What Happened? » Lee Jangjun

By Winenct15

4 guys. Who will you pick? Ultimate crush? Bestfriend? Ex-boyfriend? Childhood friend? More

STALKER
Transferee?!!
Unexpected happenings
I can't believe this
The truth
My life sucks
Meet my GIRLFRIEND
Missing her
Childhood friend
Is she?
Headache
Time to rest
Tired
Messed up
Migration?!
Moving..
Boring
Author's Message

1 week to live

345 21 5
By Winenct15

Somi's POV

My mom told me everything that I need to know. I can't believe she didn't told me this a lot earlier so I can enjoy my life to the fullest. That's why she really wants to go here in New Zealand to forget all my friends. Heol.

I plan for this last week of my life. Say sorry to Jangjun, Y,  Tag and ofcourse Jibeom. I need to go back to Korea now.

I packed my things. I really need to go to Korea. I didn't tell my mom my plan. "I'm sorry mom but I need to say this to them"

After few hours I arrived at Korea.

I texted Y first.

Y, we need to meet. At the Coffee shop we always go to now.

After few minutes. Finally, Y arrived.

"Y... "

"When did you get back?"

"Just earlier. I need to tell you something and don't be shock."

"What is it? "

"I have a brain cancer. Stage 4"

"No way. "

"This is true Y. I'm so sorry for everything. I texted Tag to go here too. He went back too yesterday. Also Jibeom and Jangjun. "

"Yah! Why do I feel like this? "

After few minutes the 3 boys arrived.

"It's been a long time Tag and Somi! " Jibeom said with a sarcastic voice.

"So, why did you call us here? "

" I have a brain cancer. Stage 4.. I just have 1 week to live. "

"What the... " The 3 boys said in unison.

"That's why I call you here to say sorry to all of you. And I want you to forget me as soon as possible. And please before I die.. I want all of you to be in peace. No more fighting. "

"Somi... " Jibeom said..

"I'm sorry for everything" I said while crying.. I can't hold my tears.

"We will miss you... " Then we hug each other..

This is the end of the story... I know it's a bit boring. But that's the ending. Thank you for everything... 안녕! 감사합니다...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...