PLL GROUPCHAT🌙💞

由 TheLanceGirl

The story takes place after Ezria's honeymoon❤️ A.D is finally gone. What could possibly go wrong in the liar... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

463 9 12
由 TheLanceGirl

"Aria😍 added Spencer🤓, Alison💍, Emily, Hanna💄, Caleb💻, Toby🚔,
Ezra☀️ and Mona💫 to a group chat".

Aria😍: Hi guys! I know some of you in this group chat aren't on the best terms right now but I wanted to get everyone together at least one more time. So feel free to write what you want, as long as you don't hurt anyone of course.
Alison💍: I still think Mona is an ugly bitch.
Mona💫: Thank you Ali.
Hanna💄: Are you thanking her for calling you a bitch??!!!
Mona💫: I was sarcastic Hanna.
Hanna💄: That explains pretty much everything.
Mona💫: not really, it doesn't explain why Caleb, Toby and Spencer have a triangle drama.
Spencer🤓: Really, Mona. We don't have any triangle drama. Toby and I are broken up since a week ago and I hate Caleb's guts for what he did to me and Han.
Ezra☀️: that's a good answer Spence.
Aria😍: I'm sorry if you take this personally Spence, but you think everyone is in love with you because you're so smart and perfect!
Spencer🤓: u serious Aria? Are u calling me a slut??
Emily✨: That's really mean Aria.
Aria😍: Yes I'm calling you a slut Spence, do you have a problem with that??
Spencer🤓: actually I do, because in cause you don't remember we're best friends and you don't call your best friend a slut.
Aria😍: I just did bitch.
Spencer🤓: so you started this group to call me a slut and a bitch, sure go ahead call me what you want cuz I honestly don't care. I'm ready to move on from all the guys in my life so then you can't call me a slut anymore.
Alison💍: I kinda agree with Aria. You're a bitch and a slut.
Emily✨: are you serious Ali, are you fucking calling your cousin for a slut and a bitch.
Alison💍: yep, that's exactly what I do.
Spencer🤓: I honestly don't care if you think I'm a bitch because you think everyone is a bitch. But I honestly feel sad that you need to call me a slut so you can feel better after.
Hanna💄: I agree with Spencer, Aria you're pretty mean to Spencer right now the same goes for you Ali.
Caleb and Toby: I think Spencer is a slut.
Ezra😍: Aria, I don't get it, why would you call your best friend a slut and a bitch all of sudden. I'm totally on Spencer's side.
Aria😍: At least I have Caleb, Toby and Alison on my side.
Ezra☀️: I still love you though but I think you went too far against Spence.
Spencer🤓: I get that Toby is on your side because he called me a slut last night but the others, I don't understand what have I done to you??
Aria😍: you are disgusting that's what you are!!
Spencer🤓: okay by what have I done??
Aria😍: you got pregnant!!!
Spencer🤓: Yes, I didn't really plan to be pregnant at 25 years old but here I am. So what's the problem???
Aria😍: The problem is that I'm in love with you Spencer Jill Hastings.
Ezra☀️: what the fuck Aria.
Spencer🤓: a.r.e y.o.u i.n l.o.v.e w.i.t.h m.e?
Aria😍: for fucks sake yes!! I'm in love with you and I'm sorry I called you a slut and a bitch I didn't mean those things.
Mona💫: wow it just went from 0-100 real quick.
Emily and Alison: let me grab my popcorn🍿
Ezra☀️: I'm in love with you too Spence.

So much drama in this chapter😂👏 I can't believe I've got over 200 reads on this book😍 Thank you all so much. It wouldn't be possible without you guys. I love you so much😍

Until we meet again
-Bia

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
216 20 13
Spencer and Toby are happy now that A gone but are they really gone? What about Noel and caleb are they coming back for ruin and wanting to kill Spen...
71.8K 2.2K 50
Highest rankings: #1- emison #1- pretty little liars Emison story Emily and Alison drifted apart from eachother but before leaving Emily made a pr...
145K 4.1K 62
Based on the ABC Family (now Freeform) show Pretty Little Liars. The girls have just found Ali and are on their way back from NY after killing A. Emi...