100 ways to annoy someone

By Word_Addict_5976

Want to annoy someone? Don't know the best way to do so? Well here's your chance! have fun! Wonderful Cover d... More

10 Ways To Annoy Siblings.
10 Ways To Annoy Parents.
10 Ways To Annoy Anyone.
10 Ways To Annoy Pets.
10 Ways To Annoy Employees.
10 Ways To Annoy Ex's.
10 Ways To Annoy Girlfriends/Boyfriends.
10 Ways To Annoy Anyone, Part 2.
10 Ways To Annoy Haters.
10 Ways To Annoy Anyone, The Movies.

10 Ways To Annoy People On Elevators.

4.6K 228 70
By Word_Addict_5976

10 Ways To Annoy People On Elevators.

1. Meow every 10 seconds.

2. Walk in and press all the buttons then leave while saying "Ha ha sucker."

3. Stand really close to them.

4. Stare at them,when they look over glare at them.

5. Ask them random questions. (Example: "How tall are you?")

6. Ask them to hold your (Example: pen) for you then don't take it back.

7. Drop some money on the floor and when they bend over to pick it up yell at them "DON'T! THAT'S MINE!"

8. Step on their feet.

9. Tell them about your love life ( you can make up something or you can be honest) start crying to add a bonus effect.

10. Download a noise making app on your phone if possible and make farting noises! It's even better if a really fancy man and/or woman are on the elevator with you! (If you cannot download an app try your best to make it sound as real as possible with you mouth!)

...........................................................

Hello my lovely unicorns! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Please vote and comment your experiences! I would love to hear back from you guys! Also a shout out to my awesome best friend ( @DizzyBlonde247) for inspiring me to make number 10!

Remember to vote and comment your experiences!

You're beautiful!

~Molly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
2.6K 1.9K 9
If you like intriguing poetry, this is the place to look. It all depends on what your taste is but I hope that most of you can relate at least a few...
288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."