PLL GROUPCHAT🌙💞

By TheLanceGirl

The story takes place after Ezria's honeymoon❤️ A.D is finally gone. What could possibly go wrong in the liar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

11

452 8 5
By TheLanceGirl

"Alison💍 added Hanna💄, Aria😍, Emily, Spencer🤓, Mona💫, Toby🚔, Caleb💻,
Ezra☀️ and Alex💭 (Spencer's ex) to a group chat".

Spencer🤓: WTF ALISON WHY DID YOU ADD ALEX TO THIS GROUP CHAT, YOU KNOW I CAN'T HANDLE THIS MUCH DRAMA AND YET YOU'RE ADDING MY EX.
Alison💍: Don't be mad Spence, you know Alex is the one you want.
Spencer🤓: No it's not!!
Aria😍: Who is it then Spence? We're dying to know.
Ezra☀️: Yeah, is it me, Alex, Toby, Caleb, Aria or somebody else??
Spencer🤓: If you must know, it's Aria.
Emily✨: What😱😱😱😱 That's great Spence, I've always secretly shipped you two together.
Alison💍: Come on Spence, what will your parents think?? You haven't told them that you're pregnant yet and you're gay. How will they react??
Aria😍: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MAKING FUN OF SPENCE BECAUSE SHE'S GAY??!!! THAT'S SO FUCKING LOW ALI!!!!!
Emily💍: If I had to choose between Ali and Spence, I would've choose Spence. Because she isn't as mean as you are Ali and she's my best friend and best friends stands up for each other.
Hanna💄:I agree👆👆👆👆
Alison💍: Are you two in love with her or something?? Because it wouldn't weird because everyone already loves her in that way. I do.
Spencer🤓: Wait,what!! Not you too😭😭 Even though I don't understand why you added Alex in this group chat if you're in love with me.
Alex💭: I still love you though.
Spencer🤓: Didn't seem like it when I caught you cheating on me.
Emily✨: Sassy, Spence👏👏 let me grab my popcorn🍿.
Alison💍: Anyways as I was saying, I added Alex to see who you loved and you love Aria so all the others who isn't Aria leave the two love birds alone.
Spencer🤓: thank you Ali.
Alison💍: no problem😊.
Caleb💻: I'm going to tell your mom and dad that you're pregnant Spence.
Spencer🤓: No, you're not. I tell them myself.

In the next chapter Spencer is going to talk to her parents. How do you think they'll react?

Until we meet again
-Bia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 70 10
Short (or sometimes long) stories. PLL set in times before and after finale...when reading you'd figure it out. Ezria Smut Sparia Smut Hopefully woul...
1.1K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...
216 20 13
Spencer and Toby are happy now that A gone but are they really gone? What about Noel and caleb are they coming back for ruin and wanting to kill Spen...
145K 4.1K 62
Based on the ABC Family (now Freeform) show Pretty Little Liars. The girls have just found Ali and are on their way back from NY after killing A. Emi...