Idea

By Pravi29

Not knowing if its a good idea, Aika becomes the manager of Seijoh Volleyball club. Maybe, becoming the manag... More

Idea
Sushi
Dark
Excited
Early
Hungry
Thought
Cafe
Relieved
Jumping
Hurry
Friend
Crumbs
Glanced
Happy
Obvious
Library
Read
Sad
Else
Tell
Right
Coming
Say
Cookies
Thought
Wait
Fault
Meant
Too
Hug
Watched
Glares
Cookies
Sighed

Know

84 2 0
By Pravi29

Oikawa walked off to the school gymnasium. He picked up a volleyball and served. Then he served again and again. After a few minutes, he felt tired and stopped. That was when he realised there was somebody else.

"Trashkawa," Iwaizumi said, "You didn't tell her again, did you?"Oikawa looked at his friend."She had written a love note to someone - probably Shirabu," he said.Iwaizumi glared at him."How do you know that somebody was not you?" He exclaimed before dragging Oikawa to the field. He pointed at Aika."How would you know if you never let her know?" He asked.Oikawa looked up."You're right," he said smiling."And this time say it!" Iwaizumi exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...