loving you / p.jm x j.jk

By mangokook

"touch me, hyung. please." jikook/yoonkook More

lunch
red light
drink
warm
late
cookie
test
min yoongi hyung
scenery
sleep
doorbell
explanation
late at night
railway station
lonely warmth
phone call
café
permission
blush
touch
cat

brownie

4K 219 42
By mangokook

[jeongguk]

jimin hyung and jungkook sat in silence for a while. only the chatter from the café was audible. not until jimin hyung pushed a luscious brownie towards the younger.

"that's for you jungkookie."

jungkook was suprised. he already had two cookies.

"t-thank you, h-hyung. but i already h-have something to e-eat."
he pointed at his cookies.

and then jimin hyung smiled the warmest smile jungkook had ever seen. his eyes disappearing into crescents once again.

"it's for you jungkook. just eat it."

the brown haired boy blushed. he was grateful that jimin hyung was kind.

"thank you h-hyung." he whispered and smiled silently.

jimin in front of him, with his chin in his hands, smiled too. his heart swelling at the sight of the younger boy eating.

and then jungkook shared his cookies with jimin hyung and his hot chocolate got cold and the whipped cream melted.

he was distracted with the warm presence of jimin hyung.

but jimin hyung bought him another hot chocolate.

and another brownie too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
447K 30.4K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.