Saving the Bad Boy

Od BlueSea2124

FIRST BOOK: THE BAD BOY SAVED ME. Description in book. Více

Important
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

January 2018!!!

4.8K 89 1
Od BlueSea2124

Tuesday, January 16 is when the first chapter of this book will be published!!

I'm so excited for it!!!!

Anybody else excited??

Ok I'll stop talking and show you the description now.

                                  ~*~
Grayson's past comes creeping up to him when the leader of the reptiles, a gang Grayson used to be apart of, are out to get him.

Grayson realizes that he needs to do something quick to protect the ones he loves.

So he distances himself from his friends and family, putting his relationship with Layla on the line.

Layla realizes real quick that Grayson's acting strange and tries her best to get Grayson back to the way he used to be.

Join the cute couple through laughs, tears, heartbreak and true love on this emotion filled roller costed.
                                ~*~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

709 28 31
Ace has good and bad experiences while going through 10th grade. Part of it being experiencing love Warning this was my first book. It was kinda rush...
55.5M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
571 142 28
Every story has its beginning ,every story has its climax ,what am sure of is that no real story has an ending -no real story has a last chapter; it...
234K 6.7K 43
Grayson Daniels is trying to cope with the trauma he suffered as a child when Trent, the beautiful local bad boy fights his way into his life. Will G...