Scoring A Morgan ( Mal Pugh x...

By JaureguiKelly

Y/n Jauregui. 16 year old soccer player. Daughter of Kehlani and Lauren Jauregui. Or so she thought. Jumbled... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
​ Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
PLEASE READ
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE Pt. 2
THANK YOU!
NEW BOOK!!!
New book: Last Chance
NEW STORIES
Opinions....
STORY WINNER
CONTEST WINNER
NEW STORIES
GONE 2 LONG
INFINITY
Christen and Mal
OPINIONS
Opinions pt. 2
STORIES
HELP.
Vote kinda?? More of an Update.
Stories are coming back. Fr this time.
Break the Tie and I'll update!
Tie breaker 💀💀
NEW STORY IS UP
New Story :)
ALEX MORGAN STORY NOW UP
New Stories :)
News!

Chapter 45

3.3K 87 51
By JaureguiKelly

|| Y/n's POV ||

// Time Skip 1 Year //

It's been one whole year since all that crazy stuff happens between Mal and I, my family, servando breaking my arm, all that stuff.

Let me take my precious time an update you on my life. We'll start off with Alex. Alex and I spent a lot of time together and even went on a mini vacation to Hawaii.

She got stressed out so I just blurted out " Let's go to Hawaii!" and to my surprise she said yes. We stayed in Hawaii for about a week. It was a nice chance to bond and forget about all of our issues at home.

We played beach soccer as well. That consisted of us falling on our asses a lot. It was just a nice peaceful get away. I grew even closer to Alex within that week. I'm really thankful for her now.

Moving on, Lauren and Kehlani are back together. Kehlani finally got her shit together and fully left Toushai alone. Like did she not think that was a bit weird, basically dating your twin? I'm gonna sip my tea.

Danna and I are still together. I can't say happily because we've had some bumps in the road. I don't see this relationship lasting if I'm being honest. Somethings not right. I'm trying to keep it alive but I don't know how much longer I can try.

Is it bad I can hardly say " I love you" to her anymore? It's getting bad. I still want to be friends with her after this. So let's hope we don't end with some huge argument or something.

The National team has also been watching me. The school made it to Nationals and we won! There's so many scouts calling me. I scored 3 goals in our championship game. Everyone was calling me a " True Morgan" or a " True baby horse".

Alex was at my game with Kelley, Tobin, and Christen. It was nice to have their support along with my adopted family.

Lastly, Mal. I don't really talk to her at all. At times I avoid her and try to avoid talking to her. She's not worth my tears anymore. Crying over her when I would was useless. I should've known she was going to turn around and break my heart again.

But, she's besides the point. I was currently waiting on Danna at this park. There was some carnival thing going on today. Usually she would pick me up but she told me she couldn't.

She was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. Right as I was about to call her she calls me.

Danna 😘 is calling...

" Hey Babe, I'm sorry but I can't make it. Something came up."" Danna, are you serious? I'm already here"" Yeah I'm sorry. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

The line goes silent and I let out a sigh. Suddenly I feel someone's hands on my shoulders and I go into defensive mode. I stand up quickly turning around with my fist balled up.

I look to see a laughing Danna. " Danna that's not funny." I say slightly salty. She puts her hand out and I stand up walking past her.

" You're not gonna hold my hand?" I keep walking. " No you pissed me off." I say. She runs up to me intertwining our hand. " I love you." She says kissing me. " I love you too."

We carried on with our time at the carnival. Eating all kinds of food that probably wasn't good for us right now. I looked at Danna as we walked around hand in hand. I can't do this.

// Time Skip //

Danna and I head back to the car, she drives back to my place. The car ride is silent which is weird."Y/n i need to tell you something""Me too""I'm breaking up with you" we both say making us smile."We're better off friends honestly, plus we're going to be all over the United States so it's easier this way" Danna pays my thigh. We talk for a bit until I enter my house.

"Danna and i broke up, don't freak out with both agreed to it. It's better off this way" I throw myself on the couch while Kehlani and Lauren stare at me with their mouths open.

"I would give you a lecture but you have your officially first day of camp tomorrow so I won't keep you up late" Kehlani yawns making Lauren yawn as well.

"You have everything packed baby?" Lauren throws herself on me making me groan."Yes I do and get off you're squishing me" I try pushing her up but it won't work.

I'm actually nervous for my first camp. I'm barley 17, I'm going to play with the uswnt like for real this time and I'm seeing my ex after a year. Other than that I'm excited. Seattle Washington here I come.

IN SEATTLE

"Come on Y/n we have to go inside""No""Why not""I'm nervous""You've met them all""But I'm actually playing with them and wearing the uniform." Kelley finally drags me out of the car while Alex follows right behind.

"What number am I played with because I play as 13." I ask"27 I believe" Alex answers"Nice" I smile

We finally enter the locker room and I say hi to everyone. My eyes met Mal and I kindly smile at her, she returns one as well. We all head to the field to start my first official practice.

"Good afternoon ladies. We have a tough upcoming game against Brazil so we have to practice hard throughout the days. Other than that, we have a new player joining us and it's of course Y/N Jauregui-Morgan to avoid confusion. I expect all of you ladies to be accepting which I think won't be a problem based on her knowing everyone for a year. Okay ladies it's working time" Jill finishes making everyone go into their positions.I just follow my mom because I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Jauregui and Pugh you both are partners" I choke on air when I hear what Dawn said. I watch Alex's and Tobin's face frown in confusion. Christen just mouths a be careful and i just nod.

"Start with one touch passes to warm you ladies up" Jill claps her hands. I start by passing it to Mal and she does the same.

"So how are you" Mal breaks the silence but still focuses on the ball."I'm fine""How's Danna""Good I think""Why I think""Because I wouldn't know based on us breaking up yesterday""I'm sorry""It's fine"

We hear the whistle blow and go with Jill she explains something but I don't really pay attention because I'm literally staring at Mallory. I still love her a lot but I don't know if I'm ready to date her again.

"Fucking hell Mal" I whimper when Mal gives my ass a squeeze. She shuts me up putting her lips over mine. We are literally making out in her room before the team dinner aren't we smart. I told Alex I would meet her down there but I'm busy at this moment.

I feel Mal's hand creeping up my shirt making me break the kiss. "We can't Mal not today" I tell her kissing her briefly, she just nods smiling. I check the time and there's 10 minutes until the dinner starts so we decide to head down.

Once we enter the room everyone's eyes turn to us. Alex shows anger along with a few other players. Tobin drags me away and I give Mal a glance before I'm forcefully sat down.

"What the hell are you thinking Y/n!" Alex whisper yells."We're not together or anything" I say avoiding eye contact."Do you not remember what she did to you?""Obviously yes but mom i still love her, plus I doubt she is gonna do anything anymore.""I hope you're making a smart decision. Did you tell Lauren and Kehlani""Yes...""What did they say?""They gave me this whole lecture about it but they once again support it"

"Alex let her be happy but if she cheats again. She is going to say bye to her career" Tobin says.

"Okay ladies the schedule remains the same throughout the days. Breakfast is at 8:30 and practice is at 10:00 then lunch's at 1:30. Afternoon practice is at 3 while dinner is at 6" Jill announces.

AFTER DINNER

"Can I maybe possibly stay with Mal tonight" I mumble fast to Alex who takes a bit to process what I said."Call her in here would you" She says. I go outside seeing Mal on her phone."Mal, alex wants to speak to you" I tell her, her face shows fear,we enter the room.

"Sit" Alex says and Mal does what she says."Now listen here Pugh, if you hurt my daughter one more fucking time I will not hesitate to end your career got it?You better treat her like the best thing in the world because honestly she is. Welcome back to the family but you're still on think ice" Alex clenches her jaw after she finishes. Mal nods furiously in agreement."And yes you can be with Mal tonight" Alex kisses me on the head.We reach Mal's room.

"Y/n I know I cheated on you twice and I'm so stupid for that but believe me on this. I love you with everything I have. I want to try us again. If you're willing to." Mal confesses letting out a sigh."Of course I want to try us again but Mal this is your last chance for real." She joins our lips in a kiss and knowing us of course it gets heated.

"What is Lindsey comes back" I try to hold back I moan which doesn't work."She isn't coming back until later, I need you now baby I haven't had you in over a year" she reaches for my waistband and looks up at me I just nod pulling her up for another kiss.

One leads to another and it ends up with us being naked underneath the sheets.

MORNING

"WAKE UP KIDS TIME TO EAT EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ALREADY ATE SOMETHING " Someone yells waking me up. I groan and hid my face in Mal's neck while she just rubs my back."Lindsey don't post that we're going to get so much shit for it" Mal kisses my head"Why is that" Lindsey asks"Okay I know you skipped college but we're literally both naked and you just posted that video" Mal exclaims"Oh shit" Lindsey says awkwardly. I finally wake up to the fact that everyone is going to know Mal and I are back at it.

"God Damn it Lindsey why" I groan covering my naked body with the blanket closing my eyes again."Don't fall back asleep it's an hour and a half before breakfast" Lindsey announces sitting on her bed."Well Can you at least look away so we can go go the bathroom and change" Mal says and Lindsey just turns around.

We both hurry into the bathroom getting our clothes. "Holy shit how many hickeys do you have to leave?" I exclaim looking over my body. "People gotta know you're mine again baby" I smile at the name.

"So are we back on" I ask her pecking her lips."You beat we are" Mal pulls me into another kiss."Okay horny kids let's go" Lindsey pounds on the door. We quickly get dressed and head out.

"Nice of you two to join us" Kelley says when we sit down."Please not today. It's too early" I yawn resting my head on Mal's shoulder"Mal tired you out huh" Tobin snorts At Kelley's comment."Okay so what we had sex last night nothing rare you guys do the same thing so please shut up " Mal snaps

"Damn Daddy Mal is making an appearance" I whisper jokingly"Says the one who called me that last night" Mal whispers back making my face red."It was an accident" I stutter out"Who said I didn't like it" she bites her lip making me pull her into a kiss.

"Okay no making out at the table please" Alex pulls me away. We all eat and change into our practice clothes to practice of course.

TIME SKIP GAME DAY

I literally can't function right now, this is it I might have my first cap today. Jill put me as a sub and I almost screamed. "Good luck baby kick ass for me" I kiss Mal since she is starting. The subs and I walk out to the bench or seats whatever is called. Finally the game starts.

The first half goes fine still 0-0 that's the bad thing. It's roughly 15 minutes into the second half. "Jauregui start warming up you're going in" I start getting really nervous and I think Jill noticed. "Calm down kid you're going to be with your mom on the field" she smiles and I take off my penny and start warming up.

"We have Y/N Jauregui number 27 going in for Mallory Pugh number 2 in the 67th minute of the game" I near the announcer say. I watch my girlfriend walking towards me with the biggest smile on her face. "Good luck baby, score for me" Mal kisses my cheek and I jog in her former position.

Tobin comes and gives me a hug as well as my mom. Kelley gives me a smile and thumbs up. Carli just gives me a nod, the others just give me a smile. I hear the whistle blow making my heart race.

Brazil starts with the ball and quickly went through our defense scoring a goal. Another 20 minutes and Ashlyn passes the it to Krieger then who sends it up field to Tobin. I quickly run up the field, Brazil kicks it out of bounces making it a corner kick. "Y/n go in the middle, they won't mark you trust me" Becky whispers making me nod.

Tobin kicks it in the middle and I rush to jump and head it. It all happened in slow motion watching the ball i just hit making itself into the back fo the net. I feel my body be engulfed with hugs and I finally snap out of my trance.

"Oh my god baby you did it" Alex hugs me tightly. The game ends 2-1 with Alex scoring another goal."Baby I'm so proud of you" Mal comes up to me and kisses me, of course I let myself get lost in the kiss but I realize we're in the locker room with the team still.

—YN POV

"Oh my god Mal" I moan out when her tongue enters me again along with her fingers."I bet I can fuck you better than Danna ever did" Mal growls while she sucks on my clit making me scream out. I was about to reach my high but she suddenly stopped earning a whine from me."Say I fuck you better than anyone else" She teasingly drags her finger over my lower half."Mal you fuck me better than anyone else" I moan out feeling now three fingers inside me, she quiets me by kissing me hard.

I finally reach my peak but she doesn't stop there, she making her mouth do the work once again. My hips buckled up to her mouth for more friction. I once again came but she wouldn't stop. I try to move away but she help my hips down.

"Baby i cant anymore" I cry out"When I say cum you cum got it?" Mal says sternly making me nod slowly."Cum now" Mal lightly bites down on my clit making my back arch painfully as well as screaming but I quickly get quiet when Mal kisses me again. I break the kiss by going on my side and curling up into a ball.

"Was I too rough baby?" Mal lays down next to me pulling me into her. I just nod my head no trying to even my breaths.

"It hurts" I whisper almost embarrassed to even tell that to my girlfriend. She slightly laughs and kisses my head softly. "Good thing we have an off day tomorrow. Go to sleep baby" I immediately fall asleep after hearing those words.

MORNING

"Babe I seriously can't walk carry me if you love me" Mal picked me up and carried me bridal style. I felt like a noodle. Alex was for sure gonna murder Mal. We entered the dining hall and Mal put me down when we made it to the door.

" Mal I can barley walk!" I whisper yell. " I'll hold you up. Just don't look like you're in pain. I don't wanna die today." I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around her. " Can you loosen your grip?" Mal chuckles. " No Mal. Either I hold onto you like this or Alex kills you. Your choice."

We walk in and get to the table. Kelley and Tobin looked at each other and Mal sat me down. I tried so hard to not make a noise.

" I guess Mal did a good job last night." Kelley says making me roll my eyes. " You two are little hornballs." Tobin says resulting in her and Kelley laughing. Alex and Christen walks over and I tell Tobin and Kelley to shush.

They stifle laughs. " What's going on?" Alex asks looking between all of us. " Nothing. But mom, can you go make me a plate please?" " That's what you have Mal for" Alex says back. " But I rather my mommy make my plate. " I say in a baby voice.

" Fine." Alex sets her plate down next to Kelley and goes to make my plate. " What happened?" Christen asks. " Mal had Y/n calling her daddy last night." Tobin says. I kick her under the table. " Shut the hell up Heath." I say between gritted teeth.

I look over to see Alex staring at Mal. " Someone's in trouble..." I hear Kelley say lowly. " We need to talk after you two finish eating." Alex says and sits with Kelley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 15.8K 150
17 year old Evelyn Rodriguez gets called up to the national team after the team goes to watch one of her games. Evelyn without knowing catches the ey...
172K 3.3K 52
Y/n Cheney, niece to Lauren Holiday, is the biggest player on the USWNT. Mallory Pugh is a newbie to the team. Expect the unexpected when their world...
81.4K 1.3K 41
{COMPLETE} 19 year old Morgana LaRue is the new kid on the national team, shinign brighter than anyone thought she ever would. She's enjoying her tim...
593K 14K 100
Toni O'Neil is an up-and-coming soccer player who's training hard to make it into the big leagues of the profession.