Guarded | Seulrene FF

By RossierX

A brat client vs. A mysterious bodyguard. Where does one curiosity might lead to? PUBLISHED: 8 OCT 2017 COMPL... More

Stalker?
New Bodyguard
Caught Me Curious
A Piece of You
Always Here
Drunken Love
A Hint of Danger
Memories
Heartbeat
Falling
The Time I Want To Own
Making a Move
Unfocused
In a Flash
The Encounter
The Back-Ups
Triggered!
A Bitter or Better Day?
My Sad Love
After a Year
Lost
Yojachingu (Girlfriend)
Ddeulgi
A Glimpse of the Past
My Innocent Bear
Road to My Memory
Author's Announcement

Author's Note

15.8K 326 227
By RossierX

Hi Chingudeul! I would like to thank you all for supporting and continuously viewing my story.

Thank you for following my profile and putting my stories to your reading list.

Thank you for beating my previous story "Met You" by the number of your votes and comments in this one.  I would not be able to complete this story without your comment s and views that constantly motivates me.

Kamsahamnida! I hope you continue to support me with my next story.

Oh btw, Just gonna ask. What ship should I make next?

Seulrene?

Michaeng? (Twice)

Jensoo? (Blackpink)

(Personally, It's still Seulrene for me hahaha)

P.s Red Velvet's comeback is indeed a PERFECT VELVET!!! More Seulrene please!!~

Please stream their MV a lot :) I was instantly addicted to it!

Annyeong chingus~ Until next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 219 17
Sneaking into enemy territory and trying to steal anything confidential. But ended up losing something more valuable instead No, it's not an action s...
20.4K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
10.1K 442 25
Take My Hand. A story two complicated people who give enough comfort to each other.
2.7K 185 5
Train rides can be boring and ordinary, however things can change in an instant. Kang Seulgi, a dance teacher routinely takes the train to and from w...