What Happened? » Lee Jangjun

By Winenct15

4 guys. Who will you pick? Ultimate crush? Bestfriend? Ex-boyfriend? Childhood friend? More

STALKER
Transferee?!!
Unexpected happenings
I can't believe this
The truth
My life sucks
Meet my GIRLFRIEND
Missing her
Childhood friend
Is she?
Headache
Time to rest
Tired
Messed up
Migration?!
Boring
1 week to live
Author's Message

Moving..

266 20 3
By Winenct15

The time had come. We're moving to New Zealand and enjoy the rest of my life there. *sarcastic voice*

<Flashback>(3 days ago)

"Jangjun! "

"Wae? "

"I'm going to New Zealand"

"Say what?!!!! "

"I'm not kidding. We are migrating there. "

"Okay. "

"What kind of respond is that?"

"I'm used to it. "

I suddenly froze there. And feeling guilty on what I've said.

<End of Flashback>

We are heading to the Incheon Airport now. And I texted Jangjun.

Jangjun, we're heading now to the airport. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you for being there until last. Goodbye..

After an hour we arrived at the airport. When we enter Jangjun is in there. I ran quickly to him and hug him as tightly as I can. I will really miss this boy...

"Goodbye Somiyahhh!"

"Bye!"

"Don't forget me! I love you! "

That's the last words I heard from Jangjun's mouth.

After a few hours.
We boarded the plane. And arrived safely at New Zealand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...