Invisible (Jackson Wang X Rea...

By VError

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you said. ''Do I need a reason? I mean why would I NOT want to?'... More

1. Who-...are you?
2. Then I'll punish you
3. The Jackson guy
4. Become the door
5. The Otter
6. And why NOT?
7. Shorty
8. Megan
9. You're out
10. After school
11. Nothing Serious
13.Got7
14. Phone
15.Bullies
16. Deal
17. JYP
18.Umbrella
19. Friends
20. Amber
21. Last minute trip
22. Before the trip starts
23. The fish
24. Competition
25. The bet
Announcement
26. Bad-Timing
28. Grounded

12. Our reputation

1.6K 62 33
By VError

''This is the studio?!!''

It took you a while to realise this was the same place where the party was held in a few days ago.

''Don't be scared, Jackson isn't going to kidnap you this time'' Youngjae jockingly said, moving his stare towards the closet door, where you were hiding.

''What is he talking about?'' Jaebum turned around to look at you and Jackson in confusion.

''I think Youngjae was also drunk that time don't mind him hyung'' Jackson responded as you kept looking around. Such a fancy place.

''As if this baby would get drunk'' Jinyoung added.

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!-''

''Whatever we've arrived, enter-'' Jabum interrupted by opening the door to a large empty room.

***************************************

The room held a huge mirror on one of the walls. As all of you walked in, your attention was drawn towards the two men who were talking in the middle of the room while stretching their arms. By instinct you suddently looked down on your feet, flustered. An awkward introvert surrounded by 7 men what was I thinking?!

''Oooooh there's our youngest members, how was the detention?'' Jaebum asked.

''Very painful'' The Thai boy answered. '' Ohh? who's this cute shy creature?'' he and the tall boy next to him then looked at you as you forced your head up to make the eye contact. ''We have a new member?''

"Hell no, this is Y/N, Y/N, this weirdo's name is Bambam'' Jackson casually introduced him.

''Yeeee, I'm Bambam the dab king'' As he said Bambam he dabbed twice,brightly smiling at you in an extremely cheerful manner. ''Eyyyyy nice to meet you, you're very pretty by the way'' He complimented you and approached you trying to take your hand.

Just then, Jackson quickly pulled you back, putting his both arms around your shoulders as Jinyoung quickly walked forward right next to you, hardly pushing Bambam's shoulder on the side, making him lose the balance and fall on the floor. ''Get lost?'' he playfully said.

Bambam laughed along with Mark and Youngjae ''Aww Junior's jealous~"

Jinyoung then walked towards a wall, taking a chair in his hands and dangerously walking towards Bambam, who instinctively rolled on the floor away from him before getting up on his feet and running as far as he can away from his bully.

''Seems like Y/N found herself some bodyguards'' Jaebum chuckled.

''Anyways and this is Yugyeom, our evil maknae'' Jackson hesitantly released your shoulders as you sent a glance towards the tall boy. Unlike everyone else, he seemed rather cold. He didn't smile, and looked somehow mad/disappointed at your sight.

''Hello...'' He mumbled and looked away, walking towards Youngjae and Mark. Why is he giving me this weird look? Did I do something?

''Why am I here again? not that I don't want to be here but I doubt you brought me here only just to prove that you can rap?'' You turned around to look at Jackson.

''Yeppp! okay so guyss'' he then loudly adressed to everyone ''Since we needed someone to film our dance practices because the previous person ran away-''

''Wonder why, right Jackson?'' Bambam laughed

''...Shut up!'' he pointed his finger towards the boy before continuing. ''So I thought Y/N can be our Cameraman!''

''-woman'' Mark corrected

''Whatever!! so what do you guys think?''

''Did you atleast ask her if she wanted to?'' Youngjae asked him then looked at you, warmly smiling.

''......Well....I'm asking now?''

Yugyeom stood by himself far away from you. You glanced in his direction to see a displeased look on his face. Just like a child who lost at a game of monopoly.

''....Don't you need a professionnal to use a camera? I mean...I know how the camera works but-'' You started before Jackson interrupted you.

''So you know how to use it? Great! no need for extra knowledge!'' He decided. '' Okay guys warm up your muscles let's dance to ~A ~ you have 15 minutes!''

''Since when did you become the leader Jackson?'' Jaebum ironically asked him

''Okay okay!!! 20 minutes!! Let's do this guys!!''

''Where does he get all this energy from?'' Mark calmly said while stretching his legs.

''Who knows'' he sighed ''Hey Y/N!! do you need help with the Camera?'' Youngjae said, walking towards you as you nodded in response.

''WAIT- ~ I ~ will help her with the camera'' Jackson approached you.

''Actually, Jackson, come I have to talk to you'' Yugyeom then suddenly came and pulled on Jackson's sleeve, giving you a cold stare. '' Youngjae, you can help her.''

*******************************************************************

''Yah Yugyeom what's your problem?'' Jackson started.

''The invisible?? seriously?" the boy wisppered.

''........HUuHh???'' Jackson had a confused look on his face. '' What do you mean invisible?!''

''Why did you bring the invisible here? How did you even manage to talk to her?!''

"What do you have against her?! You don't even know her" Jackson groaned.

"Since when are you such close friends?'' Yugyeom said annoyingly.

''Does she bother you? You know, she might be one of our first fans and help us gain popularity''

''No Jackson, our popularity will be going down. Think about her reputation and ours. She's an outcast.''

At these words, Jackson crossed his arms on his chest, looking straight into Yugyeom's eyes.

''.....So? Is that your argument?"

"Why are you trying so hard to be social with her?"

"Tell me Yugyeom, how does it feels to be an outcast?"

"..."

"Ooow true our popular kid always was surrounded by people. Now try to imagine being rejected by the whole school. Would you want someone to come and help you out or leave you out to loneliness?" Jackson concluded.

''...You pity her?"

"No...I just tried to start a conversation with her. And she turned out to be a pretty fun human being. You can't judge a person without atleast giving this person a chance.''

''...I have my reasons not to like her''

''You do you my friend, but she's staying'' He said, friendly tapping his shoulder ''Now let's go practice!!''

''Jackson wait...what exactly do you like about this....girl?''

''I don't even know myself to be honest...She's different. I love her reactions'' He smiled at Yugyeom before heading towards you.

*******************************************************************

''Y/N!!!''

You widened your eyes and turned you head around to see Jackson running towards you spreading his arms wide.

''Jackson don't you dare I'll throw something at you''

''Ready to see the talent of a future star??'' he then winked at you.

You rolled your eyes smiling to yourself.

''So, what were you talking about with Yugyeom?''

''Ohh nothing important, you know....girls. Ohhhh speaking of girls, who was that girl hiding behind the school walls??''

''Was it your crush?'' you awkwardly said.

''No I just want to know if it was your friend or-''

And just at that moment, your phone rang in your pocket.

Dad...

''....Shouldn't you take it? it might be important''

''Nah, don't worry''

I wont let him destroy my mood, not now

''Alright Got7, take your positions! "Jaebum comanded " Y/N, just follow the choreography and make sure everyone is visible okay? Ready? Music!''

And the music starts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.1K 52
there's a moon like you ✨
2.9K 124 7
"Am I talking to Jackson Wang?" GOT7 Jackson Wang x Reader Have you ever dreamt of going on a date with your idol? Find Original Story on Tumblr: @KP...
13.4K 471 50
"hyung, do you love me? " jinyoung just stare at yugyeom Random story. 💗 DO NOT COPY MY WORK. 100% my idea. English not my first language so forgiv...
18.5K 977 17
"You don't have to say it, because I already know." In which two people, joined together by an unwanted marriage, learn that the best kind of love is...