Among the Shadows

By roaringasylum

Chad Gable watches her as she walks by flipping her long blonde hair with pink tips. She sees him staring and... More

1• Her Shining Blue Eyes
2•She's So Beautiful
3•Everything Was Silent
4•I'm-I'm in Love with her
5•Something Funny
6•My Chance is Lost
8•25% Chance
9•Do You Got A Second
10•To Bad its Gonna End.
11•Thats Not What I Meant
12•Please Dont Go
13•Barely Able to Move.
14• Never
15•Go Away
16•You Dont Have to Lie to Me
17• Can I Help?
18•Deal
19•My Life is Better With You
20•I'm not Gonna Hurt You
21•I Will Never Need You
22•Sasha?!
23•Its Worth It.
24•Alone
25•Go. Run.
26• Doorway
27• WWE
28• Wink
29• I Just Wanted To Be Happy
30• More Like What Isn't
31• This Could Get Interesting
32• You Haven't Tried Hard Enough
33• Stop It.
34• Pills & Wiskey
35• Stop Her
36• You Shouldn't Be Here
37• Why Did You Do It
38• Just Friends.?
39• God I Hate Hospitals

7•What's Going On

183 3 0
By roaringasylum

Alexa's POV:

We drive in silence for a few. I feel my heart beat faster to the vibration of the engine.

"So how was your day?" He asks with a smile but still looking at the road.

"Umm. It was fine. Yours?" I ask nervously.

"Well, let's see I'm sitting in a car with a pretty girl, and that's about the best it gets." He smirks and barely shots his daggering eyes at me.

I chuckle a little, feeling a shift in my belly. He simply smiles as we pull into the parking lot.

He parks, get out the car, and opens up my door for me.

I get out. He slowly pushes me against the back car door,Leaning in, I try to push him away. I barely know the dude, and I'm still technically with Dolph.

"Oh come on Lex." He says wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"That's not my name." I say pushing my hand onto his chest.

"Sorry, Alexa." He says jolting me back towards him.

"AJ, no." I say pushing once more. He let's go and pushes me into the car door. I grab my spine in pain.

"Dude What the hell is your problem?!" Gable screams, coming up behind me and pushing AJ away from me.

"Gable, dont." I say grabbing his arm.

"You know Whatever man you can fucking have her." He says quickly grabbing his bag out the trunk and walking into the building.

"Alexa, are-are you okay?" He says.

My back is a little sore but I feel as if I'm just fine. He reaches a hand down to my cheek.

"Oh please don't cry Alexa." He says cupping my face.

I wipe the mascara stained tears from my cheek. When did I start crying? I look dazed at the back of my hand.

"Alexa, look at me." He says turning my head up a little.

I slowly lean into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He looks me in the eyes and I feel something between us.

He slowly leans in closing his eyes. I begin to close mine. We feel centimeters apart.

"LEX WHAT THE HELL!" I quickly open to my eyes and to my surprise see Dolph briskly walking up to me and Gable.

Gable let's go of me but stands in front of Dolph's way.

"Move!" Dolph scream.

"Gable, it's okay." I say moving in front of his arm.

"What the hell are you doing Lex!?" Dolph yells.

"We're breaking up, and my name isn't Lex!" I say simply.

"No were not!" He yells into my face.

"You don't get to decide that, not when your the verbally abusive one." I calmly speak.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." He yells pushing me back into Gable.

He runs. He runs away like the coward he is.

"So um. Sorry." I say starting to walk away.

Gables POV:

She begins to walk away but I grab her arm. She turns around.

"This-this isn't your fault." I say.

She simply smiles as I let go. Then she walks away. I turn around as she struts to the door.

She turns once more giving me a quick smile and saying "thanks."

That's all. Thats all that happened. So close and nothing happened.

Fuck!

I wanna punch something so bad. I didn't kiss. I pulled her back and I didn't kiss her!

I angrily walk into the building, slamming the door open and closed.

Alexa's POV:

I watch as the door jolts open, slamming against the wall. I'm taken aback as I realize it's Gable. I slowly walk over to a tall monitor thingy and hid there watching him.

I wanna know why he's so mad, but I'm afraid I'm the reason.

"Gable." I whisper. He obviously doesn't hear it as he stampers down the hall colliding with Dolph.

He quickly grabs him and pins him against the wall.

"Hey man what's your problem?!" Dolph yells.

"You. Your my problem. You and AJ!" Gable yells pushing him harder against the wall.

"What did we ever do to you?!" He says defensively raising his hands.

"You don't care if you break her pride, her dignity, her trust!" He yells.

"Who?" Dolph plays dumb.

"Alexa!" He spits.

"Oh Lex? I don't know what your talking about dude." Dolph says glancing a look at me.

"That's NOT HER NAME!" He screams.

He caught onto what Dolph was looking at. He looks at me and his anger turns into sadness. He loses hope of getting through to Dolph and begins to walk towards me.

I quickly run away feeling the streams of wetness running down onto my T-shirt. I wipe my tears as I run into my locker room, and locking the door behind me.

"Alexa...please." I hear a small thud and a whimper say.

"Just please g-o, I-i can't." I yell feeling the anger he felt.

"I just, I just wanna help you." He says making me jolt off my feet and slamming open the door.

"Excuse me.." I say wiping my tears aggressively.

"Oh Alexa..." He says trying to put his hands on my cheeks. I quickly back up.

He slowly puts his hands back down to his side.

"I'm-I'm not a baby! I don't need your help!" I scream, but he just looks at the ground, not saying a word. "Don't ever talk to me again!" I wail, slamming the door shut once again.

I slowly slide my back against and down into a ball.

Gable's POV:

"Don't ever talk to me again!" She cries, slamming the door in front of my face.

I walk away, I can't do this here. I walk outside of the building. I run to the parking garage, looking around for anyone.

No one.

I scream. I yell. I howl. I bellow. Till I can't breathe anymore. I even punch one of the pillars a few good times before I get a text from Jason.

Dude where are you?

I don't answer. I collect myself and stamper into the building.

"Dude I texted you." Jason says pushing my chest a bit but I push back this time.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He howls at me.

"What do you jerks have no clue what y'all do anymore!?" I bark.

"What are you talking about?" He asks confused.

"Nothing!" I say.

"I was just gonna tell you Shane has a new storyline for us." He rolls his eyes.

He walks off and I follow behind.

Oh fuck.

I see Alexa, Dolph, and of course AJ.

"Do I have to do this stupid storyline!?" Alexa hollers at Shane.

"Do you wanna keep your job?" He asks.

She rolls her eyes and sits back into her chair.

"What's going on?" I start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 350 14
My 1st Charlotte Flair Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
34.7K 1.4K 64
☆WON BEST RENEE YOUNG FANFICTION IN JUNE+ SEPTEMBER AWARDS 2017☆ When you see me you see a blonde, fun-loving woman filled with love and energy. Mayb...
899K 18.5K 188
My second book on the WWE, but this time I'm doing it on preferences about the WWE superstars. Feel free to check it out, give it some love, I hope y...
59.7K 1.6K 24
cover by @undisputedtori "Cut it out!" Joe rolled his eyes. "She's just someone to pass the time with. That's all, other than that, she means nothing...