Absolute (Katsudeku)

By purplemerald

Heroes Ground Zero, Deku, Red Riot, Uravity and Froppy takes on a villain with the absolute quirk one night... More

Moon, show me the way
Purple Eyes
Nightmares
To Kill
Decide
Katsuki Bakugou POV: Before I go

I'm fucking sorry

10K 424 639
By purplemerald

"It's either he'll stop it himself, or...."

Izuku shivered. Don't tell me...

"Die...Kill...Deku..." He heard Katsuki's broken voice from a distance. Smoke was still thick in the air but it was a matter of time before Katsuki can see him. He has to hide.

"I hear your boyfriend!!~" Aruto shouted in glee and Izuku slammed his mouth to the ground to stop him from talking.

"Kill...Izuku..." Deku heard Katsuki say. Don't worry, Kacchan. Ill save you! Please don't cry!

"Kill me... Izuku..."

Izuku felt his own heart drop as processed each word. No. No. That can't be.

He heard simultaneous explosion everywhere as if Katsuki was in a rampage.

"Oh... Ground Zero is so smart!" Aruto laughed, his voice almost drowned out by the explosion. "Just kill him! That's another way to stop him! It's either you and him! Come on, oh next symbol of peace! Choose! CHOOSE! KILL BAKUGOU KATSUKIIIII!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Deku's fist glowed and aimed it to Aruto's face. One direct hit from it would kill anyone this close. But, Izuku doesn't care. Katsuki wants to die! He wants Izuku to kill him!

Anger boiled from Izuku's gut. He sees that smug look of Aruto. This fucking villain who made Katsuki like this. Murderous rage bubbled in him. He doesn't deserve to live! Die! Die! Die!

DIE!

Deku's fist stopped before he could hit the villain. He flinched as the hand who grabbed his arm felt hot, burning him. He looked up to see Katsuki, his face blank and calm. Yet, his eyes weren't glowing.

Izuku beamed in relief and happiness. Kacchan is okay! Kacchan fought back the quirk!

"Kaccha- Ah! " Izuku felt Katsuki's right hand on his arm burn even more. "Kacchan! It hurts!!!"

He looks at Katsuki's face and sees it twitch. Those red eyes flickered uncontrollably. Izuku looked down and see the rest of Katsuki and he gasped as he saw Katsuki's left arm limp, burned to black with blood dripping on the side. His right leg broken, seeing the burns and bone sticking out.

Oh God.

He must have been hurting himself to fight the quirk.

Aruto giggled. "How strong you are, Ground Zero! But Midoriya Izuku is not dead yet!" Aruto taunted.

Izuku felt fear as Katsuki lifted him up and put his hand on his throat. It felt tighter and tighter and Izuku couldn't breathe.

Deku loosened his grip on Aruto and tried to pull Katsuki's hands away.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! It's me! Deku! Izuku! Snap out of it!" Izuku pleaded.

"KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! KILL THE NEXT SYMBOL OF PEACE!" Aruto screamed on Katsuki's ears. He laughs and laughs on his ear as he tugs Katsuki closer and closer.

Izuku grits his teeth and felt his vision darken.

This is it. I'm going to die here. On Kacchan's hands, no less.

But...it's better than me killing him...

Izuku's arms went limp as he felt his consciousness slipping away. Before everything went black, he heard a choke. And then an explosion.

Izuku felt himself fall down on the ground. He gasped for air, coughing for breathing too much. He opens his eyes and sees Aruto's, the villain on the ground, his face blown up to a pulp, unconscious.

Izuku slowly looks up. Katsuki stands tall, limping as he walks towards Izuku. His head is down and Izuku can't see his eyes. Izuku crawls backwards at each step of Katsuki. He hears his heart beating loud.

Please! Please! Kacchan.

When Izuku hits a random car, he had nowhere to escape as Katsuki hovers over him.

Please! Don't do this! I can't kill you!

Katsuki knelt down slowly, he lifts his right hand up towards Izuku's curls. Izuku shuts his eyes, bracing himself from the pain.

But, he felt the hand pet his head gently.

"You are an idiot, Deku." His voice gentle, like the way he hums Izuku's name so he'll calm down from his nightmares. Like those nights where he embraces Katsuki and he calls his name saying that he's annoying but still let him doze off on his chest after from a fit of crying. "Deku, don't try to kill the villain next time."

Even when his eyes are closed, Izuku thinks of Katsuki smirking, maybe a little proud for almost beating the shit out of someone.

Izuku chuckles and opens his eyes. He sees Katsuki's face expecting him to be okay. Expecting that he's not under the villain's quirk anymore. Expecting that smirk on him, telling him he's an idiot. Expecting that after this is over, he'll finally invite Kacchan on a date.

Izuku's smile fell as he sees those purple eyes glowing, looking at him. He feels Katsuki's hand on his head twitch and slowly moved towards Katsuki's chest. His eyes flickering from purple to red.

"KACC---"

"You're an idiot so I'll tell you now. Next time, you cry go ask Kirishima. No hugging! Never ever call to half-and-half! Even Roundface! Tell my parents even though they're idiots I still think they're great."

"Stop it! Kacchan please!"

"I-Izuku, I love you and I'm so fucking sorry that you have to see this shit!" Katsuki's hand started to glow.

"Stop stop STOP! Katsuki please stop!"

"I won't hurt you again! I won't let these hands hurt you ever again!!"

"Kacchan! I---!"

Boom.

Izuku felt the wet blood splattered on him. He choked as he smelled the metallic scent around him. He looks down shocked as he sees both of his palms red with blood. He slowly looks up to a kneeling Katsuki...with a giant hole in his chest.

Katsuki falls over to Izuku, limp. Quiet. Wet. Cold. Dead..

Izuku caught Katsuki's shoulder and lays him down on his lap. He couldn't hear anything but the beating of his heart.

He couldn't hear Kirishima's screams, calling Katsuki's name and asking Deku what the hell happened. He didn't hear his cries.

He couldn't tell if it was Ashido-san or Uraraka-san who keeps calling his name with a crying voice.

He just stares at Katsuki's pale face. He knows he's gone. He's dead. He won't come back.

Izuku, you're an idiot. He won't come back....

All Might...Katsuki....they won't come back...

I'm alone.

"Ka..Katsuki..." Izuku calls for him, his voice broken. He calls for him like he would every night when he had those nightmares.

"Katsuki..." He reaches for Katsuki's face, cold. Not like those nights that he only felt himself burn from his touch. He asks for that warmth every night. To tell him he's here. Here. Alive and he won't leave him.

Now he's cold. So cold. Dead.

He felt strong hands embrace him. Kacchan? No. It's Kirishima-kun. He feels his friend crying and shaking on his arms.

No. Kirishima. Kacchan said no hugging.

He felt another pair of arms envelop him. Uraraka-san.

Uraraka-san, too. No hugging, Kacchan said.

Another pair of big hands hug him. Ashido-san.

Well, Kacchan didn't say anything.

He feels their warmth around him. Like Kacchan's.

He remembers his warmth, his strong hands. His smile and his soothing voice as he tried to him him to sleep. He remembers looking up one time and see him smile when he stops crying. He remembers how he calls his name that made his heart beat so fast.

I...All this time...I've been...

Izuku whispers under his breath as he falls asleep. Letting the warmth seep though him and take it as his comfort. He felt his eyes heavy and looks slowly up to the sky, seeing the stars like fireworks.

"Kacchan...I love you."

He eventually falls asleep, tears staining under his eyes.

.......

Okay, we all know someone will die but I was kinda worried for Izuku in the future. He lost all might and he had those nightmares and Katsuki was the only one who can comfort him.

Now that he's gone, I wanted to help Izuku that even if Katsuki was gone they were other who'll help him through it. That's why Katsuki told him Kirishima or someone else can do it, except Todoroki or Uraraka hahaha, love rivals even in the end.

I let Izuku fall asleep in peace. He won't have nightmares tonight. Not tonight.

Thank you for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.8K 16
"No way, no way, no way!!! There is no fucking way that he is my soulmate!!" That was what Katsuki Bakugo thought while running upstairs to his room...
2.3K 69 12
When Kageyama develops the hanahaki disease, he seeks advice from others who also have it to try to confess to the orange haired spiker. Will he be a...
133K 5.1K 70
THE REWRITE IS OUT, PLEASE READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS ONE. THIS STORY IS VERY VERY CONFUSING. I WROTE IT IN 2019 AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT, PLEASE DON...
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...