The Queen's Tiger - Various!B...

Anime_4_Artist tarafından

You are a demon from Hell, and you are now living in London. Here, you meet multiple different males who all... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Running into Phantomhive
Meeting the Fiance
Jack the Ripper
New Love Interest!!!
The Demon Hound Part 1
Halloween Special | 7 minutes in Heaven
The Demon Hound Part 2
Doll House Part 1
Doll House Part 2
Doll House Part 3
More Love Interests
Christmas Special | Under the Mistletoe
Lost Memories Part 1
Lost Memories Part 2
Valentine's Day Special | Chocolate Hearts
For Any Male Readers (You don't have to read)
The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 1
The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 2
Author's Note
Till Death Do Us Part
Update (Please Read)
List of Love Interests
Back to Life (The Finale)

Meeting Alois Trancy

3.1K 68 72
Anime_4_Artist tarafından

OKAY WE ARE HERE!!! So I had to skip lots of episodes to get here so sorry for any Prince Soma fans! But I am in debt of those Trancy fans, so here we are. Enjoy!

Love y'all!
___________________________
3nd-person POV
(y/n) and Kyle had met up with Ciel after he told them that a certain spider had sent him a letter. When the two demons arrived and walked into the Earl's office, he held up a letter with a spider wax seal on it.

He cut it open and read it. It had quite a few words, but in the end, the Tracy manor was trying to say that they were inviting the Queen's Dog and Tiger to the dance they were hosting.

Ciel stared at the letter... and then tears it into pieces. "Alois Trancy..." The young noble mumbled.

~ Timeskip ~

The group went to look for more information about Alois, the Queen's spider.

   Apparently he had been spreading rumors of Ciel being possessed by a demon. He had tied crimes and altered memories of people involved.

The investigation ends when Ciel shot a man who admitted that he was commanded by Alois to burn down the Phantomhive manor, and to sell the surviving child.

   When Ciel shot him, the mission was over and the group went back to Ciel's manor.

Ciel started thinking that if he was to go to the Tracy's estate, he would practice the Danse of Macabre, also known as the dance of Death.

"If that is your decision, then I shall modify your schedule." Sebastian said. "In conclusion, at four, we will have a death match with the house of Trancy."

~ Timeskip ~

The group had arrived at the Trancy manor to see a short line of servants with Alois Trancy waving at them. Alois looks and sees that Ciel was holding out his hand for a female in the carriage.

He assumed that the female was Elizabeth since that was Ciel's fiancé. However, when the female takes a hold of Ciel's hand and steps out, he sees a beautiful young lady with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and shining (e/c) irises.

Alois desperately wanted to know who this girl was, but he wasn't the only one. "Ciel! I'm glad you came!" Alois said smiling, and then turned to (y/n).

"And who are you?" Alois said as he held (y/n)'s hands. "U-um, I-I'm
(y/n)." The said demon said nervously. "Oh! What a beautiful name!" Alois said as he walked behind her and hugged her neck.

"Just making sure, but you are the Queen's tiger is that right?" Alois said as he went from hugging your neck to holding your shoulders. "U-um, yes, you are right."

Alois looked over at Ciel to see if he was pissed... and he was right, Ciel (along with other males) was glaring daggers at him. Alois giggled as he let go of the girl and went to walk over to Claude.

"Anywho! We are glad you came! Come, we did host the dance!" Alois said as he led us to the dance.

~ Short Timeskip ~

Alois had led the group to an open area that the demons knew too well. "Hm, I haven't seen an arena like this for years. Have you Kyle?" (y/n) asked. She looks over to see Kyle staring at her .

The demon notices her looking back at him and was startled, but in seconds, he recovers and answers her question.

   "N-no, I haven't seen anything like it." Kyle said as he looked around, mainly away from (y/n) because he was hiding the slight blush on his cheeks.

"Hey! I've got an idea!" Alois shouted to get our attention. "How about our butlers dance in our places! Who ever lasts the longest wins!" Alois cheered.

   "And the loser will have follow the victor's orders! So! What do you think?" Alois said as he clasps his hands together.

The group went to talk about the offer Alois just asked. "This seems like it has been planned from the start." Sebastian said. "Indeed it does. So, what do we say?" (y/n) asked as she looked to the males in front of her.

"Hm... Sebastian, you go fight Alois's butler. Kyle, (y/n), keep an eye on Alois. I'll be spectating the fight." Ciel said.

Ciel slowly pulled off his eyepatch. "Sebastian I order you to win and make Alois bow down before me!" He said as Sebastian bent down on one knee (and proposed) and gladly obeyed to accomplish his order.

"Kyle. I want you to go fight with Sebastian." (y/n) said as she looked at him with a serious expression. "But how will I be able to keep you safe?" He asked.

"You don't have to worry about that, I can handle myself." She said as her eyes glowed the familiar reddish pink. He smiled. "Of course, my lady and mistress." He bowed as he reached for her head and kissed her forehead.

"Your highness, what are your orders." Claude says as he stares at
(y/n). "Hm, win and bring me Ciel. And make (y/n) mine." Alois said as he slipped out his tongue.

Claude silently glared at Alois, but followed his masters orders.

~ Timeskip ~

All of Alois's servants including Claude were in the arena against Sebastian and Kyle. The fight was about to start until someone interrupted.

It was Druitt. He was blabbering on about the costume ball the Trancies were presumably having.

(y/n) saw Druitt and put a hand on Ciel's shoulder and bent down to whisper to him. "Ciel, it's Druitt again. Is it okay if I stand a little closer to you." She asked. Ciel looked at her and blushed. "U-uh, y-yes. It's quite fine."

"Thank you Ciel." She smiled at him, causing him to blush more. She put on a small hat that matched her dress. The hat matched ones that were traditionally worn at funerals that included veils.

   Before anyone started fighting, the servants wanted to know (y/n). The first to approach her were the triplets, which surprised Alois since the three were known to keep up to themselves.

   "Oh! Hello there! And what are your names!" (y/n) asked ever so kindly with a smile. The triplets blushed, not only because they were about to talk to someone, but because they thought that (y/n) was adorable.

   "Um... I-I'm Canterbury." "I-I'm Thompson." "A-and I-I'm Timber." They all stuttered as they look at the demon in front of them.

   She could tell that they were demons to, but decided not to call out any demons that she encounters in this estate.

   "I just love your names! I'm (y/n)! However, I do apologize, for I must cut our conversation short. I have to go meet the others." She gently bowed as she walked off.

   "She has a nice figure." "Has a beautiful voice." "And possesses commanding yet loving eyes." The triplets ramble on about (y/n)'s characteristics while the other males realized that they have new rivals.

Hannah went over to see the demoness that was standing before her. "Excuse me, lady (y/n)." She asked ever so kindly. "Oh please, refer to me as
(y/n). There's no need for you to be formal."

(y/n) held Hannah's hand as she smiled at her. "Thank you, (y/n)." It was a beautiful bonding moment between the two until Druitt had to ruin it.

He was still here because apparently he had the dates wrong for any Trancy parties, but was able to stay. He walked over to fawn over the two demons and make weird poses.

"Such an exquisite sight! Two beautiful women that could be compared to demonesses! Her bandage that cover her face adds to her beauty! Whilst her veil hat compliments her gorgeous (e/c) eyes!"

He continued until he was to be seated in order to watch the fight. Alois, Druitt, and Ciel sat in separate, as (y/n) stood beside Ciel.

She felt a slight tug on her dress sleeve as she looked over to see Ciel. "Hey (y/n), you can sit with me if you would like." He said in a kind tone.

   "O-of course." She said nervously as he sat down next to the Earl.

Alois peaked over to see (y/n) sitting next to Ciel, making him frustrated. 'That dog! Claude! You better win!' He thought as he angrily looked his servants.

~ Onto teh Battle ~

First up to fight was Kyle vs the Triplets. The triplets fought and strike one at a time, as Kyle dodged each strike. Eventually, he pulled out a dagger he had and used his strength to cut their weapons.

Each triplets looked at their now sliced weapons, and decide that they would switch their weapons, all were similar to that of spears.

They did the same tactic as they did before, which was inconsistent striking without any planning. As they do, Kyle pulled out a second dagger, and fought off the spears one by one.

At one point, he used his dagger to balance one the blade of one of the spears.

   "Haha, your attacks are almost as aligned as your faces." Kyle said with a smug face. This makes each triplet snap, as they snap (hehe) their spears together to create one full spear.

The three use all their strength and chucked it towards Kyle's face. Kyle dodges again and grabs the spear, does some moves and spins, and then aims.

All three were in a perfect line as they looked down at Kyle. Kyle smirked as he put all of his strength in his arm, and struck.

   The spear flew at a high speed and struck the three in their forehead and through, with the spear striking the giant statue behind it.

"There. Now you three can be together forever." Kyle said smiling. He looked over at (y/n) to see her clapping and smiling at him. This made him happy and showed that she was watching his performance.

(y/n)'s POV
I sat there, smiling and clapping for Kyle. 'I knew you could do it!' I thought in my mind. I never gave up on him, and I still don't.

As I look over to see who was next, I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I blush and look over to see Ciel, who was smirking. I tried to calm myself down as he continued to pull me closer to his body.

Love Interests' (except for Ciel) POV
I look over to see that Ciel has his arm around (y/n)'s waist. 'Who does he think he is.' I thought as I stared daggers at him. I also see that (y/n) was blushing.

I look around to see that the other males were looking at her and glaring at Ciel. I can see that he continues to pull her body closer to his own as me he smiles in victory. 'Oh that PIECE OF SHI-'

"Please Stand By." -Author-chan
...
...
...
...
...

~ Onto teh Battle ~

3nd-person POV
The next round was Hannah vs Sebastian. Since Kyle wasn't going to fight anymore, he stood next to his mistress.

   "The first thing she did was throw daggers at his shoulders, making damage on his coat. "Oh dear, now I must mend this." Sebastian's said in disappointment.

"No need for that! You will be full of holes soon enough!" Hannah said as she continued to shoot Sebastian will her guns. He threw her handguns away and pulls out a machine gun from under her dress.

(y/n) looked with wide-eyes. She looks at her friend who was too concentrated to look back. She looks to see Sebastian pull out a stack of silverware in each hand, and throws them at Hannah.

   The knives and forks completely apprehend her as she lays there on the ground motionless. She finally looks at (y/n) as the said demon looks at her with concern.

   Sebastian was about to throw more silverware until Claude kicked a giant chess pon statue in front of the attack. As he did, the sound of a bell rang through out the arena.

   "That'll do for now. It is time for our tea." Claude says. "My goodness, has it already been that late?" Sebastian said smirking.

"As you should understand I must attend to my master's refreshments." The two continue to talk as the pon statue from earlier had completely broke into pieces.

~ Timeskip ~

The two butlers were still on the arena, making something for their Masters. 'Desirable souls.' Claude thought as he put 3 egg yolks into a bowl and started to whisk.

'Luscious souls.' He thought again as he added cream (?). 'Souls do vary in taste. The one being pursued by a demon. Like Ciel Phantomhive.' He looks at Ciel, and then turns to (y/n).

'That girl, (y/n), doesn't seem normal, or human for that matter. She must be a demon.' He glares as he see's a glimpse of (y/n)'s eyes glows the familiar pink. He chuckles.

'This may be the first time that I have taken interest in any other demon.' He thought as he felt something hit the side of his face. "Oh! Do excuse me!" Sebastian said mockingly.

"That look of yours made me think that you were assessing my masters soul!" Claude glared. "Hm, or perhaps you were eyeing my (y/n)." Sebastian said smirking. That made Clause snap as he chucked some batter at Sebastian.

Sebastian dodged and fired back. The little food fight continued on until they both ran out of batter. Both demons and spectators look to each side to see statues made of batter.

"Well that was just a whole lot of pointless." Ciel mumbled. (y/n) giggled at Ciel's comment, which made him blush. Kyle felt uncomfortable about the situation, but had to keep it together.

   Sebastian looks up, and see's that Ciel was blushing next to a giggling (y/n). Sebastian's smile soon faltered.

   'Young Master, (y/n) will soon be mine, whether you like it or not.' He thought, smirking as he stared at his master.

Author-chan: Sebby is great...

~ Timeskip ~

The refreshments were done, and were served to the two Earls. Claude presented his dish first. "Today we have Puits D'Amour. Filled with raspberry jam, and a crust made with pie doe."

"To accompany, we also have a delicately brewed marriage freres eros tea." He finished as he continued to feed Alois spoons of the dessert. 'It's adorable. In its... strange way...' (y/n) thought as she looked over at the two.

The while group can hear Druitt dropping his fork whilst shaking and making inaudible sounds.

   "T-t-this i-is... AMAZING!!!" He started rampaging about how good the dish was, and started to yell even more.

Author-chan: Which is completely Unnecessary might I add

Druitt stopped (thankfully) when Sebastian's dish was next. "Here we have a Foret Noire. It is composed with chocolate sponge cake and cherry compote, along with some white cream."

"And here we have a cup of
ki-moon tea that was shipped in from the Ching Empire (?)."

Author-chan: I don't even know anymore...

~ Back to the Story ~

Ciel was about to take a bite until Druitt yet again interrupts as he shakes and has a weird foodgasm.

   "WILD BEYOND!!!" He yelled. Eventually he came to and couldn't make the choice between the two butlers' dishes, and went to the wash room.

~ Timeskip ~

Claude and Hannah were facing Sebastian as the two demons started to get ready for the fight. "Hannah." Claude called to the woman. "Are you sure?" She asked in hesitation. He glared at her. "A-alright."

She said as she hesitantly closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. Caude took off his glove as he reached his hand into the demon's mouth. Everyone in the area could see and hear the ordeal.

They watch as Hannah gagged, and when the group sees Claude reach out his hand, out came out was a giant green sword. "Dear god no." Kyle muttered under his breath.

   'N-no way! I-i-it can't be!' (y/n) thought as she sees the familiar sharp green sword.

She felt her center of gravity shrift as she looked over at her left. "Do you like Claude's sword! Isn't it great!" Alois said as Claude sliced through a stone statue.

"U-uh, y-yeah! S-sure!" (y/n) stuttered, knowing full well that the sword could kill even an immortal being such as a demon.

Alois then decides to hold (y/n)'s arm as they watched the fight go on, and also continued to whisper into her ear that gave her goosebumps. Kyle glared daggers at the young boy.

   If looks could kill, Alois would have been a rotting corpse by now.

   Ciel looked over to see Alois's arm locked with hers, as she has a slight hue of pink on her cheeks. He then had an idea.

"Alois, how about you give me a tour of your manor?" Ciel said, trying not to sound pissed. 'Oh, the dog wants to protect the tiger from a spider. I'll play his game.' Alois thought. "Alright!"

Alois picked up (y/n)'s hand, and gave it a light peck as he walked off.
(y/n) was too stressed out about a certain sword to notice the conversation Alois and Ciel just had.

She then snaps out of it as she feels a hand tighten around her waist. "Hey (y/n), I'll plan a tour for the Trancy's household, make sure that Sebastian wins."

He said as she slowly nodded. "Wait Ciel!" She yell-whispered as she held on his wrist. He quickly turned around. "Please be careful." She said with concern.

   "Of course I will." Ciel smiled as he gave her a slight hug and walked with Alois.

'Hm, this proves my suspicions of Ciel having a crush for (y/n). I wonder how I can win her over.' Alois thought until they stopped at a huge door. "Hey Alois, lets have a duel..." Ciel said.

~ Meanwhile with (y/n) ~

(y/n) watched as Sebastian had failed to use his senses after Ciel had left. She sees him trying to concentrate. That's when Claude told him about the spider string he had set up.

Once Sebastian noticed the strings, he also noticed that his master was gone. 'He left. And here I thought he could at least watch.' He then looked over and saw (y/n) looking back at him with concern.

'At least (y/n) is here." Sebastian thought as he smiled. Claude looked at him confused.

   "What are you smiling about?" He glared as he looked unto the direction that Sebastian was admiring. He saw (y/n) looking at the two.

'Oh. He's looking at (y/n). No wonder why Alois has taken a liking to her. It seems she has trapped me in her web.' (hehehe) "You think someone like that could be yours? She might as well be with me."

Claude used the blade to attack Sebastian, who in return, just had to take steps back in order to avoid the sword from cutting him.

   However, in the process of each step took, the strings would cut his skin, allowing fresh blood to escape. Sebastian started to bleed profusely from each new wound.

~ Back to Ciel and Alois ~

The two stood there, both with swords in hand. "Hm, I've Never dueled before. So! Tell me! How will we duel!" Alois asked enthusiastically.

"First, we stand back to back, then, we will take steps forward and count to ten with each step, after, we face each other and will commence the duel." Ciel finished as both face back to back.

"One, two, three." The boys counted with each step.

"Four, Fi-" Ciel counted as he turned to strike Alois, but was cut off by Alois's sword that was inches from his face. "Now now, we don't want any cheating." Ciel grit his teeth as he strikes at Alois a second time.

~ In the Arena ~

   As the 2 demon fought, the other 2 watched as well as analyzed. 'Something feels wrong...' Kyle thought as he looked at his mistress.

   He saw her in some kind of stress. 'Maybe she feels it too...' Kyle tapped her shoulder. "(y/n), something feels wrong. Can you feel it too?" He asked.

   Her eyes went wide, catching Kyle off guard. The girl nodded. "I thought it was just me, I didn't want to say anything." She said nervously.

   Kyle closed his eyes, something he did when he was listening for something. His eyes shot open, and ran towards the door. "Listen, if you can hear it, warn Sebastian."

   He started running again. "Where are you going?" (y/n) asked. "I'm going to look for the young earls, just warm Sebastian.

   (y/n) started to feel uneasy. She knew that something was wrong but thought that it was just her. She glared at Sebastian in order to get his attention. It worked.

   Sebastian felt a cold glare directed towards him. He looked over to see
(y/n) glaring at him. He could see the glowing pink in her eyes. However, she wasn't using it for intimidation, she was warning him about something.

   He then started to concentrate as he heard strikes of swords in the distance. Both Butler's stopped to hear as to where the sounds of clashing swords were coming from.

~ Back to Ciel and Alois ~

   Both were now fighting each other on the second floor of the room. Alois looked at Ciel with bloodlust as he continuously striking his sword.

   "One Two Three! ONE TWO THREE! And down you go!" Alois yelled as he held Ciel by the back and pushed him off the edge of the railing, causing Ciel to fall onto his back.

   Alois appeared in front of him and he stood there and held his sword close to his face. "Hm, I know how bad Sebastian wants do eat your soul." Alois teased.

   "But too bad because I'm going to shred you to pieces and feed you to the spiders of my mansion." He smirked.

   Ciel stared in disgust as he heard his words. "And maybe, hehe, when I win, I'll be able to have (y/n) for myself. Well, right after I defeat the others." Alois said as he smirked.

   Ciel looked back as he had an idea. "Neither soul of a Queen's guard dog or tiger are cheap. A spider like you can't afford a taste. But if you want to then by all means give it a try." Ciel smirks.

   "Hmph, I see you still have enough energy to be cheeky. It's useless! Just give up and submit to me!" Alois yelled as he forced the sword down to Ciel's face, but was interrupted as Ciel's bare hand had caught the blade.

   Alois looked confused as he tried to shake his hand off of the blade. "Submit, I'm the one who has you." Ciel said as his hand started to bleed.

   A few moments later, people burst into the room to see Alois on top of Ciel, with the latter having a sword he had pierced into Alois. Breathing heavily as he watches his target fall to the side in pain.

   "AAAHHH!!!!" Alois screamed as he sees his Butler. "Claude! Please Help Me! I'm Dying!!!" He screams as he sees (y/n). He hated the fact that she was there watching him in his weakest state.

   "Alois!" (y/n) screamed as she took a step. "STAY BACK!!!" Ciel yelled with venom. "UNTIL I'VE KILLED HIM STAY BACK!!!" He demanded as he stared at (y/n). He didn't want her to worry about Alois.

   "Please spare me Ciel. I don't want to die... it hurts." Those words were enough to make (y/n) feel guilty. She wanted to help, but was commanded to stay back.

   "You are truly pathetic, you killed my parents and now you want me to spare you!"

   "No. It's not like that at all, your being tricked by a demon. By parents died too you know. My family and the whole village were burned to the ground." He cried as he climbed up Ciel's leg.

   "Can't you see we are basically the same. I promise I won't bother you anymore, just please, spare me." Alois cried.

   Ciel scoffed. "Hmph... Through your actions you have damaged my pride. And now you'll atone to your death!"

   He planned to strike until the blade refused to move. He looks over to see Claude holding the blade. "Let go you bastard!" He said as he slapped Claude, getting his blood on the demon's cheek.

   Ciel was then held back by (y/n), who was now trying to calm him down. Claude licks the blood that was on his cheek, and immediately felt energy course through him.

Author-chan: IDK how to describe his reaction towards Ciel blood, so let's just say that Claude got turned on... Yes.

~ Back to the Story ~

   (y/n) held onto Ciel as he continued to yell. "It's not over! I'll kill you!" he yelled, and right after, he became worn out and laid his head in the crook of
(y/n)'s neck.

   Sebastian walked over to the two and checked on his master. "Do to the circumstances, I can not allow this dance to continue. Well have to excuse ourselves for the rest of the day." He said as he looked at Claude.

   "Can you hear me Claude?" Sebastian said frustrated. Claude immediately came to. "Uh, yes." There was a moment of awkward silence.

   "Well, I suggest that we be on our way." Sebastian stated. "I would have to agree." (y/n) said.

   "Ciel, you told me you would be alright. And here you are, getting yourself hurt." (y/n) said in concern. "Sorry about that (y/n)." Ciel replied. (y/n) sighed.

   "I'm afraid I'm at my last wits with you." Sebastian said.

   "Shut it!" Ciel yelled back. "Aww! Did the little puppy get a boo-boo?" Kyle teased. "I said SHUT IT!!!" "I'm surprised you still have enough energy after all that blood." (y/n) said.

   She the took the boy's hand. "It's the day of the ball! Come on now! Let's dance our way through the night!" (y/n) said spun with Ciel through the area.

   Ciel started to blush as he just continued to dance with her. She then took both of his wrists and ran backwards towards the hallway and ran to exit the mansion, with Kyle behind them.

   Sebastian followed as he took one last glance at Claude and Alois, and left.

   'He took her away from me! That little bastard will pay!' Alois thought, but eventually lost his train of though as the pain started to kick in even more. "Claude, can't you see I've been stabbed! Help me!"

   Claude licked more of the blood as Alois chanted. "Hoheo Taralna, Rondero Torel! Hoheo Taralna, Rondero Torel! Hoheo-" Alois was cut off as he barfed up blood.

   Clause looked at him as Alois looked back. "Y-you look like y-you are staring a m-maggots swarming a-" Alois caused as he passed out.

'(y/n) will be mine.'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.7K 1.2K 39
This is a twist on Black Butler where you are taking Ciel's place. There is no ciel, there is only you sebastian, claude, alois, and the Devil. So ba...
3.4K 91 32
[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been changed and to be honest it took me forever...
11.4K 391 26
{TwstWonderland & Kuroshitsuji crossover} After the events from London burning down to the battle at the Demon's Sanctuary, Ciel's soul can never be...
1.8K 55 38
(This is book 1/2 in the Finally series!) 2 of the richest households in london, The Phantomhive's and The Silversfield's. Enemies on the outside, fr...