✔His obsession [Zarry]✔

By m_cal14

He stalked the younger boy, he lusted for the younger boy, he wanted the younger boy. Harry Styles was his o... More

P R O L O G U E
ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓣⓔⓝ
ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ
ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ-ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ-ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ

ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

991 36 22
By m_cal14

"His body is inside, " Harry cried. He made his way into the house, with the officers following closely behind that mop of curly hair. "Where exactly? " , one of the officers asked confused. Harry frowned and looked down at the pool of blood that held no body in it. His heart started pounding, and that's when he realized that Zayn wasn't really dead. He felt as if he was going to pass out at that moment, and that's exactly what happened. His body went limp and found it's way into the blood that belonged to Zayn. Where was Zayn?

………………………………………………………

@/N: so that's the end  !! Thank you all for everything that you've done ! I love all of the support  ! Sadly  ... This is the end of the story :(
  Don't worry though , I'll post the sequel once I start working on my other stories more .
  But thanks again all of you , I wouldn't have gotten this far of it weren't for my lovely readers  . I really appreciate the votes and comments from people  , they make my day and even make me laugh  . Have a blessed day / night y'all   .
  And remember … don't be a Zayn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
57.1K 3.2K 12
"no, I'm not a ghost" "then what are you?" "I'm Harry" Zayn struggles to keep himself sane when a boy keeps appearing around and no one else can see...
56.6K 852 30
He always picked on me, and only me. My friends didn't see my problem with him, and they clearly couldn't understand mine. Mr. fucking Styles would b...
99.8K 4.3K 31
A first meeting that probably will be the last. That was how Harry Styles thought. Zayn Malik was the most arrogant man he had known in his life...Bu...