Collection of Oneshot Fanfics

Galing kay aneryllis

compilation of fanfics I wrote from different fandoms: BTS, TGCF, 2HA, Banana Fish, Attack on Titan, Sha Po L... Higit pa

Jamais Vu (BTS)
Euphoria (BTS)
Silver Dust (BTS)
Persona (BTS)
Fallen Angel (BTS)
Serendipity (BTS)
From Ashes (TGCF)
5 - 4 = 1 (TGCF: Pei Ming x Yushi Huang)
Semper fidelis (2HA)
Walk You Home (BTS)
Stains of Green (Banana Fish)
Favor (Sha Po Lang)
No, They Don't Teach You This in School (SPL)
Let Me Hold Your Hand (Through the Open Door) (2HA)
Under the Haitang Tree is Hating (and Mo Ran) (2HA)
Take off Your Hat For Now (BSD)
That Purple Thing (2HA x TGCF x QQ)
Addiction (Golden Stage)
My Name Is Whatever You Decide (2HA)
If You Fell to Your Death Today (I Hope Heaven is your Resting Place) Soukoku
Love is Not Black and White (It's Blue Like Your Eyes) BSD: Soukoku
Quiet My Tears With The Touch Of Your Hands (BSD: Soukoku)
My Heart is Six Feet Under (AOT: Eruri)
Me? Jealous? Oh, Please! (JJK: Satosugu)

Kiss Me on the Mouth (But Please Don't Bite) (TGCF)

537 7 0
Galing kay aneryllis

pairing: warlock!xie lian x vampire!hua cheng
word count: 3.3k
summary: Xie Lian is a warlock wh broke his coven's rule to save Hua Cheng who's transitioning into a vampire.
genre and content warnings: vampire au, one-shot, witch au, tgcf ff, blood, biting, kissing, blood licking, bullying

***

On the tenth of June, Hua Cheng, who was celebrating his seventeenth birthday, died.

And if one was wondering—no—he didn't have a peaceful death.

Ever since he was young, Hua Cheng had been told that he had brought bad luck. No one really paid him attention for fear of attracting the dark energy flowing in his veins.

Even his own mother wasn't able to escape his misfortune. She died upon giving birth to Hua Cheng.

When he was born, he was alone.

When he died, he was still alone.

Hua Cheng remembered the night of his death vividly. Kids his age were having their regular 'fun night,' and by fun, it meant bullying people like him. The latter was easy prey; he never fought back no matter how many times those kids kicked and threw punches at him.

The leader of those bullies was the son of their village's mayor. If he fought back, how was he supposed to enjoy the daily ration of meat-bun the local government provided for orphans like him?

Hua Cheng didn't have a choice but to endure. On the night that he died, he was beaten into a pulp by those bullies. He was barely breathing, and for the first time, the kids felt fear rather than gratification when they looked at him. They thought he would die, so they dragged his body into the forest and left him there.

Hua Cheng couldn't save himself even if he wanted to. He was both scarred and scared.

Scared.

Such an unfamiliar feeling. Hua Cheng felt hunger, injustice, sadness...but never fear. He had never encountered something that made him lose his wits—that was until he came face to face with a monster that sucked blood.

Vampires were a common myth in their village, but since there wasn't anyone willing to talk and guide him, Hua Cheng naturally didn't know about the existence of these blood-sucking monsters. All he knew was that when he was left to rot in the forest, 'something' had hauled him to his feet, pushed him against the tree, and bit his neck deep.

Hua Cheng groaned in pain as crimson liquid dripped down his neck. He was trembling, both in loss of blood and fear. But the monster only laughed at his state, voice low, teasing, "You're gonna die in my hands, pretty boy. I will eat your eyeballs and suck your blood dry~."

Without warning, the vampire used its long nails to dig its victim's right eye. Hua Cheng let out a piercing scream.

He struggled to get away from the monster. He was crying: one eye with tears, the other eye socket with blood.

The vampire basked in this human's misery. It swallowed the eyeball whole and licked its bloody lips, its fangs dug into Hua Cheng's flesh.

"The other one~" It was ready to harm the other eye of its victim, but an arrow pierced through the monster's chest, immediately stopping its heart.

Horror seeped into Hua Cheng's bones. His eyes dilated as the vampire fell to the ground. The one who shot an arrow was clearly an expert. The move was swift and calculated because although frightening to think, the arrowhead didn't pass through Hua Cheng. It only pierced the monster. Despite this, the seventeen-year-old boy still plopped down on the cold ground.

He came face to face with the monster whose face was rapidly turning rotten.

"It is dead." Came a soft voice. Regardless of how gentle the person sounded, it still startled Hua Cheng.

He shuddered, heart recoiling.

Xie Lian sighed. He was the one who shot and killed the vampire. He crouched down, taking the shivering boy into his embrace.

Hua Cheng felt both hot and cold. This was the first time someone was willing to give him warmth.

It made his heart itch. Not only that, his whole body felt like millions of ants were gnawing on his skin.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid. I'm here now..." Xie Lian coaxed. He was an expert when dealing with this kind of thing. Hua Cheng was bitten by a blood-sucking being, so he transitioned into a vampire.

Xie Lian knew that it was best to regulate the victim's emotions. Otherwise, he'd turn into a ferocious monster and kill every living being he came across.

"You are safe with me." Xie Lian continued to cajole him.

Hua Cheng wailed in pain. It was hot—so, so hot. His throat felt dry. There was ringing in his ears, too; it was as if everything was amplified to ruin his senses.

This was a normal thing for vampires, though. Their senses became heightened once they were bitten.

"I-It hurts..." Hua Cheng whimpered against Xie Lian's arms. He wanted to believe what this savior-gege was saying. He seemed reliable despite his tattered white robe and a conical bamboo hat. Perhaps his pretty face helped Hua Cheng calm down a little. After all, no one in the world had ever smiled so gently at him—like his existence wasn't a curse.

"I know, but it won't be long now, okay?" Add the fact that he kept coaxing Hua Cheng, saying things like the pain would soon go away.

Xie Lian wasn't lying. He intended to relieve this boy. He raised his hand, ready to free ruoye. At the same time, Hua Cheng cracked a broken smile.

"You...a-are the only one who treated me...like a person." He stretched his smile even though moving a single muscle felt like hell. "Thank you for saving me."

Xie Lian's hand paused mid-air, his stomach knotting with guilt and unknown sadness. Just now, he intended to use ruoye, his silk band weapon, to strangle Hua Cheng to death.

It wouldn't hurt. Ruoye would gently wrap around this teenager's neck, and after several seconds, he would stop breathing. Xie Lian was a warlock and a vampire hunter. He was taught by his coven to never let monsters exist. They were a danger to humankind; their bloodlust would never be quenched.

However, Xie Lian made an exception this night. Ruoye was used, not to kill the victim but as a blade cutting a wound on Xie Lian's finger.

Blood oozed, and Xie Lian, with a thumping heart, fed his blood to Hua Cheng, completing the latter's transition in becoming a vampire.

***

When a person was bitten by a vampire, said person's heart would stop beating.

Hua Cheng's heart stopped seconds after drinking Xie Lian's blood. He died as a human and was reborn as a vampire.

At first, Xie Lian felt like he had made the worst decision in his life. His coven would not only chase him away if they found out what he had done, but they would also put curse shackles on him so he could never practice magic again.

Fortunately, Hua Cheng was different from those blood-sucking monsters. He was very obedient, perhaps because Xie Lian used magic to brew some potion that could tranquilize vampires. Anyhow, he couldn't take all the credit. Hua Cheng practiced self-restraint. He didn't feast on human blood, only opting to drink animal blood.

These days, however, Xie Lian felt like Hua Cheng was acting weird.

"Gege, where are you going?" The vampire asked. If one looked at him, they would think that this little vampire was simply inquiring, but Xie Lian had been friends with Hua Cheng for the past five years. He knew Hua Cheng was not happy every time he hunted vampires in the forest. This was what he considered as 'weird behavior.' Back then, Hua Cheng didn't pay much attention to how his gege spent his days and nights. But these past few weeks, Xie Lian felt like Hua Cheng was...sticking to him like glue, almost as if he didn't want to even spend one second without seeing the warlock.

Xie Lian's ears turned red just by thinking about this. Maybe he was reading too much on things. Hua Cheng was probably just concerned about his safety and nothing more.

With this rationale, Xie Lian's ears turned even redder. He found that he couldn't look at Hua Cheng any longer. He cleared his throat, finally answering the vampire, "It's Halloween. Vampires are taking advantage of this special occasion, so I'll go out to patrol—where are you going?"

Xie Lian blinked when he realized Hua Cheng was almost out of the door of his small home.

The vampire smiled at Xie Lian. It was so dazzling. "Then I'm going to accompany gege—"

Before Xie Lian could say no need, Hua Cheng had already cut him off.

"This time, I'm going to be the one to protect you."

***

"Have you seen San Lang?" A month ago, Xie Lian never thought he'd ask anyone this question. But you know what they said, everything could change in a blink of an eye.

"San Lang?" He Xuan raised his brow. He was a vampire who was friends with Hua Cheng. Five years ago, Hua Cheng and Xie Lian met other vampires who weren't as bad as the others. These creatures didn't bite people to consume human blood. They had other human friends who willingly gave them blood. "You mean Crimson Rain Sought Flower?"

"Haha, yeah." Xie Lian laughed awkwardly. He forgot that he was the only one who called Hua Cheng 'San Lang'. Hua Cheng was addressed as 'Crimson Rain Sought Flower' in the vampire world. Rumor had it that he once brought hell to rogue vampires who were planning to harm a certain warlock.

This 'certain warlock' was clearly Xie Lian. Hua Cheng never harmed humans just so he could quench his bloodlust, but it didn't mean he'd let others step on him.

Hua Cheng grew up. He was no longer the kid who simply endured every time he was made fun of. He learned how to fight back, bring hell to those who harm him a million times worse.

He wasn't a rogue vampire because he was more than that. He could bring crimson rain to those he hated. Hua Cheng was only delicate to one person: Xie Lian, a 'flower' that could put someone like Hua Cheng back to his place.

"I haven't seen him in more than a month." The flower was dejected. The last time he saw Hua Cheng was on Halloween. Christmas was just a few days from now.

Admittedly, Xie Lian was missing him.

"Oh? Maybe he's hiding from you." He Xuan said frankly, causing the warlock to be stunned.

"Why would he hide from me?"

But the vampire shrugged like the matter should have been obvious. "It's the Red Moon Month."

Xie Lian was shocked again. Yes, it was indeed the Red Moon Month. But what did it have to do with him?

He Xuan saw the puzzled look of this human being. He sighed and explained with a blank expression, "You are a warlock. How can you not know what happens during Red Moon Month? Isn't it the time when we, the vampires, crave human blood to the point of going crazy? Yes, we can make do with any human blood. In fact, I just consumed ten liters of blood before meeting you here, but it's not enough. We crave the human blood of the person we desire."

Xie Lian choked on his spit. "Black Water Xuan! What are you saying!" He didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He Xuan explained the concept of Red Moon Month accurately, but...he still didn't understand why it was connected to him.

He Xuan, the vampire who was tired of seeing his friend pine after this pretty warlock, finally made his move. "What am I saying? Xie Lian of XianLe Coven, isn't it obvious? Crimson Rain Sought Flower likes you—no, he is probably in love with you. He's hiding because he didn't want to bite you."

Xie Lian just received the greatest shock of his life, but instead of screaming 'what!?', 'I don't believe this!' or 'there's no way!', he simply nodded his head at He Xuan.

"I see. Thanks for telling me."

Xie Lian should have been rendered speechless, but it was He Xuan who was rooted on the ground, disbelief painting his face as he watched the warlock disappear into thin air.

***

Hua Cheng was suffering.

Ever since he became a vampire, the Red Moon Month brought him trouble. However, this was the only year he had to hide from Xie Lian.

His bloodlust was getting out of hand. At first, he could suppress the itch in his heart by staying beside the love of his life. Just seeing Xie Lian was enough to calm him down.

He only needed to recite these simple words: 'Gege is my God, I will not bite him. I will not turn him into a monster like me.'

Granted that he could ask Xie Lian to slash his skin and give him blood. No biting was needed, but then Hua Cheng couldn't stomach the idea of hurting him.

Once was enough.

But damn, he really missed his dear gege. And as if his situation wasn't bad enough, he started hallucinating.

"Fuck." He cursed when he suddenly smelled the familiar scent of Xie Lian. He knew his mind was playing sick tricks on him. There was no way this was real.

Xie Lian didn't know his hiding place. It was a cave not visible in the eyes of humans. Only vampires could see this cave, and the monsters were too afraid to go here. They knew Hua Cheng would break anyone who tried to sneak in.

"San Lang?"

Hua Cheng inhaled sharply. Things were getting worse. Not only could he smell Xie Lian, but he could also hear his voice.

"Go away!" Hua Cheng clutched his chest tightly. He wanted to throw hands because he could see his gege standing a few feet away from him right now.

No doubt. He had truly lost his mind!

"San Lang! San Lang, what's the matter?" Xie Lian ran towards Hua Cheng, embracing the vampire in his arms.

Hua Cheng trembled, ready to push him, but his eyes widened when he felt Xie Lian rubbing his back.

He could feel it! So...it meant that...

"Gege..?" Hua Cheng blinked, returning the embrace of the person in front of him. He almost vomited blood when he felt his gege's familiar warmth.

He wasn't hallucinating. Xie Lian was really here!

"How come you're here?" Although he liked basking in this warlock's warmth, it was still the Red Moon Month. Being with Xie Lian right now felt like the worst punch in the gut. Hua Cheng thought that the most unbearable feeling was when he was transitioning into a vampire, but clearly, it was wanting to bite Xie Lian.

Hua Cheng's felt like ice-cold water was poured down his head, yet his insides were scorching hot. He was lost in the harrowing feeling that he accidentally pushed Xie Lian away. The latter almost lost his balance.

"Gege!" Hua Cheng subconsciously reached out to him, but he stopped his treacherous hands. He had to deal with the beast inside of him first. Hua Cheng could feel it. His only eye was turning bloody red; his fangs also started showing.

"San Lang..." Xie Lian tried to grasp Hua Cheng's hand. He was worried. Admittedly, he had only seen Hua Cheng's vampire form once. Crimson Rain Sought Flower was a good-looking young man. In fact, nothing could ever compare to him. Turning into a vampire would change one's appearance. It would turn them into the best version of themselves, at least physically wise.

Hua Cheng had broad shoulders. Unfortunately, they looked frail now--trembling as he moved away from Xie Lian.

"Please leave, gege. I don't want to--" Hua Cheng swallowed the lump in his throat, finally admitting what he didn't want to do. He could never lie to Xie Lian. "--bite you."

The calmness Xie Lian showed in front of He Xuan a while ago was still visible right now. Xie Lian smiled gently at the vampire. "Why not? Didn't you know I went through hell just to find you?"

The cave wasn't visible to the human eye, but Xie Lian wasn't ordinary. He was a warlock. He used magic spells to track Hua Cheng's location. It wasn't easy because it required an incredible amount of power.

"San Lang, didn't I tell you? I'm always here to protect you." I am not like the Xie Lian from before. I would never think of depriving you of life. "I know you need my blood, come..."

Hua Cheng shook his head, seeming like he was about to cry. He stepped backward when Xie Lian tried to get closer to him. "Gege, please...I don't want to turn you into a monster like me."

Hua Cheng thought Xie Lian would understand. He was usually calm and just agreed to whatever Hua Cheng said, always coaxing him. Regrettably, none of the gentlenesses was left on his gege's face.

Xie Lian's jaw ticked, his brows furrowed.

"Who said you're a monster?"

Hua Cheng flinched. This was the first time he heard the warlock speak so seriously. He seemed indignant that Hua Cheng wanted to prostrate.

"I-I'm sorry, I--"

Xie Lian's sour mood instantly turned back to his usual calm demeanor upon seeing Hua Cheng suffer. This was not the time to settle scores with him. Right now, what he needed was help.

"San Lang, come drink my blood. I'm not gonna turn into a vampire, okay? Witches and warlocks are immune to your bite."

Hua Cheng's eye seemed to sparkle at that. His Adam's apple also bobbed in his throat. There's a flicker of hope and desire dyed on his face.

Xie Lian's heart skipped a beat. He unwrapped ruoye to slash his wrist. The second Hua Cheng smelled his gege's blood, the vampire in him had fully awakened. His fangs were on display. He looked like a handsome beast ready to devour its prey.

But no, he didn't grab Xie Lian's wrist to drink the dripping blood there. Instead, he pushed the warlock against the cave wall and hastily attacked his lips.

Xie Lian's heart leaped to his throat. He seemed nervous, and Hua Cheng sensed it. The beast in him didn't show any mercy, actually turned on just by thinking of a recoiling Xie Lian.

Hua Cheng grew bolder. He kissed the seam of Xie Lian's mouth before biting down his lower lip. Xie Lian wanted to curse, but the pain was washed over by pleasure at once. Hua Cheng licked the blood on his gege's lips. With a hoarse voice, he whispered, "Gege, my dear gege, you taste so sweet."

Xie Lian felt like he was floating in the air. Five years of pent-up feelings were finally released. He couldn't help moaning. "San Lang..."

The vampire let a low laugh, biting down on Xie Lian's lips again. He couldn't get enough of him. Xie Lian too. It felt so good for him that he ended up clutching Hua Cheng's red robe.

"San Lang," Xie Lian called for the nth time.

Hua Cheng pecked at the warlock's lips before answering with a "hmm?" He then nuzzled Xie Lian's nose.

"Why did you hide from me?" He planned to settle scores with Hua Cheng in the future, but some matters could never be delayed any longer. He wanted to spoil his little vampire with love and affection until he could forget the thought of him being a 'monster.'

Unfortunately, Hua Cheng was too embarrassed to admit the truth. He felt like he was underserving of confessing to Xie Lian, so he bowed his head, avoiding eye contact with the warlock. "Doesn't gege already know?"

Xie Lian snorted lightly.

"I do know. Your good brother He Xuan told me."

Hua Cheng's head snapped, forced to meet Xie Lian's gaze. The warlock laughed inside. As expected, this was the only trick to make Hua Cheng look at him.

"Who is his brother!" Hua Cheng was sulking. He was itching to beat He Xuan up. That treacherous bastard!

"Don't be like that, San Lang. Would you rather I don't know?"

Hua Cheng's throat went dry. For a moment, he couldn't answer. He simply looked at Xie Lian like a kicked puppy.

"Then...are you mad at me?"

Xie Lian kept his mouth shut, scaring Hua Cheng out of his wits. His armed were still wrapped around Xie Lian's waist. He suddenly wanted to let go.

But Xie Lian did not allow him. In fact, he pulled the vampire closer to his body, enough for him to whisper something on Hua Cheng's ear. "San Lang, in the future, you can kiss me on the mouth any time you want."

Hua Cheng was startled.

It was Xie Lian's turn to laugh.

"But please don't bite." Because damn, it really hurt.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 32 29
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩.." 𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢...
6.5K 162 8
This is my first fanfiction you guys.. So I hope you enjoy it
810K 21.5K 66
|COMPLETED| You will now enter a weird world of Bangtan replying to your texts. It has jams i promise ("^_^) ©_Erizlle 06/23/17: #18...
66.1K 3.2K 47
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 Ps this story was me basically finding my style of how I wanted to write...