Just Another Love Story

By Kitten1134

{On Hiatus} Human!Squidward x SpongeBob AU fan fiction. I wrote this story just for fun, and also because I... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

1.9K 52 43
By Kitten1134

Song: Magic by b.o.b ft. Rivers Cuomo

(3rd person)

SpongeBob's fog horn went off so loud, it nearly shook his whole pineapple home. He woke up spreading out his limbs and letting out a loud yawn.

"Good morning world!" He said with a big bright smile on his face. "Today is brand new and beautiful day!" He threw off his cover and sat up on his bed.

"Meow." Said Garry who walked onto the bed and laid down SpongeBob's lap purring softly.

"Good morning Gary! As much as I'd like to lay down in bed and cuddle, I gotta get ready for work!" He excitedly.

"Meow."

"What do you mean it's Saturday?" He looked at his alarm clock. "Oh...that's right Gary, I don't have work today, do I?" He said sadly letting put a sigh. He laid back down in his bed in a depressing manner. "What am I going to do, if I don't have work? The very meaning of my existence...."

Just then his phone rang. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hello? Patrick......no...Pat I'm not the mood....ok. Ok..bye." He hung up the phone. It was patrick telling him to come down to the beach with him. He told him that he would be there to pick him up any minute now.

"Well, at least I have something to do today." He got out of bed to go and get ready.

He gathered the essentials like a bathing suit, sunblock, towels, and spare clothes.
After a while he heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!" He called out and went to answer the door.

When he opened it he saw Patrick with a huge smile on his face wearing his usual outfit, green shorts and no shirt. Patrick lost a lot of weight so now he was slim and well built.

"Hello Sponge!"

"Hi Pat! I'm ready for some fun in the sun!"

"Me too! I brought shovels and a bucket so we can build sand castles."

"Sounds like fun." He said bye to Garry and locked the door.

They hopped on the bus and greeted the bus driver who didn't seam happy to see them. During the whole ride to the beach they talked about how much fu they were going to have and sang out loud irritating all of the other passengers. They were especially irritated when he asked them to sing along. When they finally reached the beach they ran out the bus.

They stopped to take in the sight. It was a beautiful sunny day, the beach was packed with other people.

"Ahh, goo lagoon." SpongeBob said with a smile.

"Yeah..lets go!" He grabbed SpongeBob's hand and dragged him towards the beach. Finally it would just be the two of them at the beach, having fun. They do t know the other people, so they won't get in the way.

They found a spot on the sand that wasn't too sunny and wasn't too shady either and laid their blanket there. SpongeBob took a seat down and pulled out his sunblock.

"Patrick do you mind rubbing this spf 70 on me?"

"Uh, s-sure pal." He said with a blush.

"Thanks." He turned around so Patrick can rub it on his back. He put some of the sunscreen on his hand and stared to spread on spongebob . When he was done he thanked him and they started to make sand castles.

"Hey Spongey, look at my sand castle." Patrick said full of pride. It looked more like a pile of wet sand than a sand castle.

"Very good pat! Look at mine." SpongeBob said moving out of the way to show him his work of art. It was a perfectly structured sand castle with Windows, flags, a moat, and even a king and queen and little guards. His jaw dropped.

"Wow SpongeBob, it's almost as good as mine!" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, almost." He said with a laugh.

Just then, a volley ball came flying out of nowhere and crashed into SpongeBob's sand castle, completely obliterating his hard work.

"Aw, tartar sauce.." He said.

"...don't worry SpongeBob I'll help you fix it!" Patrick said. He gently moved SpongeBob out of the way and went to work. "Done!" He said. His finished project looked identical to his pile of mess. "Well..what do you think?"

"...I love it Patrick." He said with a smile. Patrick blushed and quickly looked away. When he turned his head he noticed Sandy.

"Hey look! It's Sandy!" He said pointing. "Hi Sandy!!!" He called out to her.

Her head darted around until she spotted the person the voice belonged to. "Oh, hiya Patrick." She said waving.

"Sandy? Where?" Asked spongebob, Pat helped him up and they walked over to Sandy. "Hey Sandy." He said sitting down next to her. She was sitting in the shade on a beach towel in a purple bikini.

"What brings you fellas here on this fine day?" She asked.

"Oh! Patrick asked me to come to the beach with him. What brings you here Sandy?"

"Oh. Actually, I'm here on my date." He said blushing.

"Oh?" SpongeBob said surprised.

"Yeah, I told you that Larry asked me out, remember."

"Well yeah, I remembered but I didn't think that was today."

"Nope, Saturday like I said."

"Hello guys, what're talking about?" Said a deep voice. A shadow reined over them, completely blocking out the sun.

SpongeBob looked up slowly to be faced with the large, handsome life guard. Larry Lobster.

"H-hi Larry." SpongeBob said to Larry, his ex-crush. He was trying not to blush, Sandy mistakes it for intimidation, so did Larry.

"Well don't worry buddy, I don't bite." He said extending his arm to shake SpongeBob's hand. SpongeBob hesitantly took it and shook his hand.

"I didn't think you did."

"Heheheh, ok then." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok, now how about you and Patrick skedaddle so me and Larry can get back to our date?" She said clinging to Larry's arm.

"Now, now, don't be to hasty. These two little fellas can join us in our game of volley ball."

"Uhh, sUre, ok. Yeah." She said kind of disappointed. "Are you sure you don't wanna, you know, spend some time, with just the two of us?"

"Yeah." Patrick said moving closer to SpongeBob.

"Sure! I'd love to play with you Larry!" Said spongebob. Sandy shot him a look. After that they all played volleyball. Larry and Sandy vs SpongeBob and Patrick. Larry was impressed with Spongebob's volley ball skills, they have really improved!

So far they were tied, Larry and SpongeBob were too invested in the game to notice that Patrick and Sandy had stopped playing. Patrick sat out, crossing his leg, jealous that Larry was getting all over his attention. Sandy stood aside crossing her arms upset, this was supposed to be her date with Larry. And he's off playing beach volley ball with her best friend. She didn't know who to be mad at, Larry for ditching her? Or SpongeBob  for stealing his date.

They were up 28 points to 30. Larry was beating spongebob, but it must've been a miracle, but soon Spongebob's was beating Larry by 5 more points,and he won the game.

"Wow, good job little man." He walked over to spongebob. "No ones ever been able to beat me before. I'm proud of ya." He ruffled his hair.

"Thanks Larry." He giggled.

"ThAnkS LaRrY!" Patrick mimicked with a pissed off expression.

"Yeah yeah, congratulations SpongeBob, now may I see my date?" Sandy said clinging onto Larry's muscular arm once again.

"Sure-oh look guys! It's the suuuunnnseett!"

"Wow, sure is pretty, pretty romantic too.~" she said suggestively.

"Yep." He said looking at the underwater sunset.

Patrick looked at spongebob, his eyes glimmered in the sunlight. His hand brushed against SpongeBob's hand.

"Now who's up for another round of volley ball?" Larry called out. Sandy grit her teeth in frustration.

"Ooooooh!" SpongeBob was about to agree to another round.

"Now hold up! This is my date! I should be spending it with just me and Larry, alone."

"*sigh* I guess you're right, bye little dude." He said waving to SpongeBob.

"Bye Larry! I had fun playing with you." They watched the pair walk off.

Patrick took SpongeBob aside.

"Ok, they're gone now, why don't just the two of us play together?" He said.

"Sure Patrick. Volley ball?"

"Uh, yeah, anything you want! Yeah..." He wasn't a fan of volley ball, but he would play it if it made Spongebob happy. The two of them played volleyball, and SpongeBob kicked ass at volley ball, so beat Patrick.

That pic of Larry's pretty smexy...
I'll try to include more SquidBob into the story from now on, these past couple chapters have been mostly about Patrick and SpongeBob. Don't forget to comment and vote. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...