hiling ; benj pangilinan

By lowkeybenj

is love really sweeter the second time around? More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
hehe
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
sorry!
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
end

eighteen

162 10 0
By lowkeybenj

timE CHECK IT'S ALREADY 11:52 PM WHEN I WROTE THIS HASHTAG BANGAG SI SOPHIA PAGGISING KO MAMAYANG FOUR AM *insert ruffa mae's voice* WOOH YES TODO NA TOOOO 🤘🏻

*contains 1555 words*

-x-

ah, it feels so good waking up every december 14 becauseeee it's my brithday today!

smiling, i walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine. i combed my hair and put on some moisturizer. opening my door, my brother greeted me with a tight hug. "happy 18th, little sis!" i smiled and we pulled away from our hug. "thank you, big bro!" i punched his chest lightly and we laughed.

as we walked downstairs, he said, "grabe, you're a lady already. can we go back to the time you're only fourteen?" i chuckled and looked at him. "you're dramatic, kuya, let's go eat breakfast outside!" he took his car keyes and we went inside his car. he started to drive, "where sould we eat breakfast, birthday girl?" he asked. "ofcourse, my favourite."

he smiled and drove outisde our village, we went to burger king. stretching my arms, i hopped out of the cad; so did tim. we headed inside and tim ordered our food while i sat at a table beside the glass window. i got my phone and opened it, seeing messages from my friends. i thanked each one of them, hay, i'm so lucky with my friends.

i went to my twitter account and as usual, there's alot of birthday greetings. i tried to like and reply on everyone's tweet but there's so many. so i tweeted,

Twitter
tiacruz

thank you for all of the birthday greetings! i'm so sorry i can't like and reply to all of you, there's too many! hahaha 😹 but i'm reading them!! thank you, once again! :) oh and i'll post a new video maybeee tomorrow! ♥️
1,847 replies | 1,282 retweets | 3,847 likes

"here ya go, sister." tim placed the tray down, i grabbed my burger and we eat. he took a photo of me, ay nako i'm used to this guy. amd as i expected, i got a notification from instagram.

Instagram
timjohnzx

happiest birthday to my sister! 💘 you're already 18, time flew fucking faster than barry allen hays 😩 you're always there for me, and i'm thankful for that. kuya is always here for you no matter what, through ups and downs, i won't leave you. you'll always be my babygirl, tanya. ♥️ happy birthday, i love you.
tagged: tisabellezz
1,428 comments | 2,937 likes

"hoy panget, why are you crying?" tim suddenly asked, oh gosh i'm crying?! i wiped my tears, "ikaw kasi, i hate you kuys." i sniffed and he laughed. "no, you don't hate me." he replied and i rolled my eyes, still wiping my tears. "whatever, i love you too." i put my attention back on my phone. biting on my burger, i commented on his post.

tisabellezz: you made me cry, i hate you 😭❤️ i won't leave you, too. i'll always be your babygirl, kuya ❤️ i love you, until the end. ❤️

when we finished our breakfast, we went back home. i stayed at my room while tim was at the living room, laying some video games. i was busy watching some videos on youtube when my iPad rang. meray was calling on facetime. i grabbed it and placed it infront of me as i answer the call.

"hey, yamada!" i waved, doing an indian sit. he's inside a car, they're playing some khalid's songs. "ey, castro! you home?" he asked. "uhuh, why?" i asked. he showed who's with him and it was our squad. "we're going there, see you in a few!! love you, t!"

he ended the call. omg i'm still wearing pajamas!! i ran to my bathroom and took a shower, i headed to my closet after. i hAVE NOTHING LEFT IN MY CLOSET OMG 😢 i was forced to wear a gray sports bra and a pair of shorts since it's the only thing that inside my closet i'll be comfortable. i blowdried my hair and fill in my brows, and put some tint on my cheek and lip.

i laid on my bed and waited for them. few minutes after, familiar faces barged in my room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA!" they greeted and i laughed, i walked towards them and we did a group hug. "thank you, fam!" i smiled. "happy birthday, isay!" oliver putstretched his amrs and gave me a hug. "thank you, oliver oil!" i laughed and he pouted. "happiest birthday to my favourite sister!" miguel hugged me, tight. "i'm not your sister, though." i told him.

"you're like a sister to me, e." he answered and i laughed, pinching his nose. "happy birthday, kups!" hans, and cj chorused and hugged me. "oh, thank you mga panget!"

"happy birthday, castro. i love you!!" meray gave me a hug and i did the same. "thank you, yamada! love you too!!!" i replied. he's the sweetest among them. well, uhm, next to benj and andres hahaha.

((a/n: did i just wrote that meray is sweet?? uhm ._.))

"happy 18th, boo." andres went to me and hugged me, kissing my forehead. "aw, thank you." i looked up to him, smiling. "i got you always, alright? i love you." he added and i nod. atasha greeted me also, she was so dramstic and we all laughed at her. felice greeted me too. "guys let's take a groufie!" atasha got her phone and we all compressed, i hugged andres on his side and he did the same.

atasha instantly posted it on Instagram. oh diba mga nakaconnect sa wifi namen.

Instagram
atashamuhlach

happiest birthday, bitch 💞 we got you always, i love you! (we ain't complete tho)
tagged: tisabellez, _andresmuhlach, merayamada, oliver.gresens, hansdeleon, cjpastrana, felicenavidaaad
827 comments | 1,832 likes

"i'm going to order food, what do you guys want?" i asked them. "the usual!" they chorused. i laughed and dialed domino's. after i ordered, i laid beside my bestfriend, resting my head on his shoulder. "why are you wearing bra though." he said. "duh, ofcourse i should." i rolled my eyes. "amd correction, sports bra to bes." i added.

"you know benj will get mad if he saw you wearing that."

"i don't have any clothes except for this." i whined and he laughed.

-x-

7:45 pm
i am here at the mariott hotel. we're going to have a birthday party since it's my debut. i wear this cute gown, it was black and gold. it was like ate kath's gown when she attended star magic ball last 2017. it's so beautiful kasi. my hair was like belle's and i have a gold tiara. i'm a princess omg.

i entered the venue, everybody is holding their cameras and taking photos of me. i smiled as i walked towards the stage, where a white and gold sofa is placed. tim, my escort naks, helped me to walked to the stage.

8:00 pm
the event started, we started off with 18 wishes, 18 unicorns (because i love unicorns so much), 18 celebs, yes i know i was shookt when i saw grant gustin heRE LIKE HOW ON EARTH??? and 18 gifts. we all ate dinner first before proceeding to 18 roses. 

my friends went to the stage as i reauested for a photo with them. "where is benjamin?" i asked, "i'm here!" he waved and went towards me. i hugged him, "i'm so glad you made it!" i chirped. "ofcourse why would i miss my girlfriend's debut though." he smiled and i did the same. "excuse me, we're still here." felice cleared her throat as they all crossed their arms. we both laughed.

after an hour, we continued the program. the 18 roses started. my first ten roses was my guy classmates when i was in highschool, my 11th was hans, then cj, meray, oli then miguel was my 15th and andres is my 16th. my 17th was, ofcourse, tim and 18th was benj, "hi, love!" he greeted and gave me the rose. we started to sway slowly.

"happy birthday." he said in a low voice, looking at me down. you're so tall benjamin ryan rawr. "thank you, love." i replied and gave him a smile. he kissed my forehead which made everyone to squeal. "oh ghad you're blushing." he pointed at my cheeks. "wews, i'm not!" i denied.

"KISS MO NA YAN BENJ HAHAHA!" cj yelled from their table, i glared at him and benj just laughed. "kuya, oh!" i looked at my brother who's a bit near to us and he just smirked, "you're already 18, tanya." he replied and rolled his eyes. "pano ba yan, your brother approved it already."

"he didn't said that he akready approved though!" i defended as we continue to dance. "this isn't your first, love. okay?" he rolled his eyes and i laughed, kissing him. "i love you," i wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his arms around my waist. "i love you, too." he said and planted another kiss on my lips.

-x-

at eXACTLY ONE AM I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER WOOH 🙌🏻 votes are vv appreaciated!! thank you for supporting me :) i love you, fam!! i'm going to sleep na even though i only have three more hours to sleep, sulitin na naten to! hahaha goodnight to me. --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.8K 25
Will love be sweeter the second time around?
5.6K 91 15
Is this love ? It's more than love
280K 4.5K 35
Part Two of "Wayhaught Gets Hotter??" More Love More Passion More Heart Break Most of all MORE WAYHAUGHT!!!
183 3 39
Love is diffrerent a second time around...