More than a crush ? (Jazz & T...

By skskskskskskskskskas

THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES! More

Meeting the Cast 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️
21 21 21 🤤
She for everybody 🤣
🌚
Prank calling & Denny's 😍⛽️
😛🖤
Untold Secrets 🤐
🤧
Fed up tired of the games 🤬🤣
Authors Note 👺

👀

2.6K 77 46
By skskskskskskskskskas

(Airi's POV)
I slept on it and I decided I would go to L.A with them but I couldn't go looking like a bum so I made an appointment with my nail tech Libby  so I could have these sausages on point 😂 and I made an appointment at some hair salon in Houston so I could get this hair installed.

(Jazz pov)
I was packing my bags for this L.A trip then I saw my old MacBook 💻 that I don't use no more 😏 I got a good ass idea when I get to L.A Ima prank jball with the throwing your MacBook in the pool prank 😭 ooouuu bruh he gonna be so mad 😂. After I was done I called Tae and asked if her and Nesha was done packing cause they was coming with us 🤧🤷🏾‍♂️.

*Phone conversation *
Jazz: hey Baby 🤗 (jazz deep voice 🙄)
Tae: Heyyy 🙂
Jazz: is you and Nesha done packing ?
Tae : ye 🙂
Jazz: ight bet ima call you back 😘 *smh Ar'mon got me saying that shit*
Tae: ok babe...
*hangs up *

She said  they was done. So I hung up and sat in the room just thinking.... thinking about Trey 😏 waittt wtf my knock ass 😂 why the hell am I thinking about Trey. Lmaoo Idk but I decided to call his phone to see where he was at 🤷🏾‍♂️.

*phone conversation *

Trey: Hello ?
Jazz: Bae wya
*awkward silence *
Trey: bruh what you just say ? 🤔
Jazz: Nigga wtf you talking about I just said "Trey wya"
Trey: mhmm 🙄 and don't worry about it mind ya business lil girl 😂.

Jazz: 😐 fuck you
Trey: bet what time ? 😋
Jazz: bruh bye 😭...
Trey: Nah I'm serious what time? 😩
Jazz:  *hangs up *

Bruh I hung up on that nigga 😂 he play too much.

(Trey pov)
Jazz had called me asking me where I was at.. she was like "bae wya"  then she tried to play it off like she said "Trey wya" I ain't stupid I know what I heard 😂. But I was with Airi while she was getting her hair And nails done. 🤷🏾‍♂️ she wanted to talk and catch up on some stuff 🙂...

(Airi's pov)
Libby was finally done with my nails 😩🙌🏾  this is how they came out 😍😍😍.

After I was done getting my nails done I paid her then I ordered an Uber to the hairstylist.

^ sike naw but 45 minutes later the hairstylist was done with my hair 😩 here's how it came out

I was juiced 😝😝 I was looking like a whole meal 😜. I might just pick me up a lil boo when I get to L.A 😛.....

Sorry that this chapter was kinda short 😂 I was being lazy 🙄 butttt just wait until the next chapters stuff is about to go down 😏... y'all know I had to add a lil twist with Nesha and Tae coming 😼😹...

Anywayssss thank y'all for 5K reads I really appreciate it 😘❗️ 

S/n I'm not really good at titling chapters that's why I just be adding emojis 🤷🏾‍♂️🖤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
63.2K 2.4K 15
"𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚?" "𝕸𝖊? 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍..𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞, "𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖑𝖞 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍..." This is m...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...