πˆππ„π’π‚π€ππ€ππ‹π„

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘷𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛I don't care if you were fucking forced. You're all mine now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’Š... More

Ιͺɴᴛʀᴏ
disclaimerβ„’
chapter ₀₁
chapter β‚€β‚‚
chapter β‚€β‚„
chapter β‚€β‚…
chapter ₀₆
chapter ₀₇
chapter β‚€β‚ˆ
chapter ₀₉
chapter ₁₀
chapter ₁₁
chapter ₁₂
chapter ₁₃
chapter ₁₄
chapter ₁₅
chapter ₁₆

chapter ₀₃

7K 565 206
By SEOKKBUTT

Hoseok and Yoongi were now standing at the empty bus stop. Hoseok had his mouth slightly opened as he was still in a daze that he spoke to the Prince that way, and whereas Yoongi, he just stood there with Hoseok, feeling sorry for him.

To say that Hoseok was not afraid, would be an understatement. But, he thought of just..leaving the things for now as they are and go to school because wanted something- anything to distract himself from the incident.

Noticing his friends' odd behaviour, Yoongi thought of changing the odd atmosphere surrounding them. But not knowing how to, be started thinking if ways to distract the brunette beside him.

While they stood silent, Yoongi's eyes sparkled as he came up with an amazing idea, which according to him, will definitely change Hoseok's rather dull mood.

"Hey, Hoseok!" Yoongi snapped Hoseok from his thought, "You remember the park? The one beside our middle school?" he questioned.

It didn't took much to Hoseok to remember, "Uh, oh yeah, I do. What about that?"

"You remember how we used to hang out when we were still younger? Like, we used to enjoy a lot, and we also had Shownu, Wonho, Hyungwon playing with us. It was so fun!" Hoseok was like, thirteen when they used to hangout and now he was seventeen, soon turning eighteen., and Yoongi was [already] eighteen too.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok hoping that his plan would work and he could at least make Hoseok smile a bit. But much to Yoongi's dismay-

Hoseok just scoffed and glared at Yoongi, "Yoongi.. You do realize that you suck at cheering someone up, right?"

Yoongi smiled sheepishly which made Hoseok chuckle a bit. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But you still love me." Yoongi tried to act cute.,, which Hoseok found weird. "Shut up you weird ass. I don't even know why I'm friends with you."

Hoseok's respond made Yoongi laugh a bit, "You know you do." he shrugged.

Hoseok sighed, "But you're right though... I miss those days, Yoongs." he admitted.

"Yeah, me too."

It was silent for a moment or two when Yoongi averted his gaze towards Hoseok, he saw that Hoseok really missed his middle school friends a lot. He himself missed too, but well.. 'Enough of being sad Hoseok. Let's get your mood up.' Yoongi thought.

Taking a deep breathe, Yoongi tapped on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok turned towards Yoongi, slightly confused at his friends weird actions, his brows knitted in confusion. 'What?' he mouthed.

"Hoseok-ah.." Yoongi started, sounding ever so serious, which made Hoseok look at him in worry, "Uhm.. What?" he answered nervously.

"Let's go to the amusement park and bunk the classes for today!?" he exclaimed happily, like a small child who gets excited over things like these.

Hoseok face palmed, "Stupid. You scared me." he chuckled, "But, what about today's classes?"

Yoongi pouted but he kinda knew he would ask this so he continued, "We, by now, already missed two classes, Hobi. And the other half section of today's classes is nothing but library. So we just have one more class to attend before lunch., which I guess is okay if we bunk." Yoongi explained.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi and thought for a second, "Yeah, yeah, okay! Let's go." he gave in, "It's been long.. since we hung out together. So, it's fine, it will be fun I guess."

Yoongi grinned at Hoseok.

They both soon went to the amusement park. And currently, they were standing in front of the giant wheel, and a traumatized Hoseok with wobbly legs.

"I told you, Seok not to ride this one. But still you did. Now see what has happened to you."

Yoongi wouldn't admit but he did get laugh seeing his best friend being so traumatized and afraid just by a mere ride. He was laughing hard internally but still showed a plain face to Hoseok [or atleast, tried to show] so that he wouldn't puke on his face.

"Yoongi, you go to the other side of the park. I'll be right back." Said that Hoseok made his way towards the restroom.

He stood in front of the toilet and tried puking. He did puke, but a very little though, after sometime. He went outside the stall and found himself all alone. 'Maybe it's time everyone leave.' He thought to himself and went towards the sink.

He washed his face and his mouth. He then started chewing the strawberry flavored chewing gum so that he could get rid of the dirty taste that still lingered after he puked. As soon as the flavor faded, he threw it away, gargled his mouth with fresh water and took in another fresh chewing gum inside his mouth.

He was humming a song and setting his hair straight when someone entered the restroom. He didn't pay much attention towards it and continued styling his hair, which followed by washing his hands too.

The figure soon came to his image when the person stood beside him, in front of one of the other basins. Him.

"Look who we've got here. A boy who doesn't know how to talk to the Prince. Tch tch tch. What a shame." Taehyung said mockingly and he started provoking him, wanting to see his reactive side which he loved already.

Hoseok froze listening to the familiar deep voice. He slowly looked up in the mirror, only to be found that Taehyung was just a dew steps away from him, resting himself on the walls of the washroom.

"O-oh, h-hello." he said embarrassingly, not knowing what else to say.

"Well, hello there, Princess." Taehyung grinned and started moving closer to Hoseok. "How have you been? It's not even a day and I already missed you, you know." he stated rather seductively.

Taehyung was cornering Hoseok onto the sink. He caged him in between his hands which were rested on the sink, either sides of Hoseok. Hoseok had to lean backwards in order to not to get dangerously close to Taehyung, which he obviously failed.

Taehyung trailed his index finger on Hoseok's side profile, "Sharp jawline, huh?" he said as his fingers were running through his jawline. "Why don't you cut me with this thing?" he said as he licked his lips., "baby.." he finished.

Hoseok didn't know why but he felt his cheeks getting hot on the nickname. His body was not reacting the way he wanted it to be. Instead of moving away from the prince, Hoseok stayed still. He stared at the person in front of him, admiring him internally.

He was so busy doing that, that he didn't realize what Taehyung was doing until he felt his member being pressed by the other's thigh.

Shocking to himself, Hoseok let out a short whine, more like a moan but he tried suppress it [but that didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung]. He pursed his lips and bit the lower one in hopes of being quiet. 'Just wait., get ahold of yourself stupid. Think before reacting.' he internally scolded himself.

Taehyung leaned in closer, making Hoseok's eye even bigger. Taehyung's breath now touching Hoseok's neck. They were merely inches away from each other. Hoseok had to swallow the hard lump formed and blink his eyes in order to process the things happening.

Hoseok had to close his eyes, obviously thinking Taehyung would go for a kiss. Even though it felt so odd to do, but he waited for Taehyung's lips to land upon his.

Taehyung tilted his head very slightly and he licked the skin of just below Hoseok's lower lip. Hoseok was definitely not expecting this. 'A kiss.., understandable but licking my skin!?' Hoseok thought and immediately opened his eyes wide.

He wiped the slightly wet area with the back of his hand and stared at Taehyung scrunching his nose a bit, his brows furrowed.

Taehyung smirked, "You thought I was gonna kiss you, huh?" he laughed a bit, which made Hoseok embarrassed. "What a needy li'l baby I got here.." Taehyung said as he was stroking Hoseok's hair.

"W-what are y-you talking about!? I ne-never said that!" Hoseok defended himself.

"Sure you never said, I agree, but your actions spoke."

"N-no! You got things wrong!" Hoseok looked away from Taehyung for a mere moment, "I-I need to leave. Please excuse me." he tried to excuse himself and surprisingly enough, Taehyung moved aside so he dashed out of the area. But while in the process, he stumbled a bit which resulted in him being collided with the ground.

Hoseok heard Taehyung laugh aloud again, so he soon straightened up and walked away, carefully this time. 'A Prince my foot. He didn't even hold me when I fell, hmph' Hoseok complained.

"You just wait until we're married, baby..." Taehyung stood there and spoke to himself, "Nobody will ever be able to take you away from me then." And with that, he too left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 42
hobi's stepfather blames him for his mother's death and their debt. he abuses hoseok daily while trying to find a way to repay a mafia leader and a w...
22.4K 2.1K 41
When the line between "need" and "want" gets blurred... To the outside world, they're just good friends. But the truth is, Taehyung isn't entirely su...
94.7K 11K 95
[COMPLETED] ➡ i want you to fucking hit me with that drama β–«wattpad au -taehyung/ hoseok Β© G0LDSE0K
6.2K 175 16
Even wonder how does Devil's πƒπˆπ‚πŠ taste?πŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ† Taekook Smut/Sex (a lot) β˜† THIS BOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE'S PERSONAL LIFE OR FEELINGS. EV...