WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Elimination 4

600 29 11
By SinnaMonnBun

ELIMINATIONS

"Hey guys," Hunter said as he approached the players, "Welcome to your 4th elimination round. This week, we're going to be playing a little something called Oppenheimer. Here's how its going to be played."

-Player will be put into a circular, steel cage.

-They both will stand at one end of the cage.

-On each player's end, there will be a bell.

-Their goal is to run around that cage as quick as possible to ring their opponents bell at the other end of the cage.

-Now, at a point in the cage the players will collide.

-They will have to push and tackle their way through their opponent (who Is also rushing to ring the other player's bell) to reach the bell.

-First player to ring their bell twice will win.

VC-Paige- Im just ready to get this over with right now. Im confident in my abilities, ive done this twice before, lets get it done a third. No messing around.

Paige strapped on her helmet and put on her mouth guard.

"Now, this elimination is very physical. It requires a lot of strength, speed and strategy. I hope you're all prepared." Hunter said.

VC-Rosa- This looks like the most dangerous elimination we've had since. But im ready, im confident, I can do this. No one is going to take away this opportunity from me. No one.

"We'll start with the girls." Hunter announced, "Paige. Rosa. You guys ready?"

They both took their places at each end of the cage. Both ends were sectioned off by a wire door, so they were standing back to back.

"Alright ladies. GO!" he sounded his horn.

They both bolted off their end, speeding to reach the other end. When Rosa had finally reached the middle of the cage, she slammed right into Paige.

Both women pushed and shoved to make it through all while trying not to let each other go.

Finally, Paige managed to push off against the side of the steel cage and raced off. Rosa fell to the floor but immediately got back up and rushed to the bell. Before she even layed her fingers on the bell, Hunter sounded the horn. Paige got to her bell first.

"Alright! Paige wins the first round." Hunter announced.

"Wait." Rosa said as sat down on the floor holding her wrist.

VC-Rosa- So when Paige pushed me aside, I fell on my wrist and bent it right back and felt this sort of crunch. I dont know if its broken or if its sprained but I definately know that something is wrong.

"Can I get the medics? My wrist....its in pain." Rosa said as she cradled her left hand with her right.

Paige took her helmet off and looked on.

Everyone watched as the medics surrounded Rosa checking on her wrist.

VC-Roman- Rosa took a nasty fall there. Paige just literally bashed her against the cage.

After 10 minutes, one of the doctors went up to Hunter and spoke to him.

VC-Rosa- At this point im not even sure if im still able to compete. The doctors look concerned for my wrist. I mean its swollen and numb and I cant even move my fingers. Im just....worried.

All the players looked on nervously.

VC-AJ- Its always nerve wrecking to see the medics around. Yea we all got people that we don't like in the house but that doesn't mean we want to see them hurt. We don't know if its a serious injury or what but I just hope shes okay.

"Okay everyone. Rosa unfortunately suffered a fractured wrist here tonight. So because of that, to prevent any further damage, Rosa, we cant allow you to continue competing here at The Challenge." Hunter informed.

Rosa sighed and nodded.

VC-Rosa- It sucks that it has to end this way but I think its better that I go home, rehabilitate my wrist and hopefully return some day.

"Paige, you're the winner by default." Hunter said.

Paige smirked.

VC-Paige- Guess who's back in the house? Me. Were you expecting anyone else? Thats what I do. When I get kicked down, I fucking break wrists and get back up! Who else wants a piece of this?

VC-Finn- Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you Rosa, get the hell out!

"Finn. Sami. You're up."

VC-Sami- Finn is one of my best friends in the house. It really sucks that I have to go against him now because that means only one of us is going to make it back into the house. If I go home then there would be no other man I would prefer to take me out than Finn.

Both men positioned themselves for the first round. With the sound of Hunter's airhorn, they went at it.

Finn won the first round.

They positioned themselves for the second round.

VC-Finn- This elimination game is not easy. I got Sami, a guy who is a bit taller and heavier than me running and slamming into me like a damn bullet train, knocking the daylight out of me. Its solely because of speed that I picked up the win for the 1st round.

Hunter sounded the horn and they were at it again.

They took off, running around the cage, bracing for the upcoming collision they were about to endure. Finally they met at their meeting point and crashed into each other.

VC-Finn- As I always do, I came up with a strategy. Since im the smaller guy in the cage I decided to aim low. Right before we collided, I ducked down to his knees and tackled him head on.

Finn went for Sami's knees and floored him. As Sami tried to get back up, Finn had already bolted across.

VC-Sami- So Finn just runs through me like he's Usain Bolt or something. I fall down. I get back up and see him running towards the bell and I realize I have no time.

Sami scrambled to get back up and quickly gets to his feet.  He used every bit of energy, adrenaline and stamina that he had. He finally approached the bell and gave it a slap. The only problem was, Finn rang the bell too, at the same time.

VC-Becky- That last round was really tight. They both basically rang the bell at the same time. I honestly don't know who got it first.

"Okay guys." Hunter said, "That last round was really close. Both of you had your hand on the bell at the same time."

VC-Finn- Im praying to all the gods in the world that I got to the bell first.

"Almost. Almost at the same time." Hunter said, "One of you rang the bell 0.45 seconds earlier than the other."

Everyone gasped.

VC-AJ- That's a really close call. To lose by 0.45 seconds would make me go berserk.

"Sami!" Hunter looked at him, "Im sorry man. You got to your bell a little later than Finn. Congratulations Finn. You're still in the game."

Sami took his helmet off and stooped down. Finn brought him back up as he comforted him with a hug.

"You kicked ass man." Finn said to Sami.

"You've been kicking ass man." Sami ruffled his hair as Finn consoled him, "Bring it home okay."

"Paige, Finn, it just seems like no matter who the house puts you guys up against, you'll take them down. I dont know about anybody else but this proves something about you two. Paige, this is your third time in the Chamber and yet you're successful. Finn, this is your second time and you've taken out a good friend of yours. You guys are already champions in my eyes. All thats left to do is cement that status by actually winning the whole game. Sami, Rosa, unfortunately, you guys couldnt defeat the king and queen of eliminations. This ends your time here in Hollywood. Hope to see you guys again."

Paige ran up to Sami and wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly to give him one last hug.

VC-Paige- It freakin sucks that Sami is leaving. I mean, the one person that I knew for sure I could have trust, the one person that I knew had my back, is leaving. He was like a big brother to me. With him, I felt protected. Dammit! As soon as I make a friend they get taken away from me. Story of my life. Lova ya Sami. * Blows kiss *

"Im gonna miss you." Paige said as her head was buried in his shoulder.

"Try not to miss me too much. Promise me you're gonna keep kicking ass okay."

"I promise."

With that, Rosa and Sami gave all their friends a goodbye hug and departed from the show.

VC-Dean- I hate seeing Sami leave the game. He was a pretty cool dude. He was literally everyone's friend. Just a genuinely nice, happy, smiley guy. Sometimes he made me sick but still, its sad to see him go.

VC-Sami- I..dont know what to say. I mean, I wish I couldve stayed a bit longer but I guess everyone has their time to go. Finn and Paige has been the work horses so far in the show and I honestly hope that they come out victorious in the end. If they dont then whoever does, really dont deserve it.

With the losers gone, Hunter and the remaining players were left at the Elimination Chamber site.

"So, 18 of you remain." Hunter said, " We started at 30, now we're down to 18. we're getting close to 6 guys. Remember, only 6 of you will make it to the finals. Three men, three women. I must say im proud of those that stand before me. It hasnt been easy getting here has it?"

"No." Paige remarked.

"Well thats great. Because the finals wont be easy either. Heads up guys, things are only going to get harder from here. Here's a cool little thing to think about tonight, which two of you standing here right now will be going home next week? It could be you Seth. Or you Randy. Even you Finn. Maybe it might also be Charlotte. Or Bayley. Who knows. Now, like I always say, get some rest and get outta here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
5K 131 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
13.7K 548 22
A wwe group chat book