The first warrior {COMPLETED}...

By JadeSpiritGirl

Sequel to the last warrior book. So at the end of the last book they all go through the Irene portal back hom... More

Restart
PARTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTTA!!!!!!!!! Part 2
The tagging life
Intruding
He's alive
Retry
No Drama
New start
Traumatizing
Sry...
Exposed
Towns people
I NEED HELP
LOVING IT
AHHHHHHGHHH
Ohhh😏
Just ask her
OMG THANK YOU!
Zoeys birthday
Planning/not planning
The wedding
PLEASE
Reception
New book!
Getting used to it
When you try at first but you dont suceed
Also
Sry
KILLLL ME WHAT IS MY LIFE
Short chapter
Being attacked
NEWS!
The news
Finale
Please read

*sigh*

395 14 2
By JadeSpiritGirl

WARNING this chapter is gonna be really sucky....

Your pov

What the hell am I going to do! I can't just tell my mom I married and I ave a god damn kid! That's adopted but whatever! Ugh! I feel so guilty! I literally killed her husband she must have been so lonely all these years!

I haven't got out of bed since yesterday and that's saying something since it's me.
What am I supposed to say to her!
Yeah I'm really sorry about killing you husband! No just no!

"Y/n get up please." I hear.

I don't answer.

"Someone's here to visit you." Aaron says.

"Who! My mom...." I say sarcastically.

"Yes actually." Crap thanks Aaron!

I hear the door close.

Good he left m-

"Y/n...." I hear.

Never mind.

"Y/n I need to talk to you." My mom says.

"Go away." I say.

"Yo don't need to feel guilty." She says.

"Well I still do." I say.

"I hated your father. Actually it was a forced marriage." She says.

"That seems to be pretty common around that town." I say. I sit up.

"He was a big jerk....." I say.

"No one deserves to die y/n but I wasn't lonely that whole time at least." She said.

"I guess." I say.

She sits down beside me.

"I've been looking for you since that day. I've wanted to tell you that it was okay and that you should move on with your life. Which from the looks of it you already had." She says.

I smile.

"I met Galaxy you know. She told me how you saved her life. You've raised her well." She says.

"But I missed so much." I say.

"Dante also told me about the Irene dimension. You've been through a lot y/n." She says.

"I've missed you so much." I say bursting out into tears.

She hugs me.

"I've missed you too." She says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 621 20
Y/N hasn't seen her friends in years. High school didn't last forever, and now Y/N wants to reunite with the people she called family, especially her...
41.8K 639 16
You have been living alone in your apartment, working in the city, in your tiny apartment. You save up money to move. Finally you find a house. Littl...
95.8K 2.1K 82
*** CAUTION READ " DON'T FORGET ME" FIRST *** Laurence, Aaron, Katlyn, and Aphmau ran into the Irene dimension for 15 years. When they come back Y/n...
1.8K 73 16
Hello geeks, this story takes place after the incident at the lodge. It's a fanfic focusing on Zane, Lucinda, Garroth and Kim mostly on Lucinda and Z...