fine. All three of us finished eating and by the time we did, it was time to head on to school. We walked down to Ed's car and got inside. I sat in the back of course and the two were up front. My phone vibrated once again and I grabbed it out of my pocket. It was Dean again.

Dean: How do you know if something is wrong with her or not? Are you with her right now?

Oh brother.

Luis: Yes Dean. I am with her. I had to stay the night last night. Ed had to go to the store after I talked to him and he wasn't going anywhere unless someone was there for her so I stayed. It was late when he got back.

"Hey Luis, you okay back there?" Ed asked and I looked up from my phone.

"Um yeah. Just talking to Dean." I said and he nodded his head. "He's just being his usual self." I said and he nodded his head head.

"Well Dean can just shush." Taylor said and I chuckled. "What's he complaining about?" She asked.

"About how I'm with you right now. I explained to him what happened." She looked back at him.

"Well then he'll get over it. I was completely fine with you staying there last night and I appreciate you looking out for me while Ed was gone at the store. There was no way you were going home that late anyways. I wouldn't allow." She said and I nodded my head. Good to know Taylor good to know. We got to the school and Ed dropped us off up front. We walked inside and we both were swarmed with a whole bunch of people.

"Oh my goodness I missed you so much." One said.

"Glad you're safe." Another.

"I'm for now on your guard dog." I knew Averman said that.

"Averman you know only the bash brothers could do that." I don't know who said that. "No offense you're a little bit of a pip squeak." They continued.

"Well she has all of us who are here to protect her." Adam said and she smiled at him.

"Guys look I'm okay. I really am. It wasn't that bad." She said and I smiled. You know part of me, I knew that deep down inside she wasn't okay. We were all smiling and laughing and just talking when the doors flew open and there stood a Dean Portman. Oh brother. Taylor saw him and just walked away, probably to her locker. Dean followed her and I don't know if it was going to be good or not. Everyone followed them and we weren't sure what was going to happen next.

"You should have had Luis go home." He said and she looked at him.

"Look Dean, I was passed out and have been passed out since 2:30 yesterday. I didn't even know he was there until my brother said something to me this morning. Luis explained to you why he was there. There was no harm to anything." Taylor said and Dean looked at her and then at me.

"Okay okay. Wasn't sure you would want him there after what he did to you." I looked at him.

"Dean just stop. It's in the past. Don't worry about it. I'm not worried about it." She said as she shut her locker door. "Now I'm gonna go to first period." she said and walked away. Dean looked at me and everyone looked at him. Wow okay.

Adam POV

I followed Taylor to our literature class and sat down with her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she looked at me and nodded her head slowly.

"I don't know, I think. I mean I was just kidnapped. Now all this new things happening and the past that happened not too long ago is coming back again. I really don't know." She said and I nodded my head.

"Well I just want to let you know that I did have a talk with Luis the day he did that to you." I told her and she smiled.

"Thanks Ad but you didn't have to do that. I appreciate it though. You know I just want to forget everything that happened, everything bad that happened and just leave it in the past. I'm tired of everything bad happening. I just wish for once everyone would get along and good will happen once again." She said and I nodded my head. I felt so bad. Nothing good has ever came to her lately. The bell rang and we all got silent. The teacher came walking in and looked around at everyone and her eyes met at Taylor's and I's desk. She began to smile and Taylor wasn't paying attention.

"Taylor you're back. Glad that you're safe and sound." She said and Taylor looked over at me then up front at the teacher and smiled, I knew that it was a fake smile. The teacher just nodded and smiled and began the class. I knew that Taylor wasn't paying attention and I know no one else wasn't paying attention either. It's pretty much the same thing over and over again. We are all getting sick and tired of hearing it. I began to fall asleep and honestly I didn't care.

"Hey, Ad, wake up! Class is over." I heard Taylor say to me. I popped my head up and looked up at her. She smiled and I smiled back at her. "I'll let you borrow my notes for tonight." She said to me and I nodded my head.

"Thanks Tay." I said as I got up from my chair. I guess the teacher didn't care that I was sleeping or not. Taylor and I walked out of the classroom together and we walked to her locker. I looked down at our hands and they were combined together. She smiled at me when we got to her locker and I smiled back at her.

"You know, it must be nice having a girlfriend like me." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah I know. I have the greatest girlfriend ever." I said and she smiled. The bell rang to get to our next period class and she smiled.

"I will see you after class." She said and I smiled again. She reached up and kissed me on the lips. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said. She let go of my hand and walked away to her next class. I never felt so much in love in my life until I met her. I never knew who was going to be the one for me but I know now that it is definitely Taylor. I never felt that way towards anyone in my life.

I felt someone shaking me. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Taylor sitting there. "Class is over." She said. I got up and headed out the door. She was in front of me a couple of steps, I was going to try and catch up to her but I was too tired to. I stayed back to where I was at. I kept thinking about that dream that I had. I can't tell her about that dream. I shall not tell her. I don't know what she would do or say if I told her. I'm just going to keep it to myself. I think it's better that way. As I was walking to my locker I saw Luis with that girl from the ice skating rink that he went on a date with. I got to my locker and from where my locker was I could hear everything that was being said between the both of them. I know it's wrong to listen in to the conversation but I mean they were right there and I was right there.

"I already told you to leave me alone. I don't like you and I don't want to be with you. I know why you were only with me. I may have been dumb when you asked me out in the first place but I know why you want me now." Luis said to her.

"But Luis, you can't do better than me. I could make you popular. You don't want that?" She asked him and he looked mad as hell.

"I'm popular on my own. I don't need you and honestly I don't care about popularity. Oh and I am pretty sure that I can do better than you. And she is my number one priority. She always has been. She's way better than you in so many ways." Luis said and I smiled. Oh I needed to tell Taylor. At least I hope it was Taylor he was talking about.

"Yeah no you can't do better than me, I mean look at me. Who is she anyways?" She asked. I listened a lot more closely this time.

"She's my best friend and you don't need to know her name. That for me to know and my teammates to know." He said. "Now leave me alone. Go date Reilly. I hear that he is available. You two would make a perfect couple." He said to her and she looked at him.

"Whatever and maybe I will." She said as she stormed off. I shut my locker door and walked over to Luis. He had this look in his face, he was nervous now.

"What you said about Taylor, is that true?" I asked him and he looked at me and nodded his head.

"Yeah it was. I did mess up big time. I don't know why I couldn't say that she asked me out, I don't know why I lied to her but she said that it's in the past now so I'm going to leave it in the past. Adam, she is my number one priority. I want to make her happy and feel loved and everything." He said and I smiled. The bell rang to let us know to get to class and I smiled.

"I will talk to you later." I said and he nodded his head. I walked to my second period class. I saw Guy sitting in his seat already and I walked over to him. "I've got something to tell you." I said and he looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked ready to hear what I needed to tell him.

"It's about Luis. He said that Taylor is his number one priority. He really does like her. That girl that he was with at ice skating, well she asked him out." I said to him and he looked at me.

"You going to tell Taylor?" I looked at him.

"I don't know if I'm going to or not." He nodded his head. Should I? Shouldn't I? I have no idea.

Guy POV

What Adam said to me about Luis and Taylor, my goodness. I think he should tell Taylor. Taylor has a right to know what Luis said about her. At least I think she does. We sat through class and what Adam said to me, is the only thing that was on my mind. The bell rang for the end of the class and I looked at Adam.

"Are you sure you aren't gonna tell her or not?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"I shouldn't be the one to tell her. Luis should tell her. He likes her and well the way I see it he should just tell her." He said and I nodded my head. I was gonna tell her because who knew when Luis would tell her anyways.

_________________________

Lunch came around and Taylor ended up going to lunch by herself. She was sitting at the table without food but only with homework. I packed my lunch that day and decided to go ahead and sit down with her.

"Not eating today?" I asked her. She looked up at me and pushed her glasses up. She smiled when she noticed that it was me.

"Ah nope, had a big breakfast and I'm simply not hungry. Plus I have all this homework to do and not enough time." She said and I looked at her.

"You've been away for a while, don't you have a couple days to make it up?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Oh yes I'm suppose to but since I was kidnapped and actually not sick, I don't have the amount of days I was out to make it up. Well at least that's what the teachers who all gave me the homework said." She said and I nodded my head.

"Wouldn't the principle tell you to make all that work up in the days you've missed?" She looked back up at me from doing her work.

"That's what he said to do but according to the teachers, it doesn't work that way." She said and I chuckled. She imitated one of the teachers that we have together and it was spot on.

"Well let me know you if need any help with any of it. I've got to tell you something thought before all of the others get here." She looked at her work and nodded her head to let me know that she was paying attention. "It's about Luis. He said something about you." As soon as I said that her head shot right up and she fixed her glasses.

"What did he say about me? I swear to god if it's bad that kid will be in so much deep shit with me." She said and I chuckled.

"No Taylor it's actually good." I said and she put her pencil down and focused her eyes on me.

"I'm listening." I smiled.

"Okay so Adam went to his locker and he saw Luis talking to that girl that he was with at the ice skating rink. So apparently she asked him to go with her. She only asked him because he was popular and wanted to make you mad. Well Luis was telling her off and everything and you won't believe what he said to her. He said that you're his number one priority and that you've always been." I told her and she stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"You've got to be kidding me right? There's no way he likes me like that anymore." She said and I smiled.

"Taylor he definitely likes you. I've seen it this morning. Now be quiet here he comes now." I said to her and she nodded her head. She grabbed her pencil again and started doing her work. Luis walked over and sat down beside her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Should I ask him out?" She mouthed to me and I smiled.

"Do it." I mouthed back.

"Hey Taylor, hey Guy." He said to us both. Taylor looked up at him and smiled. She put her pencil down and moved her body so that way it was facing him.

"So I've got a question." They both asked at the same time. They both laughed and put their heads down and looked back up at each other.

"You go first." She said to him and he nodded his head. He knew not to argue with her.

"I was wondering, would you want to go on a date with me?" He asked her and she smiled and looked at me.

"Wow, that answers part of my question, right Guy?" She asked me and I nodded my head. He looked at her and me confused.

"Answer what question?" He questioned her.

"I was just about to ask you out to so um yes I will." She said and he smiled.

"Great, tomorrow night around 6?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"That works. I'll be done with all this homework and I don't have work anymore so yes of course." She said and I smiled. Ooooohh I am so happy for the both of them. I have been wanting them to get together for sooo long. "I gotta go to the library, I'll see y'all later." She said as she got up and gathered up her books and smiled at Luis. She walked away and we all looked at each other.

"Luis, finally." I said and he smiled.

"Well I know a couple people won't be too happy with me asking her out." He said and I looked at him. He looked over at Dean and Adam.

"Look Luis, everything will be okay. They can't stop you two." I said to him and he nodded his head.

"You're right, they can't stop us." He said.

Taylor POV

I walked to the library all happy as can be. Everything that we have went through I still liked him. How can you get over someone so quick like that? Anyways I walked into the library and went to a computer. I logged in and started looking right away for what I needed. I looked up at the clock and noticed that I've got some time yet. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier and i tried my best not to fall asleep.

I felt someone shaking me and I opened my eyes. I looked up to see Luis standing there.

"Hey sleepy head." He said and I smiled.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked and he sat down beside me.

"6th period just started." He said and I nodded my head. I've noticed that some of my writing was gone and I looked over at him.

"Is it all over my face?" I asked him and he chuckled when he looked at me.

"Yes it is." He said and I chuckled. I got up and he did too. "You going to go and wash it off?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes I am. I will be right back." I said. I walked out of the library and into the girls bathroom. I decided to go to the bathroom while I was in there too since I have the time. I was in the stall when I heard the door open again and some heels clicking. I stayed quiet.

"Can you believe Luis said that to me? How can he not want to be with me anyways? I figured out who he was talking about too. It's that Taylor Shields girl, she's hockey player with him, how can he like her for? I mean look at her. She's like a guy." Someone said.

"Come on, she's absolutely gorgeous. You shouldn't have anything against her. I mean Luis was right. You only wanted to date him because he was popular. We both know what else you wanted from him too but we won't go into details. It's a little ridiculous. You need to leave her alone." Another girl said. I smiled. I don't know who she was but I like her.

"You know what Megan, just shut up. Let's just go." She said. They all walked out and that's when I walked out of the stall. I walked to the sink and washed my hands and my face since I didn't when I first walked in. When I was done, I dried off my hands and my face and threw away the paper towel. I walked out and headed back into the library. Luis looked at me when I walked in.

"That took a while." He said.

"Yeah well I had to pee also." He looked at me.

"Something else happened, right?" He asked me and I nodded my head. I told him everything that happened while I was in the bathroom and he looked pretty upset. "I wish I would have never went out with her." He said and I looked at him.

"Luis, it's okay. I wish I would have known about that instead of what really happened. It's okay, it really is." I told him and he looked at me and nodded his head.

"Alright. I still feel bad about everything." He said and I nodded my head.

"Luis, it's in the past. Don't worry about it. We need to focus more on the present and the future. Now can you help me with this stuff? Pleasssseeeeee?" I asked him and he chuckled. He helped me with some of my work that I had. The bell had rang and it was time to go to our 7th period class. I went to my locker and out everything in and grabbed my gym bag. I walked to the gym and into the locker room. I changed my clothes and headed out into the gym. Dean, Luis and Fulton made their way over to me.

"What do you think we will be doing today in class?" Dean asked us and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea. I'm kinda hoping that we play dod-." I was saying but Coach Wilson cut me off.

"Dodgeball day." He said. He took the words right out of my mouth. I was ready to play. The four of us were on the same team so it will be a lot easier for us to win. We stood by the wall and made sure that one of our hands and one of our foots were on the wall. Coach Wilson blew his whistle and everyone ran up to grab a ball. Luis and I stayed behind. We knew that Fulton and Dean would grab all the balls they possibly can and run them back to us. We played doctor. One of us had to be the doctor and if someone on the team was hit, they would have to sit down until the doctor came to them and tapped them on the shoulder. Of course they made me the doctor because I'm pretty good at dodging the balls thar were being thrown my way. Dean threw a ball and someone on the other side caught it.

"Taylor come here." He said. I ran over to him and gave him a high five and he was up and playing again. Everyone one that was pretty much out they ended up coming back in shortly after. I think they picked a good doctor. Soon enough Coach Wilson got tiered of watching everyone get hit around so he told everyone to do whatever the hell they wanted to. No problem there. We weren't allowed to go and get dressed though, even though I wish that I would have been able to. Five minutes went by and we were doing absolutely nothing. He got sick and tired of us just standing around and doing nothing and he told us to go and get dressed. I walked to the girls locker room and got into my clothes I was wearing before. The bell rang and I headed out of the locker room. I walked to my locker and put my gym bag in there and grabbed my actual school bag. I grabbed all of my homework that I needed and that when Connie came walking over to me.

"I say we need a girls day." She said and I looked at her.

"Connie as much as I would love to do that, I have tons of homework to do from when I was gone, I have to get it done before I can do anything else." I said to her and she looked at me.

"Oh come on, we'll take at least an hour or two. Please come on. We need this. We haven't spent much time together. We need a girls day." She said and I looked at her.

"Well what about Julie?" I asked her and she gave me this look. "She's with Scooter, nevermind." I said and she nodded her head. "Alright you know what fine, we'll go and have a girls day only for a couple of hours then I really need to get home and do my work." I said and she nodded her head. She was a lot more excited than she was. "You going to drive then?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Alright well let's go." I said and she smiled. I closed my locker up and we headed outside and to the parking lot. Luis came walking up to us and smiled.

"You two be careful and Connie you make sure that you keep an eye on her and don't let her out of your sight." He said and she smiled.

"Luis I will not let her get out of my sight. I promise you that." She said and he nodded.

"Okay good, have fun you two." He said and I smiled. I gave him a hug and he gave one back to me. Connie and I got into her car and we headed out.

"Where are we going and what are we doing?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"To the mall. We are going to get our nails done and do some shopping and get something to eat. I'll pay for you to get your nails done. That's on me." She said and I nodded my head. We got to the mall and we got out of the car. I grabbed my bag out of my school bag and we headed on inside. We went to the nail place and we got signed in. We went over and picked out our colors and went and sat down until they were ready for us. They ended up calling both of our names and we sat down beside each other. "I see that Luis is very concerned about you." She said and I nodded my head.

"Well yeah you know wha happened to me. He really likes me and wants to see that I am safe and that everything is going to be okay with me. He doesn't want to see me hurt anymore. I don't blame him." I said and she nodded her head.

"Well I see that he asked you out today." She said and I nodded my head and I instantly started smiling right away. "And from you smiling I can tell that you said yes and that you're very excited about it." She said and I nodded my head.

"I am. I mean I know with everything that happened recently with him, I was so mad at him for everything that he did to me. Just because all of that happened, doesn't mean that I can't stop liking him. When they came and found me, I was so happy to see all of them. We went back to my place and I just was so happy to be with him. Dean was thinking I was nuts for you know leaning on Luis but it doesn't matter and I told him that it was fine. I just wish Dean wasn't so jealous." I said and she looked at me.

"He's jealous?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"I don't know why. He doesn't like me like that and I understand and he made sure that he made it very clear that he doesn't and only sees me as a sister. Maybe he's jealous and afraid that Luis and I are getting too close and he doesn't want to lose me to him. I should probably talk to him about it." I said and she nodded her head.

When we finished getting our nails done we went ahead and started doing some shopping. Let's just say we did a lot of shopping. We got a whole lot of things and spent a decent amount of money. We got a whole lot of new things. We decided on going and getting something to eat. We thought about what to eat. We decided on going to the food court and I got what I wanted and she got what she wanted. We sat down and started eating and talking.

____________________________

She ended up taking me home and that's when I knew that I could start getting started on my work. My brother didn't mind that I was out and about with Connie. He knew I would be safe. Which I was. My phone went off and I tried to figure out who was messaging me already.

Dean: Can I come over?

I thought about it.

Tay: Well I'm doing a whole bunch of homework right now, so I don't know. As long as you don't distract me too much.

I sat my phone down and got back to work. A couple minutes went by and there was a knock on the door. I got up from the kitchen table and to the door. I looked out the peep hole and noticed that it was Dean. I opened up the door and he smiled.

"Come on in." I said and he smiled once again. He walked in and I shut the door after him. He walked towards the kitchen and I followed him. I sat down in front of all my work and he looked at everything.

"I'll help you as long as we can talk things through." He said and I nodded my head.

"Okay what did you want to talk about?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Luis." I looked up from looking at my work.

"What about him, Dean?" I asked him.

"I know that he asked you out and you said yes to him." He said and I looked at him.

"Okay?" I asked not sure where this was going.

"Please just be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt again." He said and I looked at him.

"Dean look I'll be fine. I promise you that I will." He nodded. He helped me with my homework and I eventually got it all done around 10 that night. After he finished helping me, he went on home to get some sleep. After he left, I went straight to bed. At that point I didn't even care about changing. As soon as I laid down in bed, I was out, dreaming of all the good things in life, Luis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 531 20
Y/n y/l/n from Sydney, Australia goes to play hockey with team USA further known as the ducks. What happens when she catches the eye of a particular...
22.1K 287 14
"Yeah, number one figure skater in Eden Hall not much you know?" Mila Star was a figure skater at Eden Hall. When the Ducks notice that the girls fri...
2.3K 38 14
Growing up is hard. Especially as a teenage girl. Indiana James is growing up along side her hockey team and her favorite boy Guy Germaine. However...
27.3K 488 14
*Based on D3: The Mighty Ducks* "I know you can't be by my side at every moment, but you're with me now, and that's all that matters." *** The Ducks...