Faith

By misfit-babi-de

This is no ordinary love story, Damien is soon to be alpha of the blood moon pack but only if he can find his... More

Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

Chapter 2

38 6 0
By misfit-babi-de

A/N  for those who have viewed my books and voted thank you, I ask that you share and leave comments even if the comments are bad. For those who have read and haven't, I ask that you vote share and comment plz and thank you. Also sorry for the long wait, life just keeps finding ways to knock me down but me nor God is having that. So without further ado plz enjoy chapter 2.

Faith

"No please stop." I cried as HE smiled evilly and walked towards me slowly

He placed his grimy hands on my thighs and slowly let them go up my body greedily. He unbuttoned my jean shorts and slipped his filthy fingers in my panties. All the while I was kicking, screaming and thrashing despite knowing what was going to happen. I put up a fight anyway .. I refuse to just sit here and let it happen.

"where are the pack members why can't they sense my distress thru the link?" I cry to myself something isn't right where are my parents?

As soon as he sticks a finger in me I cry out In pain louder than before.

"Please don't.... Im...." I stop mid sentence as I felt my body begin to shake

"Ahhhhhhh" a blood curdling scream escapes my lips as I feel something happening to my skin. I began to feel something claw at the back of my brain.

"Que.... Que esta pasando?..... ayuadame por favor" I cry louder through the sobs. Ts: what.. what's happening... help me please

A sicker smile spreads across his face.

"You mutt your going to die tonight but not before I.."

Darkness

I woke up in a pool of sweat like I had every night for the past three weeks. I grab my phone from my nightstand and hit the power button. Squinting I see that it's 3 which means I've only been sleep for a hour. Sighing I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. When I looked in the mirror I saw HIM, quickly closing my eyes I said a silent prayer and opened them slowly. He was gone. I looked at my hands and saw that they were shaking, i just walk back over to my bed and sit down In the middle. I bring my knees to my chest and cry. I Cried for everything in my life. All the years of torture, torment, and hurt, but I mostly cry for her. She was taken from me that night, though I've only known her for a short time it still hurt me to have her stripped away from me.

After my pity party I put my headphones in and watched a movie on Netflix. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

***

So what could it be?

Is there someone imitating me, could she be taking my place

Look me in the face and tell me that I'm wrong when I say

There's a stranger in my house it took a while to figure out

That you can't be who you say you are

So you gotta be someone else...

Groggily I repeatedly tapped my phone until strange in my house by Tamia also known as my alarm turns off. Getting out of bed, I walk over to the bathroom and look at myself In the mirror. I have dark circles under my eyes and my eyes are red and puffy from all my crying. Sighing seems to be the only thing I do lately when I'm not at school that is. At school I'm somewhat happy because of the friends I've acquired since that day of the fight. Smiling at the thought I stripped and hopped in the shower. I decided to take a cold shower today because it helps me think better.

I started thinking about those girls who jumped in for me the day of the fight, Tasha who I later found outs real name is Shareena, but I call her Reena and Asia. They have become my best friends. Reena who is taller than me standing at 5'9 is Jamaican, funny asf, a little shy but will cuss you out in a heartbeat if you mess with her. That's why I love her she super loyal and is beautiful . Asia is the total opposite she is boisterous, but classy fashionable but not hoe'ish she's tall and beautiful  just like Reena.

"Maybe they are the Gammas daughters. After all they are sisters " I think to myself

At the mention of a pack position mind started thinking about those dark hooded eyes that have been following me around the school like a lost puppy for the past few weeks. He's tried to be stealthy about the situation but Ian no dummy. At first I was really annoyed but something in me finds a sense of satisfaction and safety in it. Be that as it may I still do my very best to avoid him.

Shaking off the thoughts I grab my loofah and soap and wash my body. After ten minutes I rinse off grab my black towel and walk to my bedroom then into my closet. I pick out a simple outfit then walk over to my dresser and pull out a black and grey bra and thong set from Victoria secret to match my outfit. I got dressed and did a once over of my outfit. It was a simple black and grey crop top hoodie and matching pants that hugged my curves, I paired it with my black and grey Pumas. After making sure I looked okay I grabbed my phone, charger and my bag and walked downstairs.

As always I walk in one mi padres heated make out session. And As always they fail to realize I'm here. After I clear my throat I make a face to show my disgust. My mama blushes and my dad chuckles.

"Usted sabe para las personas con audición avanzada que seguro que son sordos" I mumbled with a small smile Ts: you know for people with advanced hearing you guys sure are deaf

"Sin amor the escuchamos simplemente no nos importa" my mom said with a devious smile. Ts: no sweetheart we hear you we simply just don't care

"I can't believe my ears. I expected that from dad not you" I said with a chuckle

"Que....mi" my dad clutched his chest in mock hurt as i look at my Micheal K. Watch Ts: what me

" Don't act all innocent we both know you aren't...  but as much as I Would love to keep this up. I gotta go I'm going to be late..... te amo" I say then yell the last part as I run out the door

I get in my car and speed of towards hell.  Another day another heartache.

******

I pull up to hell and see that beautiful Camero I both love and hate seeing. As soon as I step out my car his head snaps in my direction. His face shows no emotion but his eyes are sad and full of regret almost begging me for forgiveness. Then some Perra apestada (Ts:stank bitch) walked up to him blocking our view. I guess In retrospect I should be thanking her but something in the back of my mind was real pissed. I've felt the feeling before but knowing it can't be what I think it is I shake the thought from my mind and walk to the entrance looking for my friends.

For some reason people were hard down starring at me.  Two days after the fight everyone let it go so I know it can't be that. As I get my stuff from my locker they keep starring and it's bothering me so I turn around and smile.

"I suggest you all looks away before I fuck y'all up" I said with so much venom in my voice it made some people tremble but nevertheless they looked away

Seeing Reena and Asia down the hall near the school fountain I walk up to her and hug her from behind laughing when she tries to attack, then settling down once she knows it's me. For a werewolf she sure isn't in tune with her wolf. I felt a pang in my heart at the thought of...

"Hey girly how are you this fine morning? " Reenas voice broke me from my thoughts as she finished with a warm smile

"Hey ma, Hey Asia, y'all good? And I'm chill i guess thanks for asking " I ask with a smile of my own as I hug them both

"I'm koo" Asia said with a bright smile as she returned my hug. Werewolves are pretty big on physical contact.

"Im koo too" reena said before looking behind me her eyes turning dark with lust

I turn around and see jace the beta of the black moon pack.. "the pack I used to belong" I thought to. With the same look in his eyes right before he all but growled the word mate. As if on cue another boy named Quann comes who I earlier found out to be 3rd in command to the alphas looks at Asia and before she could even react snatches her and walks off leaving me with two lustful horny wolf teenagers growling like mangy mutts.  Shaking my head I snap my fingers and jace is the first one to snap out of it. The first bell rings. When Reena finally does snap out of it she looks from me to jace then back to and runs in the other direction. As I'm about to run after her a familiar tingle invades my body as the owner of the dark hooded eyes who's name I learned  was Damian leader or Alpha of the black moon pack grabs my arm and tells his beta to go instead. Shaking his hand off my arm I try to walk away, again try being the key word because as soon as I'm an in away he lifts me up In his muscular arms and walks me off somewhere just as last the bell rings.

Great now my two best friends find their mate at the same times, I'm gonna be late for first period which is AP English 4 which I happen to like and on top of that I have to deal with this prick. Can this day seriously get any worse.

"Mate

Shareena

Asia

   Faith

1738 words

I hope you guys and gals enjoyed.  I know it's been a while and I'm sorry.

Remember to vote and share

Even if you don't vote plz share the book with others.

Leave comments below I'm pretty good with constructive criticism 😁😅

Next chapter will be very interesting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
922K 14.7K 40
Alexia wanted a mate, but what happens when her Mate doesn't want her. Every year, The Red-Moon pack would host a Party, for the unmated wolves. Litt...
1.1K 94 35
A clear shot rang through the night and hit Damien right on the shoulder. He growled viciously, and I whipped around, wanting to shield him so badly...
454K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...