Betrayed By Fate

By alice-ayuzawa

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson... More

Author Note
"That smile of yours is haunting me"
Chapter 1 |Wolfsbane
Chapter 2 |Alpha Visitor
Chapter 3 | Escape
Chapter 4 | Jenn
Chapter 5 | Stranger
Chapter 6 | Mate
Chapter 7 | 'Alpha King'
Chapter 8 | Rejection
Chapter 9 | Taunting
Chapter 10 | Awaken
Chapter 11 | Stay
Chapter 12 | Tag Along
Chapter 13 | Jake
Chapter 14 | Aether
Chapter 15 | Shopping
Chapter 16 | Flower
Chapter 17 | Bloodshed
Chapter 18 | "Lily"
Chapter 19 | Confronting
Chapter 20 | Return
Chapter 21 | Past
Chapter 22 | Brother
Chapter 23 | "Netflix And Chill"
Chapter 24 | Lost
Chapter 25 | Seer
Chapter 26 | Memory
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | Apple
Chapter 29 | Arlen
Chapter 30 | Bunny?
Chapter 31 | I Love You
Chapter 32 | Surprise?
Chapter 33 | Forest
Chapter 34 | "Rogue"
Chapter 35 | Prank
Chapter 36 | "Nothing happened"
Chspter 36.5 | Bonus
Chapter 37 | Kiss
Chapter 38 | Luke
Chapter 39 | R.I.P
Chapter 40 | "I won't"
Chapter 41 | Party
Chapter 42 | "Burn it!"
Chapter 43 | Silver
Chapter 44 | Leave
Chapter 45 | "GIVE ME UNICORNS!"
Chapter 46 | Meeting
Chapter 47 | Zaire
Chapter 48 | Punch Me
New book
Chapter 49 | Save her
Characters Magazine [pleeease read]
Chapter 51 | Pain
Hi...please don't kill me A/N
Chapter 52 | Goddess
Chapter 53 | Angel
NOTE
Chapter 54 | Time
Chapter 55 | Blood
Chapter 56 | Home
Chapter 57 | "I love you..."
Chapter 58 | Why
Chapter 59 | You Are Lost
Chapter 60 | Smile
Epilogue |1| Brown
Epilogue |2| Babies
Epilogue |3| Story
Epilogue |4| Mystery?
Q&A (and interesting facts )

Chapter 50 | I Will Tell Him

28.5K 1.3K 218
By alice-ayuzawa

Almost forgot!
This is a wonderful fanart made by KurokaTetsa
drawing Arian! ❤❤

(Arian's pov)

Jake has brough a pissed Jenn back, apparently she wasn't even an hour there and Zaire wanted her back.

I guess he is trying hard to give her freedom but then his vision pushes him to see her, to have her by his side if something horrible happens to her.

I know that feeling.

After the dream I had, I didn't want to leave Jake for a second. It terrified me to think if he left my side that horrible dream would come true.

That nightmare.

Zaire might not know it, but I might be the only person who knows how he feels.

Not only that but as an Alpha his vision might become true, Jenn is in real danger.

"What is wrong, Jake?" I tilted my head to look at a lost in thoughts frowning Jake.

"I am just worried about Zaire, he has been a wreck lately and he doesn't tell me a thing. And there is also the problem with..." he mumbled.

"With what?" I pressed my lips in a thin line as I waited for his answer.

He sighed "There has been a few cases where we found killed pack members, it has been 3 within the last three days Zaire is trying his best to keep the pack members calm since all cases has been somewhere on the borders we suspect a rogue."

My eyes went wide at this information.

I gritted my teeth, frustration rising in me. Why does it seem that everytime I think I figured things out, a new problems greets me.

The question is, is it really a rogue? With the timing that killer has, it could also be Liam and these three deaths are warnings. Warnings for what is to come.

"Why haven't you told me that before?" I groaned. This new puzzle piece doesn't seem to fit anywhere in the unfinished end picture.

"Out of the same reason you seem to not tell me anything" he flicked my forehead "and Zaire ordered me to keep my mouth shut"

"No need to get sassy Boy" I rubbed my forehead.

"You haven't seen sassy me yet Love" he smirked at me. I haven't noticed that we arrived at the orphanage untill Jake stopped to open the door.

"No toys this time?" I brushed past him in.

"I was told to stop spoiling the children here so much, I got a warning that I will be kicked out if I cross here with another set of toys" he chuckled probably remembering the threats.

"Mhm. Jake, how are your headaches? Do Savannah's wonder medicine help?" I asked. It is unsettling to see him clutch his head too many times a day or even pass out because of them.

"It is okay, nothing I can't handle" he gave me a reassuring smile.

"...if you say so" I nodded still unconvinced.

Savannah said he always had light headaches since he came here, but it seems that the older he got, the worse they became.

Now they are to the point where Jake passes out if they get too much. Something is definitely wrong with him.

*******

We we walking around the a park after we grabbed some ice cream, which surprised me was that there was an open ice place seeing that it is fall. In this chilly weather it was not the perfect idea to eat the icy dessert but the sweet sour taste of my strawberry ice was worth it.

"So is our little game still going?" Jake asked, taking a bite of his vanilla ice which made me cringe at the image of teeth directly biting the cold ice.

How does he do that?

"Which game?" My voice muffled by the light wind.

He noticed my discomfort at the way he bit the cold ice letting out a light chuckle "Who spaces out the most, if I remember right I won with the latest score" he smirked.

"Fine, let's start a new score. You will see, I don't blank out that often you are just exaggerating most of the times it just Dahlia nagging me" I nodded to myself.

Did he really win last time...damn I need to pick up my game.

Don't give me the fault that you like to take trips to mental lala land sometimes.

"Arian?" Jake called me, My gaze snapped to him startled.

I did it again!

Well thank you for that Dahlia!

Whoa, you are the one who likes to throw her thoughts around, I am just...commenting.

A slow smirk forming on his lips which then led to him bursting out laughing.

"it is cute how you say you don't space out often but prove yourself wrong the next second" his thumb caressed my cold lips, he wiped away the ice cream which I still wanted to lick off my lips.

His eyes never leaving mine with his intense stare while he licked the melted ice off his finger. Heat sprang to my cheeks at his hot gaze, the teasing gleam in his eyes making me shift uncomfortably on my feet.

That was sly.

You have to admit, that was hot.

I don't like how I have been agreeing to you lately.

"1:0 love" he smiled and resumed walking.

"That was just a coincident!" I caught up to him giving him a playful glare.

"I just noticed what great use it could be, I mean your constant spacing out or talking to Dahlia" he finished his ice cream sceonds ago while I still had mine in my cold hands.

"and that is?" I raised a brow at him.

Maybe he can throw sh*t at you while you are in lala land.

Or...I don't know.

He smirked "That" and then crashed his lips on mine. I gasped in surprise at the feeling of his cold lips on mine, he used that momentum to deepen the kiss. The taste of vanilla roaming my mouth. I closed my eyes responding to his rhythmic motions and letting my half eaten ice cream fall, a waste of good ice cream but this kiss is worth it.

It was sweet and tender, so passionate that it made my heart tighten.

But...

Why does this kiss feel different?

Why...does it feel desperate...?

Why...do I have tears in my eyes?

Grasping for air I pushed Jake lightly back, our short pants combining as we stood impossibly close together. Jake leaned in his breath brushing my red ears.

"I love you" he whispered his smiling lips brushing my sensitive ear. I closed my eyes savrouing every word. I felt the brimmed tears in my eyes loose on my cheeks a sharp unexplainable pain clawing on my heart.

He planted a last kiss on the crown of my head bfore giving me a heart wrenching smile.

A blissful smile yet it made my heart tighten in pain.

Why does it hurt?

You don't want to know.

The voice spoke again in my mind.

I felt his rough hand reaching for my small one, it was surprisingly warm now as he held my hand.

Tell him!

Tell him!

I beg you...tell him!

Tell him what! Stop showing up in my mind! You aren't supposed to be like this, you are just a information holder.

You love him.

Tell him.

I will tell him when I can.

You don't understand-

The voice was cut as I snapped to Jake's voice. "I am sorry, Zaire just linked me something about missplaced documents" he gave me an apologetic smile.

"I don't think it will take long, you can go ahead to the cafe and I will catch up" he handed me his purse.

"I can go with you-you know? It is better than going there alone" My voice quiet. My mind was far yet here.

Or was it my aching heart that is far? I can't tell because this unexplainable pain is numbing me.

It hurts...but why? 

"Just go Arian, I don't want to make you walk to the pack house and then to the café. Your cheeks are red enough" he chuckled, his fingers brushing my red cold cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, go to your bro and have your bromance time, I am gonna get a chocolate cake for lunch" I pouted and turned him my back. I could hear him laugh at my childish attitude.

"Arian," he called my name in a way that made me think he wanted me to go with him.

He smiled at me.

"I love you"

His voice soft and sincere. The three words almost escaping my lips but I couldn't bring them out.

He went his way and I went on mine to the café.

...I will tell him when he comes back...if I even almost blurted it out just now.

I will tell him.

I heard a whimper coming from somewhere, I furrowed my eyes in confusion as I couldn't find the source.

Until I noticed it it was in my mind, the voice was crying.

Why are you crying?

You...should have told him.

Because...next time...

She wasn't able to continue her words.

My vision turned pitch black and my string of thoughts stopped, the strong force on my head knocked me out.

I lost consciousness.

It hurts.

Jake....I love you.

***********

BOOM! THE END....JK THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS! XD

My kind of fun *evil grin* watch how things begin to make sense with secrets being unravel *maybe just makes sense for me...and I am crazy*...nah.

Next week will be hell...okay let me make a deal.

You have here a lazy writer, and I am really lazy.
I hate doing this, (I personally don't like it when writers do this, because I frankly am not that attached to vote or even reads so I don't feel the need but there are people who do it for the same reason as I. I am thankful though don't get me wrong)

NEXT UPDATE WILL COME WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 2,5K VOTES!
or untill I have time. I know, it is an evil plan so I have an excuse for not updating. (Lazy)

Even if the goal is not met, I will still update...but it will surely be after a week (school)

Good luck dealing with this cliffhanger. Ah and get a pack of tissues for next update...(I hope) you will need it :)

Maths is coming after me tomorrow.....Never have I hated numbers that much.
I am actually "okay" at school. If I had any label it would defiantly be Nerd and good girl.
I am 1=1 the cliché nerd you read about in wattpad stories well minus the hot bad boy...or any boys. Single as a pringle baby! (I hate...the nickname baby....damn I cringed hard)

Vote
Comment
Share?

Enjoy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 703 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
779K 17.7K 30
PREVIOUSLY CALLED: Rejected, Perfected "I Greg Wilson, alpha of the Red Moon pack, reject you, Samantha Nightwing, as my mate and future Luna" he wh...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...