Stay | Jensoo

由 xolblink

highschool love story between jennie and jisoo. tw ; mention of anxiety -no yet proofread started 21/08/17 ... 更多

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (TW)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 19

740 36 0
由 xolblink

"Do you love her?" Jinhwan blurted out. There was a long pause.

"That is not the main thing I ask you here--"

"But you look you like you do...Jisoo..." Jinhwan said again bravely. Jisoo's crossed arm has loosen. She look at Jinhwan, biting her own lower lip.

"Yes...i guessed so...I think I do." Jisoo confessed. Then, a loud bam hit Jinhwan's ear. He felt dizzy. He couldn't think right. Did he heard wrong?? Or it was just a dream? He loved her for 4 years and now he missed the chance to...take her as his.

"Jinhwan...please...she's hurt...they labelled her a lot..." Jisoo begged.

"Jisoo I'm sorry..."

************************

Club Registrations Result

1. Dance Club
A) Kim Hanbin
B) Kim Jiwon
C) Minzy
D) Lalisa Manoban
E) Jennie Kim
F) Zhang Yixing

2. Vocal Club
A) Kim Jiyong
B) Chaelin
C) Kim Jisoo
D) Koo Junhoe
E) Jung Chanwoo
F) Kim Jinhwan

3. Cheerleading Club
A) Minzy
B) Park Chaeyoung
C) Seulgi
D) Irene
E) Park Chanyeol
F) Park Jimin

4. IT Club
A) Kim Taehyung
B) Kim Seokmin
C) Zico
D) Hansol Vernon Chwe
E) Kim Namjoon
F) Kris Wu

........

"Jennie...which club are you in?" Rosé asks

"Dance Club, I've told you before" Jennie said, turning to her friend.

"But you and Lisa-""

"Yeah, we've separated." the latter said, sounding a little sad.

"It's okay, it's just club. Nothing much," Jennie said, comforting her friend.

"Babe..." Rosé heard Lisa's voice as she turned to see her girlfriend approaching her.

"We're seperated.." Rose speaks again, a little pout could be seen as Lisa smiled.

"It's okay, we'll able to meet after the club, no worries." Lisa chuckled. Jennie sighs alone, she saw Jisoo and Jinhwan on their way to the notice board.

A question filled her head, why are they together?

After Jisoo has done checking her name on the notice board, she let herself out from the crowd at the board and met Rosé, Lisa and Jennie.

"Club?" Lisa raised a brow, hands still holding her girlfriend's.

"Vocal...you? And why Rosé looks like she's half crying and her cheeks were red?" Jisoo points out at the girl next to Lisa.

"She's being a crybaby. I'm on dance and she's on cheerleading." Lisa explained, Jisoo just let out a nod while smiling, noticing Jennie who stands there like a statue. Jisoo bit her lip and look at Lisa.

"You know what, i better go back to the class." Jisoo said. "See you guys later." with that, the girl left them in a flash.

Lisa saw Jennie looking down on her feet.

"I need to go back to class. Bye guys." Jennie suddenly said and walk away before they could even say anything.

"You think she's fine?" Rosé turn to Lisa with a worried expression. Lisa just nod and turn to her with a smile.

**************************

Today was the day they started the Club Activity. As they finished they school hours around 12, the club starts at 2 and ends at 5 and immediately at 6 they have their Night Class which is they're free to go anywhere except the labs and teacher's room.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ms. Jae Rin is going to be your vocal teacher till the end of this semester..." a young lady, maybe around her 30s introduced herself as their teacher in front of the kids.

"So there will be tests and I'll guide gou through your vocals, instruments and others...now may I get to know each one of you..." she said as they kindly nod.

--------------Meanwhile....

"Yah Kim Hanbin do it properly!!" Yixing shouted at him as Hanbin danced the second step wrongly.

"What? How dare you shouted at me?" Hanbin stopped his moves as he move closer to Yixing who seems to regret by what he just said.

"A-ah n-no, I'm sorry...I just wanna get this right since it's the first task." Yixing explained as he almost peed in his pants.

"Yeah me too, but exclude the yells." Hanbin said as he tried doing it properly followed by others.

Meanwhile Bobby who's busy practicing alone gets tired as he took a sit on the chair nearby.

"You've done it so bad..." Bobby mumbled as he saw Jennie danced along with the music she played. But what Bobby said was really unpleasant.

"What?" Jennie asks as she stops the music.

"Nothing." Bobby said as he looked away.

"You said i danced bad?" Jennie asks again a bit rising her voice.

"Uhm...actually yes, you danced worst..." Bobby smiled showing his eye smile, Jennie crossed her arms and frowned as she approach Bobby.

"Show me what you got." Jennie said.

And with that, Bobby put his bottle away and swiftly stands as Jennie back away. Bobby turned on the music, "Hot In Here" which he listened to it a lot. Well that surprised Jennie. He showed his krumping skills well.

After he end his cool dance, he look at Jennie with a smug face.

"Uh...don't look at me like that, you're ugly," Jennie said jokingly but for real.

"Me? Ugly? Oh please, I have the best visual here." Bobby said as he wipes off his sweats.

"The crowd are blind i guess..." Jennie laughed and well Bobby was offended.

As Bobby glared at Jennie teasingly, she starts dancing again but get the steps wrong. Bobby stands and kindly shows her.

"Move your left to the right...and skip then move to the left...turn to the right..." Bobby said as Jennie followed him. Well, she got it right. It was better than before.

"I'm so smart." Bobby said to himself and laugh.

"That's considerable if you skipped those sentence." Jennie said as she laughed along with Bobby keep teaching her some he knows.

And from far, Hanbin was in a rage. He keeps getting the steps wrong. His eyes always shift to Jennie and Bobby laugh together like there's no tomorrow. Bobby liked Jennie? He thought he liked Jisoo? Did Bobby does this to make him jealous or what?

********************

"Urgh, I'm so exhausted..." Jennie said along with Lisa by her side. They're currently in the shop buying some beverage.

"Saw you with Bobby just now." Lisa suddenly talked.

"What?" Jennie shift her gaze to the orange haired girl.

"You guys seemed pretty close."

"Oh that was coincidence, we talked and he teaches me a lot, so that how it goes..." Jennie said, shrugging.

"Don't let Jisoo know this then." Lisa said as they walked out from the shop.

"What? Why?" Jennie immediately turn to Lisa at the mention of the name as Lisa stops.

"She'll get hurt..."

**********************

"Lisa do you see my meds?" Jisoo called out. As Lisa walked out from the bathroom, wiping her face softly.

"Why? You didn't found it yet?" Lisa asks. Jisoo was opening every drawer in their room but the thing she saw was not there yet.

"Hmm...Did you saw it?" Lisa shrugged.

"No. I didn't have it either, do you feel any pain?" Lisa asks as she moved closer to Jisoo, checking if she's fine. Jisoo look up to her.

"N-no...it's just past 2 hours already..." Jisoo said.

"Should I tell the teachers in duty to go and buy some?" Lisa asks as she's filled with worries.

Jisoo shook her head as she sit on the bed.

"It's okay. Maybe I'll be able to hold it for a day." Jisoo said.

"You know the consequences, right? Jisoo, you aren't stable." Lisa said, worriedly looking down at her best friend.

"Yeah. But I think I'm fine, don't worry..." Jisoo said, assuringly which keeps making Lisa worried.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

498K 10.3K 55
Emily Pavlyuk is best friends with Claire Holt from The Originals and after a rough time at her sisters wedding Claire adds Emily to a groupchat with...
20K 541 7
Okay so I should state two things right here A) I own absolutely nothing about Ouran, I just put a character in there 2) A friend of mine said I shou...
8.2K 844 20
The accident happend infront of Jennie on her wedding day. Losing the love of her life exact day, and witnessing it, is worst than ever. @ Check the...
7.4K 450 17
(n.) "an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster." the world was ending just as Jennie fell in love for the first time. a...