My dear loser: InSun's Playli...

By CoffeePrince01

This is a fanfiction story of In and Sun of My dear Loser the series. All casts and past happenings are all c... More

Track 1: Goodnight
Track 2: Thank You
Track 3: Why?
Track 4: Don't cry
Track 5: Stop crying
Track 6: Let go
Track 7: Memories
Track 8: Repeat Song
Track 9: New Playlist
Track 10: See you again
Track 11: The Hanky Man Part 1
Track 12: The Hanky Man Part 2
Track 13: Lost Smile
Track 14: Running away
Track 15: Sorry
Track 16: You are my Sunshine
Track 17: Color Sports Congress
Track 18: Lot
Track 19: One Last Chance
Track 20: Stop
Track 21: The End
Track 22: Repeat Playlist
Track 23: Last Day
Track 24: Fear
Track 25: Pain
Track 26: Run
Track 27: It's Not True
Track 28: Protect Yourself
Track 29: Run
Track 30: Most Beautiful Face
Track 31: Payback Time
Track 32: Again
Track 33: Phom rak khun (Uncut)
Track 34: New Year's Eve
Track 35: Sweet Goodbye
Sidetrack 1: Been so long
Confessions
Sidetrack 2: Unfamiliar feeling
Sidetrack 3: The One That I Lost
Sidetrack 4: Guy in glasses
Sidetrack 5: Runaway
Sidetrack 6: Don't leave
Sidetrack 7: Come back my Love
Sidetrack 8: Forever
Sidetrack 9: The one that I miss the most
Sidetrack 10: Why would he still care?
PLUG PLUG PLUG
Sidetrack 11: Thank you
Sidetrack 12: Talk to me
Sidetrack 13: Love of my life
Sidetrack 14

Track 33: Phom rak khun

1.8K 76 31
By CoffeePrince01

"Congratulations Sun, In." P'Ken said when the crowd finally thinned down. 

P'Ken's eyes were teary. I know it was somewhat painful for him to be here right now, but I'm still glad that he's here.

"Khop Khun na P'." I thanked P'Ken and firmly gripped In's hand who was standing beside me.

P'Ken gave a forced laugh. The subtle ache in his smiles didn't get away from my eyes. I suddenly jumped to him and gave him a tight hug. "Really P', thank you." I felt P'Ken's hands on my back as he hugged me back tighter than I do.

"Ahum!" Someone from behind me gave a fake cough, then P'Ken's hands started to loosen from my embrace. Another hand then pulled me back from still hugging P'Ken, it was In. "Okay. That's enough. You thanked P'Ken already." In said, looking at me in the eye as if saying I am here.

"Ooooy. Someone's being possessive huh?" P'Pot laughed, so did everyone who started to laugh with P'Pot.

"Congratulations In, Sun." Nam said with teary eyes too. 

In just smiled at her. 

"How about you? When will you become officially a couple?" I asked Nam and Copper.

"Uh- It's your moment Sun. Don't-" Nam started, but Copper intervened.

"You don't know yet Sun?" Copper raised his right hand that was holding Nam's left hand then raised his eyebrows.

"What? Don't tell me that you two are already..." I pointed at them. Nam suddenly lowered her head.

"Naaaaaaam!" I exclaimed.

"Ooooy. I'm sorry. I just thought that it wasn't the right time to tell it to you yet." Nam defended, holding me by my shoulders, but In pulled Nam's hands right away and glared at her then shook his head to Nam.

Nam and I just looked at each other with confused look.

"You liked Sun right Nam?" In smiled at her, "Better safe than sorry." In crossed his hand over my neck. "I don't want my boyfriend to be taken from me." 

My insides started to swirl upon hearing In's words. I jolted and freed myself from his hand and pointed at him. "Oy Oy In! You liked Nam too! You think I've forgotten already?"

"Nee Nee. You're jealous of Nam, huh Sun?" In smiled wildly, nearing his face to mine. 

With my fingers that were itching, I pinched his nose so hard that it became red. "You think so?"

"Oy! You two! Stop!" Nam shouted.

"So, when did you two become a couple?" I asked Nam again.

"Well, in the hospital, when you were unconscious."

"You said 'Yes' right away? Hoooh. You really like Copper, don't you?" 

"Mai! I just realized what Copper told me."

"And what is it?"

Nam was about to answer, but it was Copper who did it. "I told her that I don't wanna regret not telling her how much she means to me. I don't know what could happen. P'Kip may hurt me, or Nam, like he did to you, so I told her that I like her."

"And I like him too." Nam added.

"Hey! You're forgetting about us!" Oh jumped in between us with Peach.

"Oh! Stop being childish!" Peach grimaced.

"Why? isn't it the reason why you like me Peach?" Oh raised his chin. Peach then hit it.

"Aw! It hurts!" Oh complained.

"Aw! What are you complaining for?!" Peach's hands were on her waist.

"Nothing!" Oh started to run and hid behind me, but I still gave way for Peach to reach him.

"These couples are being insensitive!" P'Pot shouted from behind us. "Can you please not be cheesy? There are still single people here you know? Right Ai'Ken?" P'Pot nudged P'Ken, but P'Ken became tensed all of a sudden.

"Huh? Y-Yeah. Y-You're right!"

All of us looked at each other. It was obvious that P'Ken likes P'Pot.

"Oy. Stop it. I don't like these cheesy things." Lot, who was holding Jean's hand interrupted.

"Ay! You don't like cheesy things huh?! Huh?!" P'Pot smacked the back of Lot's head that made Jean chuckle. 

"Oy. P'! Stop! Hahahaha! Why don't you just ask P'Ken to be your fan then? Hahaha." Lot guarded his head from P'Pot.

P'Pot froze for a moment and faced P'Ken. "You know what? Lot's right." P'Pot plucked one rose from the bouquet in my hands that In gave me. P'Pot then knelt in P'Ken's hand and raised the rose," Ai'Ken. Oh, wait, that came out wrong. Ken?  Wanna be my boyfriend?" P'Pot smiled wildly.

P'Ken tensed even more. He was looking at P'Pot in the eyes but he couldn't answer straightly.

"W-Wait. A-Are you sure? Ah, ah, I don't know. I mean, you're cute, okay, but I don't know you well ye--"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" P'Pot suddenly jumped from kneeling. He was laughing so hard that everyone in the cafe looked in our direction. "Hey! You really took it seriously huh?! Hahahahaha! You're funny Ai'Ken! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You really think that I will ask you to be my boyfriend, didn't you? And you almost said Yes! HAHAHAHA." P'Pot's laugh finally calmed down while all of us were looking at P'Ken who was forcing a smile in sync with P'Pot's laugh.

"Ken, am I so handsome that you almost said Yes? Ha? Ha? hahahaha" P'Pot crossed his hand over P'Ken's neck, but P'Ken's fake smile faded away.

P'Ken nodded and stilled his eyes to P'Pot. "Can you pull your hand off me now?" He said to P'Pot with serious glare, but P'Pot just smiled at him. Annoyed by his smile, P'Ken pulled P'Pot's hand by himself and faced us all, "I'll go home first." 

All of us went silent as P'Ken walked away slowly. We waited for P'Pot to run after him, but it seemed like P'Pot was in shock too of P'Ken's sudden change of mood.

"Oh. It looks like Ken has something to do." P'Pot broke the awkward silence as P'Ken finally disappeared from our sight. "You guys wanna eat? Let's go." He said and led us inside of the cafe.

---

All of us were busy chatting with each of our partners but P'Pot. He was silent. He was thinking of someone that we all know who, but we didn't dare ask him about it.

Our order came and everyone settled themselves on each of their orders.

"Hey In, does your parent know about you liking Sun already?" Nam asked while we were eating.

"Not yet, but I'll tell them as soon as possible." In smiled at me.

"Okay." 

"P', are you okay?" In asked P'Pot who was staring at his straw for five minutes now, but P'Pot wasn't answering him.

"Hey P'." I nudged P'Pot, "P'! P'Pot!" I shouted that made him notice us.

"H-Huh? What is it?" He asked.

In asked again, "Are you okay P'?"

"Huh? Yeah, of course!" P'Pot smiled.

"You don't look okay P'" Lot said.

"Ah. hmmmm" P'Pot stirred his drink using his straw and breathed hard, "Should I call him?" He asked all of us. Everyone stopped talking instantly.

I smiled upon hearing those words. "No P', you should go after him." I answered.

"You know his place right? Go! Go now P'!" Lot added.

"Yes P. Go!" Peach raised his fist. "Susu!"

"Right!" P'Pot raised and started to walk away. 

"P'!" Copper stood. "You're going after him right?! Hurry you idiot!" Copper threw a tissue on P'Pot's face.

"Haha! Yeah. Thanks man!" then P'Pot ran away.

---

My boyfriend, In, brought me to our—I mean their—house after we ate dinner. Copper drove Nam home as well as Oh and Peach, and Lot and Jean. Everything's starting to be perfect now.

In's parents weren't at home yet when we got home. We went straight to In's room as soon as we got in the house.

"Can you lend me something to change to?" I asked In as I sat on his bed and he was locking the door.

"Sure. Anything for you babe." In smiled.

I threw a pillow at him.  "Babe?! Promise me you won't call me that again!" 

"Oy oy. Why? Haha. You're my boyfriend now, I can call you whatever name I want!" In walked towards me and knelt in front of me. "Why? What do you want? Love? Honey? Cheesecake? Or blue berry?"

I slapped him softly on the face as I laughed on the cheesiness that he's giving me. "One more word and I'll break up with you right this moment." I jokingly laughed at him.

"Oy. No. Haha. How should I call you then?"

"I don't know. Anything"

"Hmmm. Okay my Sun." In smiled.

"Thanks, my Moon."

In was trying to hide his smile while still staring at me, but the happiness in him still showed through his eyes.

"Tsuki." I uttered absentmindedly.

"Huh?" In got confused on what I just said.

"It means Moon." I explained, looking at his nose.

"Oh, how about Sun?"

"Taiyo" I said.

"Okay then, Phom rak khun Taiyo."

"Phom rak khun Tsuki."

---

After having my shower, I laid on the bed as In entered the bathroom. In's room gave me so many memories. From the first time that I was here when In and I watched the film Billy Elliot until the last time when In and I exchanged words of our pains.

I put on boxer shorts from what In lent me and a loose white shirt that goes down two inches above my knees, covering the boxer shorts completely.

"In?!" I called over the loud sound of the shower.

I heard the shower sound died down as In answered, "Why?"

I walked near the bathroom door and shouted, "Don't you have other shirt? This shirt is too big for me."  

"No, I don't have any shirt left. It's laundry day." The door creaked open abruptly that made my cheeks blush as In's naked body surprised me (only the upper half), peeking over the door. "Too big? It looks just right with you." In smiled with malice in his eyes.

I sighed, giving up on his jokes. "Okay, fine. Hurry there!" 

"Krap Taiyo."

I went back on the bed after complaining to In. It's the first time that he's taking so long to shower, so I stood up and walked over his room to rub off my boredom.

I busied myself on the picture frames on a shelf, enjoying the cuteness of my Tsuki until my eyes settled on the DVD tape that gives me memories. 

I picked it up immediately and sat back on the bed.

"Wanna watch it again?" 

I jumped from the bed, surprised by In who was already at my back. "You scared me you idiot!" I threw the tape to him, but he caught it swiftly and smoothly. 

"Hahahaha! What? Let's watch it."

"Okay then, but wear something first."

"Hahaha! Okay." 

In and I got on the bed, facing the monitor. I have watched this movie countless times before, but this time is different. In was leaning on the bed's headboard while I was sitting in front of him and my head was getting support from In's bare chest and his hands were hugging me on my chest.

Twenty minutes to the movie, In spoke, "Why do you like this movie so much?" 

"Why? Don't you like it?" I asked him.

"Well, I do, but not as much as you do."

"We can change it to something that you want. Tell me, what do you wanna watch?"

I raised my head to see In's reaction while he met my eyes too. "I just wanna watch..........you."

I smiled and pinched his nose.  "Okay, I know that, but I'm talking about movies." 

"No, it's okay. I'll watch whatever my Taiyo wants to watch."

We continued watching the movie until In spoke again.

"P'Pot..." He started.

"Oh, yeah, right! I'll ask him what happened--" I tried to sit straight to call P'Pot, but In stopped me by pulling my chest down.

"I'm sure it turned out good. He's fine with P'Ken now, I'm sure of it, and who knows what the two of them are doing now?" In once again gave his malicious smile.

"Why did you mention his name then?" I wondered.

"Why was he...with you...that night?"

"Huh?" I thought for a moment then realized what In was talking about. It was the night when In burst out from my room's door and saw P'Pot holding a bottle of water in my front and making me drink from the straw that he was holding for me.

"Well, P'Pot has been sleeping in our house since I went home from the hospital. He doesn't wanna be under the same roof with P'Kip he said, and he wanted to protect me from P'Kip."

"That's all?"

"Uh. Yeah? Is there more?"

"Why was he naked?" In asked.

"He just finished shower? Why? What's wrong?"

"Oh. Nothing. I thought you two just..."

"You really think I would do that?" 

"I don't know. I was being paranoid that night."

"I know. Haha."

"So, can we do it?"

I stopped for a moment, I don't know if I heard In right. "What did you say?"

I waited for him to answer, but it wasn't an answer that came from his mouth. I felt his hand get hold of my loose white shirt and got beneath it. In gripped my little Sun so fast that I didn't get a chance to defend it.

"In! Stop!"

I reached for In's hand to pull it away from my little Sun, but his hand just gripped my little Sun even harder. I raised my head once again and saw In towering over me with his mischievous smile.

I grabbed In's hand that was gripping my little Sun and forced it out of my boxer shorts.

"Don't do it....that way." I moaned.

This scene has been cut intentionally. I don't want you to read mature content without warning. Lol. To read the cut scene, just go to the uncut version  of this chapter. It's in private mode though, so only those who follow me can read. Haha. Oooops.

---

In and I went to the mall the following day. We went to a movie. It was a date. we were happy. It was perfect.

In asked me to sleep to their house once again and I said yes. 

As we got out of the cab that we rode on, a familiar figure shocked us both.

Not now, please, not again. I thought.

"What are you doing here?!" In raised his voice.

"I came here to apologize. I'm sorry In, Sun. I just want to say goodbye as well. You won't see me again, I promise." Miss Kraimin smiled at us.

"Can I hug you both?" she offered and widened her arms open.

In and I looked at each other first, but gave up and hugged Miss Kraimin in the end.

"You're not mad at me anymore right?" Miss Kraimin asked us.

We both nodded. "Thank you Miss." I said.

"I'm sorry for what I did. So, I'm going now, okay? It's been nice...being with you." Miss Kraimin ended and she drove away.

In's POV

Sun and I looked at each other. Everything's getting better now. No more P'Kip, or Aunty Kraimin, or P'Pot, or P'Ken.

I smiled at Sun. "Let's get inside? I wanna introduce my boyfriend to my parents."

"Are you sure?" Sun was surprised.

"Yes."

Sun nodded.

I opened the gate and let Sun enter first while laughing, I joked treating him as a girl. We were laughing busily that we didn't notice my dad on the front door standing, watching us.

"Sawatdee Pa'"

"Sawatdee Uncle."

"Is it true?" My dad greeted and didn't wai back

"What is true pa?" I asked confusingly.

"What Krai said."

"What did she say?" I asked again.

"That you are in relationship with Sun." 

---

Disclaimer: The ballet boy film that In and Sun wasn't actually stated as the Billy Elliot, but it is the closest and most likely movie that has the same theme and synopsis to the film that Sun explained to In.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 707 17
This story is originally in Indonesian, but because I like it, I changed it to English. If there is a wrong word, sorry.
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
24.1K 1.2K 10
We all know about Vampires, but just imagine a love story of a Vampire and a Human. And what if it's between two boyss! Wanna know, then be a part of...