him • Lil Xan

Door wastedlegends

what if you cant save him before he loses his self ? Meer

01
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Authors Note
Authors note

9

2.7K 73 19
Door wastedlegends

guys, im changing madelines name to "Maddie" for now on 💔💔 enjoy this chapter.

Maddies POV

"this is so comfy"  i say as i turn on the seat massagers.
" were taking off soon so i suggest you get up and pee now if you have too" amilya jokes as she sits down in the seat next to me.
" ive never been on a plane before. im lowkey dying inside right now." i chuckle buckling my seat belt.
the flight attendent came by and asked if we wanted anything to eat or
drink. " can i have a sprite and a chicken salad please?" i ask anxiously..the thought of being on a plane for almsot 11 hours made me sick. 
" hey are you okay?" amilya asks.
"im fine." i respond quietly.

amilyas pov 

private messages:

diego: okay. change in plans. im getting on the plane right now. they didnt have a flight going to paris in three days. todays was the last one for the week. so im boarding now.

" NO!!!!" i shout, not realizing i said that aloud.
" what !?!?!" maddie responds worriedly.
" oh. i ..uh..i forgot my hair straightner....darn it..." i had to come up with an excuse. i had to distract maddie so she didnt see diego board the plane. then i saw him. he was going to pass right by us.
" maddie, i think i dropped my head phones down there, can you check and get them please?" i say pointing under the seat. 
"sure" she smiles bending down under the seat.
i mouth " hurry" to diego has he hurries up bye.
" LIL XAN!!!" some girl yells. 
maddies head immediatly pops up.
i see diego scurry to a seat and puts his hoodie over his face so maddie couldnt see.
" why...why..would that girl say that" maddie says looking around.
" he was on the tv for like 2 seconds. its nothing. did you find them?"

" no. im sorry. you can use mine though. " she says mumbles.

" nevermind its okay." i smile back.

diego: that was a close one.

me: IDIOT !!!!

maddies POV

as soon as the plane took off, i decided to take a nap, and in 11 hours when i wake up, ill be in paris, away from all the drama and away from diego.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
455K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...