Holtzbert - Ghosts From Our P...

Da multifandcm

Holtzmann and Erin are getting closer. Then, a familiar person from Jillian's past shows up... In this story... Altro

Chapter 1. Closer
Chapter 2. Hotel
Chapter 4. A Ghost

Chapter 3. The Same

101 2 1
Da multifandcm

They stopped screaming. Silence. They looked at each other. Holtzmann couldn't believe her own eyes... she was so overwhelmed. The woman who was standing in front of her wore her hair differently and she was wearing different clothes than her. But the shape of their bodies, their heights, their hair colors, their skin tones, their faces... were exactly the same.

"I-i-i.." Holtzmann stuttered. "Oh my.." the woman in front of her said. "We look the same... How-how... i-is that... possible?" Holtzmann shook her head. She didn't know what to say. "Wait, are you one of those Ghostbusters I've heard of?" Holtzmann noticed that the woman was speaking with an Australian accent. She nodded. "Wh... who a-are you?" Holtzmann said. "My name is Pippa, I'm from Australia but I'm because I visited friends." "I... work... gh-hh-ghosts..." Pippa suddenly remembered she had to leave the hotel. "Oh, right... Uhm.. We'll speak later then, alright?" Holtzmann couldn't bring out a single word anymore... She was even trying to fight back tears... Her twin sister past away, this couldn't be her... Pippa took one step closer to Holtzmann and looked her deep in the eyes. "I'll find you office, okay?" Holtzmann nodded and Pippa ran away. Holtz turned around, looking at her doppelgänger. Gosh, she even runs like I do, she thought.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

258K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Fake love Da :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...