Dangerous Woman » Barry Allen

By heatherchandlers

❝My fiancèe is now a meta human with mind powers.❞ ❝Fiancèe?❞ Barry Allen soon to be fiancèe ends up being af... More

Playlist
00. Prologue

Summary & Cast

1.1K 43 7
By heatherchandlers

Barry Allen and Elise Porter were what you classify as soulmates even the way they met sounds like it came out of a romantic comedy movie. Elise and Barry had known each other since high school after being introduced to each other by their good friend Iris West, they were the classic best friends fall for each other story.

They got together by Barry stepping in as Elise's prom date after her date ditched her for Jessica Winkle which kick started Elise's feelings for Barry, and they ended up kissing as they slow danced, cliche yet romantic.

After that they started dating throughout the end of high school and all the way til college and ended up living together while working in Central City. Everything seemed happy for the couple especially since Barry was going to propose to his longtime girlfriend.

But somehow one tragic night can end all bliss for the couple and it all started with a particle accelerator.

CAST:

ELIZABETH OLSEN AS ELISE PORTER

❝People can surprise you sometimes.❞

GRANT GUSTIN AS BARRY ALLEN

❝I'm hopelessly in love with you Elise.❞

THE FLASH CAST AS THEMSELVES

Hey guys I published a new story as I've gotten back into the Flash and haven't finished my other book but will want to write it again! So yeah please enjoy this book and tell me what you think!

~ chanelsoberlin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.8K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
600K 28.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 48.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
856K 45.4K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...