Secret agent||K.TH [COMPLETED]

By BananaFilledMochi

5 years ago you entered your house to see your parents dead and when your mom was about to tell who the assas... More

Flashback[1]
Mission [2]
Audition [3]
First encounter [4]
Unknown [5]
In [6]
Dream come true [7]
Practice [8]
I see you...[9]
Too late to say goodbye [10]
ANNOUNCEMENT
DNA[11]
Friendship [12]
THANK YOU!!!
Worried [14]
Save me(15)
We miss you(16)
Heartbeat(17)
Photoshoot(18)
Poisoned(19)
Love (20)
Disapearance(21)
Proof(22)
Yes or no?(23)
Reveal (24)
Her story (25)
Remember me(26)
Leaving(27)
Lonely(28)
Happy birthday(29) THE END

Scare house [13]

4.8K 148 64
By BananaFilledMochi

NEXT DAY.
You woke up from your alarm and checked your phone for any notifications. There wasn't any notifications so you decided to cook breakfast for yourself and for the rest of the members. You cooked fried rice and egg rolls.
Rose:It smells good.
Jisoo:Morning Y/n!
You:Morning guys!
You all ate breakfast while chatting.
Jennie:Oh. By the way. You wanna go to the flower park with us later Y/n?
You:Sorry guys. I have other plans. Maybe next time?
Jennie:Sure. It's no problem.
Lisa:What are your other plans?
You:I'm hanging out with Taehyung and Jim from BTS.
Lisa:Really? How did you become friend with them?
You:I met Taehyung at a coffee shop and we started to talk and we soon became friends.
Rose:Thats really lucky of you Y/n. Just...
You look at her raising your eyebrows making a "What" face.
Jisoo:Just don't get to close to them. It's part of the contract. We don't want you getting kicked out.
Y/n: I know that guys. We're just friends.
You all started talking and you soon then do your morning routine and wear your clothes. You walk out of your apartment and text Taehyung.

You:
Hey Taehyung!

                                                               Taehyung:
           Hey Y/n!

You:
You ready yet?

                                                                   Taehyung:
                                                             Actually..No.

You:
Really? Why?

                                                                   Taehyung:
                                                       Well you see. Jin is joining us.

You:
Really? Well that's ok.

                                                                   Taehyung:
                                                         Ok well we'll be faster so you
won't wait long. Sry.

You:
Haha it's ok. Meet you
guys outside my
apartment building.

                                                                   Taehyung:  Ok see you! Bye!

You:
Ok bye!

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
After texting with Y/n, I knocked on Jin's door.
Taehyung:*knock* *knock* Jin! You ready yet?
Jin:Almost done, Hyung!
Taehyung:Can I go in?
Jin:Yeah sure!

I open his door and saw him wearing surprisingly good looking clothes and him spraying cologne on himself.

Taehyung:Wow Hyung. It's quite rare to see you putting effort in your OOTD.(Outfit of the day)

Jin:Of course I have to look good today.
He says putting down the cologne bottle and checking himself out.

Jin:Do I look ok?

Taehyung:You look fine.

Jin:*mumbles* Damn right I look good.

Taehyung:What was that?

Jin:Nothing. Let's go.

Me and Jin went in the car and drove outside Y/n's apartment. We saw Y/n waiting while using her phone. We parked in front of her and rolled down the window.
Taehyung:Hey Y/n!
Y/n:Sup guys!
You were about to open the door but a hand opens it for you. You look up to see Jin smiling at you.
Jin:Here you go Y/n.
Y/n:Thanks.
You smiled back.
You entered the car and drove to the amusement park while talking and telling jokes. Not long until Jin starts flirting with you.
It made you blush a little but not to the point where your heart skips a beat.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
While I was driving, Jin starts flirting with Y/n. Yes, I'm proud of him but I feel something in me that hurts. Could it be....

Jealousy?
No,no,no. Get it right Taehyung! I should be proud of him.
END OF THE POV.

You 3 arrived at the amusement park and went out the car. The day was really fun. Eating cotton candy, riding the fairies wheel, eating greasy food and so much more.
After eating your food, Taehyung suggested going to the scare house.

YOUR POV:
Taehyung:Guys! Let's do the scare house!
"Scare house?" You asked yourself. Oh no. The flashbacks are coming back...
Flashback:
Dad:Y/n! Let's do the scare house!
You:Appa! It's too scary!
Dad:Don't worry my princess. Daddy will always protect you.
You:Promise?
Dad:Promise.
END OF THE FLASHBACK.
END OF THE POV.
Tears started to form in your eyes because of the flashback.
??:Y/n? You ok?
You look up and saw Taehyung looking at you in a worried expression.
You:h-huh? Oh. Yeah I'm good.
Taehyung:You sure?
You:Yeah it's just...
Taehyung:Scared is the scare house?
You:*akward laugh* Yeah, kinda..
Taehyung:It's ok. Just stay close to me and I'll make sure you'll be safe. *slightly blushing*
You look up at him with sparkles in your eyes and a bright smile.
You:Thanks, Taehyung.
You both stared at each other without any of you noticing. You both were lost in each other's eyes until a voice disturbs you both.

Jin:Let's go guys!
You:R-right!
You run to Jin and Taehyung follows.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:
"It's ok. Just stay close to me and I'll make sure you'll be safe." I said to Y/n. I don't know why but saying that to her makes my heart beat faster and makes my cheeks burn. Y/n's eyes sparkle because of happiness and I can't help but look at it. "Let's go guys!"
END OF THE POV.

You all went in. It was really dark and there were lots of creepy things. You kept staying near Taehyung and Jin but in a blink of an eye, both of them were gone.
You:T-Taehyung!
Your eyes started to form tears. You were always scared of haunted houses ever since you were little. You roamed around raking small steps until you look at the dark hallway. But the thing that creeped you out the most is that there was a figure wearing an elf mask, looking at you. You screamed and ran away until you bumped into something...

Or someone.

You were about to fall in the ground. You closed your eyes waiting for the impact but felt nothing at all. You open your eyes to see Taehyung holding you with shocked eyes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I was roaming around and decided to look at Y/n but she wasn't there. Crap. She's lost. Oh, no! She said she's scared of scare houses. I better find her.
I walk around until I heard a girl screaming. I look around in shock and someone bumped into me. I grabbed the persons waist and saw that it was Y/n. I look at her eyes again and can't help but stare. Her eyes... Why do they look so familiar? Like I saw them before? I got lost in my thoughts and continued to look at her. No joke, she is beautiful. No,no,no. Jin likes her, I can't steal her away from my best friend.
END OF THE POV.
Taehyung let you go and you both started to blush.
Taehyung:L-let's go. Bet Jin is finding for us.
You:Ok.
You both started walking together in silence because of the akward situation that just happened. You both found the exit and saw Jin waiting. Jin ran up to you and started checking if you were ok.
Jin:You good? Did you hurt yourself?
You:I'm good.
Jin smiled at you while holding both of your hands.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:
Why does seeing Jin holding Y/n make my blood boil. It's feels like my heart is aching. Am I jealous?
END OF THE POV.
You went up to one of the workers cause she asked you for questions.
Worker:So how was the experience?
You:To be honest, I'm actually scared of scare houses ever since I was a little kid. One of your workers who wore an elf mask also scared me by the way.*giggling*
The girls face was confused.
Worker:Elf mask?
You:Yeah!
Worker:Ms. We don't have a worker who wore an elf mask...
You froze. What do they mean? I swear I saw a person wearing an elf mask. That person was even moving!
You:Oh. Maybe I just saw it wrong.
But you knew right that you saw nothing wrong,
Worker:Ok. Well, thank you for your answers! Have a good day.
You started walking with Jin and Taehyung. Jin kept telling you jokes while Taehyung was behind you guys. You could feel his eyes staring at you and Jin. You walked and walked until your phone vibrates.
You:I'll get this, guys.
Jin:Ok. We'll wait for you over there.
Jin points to a coffee shop.
You went to a place not to far that isn't nousy and checked the caller I'd. The person calling you is Miles.
You:Miles? Why are you calling me?
Miles:Y/N! your in the amusement park right?
you:Yeah. Is anything wro-
Miles:LISTEN! Get out of there now!
You:What?why?
Miles:THE ASSASSIN! HE OR SHE IS THE ONE WEARING AN ELF MASK IN THE SCARE HOUSE! She had a pocket knife. Thank god you 3 went out the scare house before she had the chance to kill you!
You:Ok,ok. But why is your voice as if your in a hurry?
Miles:Y/n. The assassin planted a bomb in the park. Get out now! Your running out of time!
You:WHAT?! Ok,ok. Wait! What about the other people here?!
Miles:We jacked the tv's and the tv's will soon tell them about the bomb and to run outside. GO NOW!
You:Ok. Thanks, Miles. Bye!
Miles:Stay safe, Y/n....

MILES POV:
Me:Stay safe, Y/n....
I ended the call and whispered to myself.
"I love you..."
END OF THE POV.

You run as fast as you can to Taehyung and Jin.  You see them and began running but a huge crowd blocks your way. People are pushing each other to get out the exit because the tv already told the news.
You:TAEHYUNG!JIN!
The crowd was crazy as hell. You tried getting out but you kept getting pushed more and more and you finally went pass the crowd. You see Taehyung and Jin looking around and when they spit you, they ran to you and grabbed your arms and ran to the exit. You escaped and went in the car immediately. Taehyung stepped on the gas pedal and drove away and heard an explosion. It shocked you so you unknowingly hugged Jin and felt Jin's heart beat go fast. You open your eyes and finally notice what your doing. You let go if Jin and look away awkwardly.
You:S-sorry.
Jin:*blushing hard*O-oh it's no problem...
You both look away until Taehyung's phone rang.
Taehyung:I'll get this.
Taehyung picked up the phone and it turned out to be his manager.

PHONE CONVERSATION:
Taehyung:Hello?
Manager:TAEHYUNG! Thank God your ok? Where's Jin and Min Y/n?
Taehyung:They're here with me.
Manager:*sigh* ok. Drop Y/n to her apartment and you and Jin, back to the your apartment. I'll be waiting.
Taehyung:Got it.
Manager:Stay safe. Bye.
Taehyung:Bye.
*END CALL*

Taehyung drove you to your apartment and said your goodbyes.
Taehyung:Bye Y/n. Stay safe.
You:Bye Taehyung and Jin. Stay safe as well.
You enter your apartment and opened your door to be greeted by the rest of the members hugging you tight.
Jennie:Oh my gosh. We thought you....Oh my.
You:I'm ok guys... Where's manager, Janice?
Lisa:We don't know. She hasn't called or text us yet.
You:She's probable in her way right now.

30 MINUETS LATER:
You heard a knock on the door and you checked who it was using the peep hole. It was Janice. You open the door and greeted her warmly. You sat back down with the rest and she began to talk.
Janice:So you may know about the explosion of the amusement park that happened a while ago right?
Blackpink:Yes.
Janice:Oh! That reminds me.
Janice looks at you and begins to speak again.
Janice:Y/n..How are you feeling?
You:I'm good. Just a little dizzy and tired from me running away from the amusement park.
Janice:Good,Good. Anyways. All entertainment companies said that all artist will be taking a break because it is not safe for idols to go out because of the incident of Yuju from gfriend and the incident now. So take a break girls.
Blackpink:Thank you, Janice. Goodnight.
Janice:Goodnight.
Janice went out of the apartment and you all went to bed. Today is when the assassin tried attacking idols again for the second time. I have to Find the assassin before it's too late.

A/n:Hey guys! Sorry for late update. My projects in school was tiring AF! Thank God it's over now. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and delayed merry Christmas! See you guys till the end!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 0 28
Y/n is a Secret agent, but who is he? He came towards you. Y/n: ''JUNGKOOK I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!'' He holds your hand. You were abo...
112K 5K 66
In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what happens when the leader of the organization...
22.5K 690 34
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
3K 122 53
TLDR: Lee Luna is an infamous assassin, fleeing the life moulded for her. She meets Taehyung and he tries to deal with her past coming back to bite h...