Pelli Choopulu

By Meenu_Panda

It is a very simple story of a couple Raghunandhu, 32 years old Architect and Parthavi, a 28 year old MBA gr... More

Trailer
The Cast
Padichu Choopulu
Varudu choopulu
Sniffy Sherlock Holmes
Eduruchoodani Sanniveshalu
Tholi Sparsha
Jejamma Siggulu Jamadagni Chirunavvulu
A Family Tree
Roja Poovulo Mullu
Ramayanam Lo Krishnudu
Avagaahana Abhivriddhi
Jejamma Kopalu, Moddhu Chilipi Seshtalu
Nishchayam
Dragon and Thindi Pothu
The Stolen Moment
Cast - friends & Extended family
Tholi Muddhu
Dragon's Lingerie Shopping & Moddhu's Hyosung ST7
Snehithulu Premikulu
Hyderbad, Vizag and Bejawada
The Long Distance..!
A Hidden Past..!
A New Start
Pelli Battalu Shopping
Seethamma Nomulu.. Ramayya Gomulu
Samsaara Paatam.. Guna Paatam
Jitters and its Aftermath
Pelli Koothuru and Pelli Koduku
Naandhi Snathaka Vratham
Paalikalu and Madhuparkam
Sangeetham
Kashi Yatra
Gauri Pooja
A little Sneak
Kanyadaanam
Mangalyadharanam
Muthyala Talambralu
Brahmamudi, Saptapadi and Sthalipakam
Arundhati Nakshatram and Find the Ring
Vivaha Bhojanammu! Ah ha ha ha!

Potladam Mari Alagadam

866 59 20
By Meenu_Panda

Parthavi mounted on her love and raised it waiting for Vasudhara to sit. The moment she sat, the scooty flew in air and Vasu understood Parthu's anger. She was angry too. More than angry, they were upset.

30 mins later both entered their Seethammadara home and Parthu after parking and keeping the keys in key tray went straight into the washroom. Prabha looked at Vasu who sighed.

"Nana as usual forgot that he should pick me up from college as today also my Bus driver had to take juniors' ride."

Prabhavathy had no words so she went inside kitchen to prepare coffee for her daughters. She knew that Parthu's insides would be erupting like volcano. Once out after a nice shower, Parthu went into the temple room where she looked at Lord Ram and Sita Pattabhishekam photo and stood there looking at it for sometime. Then she lit the lamp in front of Lakshmi as it was already evening time and came out to see Prabha waiting with her coffee mug. She smiled and sat there taking a sip of her coffee.

"So Amlu. How was your day?"

"Eventful."

"How are Bhoomi, Dhitvi and Alludu?"

"All are good. Anna has gone to Chennai to meet a client."

"Yeah I know. Else why will Bhoomi call you? When husband goes out, lover comes in."

Parthu chuckled.

"Not you too Amma"

Prabha smiled. She knew how much her daughter was controlling her anger. More than anger it was disappointment. She sighed which did not go unnoticed by Parthu.

"Ahh! Amma! No one.. Mind it.. No one can make coffee like you!"

"You say the same to your Alamelu Athai!"

"That's true"

"Osei!"

"No one can make coffee like her too."

"Ninnu.."

Saying Prabha twisted her ears making Parthu laugh out loud. Vasu cheered looking at them and giggled.

"Amma! Leave. Bava will not like if he sees this Baathu with red ears tomorrow."

Parthu glared at Vasu for opening her mouth.

"Your name should have been Bokkadhara!"

Parthu mumbled making Prabha raise her brow.

"Ahem.. I met that boy and his sister."

"That boy?"

"Adhe.. Raghunandhu"

"Ooohhh"

"His sister is Bhoomi's old friend anta amma. So now they are rekindling their old friendship. So.. she also joined us in shopping and he drove us around."

"Ahan.."

"Amma.. maybe you should expect a call from them soon."

"Osei Bokkadhara!"

Parthu threw a newspaper roll on her which she dodged giggling and ran into her study room. As if on cue Prabha got a call and as she heard the news, her eyes widened and rested on Parthu. After hanging the call she looked at Parthu.

"Amlu?"

"Hmm?"

"Seriously the engagement has been preponed?"

"That's what Shantha akka said."

"Bhagawantuda!"

"Why amma?"

"Your thatha also said that as per your jathaka chakram, your engagement and marriage should happen soon. Me and your Nana have been waiting for right moment to talk to them and convey this."

Parthu chuckled.

"Looks like your job has been made easy Lakshmi Prabhavathy Hariharan"

Prabha hit Parthu's head and both chuckled. But soon both composed and looked serious.

"Amlu.. Everything is happening so fast ma. Are you okay with it?"

Parthu gave a deep thoughtful look and then turned to Prabha.

"What do you think amma? That I can be happy there?"

"We checked and apart from that social drinking, Raghunandhu is very good ane everyone certified Amlu. And his family also is very adjusting and the boy is also very soft and adjusting."

"See Amma. I don't want all those. You know me and my Kothi ways. Do you think they can manage me? And they can put up with me and still I can be happy there?"

Prabha smiled.

"Do you think we would let you in hands of people who are not fit to look after you and cherish you for what you are?"

"Then just let us just go with the flow Prabhavathy. 5 years back I said the same and now also I say the same. I trust you people to decide what is best for me."

Saying she went and washed her mug. Prabha stood there looking at her little daughter all grown up.

Parthu fell on her bed with her laptop drooling over her star couple who recently made appearance in a marriage in the film industry when her mobile pinged annoying her. But frowning she looked at the notification and saw the whatsapp icon showing a message from Mr. Architect. Automatically her lips curved in smile. She opened the message.

'All okay Ms. HR?'

'Why not Mr. Architect?'

'Amma would have called there right?'

'Yes, she did!'

'And?'

'And?'

'What was the response?'

'Let that be within the elders. For this only you pinged?'

Raghu smiled. Trust this girl to be romantic. Well, he did not know romance either.

'Ledu Parthavi. I wanted to ask..'

'Enti?'

'Can I call you?'

Parthavi was taken aback. She looked around and then remembered that today Vasu will be in her study room preparing until wee hours for her upcoming tests. She pressed the send button carrying the message YES.

She kept looking at her mobile like alien as it flashed the name Mr. Architect with Incoming call and the picture of the little architect sitting on a chair with legs crossed on over other.

Taking a deep breath, she picked the call and kept it on her ears.

"Hello..!"

She said slowly. Raghu blinked his eyes. Why was his Ms. HR talking like this?

"Parthu?"

"Han?"

"Why are you talking like this?"

"Ante.."

"Ante?"

"Till now, it was all games and adventure. Now.. when I think that its my future husband calling me..!"

And she stopped talking hearing a loud laugh on other side because Raghu was laughing like crazy. Parthu sat on her bed with her phone to her ears while her eyes looked into nothing but the visual of him laughing so carefree played in her mind. She smiled and touched her cheek feeling the heat.

"You know you are crazy?"

Parthu frowned.

"Yen?"

"Come on! Where is my Ms. HR?"

She narrowed her eyes.

"Your Ms. HR?"

"Yes. Within 4 days you will be engaged to me Ms. HR!"

"WHAT THE? 4 DAYS? YOU SAID A WEEK!"

"No dates after that. So it is 4 days away. Amma spoke to your Nana about it and tomorrow we will meet and officiate it. We have settled on simple engagement with close ones for now."

"You decide everything!"

"We will talk about it tomorrow Parthavi. Even I was not involved in this conversation. And by the way, why do you sound dull suddenly?"

Parthavi frowned. How does he catch her everytime?

"Nothing!"

"What is it? Is it about your father?"

"Let us just not talk about it Raghu. Please?"

Raghu sighed.

"It is okay Parthavi. So how is my maradalu?"

"Making relationships already Mr. Architect?"

"Trying to sync in everything Ms. HR. Its just 4 days away you see!"

Parthavi giggled.

"Has anyone told you that you are a drama queen?"

"Not queen.. But King may be?"

"Abbo! King! That is greed Mr.!"

"Why?"

"For me, King ante.. Okare.. Only one."

"Don't tell me!"

"Amaren..."

"Stop!"

Parthavi laughed now. And Now it was RAghu's turn to enjoy the sound and imagine her laughing face and twinkling eyes.

"Territorial Much eh Mr. Architect!"

"No! Not territorial. Just uninterested."

"Oh really?"

"What else?"

"Maybe you cannot tolerate me praising another man and your stomach aches because of it?"

"I don't have ulcer Ms. My tummy is pretty healthy. I eat healthy food!"

"Hain? You don't eat Chicken mutton, Ruyyalu peethalu and all?"

"Han?"

"SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T?"
Raghu pulled his mobile apart to save his ears from her shout.

"I eat once in a while!"

"How boring!"

"Why? You eat everyday?"

"What do you think?"

"Why should I think?"

"Huh! Waste talking to you!"

"But still you are!"

"Grr!"

"Breathing smoke?"

"I am not dragon Mr.!"

"I never said so!"

"God! Cant believe amma called you a soft natured man."

"You think I am not?"

"Good night Mr. Annoying Architect!"

"Good night to you too Ms. Heavenly HR!"

"GRRR!"

"Hahahaah"

He was still laughing as he cut the call when he heard a knock. He turned to see his mother. He invited her in. She sat beside him on his bed as he kept his head on her lap. She ruffled his hair. He enjoyed it.

"Nandhu.."

"Entamma?"

"Are you happy Nanna?"

"I am amma."

"You never even looked at the photos before.. But simply rejected them. But now with the things rushing.."

"Amma!"

He looked up at her with his head still on her lap.

"You and Nana knew what is happening with me by just looking in my eyes. What do you think? I am second guessing all that is happening around me?"
Durga looked at her son and then smiled.

"I trust you decide what is good for me amma"

Durga smiled and ruffled his hair again before she left wishing him good night.

He lay there with his arm beneath his head while his other arm held his mobile which displayed her picture clad in nice blue saree. This was the pic that came to them with proposal.

"My life with you is going to be roller coaster ride that I would enjoy!"

SAying he closed his eyes drifting into peaceful slumber.

There Parthavi lay there, looking at little Raghu and glared.

"Calls me Dragon. But look at his face.. He looks cute.. But now.. He is annoying! Period! Let him come tomorrow! Coffee lo uppu vesta.. Instead of sugar. Grr"

She showed tongue to the picture in her mobile and went back to her laptop.

"Look at them. Made for each other."

She turned to the picture in her mobile.

"As far as we are concerned Mr. Architect! You are in for a roller coaster. I am not that easy."

Saying she shut her laptop and lay there on the bed in her angular position with her face down and slept.

That night saw one dreaming and other scheming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 3.7K 51
π•Ύπ–™π–—π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–— 𝖙𝖔 π–’π–ž 𝖒𝖆𝖓 is a heartwarming tale of two contrasting souls brought together in matrimony, where the clash of personalities evo...
603K 36.3K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover πŸ’– Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❀️ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–...
12.2K 400 12
and arrange marriage love story πŸ”žπŸ”ž mature story ........peep to now more
245K 6.6K 17
π™†π™–π™¨π™π™«π™ž π˜Όπ™œπ™–π™§π™¬π™–π™‘ π˜Όπ™π™ͺπ™Ÿπ™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...