Intersect. (Arranged Marriage)

By cyypriscilla

Two paths moving on their own, travelling to their own predesignated destinations. One day, they intersect, m... More

Intersect
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 0.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

103 14 9
By cyypriscilla

It was Saturday morning and for the first time in a long time, I was free of work. I had completed all my assignments at school and all my work. Wow. I know that it is a huge feat to be free of work during university. I was scrolling through social media on my phone while tossing and turning around in bed. I'm bored. I pouted and put down my phone, glancing towards the direction of Yi Eun at the table.

I turned around, crossed my arms and laid my head on my hands. My eyes set on Yi Eun's figure and I bit the inner corners of my lips. He actually looks quite cute when he's working seriously. I shook my head, trying to get rid of any indecent thoughts.

"Yi Eun, I'm bored." I whined, but Yi Eun took no notice of me and simply continued with his work. I grunted and started to kick my legs on the bed, throwing a mini tantrum. He still didn't give a care or thought to me.

"Yi Eun."

"Yi Eun."

"Yi Eun."

"Yi Eun."

He ignored my calls. A mischievous thought sprung up onto my mind and my lips started to form into a grin.

"Dear, can we go out to a cafe?" I smiled and looked at Yi Eun with the most pouty face I could make. I could see the shock seeping through Yi Eun's face as he finally gave me his attention.

"Dear. Honey. Hubby. Love. Darling." I chimed and tried to hide my amusement at how red his face was turning.

"Go Hae Ri. Stop it." He warned but I laughed cheekily. This was really fun. I got up of bed, made a silly face and started to run around in the apartment.

"Catch me if you can babe." I teased him again. He finally got out of his seat and started to chase me around. I let out a laughter as I attempted to run away from him. It was not long before I was caught in his arms and tossed onto the bed. I laid on the bed while his arms were supporting him on top of me.

My eyes looked into his and I could feel my heartbeat rising. My breath felt caught up in my throat as I saw how intense his stare was. He slowly leaned down and I closed my eyes and slightly puckered my lips.

It felt like eternity and my heart was beating so fast and erratically- I felt that it was going to pop out of my chest already.

I could feel his body warmth closing in to mine and I waited for a kiss expectantly. However, instead of my lips, my forehead felt the warmth of his lips. I opened my eyes and and bit my lips disappointedly, but before I could say anything, his lips found my neck and he sealed it with a peck. I felt my skin flaring up at the spot his lips left me and I could feel the chagrin building up. My face flushed red as I saw his smug face looking back at me," I guess I won this round?"

"Yah!" I hit his arm and he laughed softly before getting away from the top of my body and laid beside me. Before I could get away, he pulled me into his arms and rested my head on his chest.

What

Is

Happening?

I held my breathe and waited for him to say something. However, silence remained for the following minutes. I hesitantly looked up from his chest and saw his sleeping face.

I let out my breathe and smiled as I stared at him. Before long, I felt my unconsciousness slipping as I feel into deep slumber.

If only time can freeze at this moment, and things can remain the same forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 96 16
Finding comfort in someone can be a challenge, but for as long as she could remember, Hae-e had always had Sim Jaeyun. Entering the room after softl...
1.6K 126 23
"Hyung, I think you're totally overreacting here. It was a one-time thing, so why would it be such a big deal?" Taehyung spoke softly to calm Yoongi...
3K 142 16
I'm not addicted to one type of love I want to get everything this heart wants I'm not greedy I just want to be honest Is it a bad guy? To get you al...
1.8M 62.5K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...